Love & Hate || Nishimura Riki...

By nikitty_x

this book is so cringey . read at your own risk ! COMPLETED More

xx
characters
I hate my life
The incident
God's plan ?
Who are you ?
New friend
Through thick and thin
I really hate him
bffs
Part time job
The three dorks
Jakeyyy
It's her
You owe me one
She's cute
getting closer
crush
he looks ethereal
concerned
bus
sleepy head
do you like him?
you like me?
I'm not a baby anymore
hyungs
hyungs(2)
i can't hate him
heejay✨
shaira
can you be mine ?
shy
stay away from him
he's a criminal
it's all gone now
drained inside
thanks hyung
forget
I'll make her mine
where it all started
unexplainable feelings
minion
masked smile
the start
talk back
longing
He found love
Ni-ki's new mom
sorry
confession
the guys
doubt
acceptance
end-
epilogue
🌼
new book !

ni-ki kawaii

4.9K 184 132
By nikitty_x

Ni-ki on the other hand , was also glancing to Shaira from time to time but he was just making it not so obvious .

He doesn't know what happened to him that he had the courage to talk to the girl first . He was a bit hesitant to talk to her since the day they first worked together and didn't even get a chance to level up and became "friends".

Ni-ki keeps thinking about the cemetery incident that the girl saw him crying and it's embarrassing for him . He thought that the girl would think that he's weird or something .

But earlier he made a move and talked to her first . He was nervous of course but he just kept it cool so it won't be awkward . He doesn't want to embarrass himself anymore . The cemetery one was the last one .. he thinks .

Anyways , as of now .. he was enjoying the moment he had here . He's vibing to the hip-hop music that was playing . He couldn't stop himself from dancing . He really love to dance .

He was dancing to a song when some hands had pushed him to the center .

"oh so here's a new challenger"

said the MC while Ni-ki doesn't know why he's here at the center

"what's your name kid ?"

"umm .. I'm Ni-ki "

The crowd cheered for him .. Some even shouting out his name and some are clapping their hands . He didn't know what's going on when suddenly the MC speaks .

"so you are going to do a dance battle with our very own Kei"

He was gesturing to a sweaty boy whom he had seen earlier with great moves

"W-what ?! I'm not "

Ni-ki defended himself but his heart wants to do the dance battle that they're saying .

"C'mon don't be shy .. we'll take it short "

He didn't complained more and just nodded to them . He positioned himself at the center as the music starts .

He felt people cheering for him as he grooves with the music . Many claps are heard and loud shouts of his name . It's so nice to hear people are appreciating your talent .

Ni-ki just allow his body to move as one with the song .

He doesn't care if many people are staring at him right now .. All he could feel was happiness .

He really love dancing but couldn't show it off to other people because he's so shy . He's afraid people might don't like it . He was not confident . He just dances all alone or sometimes in front of his best friends , Sunoo and Jungwon .. his main supporters .

This feeling was so new to him . Having people to admire you because you're good . Well , he knew he was good but shy to show off his true self because he doesn't want rejections . But now , he's so happy that people are appreciating his talent .. and that's what he really wanted . If only he did this a long time ago and was not discouraged, maybe he felt the happiness that he's feeling right now . Because he is the happiest when he dance  .

His dance battle with the man they called Kei had finished  . Kei walks to him and puts his arms over the younger's shoulder and smiled at him brightly .

"hey kiddo , you're really good at freestyle I'm so impressed"

He said to Ni-ki as the younger was still panting because of the dance .

"oh thanks but not as good as you hyung .. hehe"

"you're so humble Ni-ki"

Kei commented as he ruffles the younger's hair

"by the way , are you new here ? I haven't seen you before"

He asked as Ni-ki looked at the direction of Jay and Shaira

"umm yes hyung .. it's my first time and I'm with Jay hyung "

He pointed his Jay hyung who's also looking at them with a smile and waving .

"oh you're with Jongseong ? wow so you're that kid he keeps talking about "

He said amazed at the kid . While Ni-ki doesn't know what he's talking about

"huh? me ? Jay hyung talks about me ?"

