Crystal {Completed}

Bởi Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... Xem Thêm

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 29

1.3K 155 99
Bởi Sarah24SM

"No" Crystal shouts jumping on her foot at once as she stares at the man standing in front of her asking his leave.

"My Queen?" Antonio ask with a raised brow before he smiles as she rushes down the stairs to standing in front of him.

"Marissa is not well, she needs rest"

"And we also need to reach our pack before she gives birth to our first pup"

"But she is too weak to travel, leave her here"

"Cry" Adrian states stepping forward.

"You are asking a mate to leave his pregnant mate away from not just his pack but him as well?" Antonio questions making her sigh.

"Then you too stay until the birth of your pup"

"Crystal" Antonio sighs.

"Marissa health should be your first priority, not that it is not but, we promise to give her the best care we can, whether the pup is born here or on your pack land he will always be your and Marissa's, he will always be an Antonio" Crystal argues.

"We?" Adrian raises a brow at her and she grins.

"See, even Ad agreed, so?" she asks staring at Antonio hopefully who sighs shaking his head as he gives in.

"Awesome" she exclaims fist pumping in the air in victory.

"Okay, people, we are going to have the future Alpha of the Antonio pack born in the palace, let's go prepare for his arrival" she shouts as she gets out of the room and both Antonio as well as Adrian stares at her back.

"Either she is too excited or too lonely" Antonio points.

"I will go for lonely" Adrian agrees before he pats on his friend's shoulder.

"Guess both of us has things to sort"

"Yeah, I will need to inform my pack about my stay here"

"I will go and see she does not burn the place down" Adrian chuckles as they part ways.

********

"Wake up, wake up" Crystal pulls the cover asking Dante to get up who groans as he holds the cover tightly in his arms.

"Get out"

"We have work" she announces.

"My father's rich and so is my mother, I am the only child. I don't have to do petty things as work"

"Dante" Crystal groans before she moves around and stands next to where his head was on.

"It's for Antonio and Marissa, he agreed to stay until his child is born and there are so many things we need to do before the baby arrives"

"Antonio and Marissa?" Dante groans as he gets up and rubs his eyes.

"Yes"

"For their baby?"

"Yeah"

"And you want my help?"

"Of course!" she grins.

"You do realize I did not help them to create one so why the fuck do you think I will help them welcome one?" he shouts at her and she grabs the pillow before hitting on his head.

"You and your dirty mind"

"Oh yeah as if congratulating the couple openly and doing all these stupid stuffs to welcome a baby who actually comes out of a vagina and who actually happened because his parents fucked is not a dirty thing?" he asks and Crystal groans closing her eyes.

"Why did I even think you will help?"

"I am thinking so too" he nods as he rises from the bed.

"Dante please you are the only one who can help" she pouts.

"No" he refuses.

"Please"

"Why would I even help someone else's child? That's so not me" he grabs the robe and ties it.

"Think of it as paying rent while staying here?" she points and he gasps in shock.

"Have I ever asked you to pay rent when you were staying at my parents house?" he points hands on his chest, shocked.

"I did all the dishes and lied while you sneaked out at night. And remember one time I told them that the condoms you got were mine because I thought it were balloons and bought it!" she shouts at him in irritation.

"As if that lie worked, I was grounded with only father angel as my friend who talked non-stop about the fear of God and unknown and about all the sins" he snaps back.

"Then what about the time, I helped you with that woman whom you used but she was not ready for the break up, you even lied I was your child"

"And because of that I never want to be called daddy ever again"

"Ungrateful soul" she scolds him before she goes to walk out of the room.

"Send me some breakfast, the service in this palace is worse than anything I have ever seen" he points and she slams the door on her way out.

*******

"What the fuck do you all think you are doing?" Dante shouts at the top of his lungs as four warriors holds him dragging him out of the palace.

"Throw him out of the palace doors and warn him to never show his ungrateful soul ever again in here" Crystal orders her guards.

