My last happy memory.

A/N: FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS?!? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! 😰💖 🎉
I WILL CONTINUE TO TRY TO PUT OUT MY CHAPTERS AS BEST AS I CAN! ALSO HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!! I GOT GROUNDED SO THIS WAS RUSHED SORRY!!

"HUH?! SYSTEM ERROR?!" Professor yelled in shock seeing that his own invention had a error. And at that He couldn't delete it.

"W-WHAT?! I CANT GET RID OF MY FEELINGS?! BUT HOW?!" Kiibo frantically asked.

"Uhm....I HAVE NO IDEA IVE KEPT UP WITH FREQUENTLY UPDATING YOU AND YOUR SYSTEM....THIS IS VERY VERY STRANGE WHAT THE FUCK." Professor aggressive tapping on the screeen that was on the box machine to see if he could try again.

Professor tried over, and over, but the deletion didn't go through. He looked at Kiibo with a deafted look on his face. Professor picked at his nail and wondered what to do.

"This is bad.....if the deletion didn't go through that means your more vulnerable to malfunctions...." Professor said closing Kiibo's chest.

"So.....you can't just whipe my memory?" Kiibo asked.

"I could but you'd just go insane because the feelings would still be there but you couldn't remember who you had feelings for itwould drive you into madness!" Professor said.

"DAMN IT." Kiibo yelled.

"HEY WHO TOUGHT YOU SUCH VULGAR WORDS!" Professor shouted.

"YOU DID." Kiibo yelled.

"Oh right it seems I did." Professor said thinking to himself.

"CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP." Y/n yelled slamming the door open.

"A-AGH!" Kiibo and Professor yelled in unison hugging each other .

"......are you guys for real...." Y/n muttered in disappointment.

"A-ah I wasn't scared or anything~!" Professor laughed awkwardly.

"Mhm sure.....Oh hey Kiibo! Wanna watch a movie in the break room?" Y/n asked.

"A-ah...sure..." Kiibo said getting up from the floor with a light pink on his face.

"Well I have work to do. If I don't leave my room for a few days don't come in. Just leave food at my door." Professor said.

"Ugh okay...have fun I guess..." Y/n said looking slightly irritated.

"So Y/n! Got any new meme's?" Kiibo asked walking out the door with Y/n

"Hell yeah! Look at this!" Y/n happily cheered taking out her phone.

"Say😰Click😜take😈a🗣Pic!🥶" Kiibo happily sung walking over to the break rooms couch.

"WAHAHA. ITS A LITTLE OLD BUT ITS HELLA FUNNY." Y/n chuckled.

~~~Professor POV~~~
I locked the door behind me as I entered my room, I slid to the ground putting my knees to my chest looking at the dirty wall.