[Feelings] kiibo x reader

By Lucy_Juice

Your an average high school girl with a dream of having a job! You heard about a cleaning job that pays well... More

Filler!
New job!
Robot...?
Hello kiibo!
I Guess i'm in trouble.
Facts about Professor
System error.
My last happy memory.
Somethings defitnaly off
Annoucement
Annoucement two

Sides to Kiibo

2.2K 89 832
By Lucy_Juice

BANG BANG BANG

"H-huh?!" I said rubbing my eyes and looking at the roof of Kiibo's bed.

BANG BANG BANG

"K-KIIBO....PLEASE WAKE UP IS THIS NORMAL?" I yelled shaking Kiibo.

"H-huh? What is it my physical sense went off-" Kiibo asked.

BANG BANG BANG

"Not this again..." Kiibo said looking irritated .

"AGAIN?" I asked.

"PROFESSOR." Kiibo said opening his bed door.

"Oh heyo kiddos did I wake you guys up!" Professor chuckled.

"YEAH YOU KINDA DID! WHAT TIME IS IT.." I whined.

"Y/n it seems to be 5:00 am." Kiibo said.

"OH MY GOD THATS SO EARLY! PROFESSOR WHYYYY" I whined playfully punching professor's chest.

"Welp kids get out of bed! Y/n you have school remember? How about you get ready? I heard you have club activities! And hey! I got you a gift so knock it off!" Professor said.

"Hm? Eugh-" I grunted as professor threw a backpack on my lap. I looked into it to find all my clothes.

"Woah-!!! Thanks so much! Wait how did you get this?" I asked.

"Yeah Professor-? Just exactly how did you get her clothing?" Kiibo said angrily at Professor.

"Oh~~~ nothing in particular~~~ just what I had to do~~~~" professor whistled.

"PROFESSOR! DID YOU BREAK AND ENTER INTO Y/N'S HOME?" Kiibo yelled.

"I guess we'll never know-!" Professor giggled running out the door.

"Haha! What a weirdo!" I laughed.

"Yes...he is quite odd....." Kiibo said angrily getting out of bed.

"You no one to talk Kiibo. You literally take the weirdest angels for selfies." I giggled.

"Hmph! That's not very cash money of you!" Kiibo angrily said.

"PFFFTTTT CASH MONEY?! WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM?!" I laughed.

"P-professor said it was a common form of human speech to represent disappointment is one's behaviour? Am I mistaken?" Kiibo asked.

"YEAH YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO SAY THAT" I laughed getting out of bed preparing to go into the bathroom to shower.

"UGH PROFESSOR!!!!" Kiibo said angrily walking out the door.

"Hahah!" I giggled. This is a way better morning than at by parents.

I got into the bathroom and showered as quickly as I could. After about 15 minutes I got out then did my hair how I usually did it once I finished using my blow dryer. I got into my uniform and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ah-! My school bag! I need this!" I said quickly grabbing my bag that was next to Kiibo's bed.

I grabbed my bag then my phone and made my way to the break room to make breakfast. I walked over to the fridge and opened to find a bottle of ketchup, some hot pockets, and monster energy.

"We really need to go grocery shopping..." I mumbled. Whatever I'll just skip breakfast today.

I went to the entrance to find Professor and Kiibo arguing. 

"Hey! Professor I cannot agree with your type of speaking by any means that it just not proper!" Kiibo yelled.

"Hey! You sound older than I am aren't you a teenager! If anything you should talk even worse!" Professor yelled.

"Excuse me you two I have to get going." I sighed pushing between them. 

"Oh okay well goodbye-!" Professor said happily.

"Aw are you leaving already?" Kiibo whined.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon Kiibo! Bye bye!" I said putting in my shoes.

"Bye..! Stay safe!" Kiibo said.

"I will!" I said getting up and giving Professor and Kiibo hug.

Kiibo hugged back while Professor awkwardly tried to hug me back.

I let go of them and nodded and ran out the door.

~~Time skip after school~~

"Hahaha! Okay yeah sure bye Mitski!" I said smiling walking out my school gate.

"Seriously I can't believe you moved in with your boss....that's crazy!" Hanako said looking at me.

"It's no big deal-" I said.

"YO Y/N!!!!"

I knew that voice. Oh no. Please god no. I nervously turned my head to the front of the school gate. Professor. What the fuck?

"Uh...who's that..?" Hanako asked looking over my shoulder.

"NO ONE IMPORTANT-" I yelled trying to block Hanakos view.

"Y/N IM WAITING!!" Yelled professor.

Hanako curiously peaked her head over my shoulder and saw professor leaned against his expensive black lambo. A group or boys where around Professor asking him questions left and right. They were the car geeks and they looked like their were sparkles in their eyes.