"Crystal you sneaky little....oomph!" Dante groans as he is literally thrown out before he gets up and dusts his clothes, rushing to get to her he only slams in the iron gates.

"How dare you! How dare you treat me the great Dante..." he stops as the guards starts to growl at him.

"Bitch" he whispers staring at Crystal who stands on the steps and watches him.

"You can still help and be back"

"Never, never!"

"Well then, you are banned from entering the palace" she announces and Dante stares at her with his jaw dropped down.

"Fine, fine, I will help. I will treat the boy as if he were my own cum"

"Dante!" Crystal gasps at his words.

"I mean let me in, red. You know I cannot go back to my parents or anywhere except here"

"Should have thought about it before saying no"

"What do you want? Softest feathers this planet has ever felt, warmest blanket? What do you want My fucking Queen Red bitch" he shouts but Crystal does not find it amusing as she folds her hands in displeasure?

"Ignore the words like fuck and bitch just imagine it being beeps huh? Yeah, we cool? I am hungry" he pleads.

"Fine, but you promise to help" she points and he nods his head.

"Okay, let him in" she grins as she turns to walk in the palace and the guard's chuckles as they open the gates for him to enter.

"Those of you laughing now just know Dante always has the last laugh even if it means standing on your grave and doing so" he warns the men as he walks back to the palace.

*******

"To the left, no the middle, wait not there, okay wait, wait" Crystal orders as Dante flies around the room with ribbons and balloon around to put it as she wants.

"I swear if you ask me to move even one inch, I will fire this who place down" Dante warns irritated.

"But it's for the baby"

"One that is not even on of ours"

"Don't be so mean, we all are so excited for the arrival of the baby"

"But what I do not understand is, why do I have to be part of the excitement?"

"Because you are going to be an uncle, Uncle Dante" she teases and he gags.

"No, no, I am still young to be called your little brother" he shivers.

"Then do as your big sister asks you of" she states and he sighs before once again he goes to hang the balloons.

"If only Antonio used these balloons instead" he mutters.

"What?" Crystal frowns.

"The decorations are all done, I am tired" he groans before getting down.

"Let's take a rest" she grins before they walk out.

********

"Does everything have to be blue?" Dante asks munching on the food.

"Well it's a boy so?"

"How do you know it's a boy? What if it's a girl?" he questions.

"Because it's a boy"

"Did you see it?" Dante asks and Crystal frowns.

"No"

"Then how come you are so sure?" Dante asks.

"Well, I...we just started called it a he" she points and Dante stands up at once.

"Let's go ask the parents, I do not want to go through all this trouble only to change it into pink later on" he states and Crystal nods before they make their way to where Antonio was.

"Yo, it's a girl or boy?" Dante shouts as he sees Antonio standing next to Adrian and Giovanni.

"Dante" Antonio nods his head.

"Ugh, I only like when someone moans my name, hearing you call it make me want to change my name"

"I vote for fuck" Romano grins.

"I will vote for fuck all the time" Dante grins back.

"He means your name from Dante to fuck" Adrian sighs and Dante grins.

"I know, I am good at it so" he blinks his eyes innocently and Adrian stays silent.

"Asshole would be an even better option" Crystal adds.

"Ooh, Anal....love it" he grins before jumping away as Adrian reaches to hit him.

"You really do not know when you shut, do you?" Adrian asks.

"Well if you cannot handle it don't get into it"

"She is the Queen if not for that then the least you can do is have some respect of having a Lady in between us" Adrian points out.

"I love the idea of a lady between us, threesome always awesome but apart that calling the red-haired Lady, when I watched her make balloons our of condom just to prove a point to my parents ughhhh no thanks" he shakes his head no.

"And whose fault was that!" Crystal snaps embarrassed to be reminded of that time.

"Definitely fault in your star my baby red, now stop. You all are distracting me, the main point is, is it a boy or girl?" he asks and everyone glances at Antonio.

