Forever Together

De c00chie_destroyer

A Hayato x Ryuuchi Fan Fic. *THUMBNAIL NOT MINE* Inspired by: "Babysitting Club" written by, @Theastic_2002... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

1.3K 37 95
De c00chie_destroyer

I liked the thought of being together forever with Hayato.

------

|⚠️TW: Slurs⚠️|
(im lgtb)

It's been a month since Hayato and I have started dating. We haven't told anyone about it, not because we were scared of their reactions, mainly because we wanted our relationship to be our own little secret. Yes, out in public we would hold hands and cheesy couple stuff, but we never felt the need to tell people about it.

Once we started dating I felt happy. I stopped cutting and threw away my Puff Bar, I even started to eat more often even if they were just small subtle snacks. Hayato made me feel like myself over the course of time, and I hope I can repay him in the future.

I grabbed my belongings and Kotarou of course and headed to the front door. As expected I saw my boyfriend waiting there for me with his younger brother Taka-Kun.

"You ready?" Hayato asks.

"Yup! Got everything we need!" 

Hayato and I held hands on our way to school and had a small and simple conversation on our way there.

Eventually we made it to the front gates and changed our shoes before we entered the building. 

We made our way to the daycare room to drop off Kotarou and Taka-kun, and saw that everyone else was already there.

"How long?" Yoshihito-san asks.

"Huh?"

"I see yall holding hands right now, spill, how long have yall been dating?" 

I looked down at my hand and see that Hayato and I hands were will interlocked. I quickly turn red from emberassment and let go of his hand and hide mine behind me.

"W-what, w-we weren't h-holding hands!" I call out.

"Yes you were! I saw with my two eyes!" Kirin-Chan says.

"Hey, Kirin sweetie, why don't you go back and hang out with the rest of the kids?" I ask while giving a fake smile.

"Ok!" She says running off.

"So?" Yoshihito-San says.

"It's really none of your concern." Hayato says.

"Aw~ don't be like that Hayato-Kun~ I'm just asking a simple question, and not asking if you guys have done it yet~"

I turned red from emberassment not knowing what to say. 

"Even if you did ask if we've done it yet, it's still none of your concern, plus, isn't your job to watch kids and not be intrigued with the club members relationships?" Hayato asks.

"Fine then! Be that way." Yoshihito-San says pouting like a child. 

"It's fine really." I whisper to Hayato.

"I'm fine if we told him, it's not like we're telling the whole school." I add on.

"If you're fine with it, I'm cool with it." He responds.

"1 month." I say out loud.

"You guys have been together for a month now?!" Yoshihito-San yells.

"Shhh, not so loud, we're not open to the school about it yet." I say quieting him down.

"Ok ok, my bad, but a month?! Really? How? Like fill me in, how did you guys become an item?" Yoshihito-San says in a lower tone.

I sigh, knowing that this was going to be one long conversation, and sat down on the floor near where Yoshihito was and began explaining.

After what felt like hours of explain to Yoshihito, because he kept interrupting, he finally seemed to get through everything I just told him.

"Is that why you guys have those rings on your ring fingers?" Yoshihito asks.

"Yes, we bought them for each other like I just said." 

"Ah ok ok, well classes are about to start so I recommend you guys to get going. Goodbye love birds~" Yoshihito-San says.

"See you later." I say while both me and Hayato leave the room.

The school day today got cut short because someone pulled the fire alarm as a joke.

Hayato walked me home as usual, holding my hand.

"Why would someone pull the fire alarm as a joke?" I say out loud.

"Maybe they had a test next class? I don't know." 

"They haven't caught them yet, but by the looks at it, they may never, the person was long gone and left no evidence behind on who they might have been."

We made it to the front gate of the house and Taka and Kotarou give each other quick goodbye hugs before Kotarou walked away.

"Take care, see you tomorrow." I tell Hayato as he plants a quick kiss on my lips.

We head our different directions.

I went to my room and flopped down onto my bed before taking out my phone. As soon as I turned it on I saw that I had an immense about of notifications.

I click on a notification and see that people were tagging me under a post that was about me and Hayato, on a random account. 

