His Good Fortune | A Qrow Bra...

By HarmonieM123

Charlie Amitola is a student at Beacon Academy. She wasn't supposed to be a huntress; however, she didn't wan... More

Forgotten Faces, Remembered?
AN

OC's

19 1 0
By HarmonieM123

Name: Charlie Amitola - Main Character -

Age: 16

Birthday: April 21st

Sex: Female

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 115 lbs

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Status: Was the captain of team CRMZ, also known as "Crimson"

Personality: Rude, blunt, cynical, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual, who appears at first glance to be insensitive and stand-offish, but actually has a heart of gold.

Her Weapon: The Grimm Reaper, a scythe that she designed and built herself.

Semblance: Vortex, this allows her to dash with an inhuman speed in whatever direction she chooses.

Strength: Her attacks can knock people through several buildings. She can down a horde of Grim in a matter of seconds. And she can leap several dozens of feet into the air instantly.

Teammates: Roy Tanaka, Mathew Chen, and Zak Farkas.

Name: Roy Tanaka

Age: 18

Birthday: October 13th

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 135 lbs

Alignment: Neutral Good

Status: Teammate of CRMZ, also known as "Crimson"

Personality: A happy-go-lucky, bubbly and playful young boy, Roy is mainly characterized by his boundless enthusiasm. When Roy talks, many of his words may sometimes come out randomly without him actually giving much thought to anything he comes up with.

His Weapon: Ice Breaker, a hammer that is also a sniper-rifle.

Semblance: High Voltage, electricity makes him stronger. Although he still feels the pain.

Strength: He can bench press five times his own weight. He has a great aim with the sniper-rifle, never missing a shot. Can run faster when electrocuted.

Teammates: Charlie Amitola, Mathew Chen, and Zak Farkas.

Name: Mathew Chen

Age: 17

Birthday: November 15th

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 130 lbs

Alignment: Neutral Good

Status: Teammate of CRMZ, also known as "Crimson"

Personality: Mathew is usually mellow and wishes for peace and quiet. Great cook, loves books, and never sleeps late. Meditates to clear his mind, hates getting dirty, basically a clean freak. The "mom" of the group.

His weapon: Predators Edge, a bow and arrow that is also a sword.

Semblance: Tranquility, which allows him to mask negative emotions. Which aids him in avoiding detection by Grimm. He can extend the effect of his Semblance to other people, as well as vehicles containing people.

Strength: In a fight, Mathew plays the role of "ninja," he has incredible speed and agility, as well as powerful diversion and evasion tactics. Skilled with a sword and a bow and arrow.

Teammates: Charlie Amitola, Roy Tanaka, and Zak Farkas.

Name: Zak Farkas

Age: 18

Birthday: August 28th

Sex: Male

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 140 lbs

Alignment: Neutral Good

Status: Teammate of CRMZ, also known as "Crimson"

Personality: Zak is a faunus, a wolf to be exact. He has retractable claws and black wolf ears. He displays a cool, reserved and serious personality most of the time but does not lack a humorous side, which is usually in the form of dry wit and sarcasm. Zak is a righteous person, respecting other people's lives regardless of whether they are Faunus or not.

His Weapon: Crucible and Athenor, a katana and the katana holder. The katana holder can turn into a handgun and using dust for the handgun can make it powerful.

Semblance: Shadow, which allows him to create shadow clones of himself. These clones push him in the direction of his choosing and can be used to trick and disorient opponents. Zak can use dust to give his clones additional abilities, such as creating a fiery explosion or freezing an opponent's weapon in place.

Strength: Zak shows high agility, speed, and endurance, as shown when fighting multiple enemies yet maintaining motion and energy without fatigue. He also exhibits a high level of skill when handling Crucible and Athenor. He can slash away at opponents with startling speed and deflect incoming machine-gun fire using his blade.

Teammates: Charlie Amtiola, Roy Tanaka, and Mathew Chen.

The Best Mistake Ever

"Come on Charlie, it'll be fun." I sigh while thinking for a moment. "Fine." Roy jumps up and down, clapping his hands together while smiling widely. "Yay! What are you going to wear? Oh, I know! We'll go to that fancy store and buy you a new dress! I'll pay for it." I give Roy a look but he just smiles and grabs his coat. "Come on, let's go!" He drags me out the door, Mat and Zak close behind us.

We give the bouncer our fake IDs and he takes a minute to check them before letting us inside. Once inside, I go straight to the bar and order a drink. After a few drinks, I decide to dance with my friends. Eventually, they stop dancing and go back to the bar. I keep dancing though, enjoying the feeling of the alcohol in my system. "Hey." I turn around, seeing a man with raven black hair and red eyes. I smile at him, "hey." He puts his hand out and I take it in mine. We dance together at a steady pase. His hands roam my body, sending chills all over me.

"Come on, I'll take you home." He bites my earlobe, sending shivers up my spine. "How about you buy me a few more drinks, then we go to your place." I say it more as a statement than a question, confident in myself. He smirks, his eyes glazing over slightly with lust. We go to the bar and he buys us some drinks. We talk about random things and laugh together. He tells me about his nieces and I tell him about my brothers. Eventually, I'm to drunk to think of anymore questions to ask him. Suddenly, he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into him. "Come on."