"Not that it matters but...we feel it's a boy, Antonio pack is known to have male heirs" Antonio explains.

"Uh-huh, then let's have a bet, who know this time you break the rule and have a girl?" Dante grins.

"I don't think so, girls in our bloodline is very rare"

"Well, I think it's a girl" Dante grins and Antonio shrugs his shoulders.

"Oho! Do not just shrug your shoulders"

"Then what else do you want?"

"A bet" Dante grins.

"A bet?" Antonio frowns.

"Yeah, a bet, whether it's a boy or girl"

"I do not care" Antonio states.

"Well whatever I do, I am bored, you all are in the bet now, I say it's a girl..."

"But we don't want to bet" Adrian points.

"I don't care, I am in the bet so are all of you, now bye" Dante states before he disappears.

"Has he always been this annoying?" Adrian asks.

"He is just bored" Crystal points.

"Yeah and now we are dragged in a bet we don't even know why we are there for, because did you not say it was a confirmed boy?" Adrian asks Antonio.

"I just wanted him to stop annoying me but I did not know he would turn it into a bet" Antonio sighs.

"Well whatever, good thing he is going to lose it this time. I am all in for this bet, but wait...what does the winner gets?" Romano asks.

"I don't know about that, but you all need to come and help me" Crystal points.

"Oh, I have an important meeting" Romano states.

"I have my men gathered in the arena for training"

"Marissa needs something" all three of them makes something up before hurrying to leave.

********

"Those idiots will not know what hit them" Dante grins as he pours the powder in his wings and fluffs it.

"What are you doing?" Marissa asks as she watches Dante get up from the seat.

"Oh hey, don't you think pink is a better color?" he grins and Marissa frowns.

"Ugh, okay"

"Well, where is your mate I need to show him my new wings" he grins before he fluffs his wings and starts to walk away.

"This is crazy" Marissa sighs as she stares at the pink powder on the table and floor.

"Holy shit!" Romano shouts as he sees Dante.

"Scared right? Well this is my way of reminding you all that it's a girl" Dante grins.

"Well pink does not look so bad" Rom grins as he goes to touch the wings.

"Hey, no touching it took me hours to color it"

"Is it permanent?" Romano asks.

"Nah, just for fun. I am bored, cannot go out, cannot fuck a man gets ideas" he sighs before he finds Crystal.

"It will be really embarrassing if you lost and that color never went" Crystal teases.

"You are just scared I will win and then I am going to ask you all for something"

"We are not in the bet Dante" she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, just know it's a girl" he grins shaking his body and flopping his wings, she coughs as the dusts of the powder spreads out.

"Ughh, knew it won't last much" Dante groans as his wings turns back to white.

"You messed the decorations" Crystal scolds him as the pink powder was everywhere.

"Oops" Dante grins as he steps back and Crystal narrows her eyes before they both make a mad dash out of the room.

"I will kill you, come here and clean it" she shouts but he just runs away before opening his wings and flying out of the palace.

"DANTE!" Crystal screams as she stares at the sky.

"Lalala" Dante sings flying around the palace much to her annoyance.

"You get down right this instant and finish what you started"

"What? Get down and finish you?"

"I swear you need to get down and clean the mess"

"I cannot hear you"

"Oh you, you just wait when you get down, I will pluck all of your feathers and chop your wings" she threatens before turning to get back only to scream as he flies back and carries her in his arms.

"Dante" she screams clinging to him as he flies from the hallway to the sky.

"Have you lost your mind?" Crystal shouts at him and he chuckles.

"Look down, you stupid" he scolds back and she opens her eyes to glance down before shutting her eyes tightly clinging on to his shoulders.

"Scaredy little red, look down. I see you have forgotten to enjoy yourself" Dante teases and Crystal slowly opens her eyes to stare down before she stares at him.

"I won't let anything happen to you" he states and Crystal smiles knowing the deeper meaning of it.