I went to see what the post contained in it, it was a photo of both Hayato and I holding hands and another one from just a few moments ago! The 2nd photo was when Hayato kissed me goodbye right now! How did this manage to blow up so quickly? 

My eyes make their way down to the bottom of the screen to read the caption.

"Aw look, Ryuu-San and Hayato-San are dating." I read out loud.

Well my therapist is going to have a lot to take in this Wednesday. I thought to myself.

I make my way to actually read the comments, to see what their reactions were, and to say the least, it was a 50/50 ratio on homophobes and supporters. I was pissed off. Not at the homophobes, but at the people supporting us. Especially at the person who posted us. Why didn't our 'supporters' tell the person to take down the post?

If they really 'supported' people from the LGBT+ they would know that this is outting, because not once have Hayato and I opened up about our relationship to anyone besides Yoshihito. 

Ryuuichi_: Hi I would really appreciate it if you took this post down, thank you.

I comment on the post because I didn't want people knowing about my relationship yet. After a few seconds, I got a reply.

Ryuuichi_: Hi I would really appreciate it if you took this post down, thank you.

@Ryuuichi_- PINK_SWANS: What why?

@PINK_SWANS- Ryuuichi_: Because you're literally outting my relationships, plus I never gave you consent to post these.

@Ryuuichi_- PINK_SWANS: That's literally not a real thing, plus don't kiss in public and not expect  this. Is this how you're going to treat your supporters?

@PINK_SWANS- @Ryuuichi_: Just because I kissed my s/o doesn't mean you can take this picture of us and post it. And I'm not treating my supporters in a poorly way, I just wanted you to take down the post, before I get outted to more people.

After I replied to them, they never got back to me. I felt like crying. I wasn't ready. I'm still not ready. I needed a few more weeks before telling classmates. I…

I then got a notification on my screen that said that Hayato was calling me.

"Did you see the post?" He asks.

I nodded acting as if he could see me, but he must've heard me sniffle.

"Look it'll be ok. Yes, we just got outted, but there's nothing we can do about it now." Je says. 

That's what hurt me the most, knowing that I wouldn't be able to do anything about this. Even if I did make an explanation video on why you shouldn't out someone, people will still not get it, and will call us dramatic freaks. Like not only did they out our relationship they outted our sexuality.

Hayato stayed on the line not saying anything, the silence was comforting, knowing that he was there listening to me made me comforted.

I hung up on Hayato after a few because I didn't want to waste his time. 

I sent him a quick text saying, I'm not going to school tomorrow. 

I hide my body under my blankets and just cried. I cried myself to sleep. I regret throwing my Puff Bar out now. I fucking hate it. I can't manage to make myself go to sleep. 

I was tempted to text Hayato and see if he could come over tomorrow afternoon, but I didn't want to see him. I feel like if I saw him right now, I could just have a meltdown. I didn't want to scare him away, so I'm not going to do so. 

I went back on the post, and went through the comments once more reading the new ones. 

@Your_boi_kyle: ew faggots, I would hate to change during the same time with them in the locker room.

@uwu_michell: omg! They look like two characters from BL's

@sabasts: it's not gay if they're wearing socks😤

The comments went on and on. The same words repeating themselves over and over again just in different sentences. There would be people calling us slurs and telling us we're going to hell. While there were people comparing us to BL shows or BL's mangas. And finally, just making jokes about us.

I've never felt sicker than ever until after reading the comment section. Ironically, these same comments, helped me go to sleep.

-----

A/N: I'm so sorry that I made this chapter so short and maybe confusing???? If you ever get lost in a part of this chapter please comment on that specific part so I can fix it. The reason I made this chapter short if for the upcoming chapter.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3K 82 12
This story takes place in boruto era where Naruto and hinata had a fight over Naruto absent and they divorce while sasuke said the truth to sakura th...
76.9K 2.7K 10
Kirishima and Bakugou get hit by a mysterious quirk, not really knowing what it did, while they were walking home together. The outcome of the myster...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
41.7K 380 13
After the first Hela attack y/n is injured and the only person that can help him is valkyrie