"Sorry Hanako I have to go...." I nervously said.

"Miss Y/n!!" Kiibo yelled.

"YOURE HERE TOO KIIBO?!" i yelled.

"Hey whos Kiibo!" Hanako yelled grabbing my wrist.

All of the people in the area crowded around me and started asking questions about the fancy car.

"Hey you own that car?!" A boy asked.

"Do you think I could take pictures with it please for my insta!" I girl asked.

"Can I have a ride?" A boy asked.

I couldn't move in the crowd I couldn't breath either. I pushed my way out and ran to the lambo.

"PROFESSOR WHY DID YOU BRING THIS CAR!" I yelled.

"Huh what do you mean this is the least expensive one I have?" Professor whined.

"Hey y/n!" Kiibo said from inside the car as the car window pulled down.

"UH HI-! HEY ROLL UP THE WINDOW SOMEONE CAN SEE YO-" I yelled.

People were still behind me screaming for stuff .

"HEY KIDS BACK IT UP! * Zzzzt zzt*" Proffer yelled pulling out a tazor and pressing the button as kids got closer.

"AAAAAHH!" The kids yelled.

"PLEASE DOOR OPEN THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING." I yelled aggressively trying to open the door.

"Oops sorry kiddo I have the kids lock on lemme just..." Professor said digging in his pockets for the keys.

"FASTER!!" I yelled.

Hanako squeezed through the crowd of people a stared blankly at the Professor.

"Oh here they are-....." Professor said his expression quickly changing from happiness to looking scared.

"Hanako do you know Him?" I asked confused.

"A-ah no sorry! Well that must be your step dad-!" Hanako yelled.

"S-step dad?!"" Me and Professor yelled in unison.

"Ah sorry-! You must've have both just moved in with each other-! Well have fun I'll be heading off now." Hanako said waving and pushing through crowd.

"......" professor looked slightly angry but he unlocked them car and I quickly got in.

I sighed in relief as Profesor started the car and began to drive off. As I looked out the window I saw Hanako with a small smile on her face. But it was different from her usual warm smiles. It was a cold hearted smile. One that sent chills down my spine.

"Uh profesor you have beef with her or what?" I asked.

"Nope! Anyway do you kiddos have anything you want to do in particular?" Professor asked.

"Uhm....can I really go out like this? I could take off my metal plates but I'll still look a little odd." Kiibo asked.

"That's why I came prepared! Look below your seat I put a hoodie there you can put that on and put the metal playing in the back!" Professor added.

"O-oh okay!" Kiibo said pressing the buttons to take off parts of his metal plates.

"How about we go to the arcade!" I asked.

"Arcade? Aren't you a little old for that?" Professor asked.

"So what arcades are fun and I really want to take Kiibo!" I yelled.

"Yes that would be fun!" Kiibo added.

"Hm...I don't know.." professor added.

"You owe me for bringing this thing to pick me up even though I could've just walked home!" I yelled.

Professors cheeks became pink and he giggled.

"What's so funny?!" I yelled.

"You called the lab home~!" Professor added.

"A-ah! It's is now so why should I be embarrassed!" I said nervously.

"I never said you should be!" Professor giggled.

"I'm done!" Kiibo yelled.

"Okay arcade it is! Hey robo bitch make sure you tell y/n to oil your limbs so you can move freely." Professor said.

"Thats robophobic!!!" Kiibo yelled angrily.

"Pfft-" I snorted taking a picture of Kiibo's angry face.

"Hey-! Delete that!" Kiibo yelled trying to pry the phone out of my hands.

"Never!" I chuckled.

"Fine keep it-! You're so mean sometimes!" Kiibo said embarrassed.

"Oh cheer up! I love the angry side to you!" I giggled.

"I-I....stop it your making me feel weird-!" Kiibo said pushing me away his face bright red.

I giggled and sat down and thought about all the feelings and sides to Kiibo I haven't seen yet. I want to see them all, is it even possible to see feeling? Can robots even have feelings?

"Hey kids we're here!" Professor yelled.

"Okay!" Me and Kiibo said together getting out if the car.

"Aren't you coming Professor?" I asked.

"Nope! I have work today and you guys can't see so thats why I brought you here! Bye!" Professor said rolling up his window and quickly driving away.

".....what-" I said confused watching him drive off.

"I should've saw this coming." Kiibo said disappointed.

"Wanna head in?" I said taking Kiibo's hand.

"Sure!" Kiibo said as we walked in the arcade.

We looked around at the wide variety of games. Table hockey, basketball, crane games, those dancing games, and many others. Kiibo's face lit up seeing so many colourful games.

"Let's do this one!" Kiibo said dragging me to the two player race car game.