"I know" she nods before her eyes widens as he drops her down and Crystal screams in horror only for him to catch her once again.

"Oops" he grins.

"I will really cut your wings!" she shouts before he flies around the palace with her in his arms.

"Yeah, yeah, if you cut it how will you enjoy this?" he asks and Crystal stares at the view of her high and mighty palace standing tall and strong on the hills.

"I live there" she whispers to no one.

"That you do my little red, that you do" Dante smiles as they enjoy flying around for a while before he puts her down on the floor.

"It's a boy" Antonio points as soon as Dante gets down.

"What?" he frowns.

"Marisa and I, we are having a boy. I just did not want you to annoy me about it so I did not say, so stop with the stupidity"

"Ah, damn, you ruined the fun" he groans.

"Does that mean you lost?" Crystal teases and Dante glares at her.

"I never lose" he grumbles before something happens and all at once they are bombard with the pink dust, all of them coughs moving away before Dante screams.

"NO!"

"Dante, Dante?" Crystal cries his name in panic scared her friend was hurt only to blink few times before she bursts into laughter.

"No, no, no this cannot happen" Dante whispers while Crystal laughs a loud.

"Take it back" Dante shouts as he flips and flops his wings before flying on the sky shaking his body and wings but nothing happens as his wings were not a very pretty pink in color.

*******

"Don't look" Dante growls at the table and Romano coughs.

"Well as I said pink does looks good in you"

"The bet was not valid, you all said you did not want to be part of it" he glares at them.

"But you dragged us anyways, so well. I am happy that we won and we won for I wonder how long will it stay pink? I did not know bet were this much fun"

"Who did this? I know one of you did this? Were there any witches near, did you all tricked me?" he demands.

"Why would we trick you when you were the one who wanted the bet to begin and anyways it was you who dust your wings color pink"

"But they were not permanent"

"I am sure it will fade away" Marissa smiles in assurance.

"I hate this" Dante pouts while the people in the table laughs.

"Must be God's way to punish you for all the hearts you broke" Crystal points.

"If ever I found out it was your doing Red, I will..."

"Why would I even pull such stunt, it makes no sense" she waves her hands while Dante stares at his pink wings.

"I am doomed"

"Uh-uh, the right answer is I am pretty pink" Romano laughs.

*******

"Welcome back" Reese smiles as she stares at Connor who nods before making his way towards the house his room was in.

"Did you have a good stroll?" she asks and Connor pauses before he once again nods.

"You don't talk much do you?" she asks again and he turns fully to face him.

"I know letting a complete stranger in your home is making you uncomfortable but I am not here to create trouble" he tries to assure.

"I know, I just wanted to you know we are here if you need anything or just to talk"

"I am good" he nods and she nods back.

"Goodbye" he states when she says nothing as he turns and walks and she frowns.

"Uh, what is that?" she asks and he stops to slowly turn around.

"What is this pink dust?" she asks and he dusts his clothes.

"Nothing"

"Did you fall in some powder?"

"Ugh"

"Never thought you as a man who likes pink but what do I know we all have different taste in colors" she smiles before he hurries to his room.

Once inside he locks the door and with his back to the door, he runs his hand through his hair as he closes his eyes and the image of his mate in a man's arm screaming and having fun flashes behind his closed lids and once again jealousy surges inside of him.

He had gone to visit his sister's grave when he saw her, heard her and he could not stop himself to go see for himself only regretting going as before he knew what was going he had lost his cool once again and painted the man's wings pink, he did not knew why he did but what done was done, as long as he does not get caught and no one knows that at that moment pink was the color of his jealousy.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Rose Bởi Jay

Teen Fiction

671 53 28
Her name is Rose, she was like a rose. She let no one in and whenever someone wanted to get close she pushed them away. The thorns of a rose led peo...
16K 628 23
She had lived a life that wasn't her own. Every decision was made for her. At the end of the day though, she was still the one with the blood on her...
55.9K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...