And Then She Was Gone

Bởi CerrahQuack

A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control w... Xem Thêm

The Departure
Goodbye Alex
Heading West
Small Town Vibes
Coffee For Two
So Awkward
So What's The Game Plan?
Forward Down The Path!
Adapt and Overcome
Into The Wolves Den
Old Friends
Your Color Lacks Conviction
Tell Me More...
One Condition
On Our Terms
Happily Ever After
Sharing Spaces
The Guest Of Honor
Did He...?
Check Mate
A Challenge
Alpha Mathias
A Tense Exchange
Let Me Explain
Ground Rules
Candelit Dinner
Night Night
Cleanse Yourself
Hush
Time For A Lesson
The Mess Hall
A Change of Pace
Submit
A Fresh Start
Barbie Girl
Missing Pieces
Ying and Yang
A Compromise
The Beast
A Storms Coming
An Irregularity
Gentle Hands
Can We Go Already?
Home Sweet Home
More Chocolate Please
You're Beautiful
What Happened?
So Now You Need Me?
Baby Steps
Carried Off To Sea
Testing The Formula
What's the problem?
You Wont
Wounded Pride
A New Assignment
You Called Her?
A Fresh Start
Building The Foundation
Some Time Apart
Ill Be Waiting
A Long Day
Don't Make Me Change My Mind
Patience
It Takes Two To Tango
Gal Pals
Mathias: The Beginning
Pay Attention To Me
A Hard Lesson
Mine
It's all bullshit, right?
Little Wolf
The Alphas Kryptonite
Pick One
Hope
Disappointed Expectations
Routine Followup
She Took The Stairs
Thoroughly Spent
The Alphas Best Friend
Home
Time To Change
House Warming
A New Routine
A Surprise
Tease
A Blonde, A Brunette and a Red Head Walked Into a Bar...
We Meet Again
Eat Your Words
Mr. Sensitive
You're So Annoying
Girl Time
The Domino Effect
Fractured
The Betas Dilemma
New Developments
Measured Steps
I Got You
Whats Happening?
Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble
Recovery
You Need To Wake Up
The Past Meets The Present
Running Theories
The Rumor Mill
The Mad Queen
Set In Motion
Phone Date
Package Received
Elena: July 1763
An Error Of Dissociation
A Slight Delay On Pay Day
Internal Struggle
A Heavy Burden
A Perfect Night
First Watch
You're Not Forgiven
Destiny
A Firsthand Account
Baby Sitting Detail
The Perfect Storm
It's Over
Recuperation
Battle Ready
Green With Envy
An Alternative Perspective
Growing Pains
Show Me
Boys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Tangled Webs
Divided Interests
The Lazy Luna
Party Crasher
The Lunas Guard
The Missing Piece
Communication
Thank You
It Puts The Lotion On The Skin
The Love Of A Mate

An Exercise

1K 48 6
Bởi CerrahQuack

The next morning came, and around 6am Jason unwrapped his arms from around her body which had stripped many layers of clothes as the night went on, leaving her only in yoga pants and the tank top. He was surprised at how long she actually made it on the floor, he spent a couple of hours working on the finances for the pack and eventually laid himself down to bed shutting off the lights around 10pm.

At about 1am, he felt her crawl onto the furthest end of the king size bed, shivering within the contents of the clothes, but eventually finding a much needed warmth within the comforter. Her head had been spinning from the wine and the hardwood floors were not conducive for any sort of restful sleep, and so she eventually caved giving in when she thought he was finally asleep.

He coyly had pretended to still be resting and his body eventually made its way towards hers as if there was a gravitational pull, large arms drawing her in and pulling her heavily clothed body into his strong chest. He held her loose enough so that she could begin to strip the clothes as his body heat, which seemed to run at a boiling temperature began to make her sweat underneath of them, finding himself pleased that she did not attempt to pull herself away from his embrace after finding the comfort and warmth of the bed.

He himself felt it incredibly difficult to pull himself away from the delicate females form, watching her sleeping face and preferring her this way as it was the only time he saw no resistance and got to enjoy her in a pleasant peaceful state. Her curving figure made it almost unbearable even, but he had a pack to attend to and check on.

Grabbing his phone he texted Mark to be there within ten minutes so they could go on a run, and check on the scout units about the territory.
He snuck out of the bedroom after grabbing the keys, and locking the door behind him, calling for the dog to follow him who had slept by the entrance all night, opting to take her with him.

