Not by choice {COMPLETED}

By KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the b... More

Embrace your omega
🍋Slipping away🍋
Internships
Not the same
Feral isn't easy to stop
Forcing on one's will
The dark side of alpha's
Learning to love
🍋Rivalry🍋
🍋I trust you🍋
Confession of a tsundere
My forgotten pain
Pureblooded Ultimate Alpha
3rd times the charm?
Learning to fight
Unexpected surprise
Becoming friends
Getting sick
An exploding surprise
He strikes again
Nightmares of hell
A true hero
A drunk Midoriya
🍋Problematic Alpha🍋
🍋It's getting worst...🍋
I don't wanna leave you
The unknow assailant
Camping is hard...
Wrong move
Goodbye Kacchan
Hold on I still want you
The green angel
🔞I'm all yours🔞
Little sparing?
Your being weird Shochan
🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞
Maybe I was too rough...
Hello there Ultimate~
A drink of death
Epilogue

Perfection by half

11.8K 262 248
By KoshiSepticDragon

12pm | Bakugou's House

Katsuki

This damn old hag won't stop screaming about how I'm doing my test today to know what my secondary gender is... It's fricking obvious what it'll be... I'll be an alpha... Like all of the Bakugo family line, nobody has ever been anything but alpha's, except my grandpa, he's an ultimate alpha, basically his scent is much stronger, his instincs are stronger too, his agility and strengths are enhanced and he's much more dominant than a regular alpha. Basically he's cool, he's the most evolved version of our race. Did I mention they grow wolf ears and a tail at 16? Well normal humans don't exist now a days anyways, so I hope I become just like him, show all these extras how pathetically bellow me they are! I hear a knock on the door, who could it be? I can already smell it, It's auntie Inko and Deku... He's been my bestfriend ever since he found out he was quirkless, I protected him the best I could from bullies, he means alot to me.

"KACCHAN KACCHAN ARE YOU EXCITED!? ARE YOU!?" He yells running in and tackling me with a hug.

Dear god he can be obnoxious, I still love him. (As a friend right now he's too young for love hehe) I hug him back as he smiles, this little guy is the sweetest kid ever, he gives himself up to make other's smile... He's already a hero, even if he physically can't be one. I managed to stop him from becoming a hero somehow, I didn't wanna lose him to some dumb villain... He meant too much to me.

"Shut it ya nerd! Your annoying me..." I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Kacchan everything annoys you..." He says looking at me with 'really' expression.

"NO IT DOES NOT!" I yell as I growl at him.

"KATSUKI DON'T SPEAK TO IZUKU LIKE THAT YOU BRAT!" My hag yells at me before smacking the back of my head.

"OI WHAT DID YOU HIT ME FOR!?"

"YOUR CONDUCT YOUNG MAN!"

"I WAS BEHAVING JUST FINE YOU HAG!"

"DON'T CALL ME HAG YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" She yells smaking my head again.

Deku giggles and gently rubs the back of my head, it kinda relaxes me so I stop yelling and simply growl.

"I'm a little nervous..." Deku wispers to me.

"I beth you'll make a great beta, and if you do become an omega... I'll claim you! You'll be under my protection!" I say as he smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you Kacchan..."

We hug one last time before Inko ask Deku to leave, I watched as he walked away, my heart feeling sad all of a sudden, I wished he'd become a beta, because being an omega is almost a curse... I studied secondary genders alot... They really are a pain to be... My mom readies up and we make it to the hospital, Deku goes to a different one so I didn't get to see him again. They place me on a table and take some sort of picture, then after that they take blood samples and send us to the waiting room.

2 hours later

"Katsuki Bakugo, here are your results, we still don't understand how it's possible but the womb in his back should be proof enough... He's an omega." The doctor says as my eyes widdens.

Excuse me what? Me? A Bakugo... Thousands of generations of alpha's bloodline... Is an omega!? I start to tremble, this isn't right, there has to be an error!

"N-no! That makes no sense doctor! I'm not! I'm an alpha like everyone in my family!" I yell as my mother cries.

"Look kid... This is just how it is, you see that, just above your rectum?" He says as I look.

"Y-yeah... What's that bubble supposed to be?" I say shaking.

"It's your uterus, where you carry pups, only omegan males have that there... I'm sorry kid, your definitely not a beta and less an alpha..." He says as I turn around and walk out.

This is a nightmare, I'm going to wake up and it'll be all over, I can't possibly be an omega!? I'm not that unlucky! I sigh and enter our car, my mom joins me seconds later.

"Oh Katsuki I'm so sorry, I don't understand either baby, but we still love you okay? This doesn't change anythi- Well... Maybe a little since we'll have to scent proof your room... But otherwise it's okay... Your not less of a person because your an omega! Oh hold on Inko is calling." She says before she answers the phone.