"Sure-! Just to let you know I'm super good at this-! So if you loose don't get all sad!" I giggled.

"I'll try extra hard then!" Kiibo said taking hold of the weel.

I inserted coins in to our games and took hold of my weel. The count down started and we were bracing ourselves.

"Winner! Winner! Winner!" The game spat out spitting tickets from Kiibo's side.

"I won!!!" Kiibo laughed happily.

"No fair!i kept on crashing in the walls!" I pouted.

"Maybe you'll win next time~" Kiibo teased.

"Shut up!" I chuckled.

"I am the most intelligent, social, greatest robot of all time! " Kiibo proudly said.

"Ah cutie~!" I teased pinching Kiibo's cheek.

"H-hey! It's not cool to call a boy cute! I am Handsome! Very Handsome!" Kiibo whined.

"Haha! Your flustered!" I said taking out my phone and taking a picture.

"Again!?Please delete that!" Kiibo said.

"Nope!" I said.

"Fine whatever keep it!" Kiibo said crossing his arms.

"Yay!!" I laughed.

"How would you like it if someone called you cute!" Kiibo said flicking my forehead.

"I'd thank them!" I said.

"Y/n your really cute." Kiibo said seriously.

"U-Uh..uhm....AAAAAA" I yelled covering my face with my hands flustered.

"Got it!" Kiibo said closing his mouth and printing a picture. 

"See? You like teasing but when's it's you being teased you get all flustered!" Kiibo yelled handing me the photo of me being embarrassed.

".....your not wrong" I sighed putting the photo in my bag.

"Well now! Can we do those crane games? I see a plus hir I really want!" Kiibo said.

"Sure....let's go!" I said walking over to the crane game.

"Alright I'll try..." Kiibo said inserting coin and moving the joystick and pressing buttons.

I watched the crane go to a penguin keychain plushy, it was the size of my fist so it wasn't to big. Kiibo finally lowered the crane, we watched nervously as the crane went down crossing our fingers. And to our surprise Kiibo got it!

"On your first try?! What?!" I yelled.

"Hahah! Yay!!" Kiibo yelled happily.

"This isn't fun when I can't brag about anything...." I sighed.

"Ooo! Look at that game! I want to play!" Kiibo yelled.

"The dancing one? That game is really hard are you sure you want to give it a try?" I asked.

"Yes!" Kiibo added.

"Alright let's g-" I said bumping into two kids that looked to be like 10 years old, they were both boys.

"Ah! I'm so sorry I spilled your slushy, I can buy you a new on-" I said being cut off.

"Ugh you whore! I just got this with my own money-!" The boy spat out looking down at his shirt covered in blue.

"WHORE?!" Me and Kiibo yelled in unison surprised hearing this 5th graders language .

"Yeah you heard my best friend! Paying him back just like that isn't fun! We have to battle!" The other kid shouted out.

"Mhm! Listen here bitch, let's play two rounds of that dancing game, first you play against me then your friend plays against my friend! If you guys win we will give you all our tickets! And if we win you give us money plus your tickets!" The little boy yelled.

"Dude we are 15 this is a easy win so whatever sure!" I yelled happily.

"Kids like you shouldn't use such bad language!" Kiibo yelled.

"Shut up dumb ass! I got a game to win!" The kid yelled running over to the dancing game.

"Yeah he's got a game to win!" His friend yelled following him.

"What the fuck..." I giggled running over to the game which Kiibo followed.

The first kid went on the dancing game and prepared himself.

"All this for a Damn slushy spill.." I sighed.

"So which one of you fuckers are going first-!" The kids friend yelled.

"I'll go! I've never danced before but I will-!" Kiibo yelled.

"Are you sure? These kids look hella scary.." I added.

"Of course! Now times money so let's get started!" Kiibo said inserting a dolor into the game and getting ready for the game to start.

3

2

1

START!

The kids feet moved as fast as Lighting, you Can tell he picked that game for a reason. He was fast and didn't miss any arrows on the ground. Unlike Kiibo, he was...doing the robot dance.

"How am I doing Y/n?" Kiibo asked robot dancing as best he could.

"KIIBO THATS NOT HOW YOU PLAY PROPERLY! MOVE YOUR LEGS WHERE THE ARROWS LIGHT UP!" I yelled.

"AHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR FRIEND DOING?!" The kids friend yelled.

"NONONONO!!" I yelled watching the kid slaughter Kiibo in dancing.

The game ended and If course Kiibo lost to a 5th grader, the most intelligent robot on earth couldn't beat at a arcade game. I was embarrassed and stepped up to the game to avenge him.

"Pip squeak. It's between you and me now." I said in a scary voice to the friends kid.

"Ha! Let's do it! It's Sato to you!!" Sato cheered.