When Mark met him at the front door they both stripped down, Mark shifting first into a brilliant blonde gray wolf with his familiar blue eyes. Jason made sure Shelby became comfortable with Marks wolf, before he himself shifted into an even more massive wolf covered in jet black coating and his usual intense green eyes.

They ran throughout the woods of the part of the territory that surrounded his home, and checked in on pack members, watching that they were keeping to their routes and looking for any additional weak points that would need to be targeted for increased security. After about two hours they found themselves back at the front steps of his home where they shifted back and redressed in the clothes they left on the front steps, a thoroughly spent German Shepherd panting behind them even though they went at a slower pace and even paused for additional breaks for the female dog.

"I want zone B to have additional units monitoring the area." Jason said, as he unlocked the front door and headed directly into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I agree." Mark said following him in and scratching at the back of his head with a yawn, giving an idle pat to the Shepherd before it collapsed on the wood floor in happy resolve from the exercise.  "Jacob is checking the Northwest part of the region, and Cane is handling the North Eastern. We'll have to send someone to scout the south eastern part of the pack at a later point to make sure we've canvassed the outskirts of the area entirely."

"Have Cane do it. He can't stay idle, it's not in his nature." Jason said as he made his way to the kitchen, to grab at the pot of coffee that had been programmed to brew at 7:30am everyday.

"Yup, he's a maniac." Mark said in agreement as he went to a cabinet and pulled out two mugs ready for the brew, before he went home to shower. "So... how are things going with the lady?" he asked finally letting his curiosity get the better of him.

"I've set some parameters." the Alpha replied not going into much detail, and not looking at the Beta as he filled both the cups.

"And she's compliant to those parameters?" the Beta prodded along with a slightly arched eyebrow, somehow doubting it after what he saw yesterday.

"She's not a fast learner." Jason said bluntly.

"Well, the guards have her scent. The territory in this area is secure, I think we'll be okay." Mark said with his usual careless shrug, taking a sip of the strong black coffee with a grimace and remembering how much he needed to add milk when the Alpha was the one making it. Heading to fridge to pour a splash before depositing himself against the counter.

"Why don't we see how well they follow orders?" the Alpha quipped back with a grin, and pulling out his set of keys.

"The guards?" Mark asked in curiosity noticing that devilish look on his face.

"Everyone."

---------------------

Elizabeth woke up to a knock at the bedroom door entrance, her hands immediately going to rub at her lightly throbbing head induced from the challenge of wine the night before. The warmth of the bed enveloped her, but it was only from the comforter and the sheets surrounding her body. She looked around at the bed and verified she was once again waking up in it alone, feeling relief but also another emotion that she could not explain with anything other than an emptiness.

Her eyes flickered back to the door as she heard the jingle of keys, but the door did not open. The quiet in the room, giving her an eerie sensation as she continued to stare at the handle waiting for it to turn, but it never did. She layed in the bed for a few minutes longer, watching and waiting for something to happen, but still nothing happened.

Slowly, she lifted the covers off of her body and she took delicate barefooted steps over to the door, being as quiet as a mouse, as if she was a ninja attempting to sneak around a max security building. When she grabbed onto the handle, she took in a deep breath and tried to not get her hopes up, but immediately became incredibly shocked as it began to turn and the door opened at her own hand. She couldn't believe it! Was this a trick? Was this a trap?! This most definitely was a trap.

Her head poked out into the hallway, and she looked from side to side, catching the light smell of cigarettes and sandalwood but not seeing anyone in sight. Tiptoeing out into the hallway she gave the meekest faintest, "Hello?" before she took a few more steps into the empty space. Her head swiveling around again, before she began to head to the stairs in a creeping manner.

She looked like a child sneaking down the stairs to peak at the Christmas presents before anyone else woke up, being so careful and deliberate to not make a sound. Her eyes darted around the surrounding home as it remained perfectly still and empty, almost as if she would be able to hear a pin drop. Even her dog wasn't anywhere in sight and by now she would have sniffed out Elizabeth for some loves.

When she got down to the ground floor, she smelled the strong scent of freshly brewed coffee emanating in the air, even though the kitchen was the furthest point from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hello?" she whispered again, trying to gage if someone was present, but not really wanting to bring attention to herself at the same time.