She place a hand on her mouth, tears fall down her face as she looks at me, did something happen to auntie or Deku?

"Y-yes... I'll b-be there..." She says as she hangs up.

"Mom what's going on?" I asked worried.

"I'll bring you home honey... Inko- Something happened okay? I'll talk to you more later..." She says as she starts the car.

She drives me and my dad back home, she then speeds off to who knows where. I didn't understand what was happening, why did she looks so devastated, did something happen? If Inko didn't answer the phone then who did? We sat in the kitchen for hours before she came back, she had tears stains on her cheeks, her eyes we're dull. She reecked of sad pheromones, she walk to us and hugged my dad before collapsing into tears.

"Oh my god Masaru what am I gonna do! She was my best friend and my nephew!" She cries out as my dad looks at me confused.

"What happened honey?" He softly asked while clearing the hair out of her face.

"I-Inko was m-murdered after the secondary gender exams, they we're trying to kidnap Izuku and they killed her, they don't know what happened to the boy!" She cries out as my heart shattered.

My bestfriend, my only friend really, was attacked, they killed his mom and now he's missing!? Why did they attack him!? What happened!? I fall on my knees and start crying, I needed to wake up NOW! I didn't care if I was an omega, as long as Deku was safe with Inko again! Everything simply faded to black.

5 years later

8 am | UA's dorms

I'm sitting in the kitchen, I feel like shit really, I take a look at my phone's notifications, I can't bring myself to erase the memo that's in it.

Deku's disappearance birthday

I sigh, it's already been five years today huh? I feel a tap on my shoulder, I slowly look at them with no emotion, it's shitty hair, he looks concerned.

"Bakubro? Why are you so gloomy?" He says searching my face.

"Please leave me alone... I don't feel like dealing with you all..." I say as I turn around to finish my cereals.

"Guys I'm worried about him... He didn't even call us extras... Wait... HE SAID PLEASE!?" Shitty hair screams as I sigh.

"I am worried too... Katsuki are you okay?" Icyhot asked.

I ignored him, no I'm not okay, I feel like I'm dying inside, I miss my bestfriend more than ever today... He turns me around and looks into my eyes, normally I'd lash out at him or call him names, but I need this, my stupid omega needs comfort. I lean forward and lay my head on his shoulder, everyone gasp out of worry, my body starts to shake as my tears wet his shirt.

"G-guys... He's crying on me..." He says as I hear gasps and sobs.

"Shut up... I need this right now so fucking hug me... I need it..." I say as he immediately hugs me.

I break down in his arms as he hugs me tighter and rubs my back, Kirishima and him are the only ones that knows what my secondary gender truely is, they found out by accident when I forgot to lock my door while in heat. They're both alpha's so I'm lucky they just gave me food, water and clothes but never did anything. Kirishima looks at me worried. I lift my head to look around, everything is blurry due to my tears, I sigh and look down.

"T-today... 5 years ago, I found out that my bestfriend's mother was mudered brutally... My best friend Izuku went missing... I never found him again... He would be 15, if he's even still alive... I'm sorry to be like this, I just... I can't be the old angry Bakugo you all know and hate... Not today..." I say as I let Icyhot go.

"Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that..." floaty says.

"That's really sad, kero." The frog says playing with her fingers.

"They never found him!?" Dunce face says.

"They stopped the search 3 years ago, said it was a waste of time and that he was probably kidnapped in the end..." I say as tears fall down my face again.

"Wow police are asshole!" Shitty hair says growling.

I pinch my nose as his anger pheromones envelops the room, damn stupid nose of mine, he realizes and apologizes to everyone.

"S-sorry to have wet your shirt, Todoroki..." I say as they all gasp.

"Can I ship?" Floaty says as I look at her confused.

"You didn't call him Icyhot... I say that's enough to romantically ship you beautiful gods of alpha's!" She says as I growl.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP I'D NEVER DATE HALF AND HALF!" I yell as they all laugh.

"There you are..." Icyhot says ruffling my hair.

"I will bite your arm off if you don't stop this instance." I growled out as he smiled and continued.

Everyone laughed harder as I simply growled until he stopped.

"THE SHIP AS SAILED!" Floaty yells as I growl and walk to my room.

Theses fucking extras.... Making me feel better like this... How dare they make me happy.

-TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you guys enjoyed this new series! Vote for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
7.6K 236 7
This is a bakudeku omegaverse story. Deku is an omega and a pro figure skater while Katsuki is and alpha and a pro hockey player. They both know the...
360K 9.8K 35
Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the chapters it explains why it will be both of...
245K 6.6K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...