*Time Skip*

Our lips separate long enough for him to get the door open. As soon as we're inside, he slams his lips on mine and shuts the door behind us. He bites my lip, making me open my mouth so our tongues can dance together. He pinches my thigh, giving me the hint that he wants me to jump and wrap my legs around him. I do as he wants, feeling his hand grip my ass. His other hand wraps around my waist, holding me tightly against him. I moan in his mouth, feeling myself becoming wet.

He lays me down on his bed and slides his hands under my dress, slipping it off and over my head. He bites his lip while looking at my body. I have some scars here and there, but he doesn't seem to care. He takes his shirt off and throws it to the floor. I notice some scars on him but don't say anything.  I glance over his body, seeing the bulge in his pants. He bites his lip again, "you're so beautiful." I reach for him but he quickly grabs my wrists, pinning them above my head. 

I open my mouth to say something but he takes this opportunity to kiss me, swirling our tongues together. I moan against his mouth and close my eyes, rubbing my thighs together. He stops kissing me and takes off his pants, using his belt to tie my hands to the headboard. I bite my lip as he removes his boxers. He kisses down my neck until he reaches my bellybutton. Then he grips my panties in his teeth and slowly removes them. "Mmm Qrow, please." Once they're off, I wiggle my hips. 

"I don't want you stay quiet, I want you to scream my name. You understand me?" He lines himself up with my soaking entrance. "Y-Yes sir." He smirks and kisses me, pushing inside me. I moan against his mouth, tears pricking my eyes. He stops halfway to let me adjust. Once I'm used to him, I push my hips against his. He takes this hint and pushes the rest of the way inside me. I gasp, feeling all of him inside me. He starts thrusting at a slow and steady rhythm. 

"Oh Qrow!" I wrap my legs around him, pushing him deeper into me. He thrusts a little faster, grazing my sweet spot. I try moving my arms to touch him but realize I'm still tied. "Fuck *pant* Qrow please *pant* I *pant* I need to *pant* t-touch you." His thrusts get harder, peircing my sweet spot the faster he goes. "AHHH QROW! OH YES!" He goes faster and harder, hitting my sweet spot every time. I can feel myself getting closer to my climax and curl my toes.

I feel myself clench around him and he groans, already knowing what's coming. I arch my back and bite my lip, trying not to cum yet. "Cum for me, Sparky. Don't hold back." Hearing his gruff voice in my ear sends me over the edge. I cum all over him but he doesn't stop thrusting. He does however reach up and untie my hands. As soon as my hands are free, I cling onto him. I dig my nails into his back, wrapping my legs around him like a koala. 

He thrusts at an inhuman speed, making my vision blurry. I feel him twitch inside me and my walls clench around him again. I scratch his back, making him groan. We soon both cum at the same time and he collapses on top of me, panting heavily. He slowly pulls out of me and lays next to me. He slides me over to him and hugs me. "We're just resting for a minute, then I want you to ride me." I nod, trying to catch my breath.

I climb on top of him, sliding him inside me. I move my hips in a circle, making him groan and grip my hips. He digs his fingers into my hips as I go faster. I feel him twitch inside me but keep going, bouncing on him. I bounce to where only his tip is in me before slamming down on him, taking all of him in me. He starts bucking his hips up and I feel him twitch again. "Fuck." I pant loudly as I ride him faster. He eventually just lifts me up and then slams me down on his hard throbbing cock.

"Oh Qrow! You're so big!" He slams me down on him over and over again, moaning and groaning. "You're so fucking tight." I bounce faster with his help of slamming me down and feel my walls clench around his twitching cock. He thrusts up into me as I slam down on him again and we both cum together. I collapse on top of him, both of us panting heavily.

*Time Skip*

I wake up with a pounding headache and groan as I sit up. I find a baggy oversized hoodie and put it on. I freeze when I see a half naked man in the bed. I just kinda stare at him as I try to think of what happened last night. I shrug as nothing comes to mind and grab my dress and heels, leaving and taking the train to Beacon. I get weird looks from people but ignore them. I eventually make it back to my dorm and go straight into the shared bathroom connected to our room. 

After my shower, I change and lay on my bed. I try to go asleep but the door slams open. "Where the hell were you?!" My friends all yell at the same time. "I have a hangover, let me sleep and I'll tell you later." *After Sleeping* I tried my best to explain to them what happened last night but my memory is kinda fuzzy. "So then where'd you go?" I shrug and Mathew sighs. "Well you're here now and that's all that really matters, I'll go make you a hangover healing shake."

Within minutes, Mat comes back and I drink the shake. It tastes awful but I drink it anyways. I lay on my bed while they chat silently with each other. "Hey, we're going to the library. Get some rest, you'll need it with the Vytal Festival coming up." I hum in response and cover my entire body up with my blanket. I hear the door shut and close my eyes, trying to get some sleep.

*Dream* 

He thrusts into me harder, sending me over the edge and cumming all over his hard throbbing cock. I moan louder as he keeps going. "Oh Qrow!" I dig my nails into his back, making him groan and push deeper into me.

*End of Dream*

I jolt awake and gasp for air. "Woah hey, you okay?" I nod and point to my bottle. Mat hands me my water bottle and I gulp it down as if it's going out of style. "Nightmare?" I'm not sure what to say so I just nod. He sighs but doesn't say anything else. It wasn't a nightmare though. It was more like a dream come true. But I can't remember what he looks like. All I remember from that night is that he knew how to treat my body and his name is Qrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...