There was no one. No cooking Mary, no cleaning Claire, no panting Shelby, and no smell of Eucalyptus Mint reaching her nose. She was alone... SHE WAS ALONE!

An excited panic began to run through her as she ran to what appeared to be the front door. It was locked. She ran to all the other doors accessible to her, and they were all locked and she began to feel defeated once more, before she looked over to the sliding glass door affixed to the living room, noticing a back deck basking in the sunlight. Running over to the handle she gave it a pull and heard a whooshing noise as it granted her the reprieve she so longed for, fresh air.

Quickly running through its opening, she found immediately the steps that lead down into the grassy turf that surrounded the home, it looking familiar to the view that came from the balcony above in the bedroom. She took off in a sprint, thanking God for her track experience in high school and some of college in allowing her to run like a gazelle. Where she was going she did not know, but she was getting out of here. A small heartbreak filling her for not knowing where Shelby was, but seeing this as her only opportunity to go.

There was a freedom about her, as the sun warmed her skin and her blonde hair whipped behind her, only enabling her to go faster as she charged forward. Ignoring the sticks and rocks that began to stab at her feet as she got into a wooded area, not allowing the cuts and splinters to deter her from continuing forward. She would run until she couldn't run anymore, and then find the energy to keep on running until she found some sort of civilization where she could be saved.

Jumping over rocks and large fallen limbs of trees, she felt invigorated. Only beginning to slow in order to clamber over slippery rocks across a cold stream she found about fifteen minutes in her journey. Looking like a drunken toddler trying to navigate the larger rocks and not fall into the frigid water. When she finally hit her last rock and was about to descend back onto soiled turf on the other side, she came face to face with a large growling gray wolf with golden eyes, halting her in her forward movement. She had seen this wolf before, back at the campsite, she knew it well because she had taken such focused pictures of it when she stood in awe of its presence.

"Hey now, calm down." she said in a quiet manner, with hands placed up in a careful pleading measure. "You don't mess with me, I wont mess with you." she said trying to be as delicate and convincing as possible, however the wolf continued to growl, baring its large teeth which only matched its large form.

"Okay, okay, I'm just going to go." She said as she shifted back a step on the large rock, to turn her body, noticing that more wolves were appearing around her. Three on the opposite side, and two more joining the original one. "Well fuck." beginning to return to a panicked state.

"Good job boys, record time!" she heard the familiar voice of a male reaching from the edge of the stream on the side she had just labored to get from. Her head snapping over to take in the blonde hair man dressed in baggy gym shorts and a white t-shirt.

What the fuck?

"Alright, Miss. Elizabeth, time to come back. The exercise is over.he shouted across the stream at her. "Chase, you found her first! You get liberties this weekend!" he yelled towards the grey wolf who huffed through his snout and gave a nod.

Out of sheer fight or flight reflex, she opted to try to jump her last step and make a run for it past the original wolf, immediately being caught by a completely nude man around the waist. His large gaunt form seemingly coming out of nowhere, and replacing the wolf she had once tried to avoid.  Her eyes widening as she saw the man flash determined gold eyes, as he threw her over his shoulders and began to elegantly walk across the stream with her over the rocks as if he was walking on flat dry land.

He immediately deposited her right next to Mark, and her nose picked up that same cigarette laced sandalwood scent. The beta grabbed at her bicep in a firm hold but not strong enough to hurt her. "I'll take her back. The alpha would probably not appreciate you bringing her back nude." Mark said with a small laugh as he began to pull her back towards the direction that she came.

"Get off of me!" she began to yell as she tried to pull her arm from his grip, and drag her feet in protest.

"No can do sweetheart. I like my balls where they are." he smiled at her, his eyes very light hearted but containing a severe notion.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" she said trying to use her feet to push his legs away from her in order to free her body.

"Don't make me carry you back, please." he said in a more firm tone with a still present light air.

Once she realized she couldn't fight his strength, she found herself once again following another male placidly along, finally taking notice of the pain in her torn up feet. The rest of their walk was quiet, as they found the clearing leading to the grass right in the back of the home.

Her eyes landing on the balcony, where she saw Jason with long wet hair resting on his shoulders, and upper body exposed while his lower half was already dressed in neat black dress pants adorned with a belt. Standing there at the banister that she tried to jump from previously, sipping coffee in silence and watching them return. Shelby was at his side, that traitorous bitch.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.6M 194K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
108K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
773K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
1.2M 43.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...