I was ready for the game to start and to my surprise I wasn't doing that bad, I moved my feet as fast as I could and used all my strength. That was a bad choice because I started to loose stamina. I was running out of breath. My dumb ass has never gotten lower than a 15 minute mile time.

"You Can do it Y/n!" Kiibo yelled.

I used everything I had left and as soon as the game ended I dropped to the floor gasping for air looking up at our scores.

Y/nxoxo:37895 points!

SatoMatsu4ever:3798 points!

That's it. He beat me by 3 points. I looked over to the kid with a wide grin on his face extending his hand out to me.

"Pay up!" Both of the kids said in unison.

I nervously looked over at Kiibo still a little out of breath.

"RUN!" I yelled.

I quickly got up from the floor and sprinted towards the door with Kiibo holding his hand tight. The kids were chasing us so we made a turn hoping they wouldn't find us. I fell to to floor gasping for air along side Kiibo.

"Hey....those...Kids....need...to...learn...how...to...respect...their....older...figures.." I said in between breaths laying against the wall.

"Pfft-" Kiibo giggled.

"Why are you laughing?!.....this..isn't.. funny...I..could..be..dying.!!!" I yelled in between breaths.

"Sure! Y/n take deep breaths I just think it's funny how even tho you had the money to pay the kids back you chose to book it! That's so stupid! Aha!" Kiibo laughed.

"Hey-! Says the one who only knows how to robot dance! I'd rather keep my money and tickets because I wanted to keep this-!" I said taking out the penguin keychain.

"That sounded robophobic but all is forgiven because of this penguin." Kiibo said taking the penguin from my hands.

"What a day..." I sighed.

"Yeah...tell me about it...." Kiibo said laying his head down in my lap closing his eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled flustered.

"Hm? Did I do something humans find odd?" Kiibo asked.

"N-no...whatever it's no big deal anyway. I guess we are friends...ahem...with benefits..." I sighed.

"Hm. Friends with benefits? I've never heard if that term" Kiibo added.

"DONT LOOK IT UP. But besides that I'm pretty tired too let's just rest here for a while." I said stroking Kiibo's hair while he was lying in my lap.

"I've felt like I've known you forever Kiibo. Even though we only met like a month ago." I added.

"Is that so. In my case I have known you forever. The day I was turned on for the first time was they day I met you." Kiibo said.

"Really?! That's so cool I didn't know that." I said lifting my hand from Kiibo's head.

"Hey why did you stop that felt nice!" Kiibo whined.

"haha! Sorry I wanted to check the time. Profesor said he would pick us up at 4:00 It's four already so we should get going-" before i could get up Kiibo tugged on my skirt.

"Just a little longer!" Kiibo asked.

"Okay fine! Five more minutes." I said stroking Kiibo's hair.

Friends do this...right? I don't think or Kiibo THAT way...no! He's a robot and I'm human! It just wouldn't work! Wait why am I think if it would work or not it doesn't matter because I do not like him. Or do I...? I thought to myself looking down at Kiibo's cute closed eyes as I stroked his hair while he took a power nap. WHY AM I THINKING HES CUTE. No...it can't be...did..do...do I have feelings for a robot? I mean sure I playfully flirted with him...but no....no! It was just as friends! Right..?

Before I could finish thinking I got a buzz from my phone. It was professor and he said to look up. What the fuck-

"AGHHHHH!!" I yelled looking up.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Kiibo yelled getting up from my lap.

"Boo!" Professor yelled.

"UGH I HATE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONTOP OF THAT BUILDING!" I yelled getting up from the ground.

"More important question why are hiding? Shouldn't you be at the arcade?" Professor asked climbing down the emergency ladder of the small building.

"long story.." me and Kiibo sighed in unison.

"Welp let's get going I had a successful meeting!" Professor said.

A/n: sorry for the cliff hanger! I hope you enjoyed and I'll try to update as soon as I can! What's this...professor had a meeting...with who..? Ohoho!! This was rushed so sorry if this was a crappy chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.2K 20
This is a post game AU of Danganronpa's third main game, DanganronpaV3 Killing Harmony. In this AU the characters were in a virtual world, which mean...
18.2K 360 13
!!Warning! This contains Spoilers for Danganronpa V3!! (GUYS THIS WAS MY FIRST FIC IT'S GONNA BE SUPER EDGY AND BAD I'M SO SORRY IN ADVANCE-) Kaede...
68.9K 2.4K 38
Kiibo and Kokichi are friends, Kokichi being a shy and timid person, and Kiibo being a cold and rational person. Shuichi, an obsessive superfan of Da...
6.3K 262 52
"I love you." "No, you don't." "Need proof?~" ~~~ Saihara Shuichi found himself in an unsavoury situation. Trapped with fifteen others in an academy...