Unbelieving the older one, he asked

"oh yes , he was like ; I met this kid and he's super cute and matured at the same time .. and I feel we're so connected .. I wanna adopt him"

"I don't know if hes gay for you or something but probably not .. haha i think you was just so special to him"

He covers his mouth with his hands as he hears what kei was telling him . He doesn't know that he's that special to his hyung lmao .

"wow I'm out of words right now hyung"

"haha he always bragging you to us . That you're so hard working , intelligent , well disciplined , and most especially he kept saying you're so adorable and I must agree to that because you're really adorable "

The older boy pinches his cheeks . Ni-ki was taken aback from what the older did to him . It was the first time that other people had pinched his cheeks .. Well aside from his nana , sunoo and jungwon . They also kept pinching Ni-ki's cheeks because they said it's so squishy .

He can't believe kei had a soft side also . But still he's a stranger . Ni-ki stepped back as he free his face from kei's hands .

"oh I'm so sorry child .. I can't resist your cuteness . No wonder why Jay's so whipped for you . You're so adorable"

He ruffled Ni-ki's hair once again .

"oh my god hyung . I felt like I was a child"

"why? are you not?"

kei said and Ni-ki was looking at him with raised eyebrows

"I'm not a child !

he defended himself

"not in my eyes"

The both of them looked at the one who talked .

"oh Jongseong this adorable kid here had made the whole crowd crazy .. he's a great dancer!"

kei happily stated as he rested his arms on Ni-ki's shoulder

"get your filthy hands on my child you bitch"

Jay threatened .

"oh my god .. as if I'm stealing him from you .. you're so weird jay .. but I guess I'mma borrow him sometimes to buy him toys and bring him to a kid's cafe"

kei said earning a disgusting face from Ni-ki

"eww hyungs I'm not a kid okay ?why are you like this?"

he then faked cry which made the two older feel soft for him and made the whole situation even worst.

"wait hyungs why are you two hugging me?"

he asked confused and forcing to free himself from them .

"you're so adorable that I just want to hug you "

Jay said as kei pushed him and pulled Ni-ki close to him.

"no! from now on he's my child "

"What?! no you can't .. he's mine . You're just a stranger to him "

jay said to him as he pulled Ni-ki

"no he knew me now and we're not strangers anymore .. where's the adoption papers .. I wanna sign"

he pulled again Ni-ki from jay .. while the younger was so irritated from the two bickering oldies that tearing his arms apart .

"you can't adopt him kei ..  i must die before that happens "

jay said furiously that made kei glare at him

"can y'all please let me go? I'm not y'all's child .. I have my own guardian who's waiting for me now at home and it's getting late so jay hyung , you must drive me home now or else she won't let me see you again "

Ni-ki stated as the two males freed him from their grasps .

"okay okay child .. we'll going home now so kei won't steal you from me "

both older boys glared at each other

"I can't believe I met two immature oldies"

Ni-ki sighed as he massaged his temples and walking to Shaira who's now laughing at the scenario that she witnessed

"why are you laughing?"

he asked the girl who uncontrollably laughing in front of him

"oh well , everything that had happened a while ago was so funny .. omg I can't believe I'll witnessed something like that in my entire life hahhaha"

"oh please shut up shai .. you're not even helping"

He then walked out of the place

"hey Ni-ki wait for us !"

Shaira shouted as she runs to Ni-ki while jay was still threatening kei  to not ever steal Ni-ki from him .

"oppa ! we must go home it's getting late and Ni-ki had his way out"

"yes I'm coming Shai wait !"

They followed Ni-ki and leaving kei behind

---

i just made Ni-ki dance lol .. and also , jay and K here represents me all the time i see how adorable Ni-ki is .. like bitch just tell me how to adopt a Japanese kid named Nishimura Riki . 😆 he was bursting all my uwus

×××

. Nishimura Riki said to stream Let me in mv together with Given-Taken.
.Stream now if you love him uwuuu.
:)

×××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 2.9K 57
-- ❝ love in different stories ❞ will you be able to escape from the reality? 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : COMPLETED. 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 : CLOSED.
213K 5.5K 71
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎? 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘�...
3.7K 238 15
Hello clowns 🤡, I'm back from the dead (if you came from my old acc) with a new book that I'm actually gonna finish, I know a miracle. Enjoy 😉