World Domination for Dummies

By haku-chan

Being reborn into Naruto is every fangirl's dream... Well, almost. I found myself reborn into the Uchiha clan... More

Prologue
Oh Boi, School!
Dinner Date
Petitions
Sparring and Hospitals and Bloodlust, Oh My!
Extended Stay
Lows and a Spy

Prophet

1.1K 84 38
By haku-chan

I didn't bother hiding my groan as I awoke. I tried to bring my hand to my head, as I had one of the worst migraines I had ever felt in both of my lives combined. "Jesus Christ, I feel drugged..." I then paused as my words registered in my mind.

It was entirely possible that I had been drugged while I was knocked out.

Nervousness began to fill my veins. I looked around the dark room before settling on staring into the abyss right in front of me. "Okay... So, the Hokage probably isn't into child-trafficking, but you never know..."

There was a crackle, as if a speaker was turning on.

Then, the voice of a man came through. "What's your name?"

"Who the fuck is that?" I demanded to know.

"What's your name?" He asked again.

I pursed my lips before I decided sarcasm would be good. "I go by many names. It depends on who is asking me the question."

"You are being evaluated-"

"Oh, shit. Is this a Yamanaka?" I asked eagerly, "Man, I thought your brain device worked differently, you know, the one where you enter the minds of enemies and potential spies."

"How do you know about that device?" The potential Yamanaka inquired.

"My question first-"

"How do you know about that device?" He repeated a bit more forcefully.

I winced as pain filled my head. "Okay, okay. Chillax, my dude. You're making my migraine worse than it already is."

"How-"

"I swear to the gods that I don't actually believe in, I will find out who you are and-"

"Just answer the-"

"I know all about Konoha," I replied with the utmost annoyance, "T&I is a part of Konoha, so I would know a little bit about their ways as well."

"How do you know so much about Konoha?" He pressed.

"I doubt you'll believe me, so there's no point in me telling you," I waved off dismissively.

"Tell me anyway."

"Okay, so my mother is a whore. She likes fucking people of power and gathering information on them so, if ever she is in a time of need, she can use that information against the person in question. She has fucked no less than one person in every major section of Konoha's extensive government. She draws information out of people during their hot and heavy sessions with the use of her sharingan, not bothering if her child was listening in because the walls of our house were disgustingly thin."

"So, you're saying your mother is to blame for your impressive knowledge?" He inquired.

I snorted. "Nah. I blame whoever's genes she mixed with because my mother only knows how to manipulate. She doesn't know how to sit back and watch things unfold before making her move."

"Very interesting..." He muttered to himself before moving onto the next question. "How do you know about Mizuki?"

"I've seen him around town," I answered honestly. "He stands out from the crowd with his white hair and green eyes."

"How do you know about his relation to Mizuho?"

"I guessed," I admitted.

"You... guessed?" The disbelief in my interrogator's voice was strong.

"Yeah. I'm very good at theorizing," I stated, "Mizuho later confirmed the theory himself."

"What did you mean by saying they were both going to betray the village?"

"Well, Mizuho, I have no proof on, but Mizuki is totally going to try to use the Forbidden Scroll of Sealing to gain power, thus betraying the village."

"And when, exactly, will this happen?" He was still dubious.

"Um, let's see... When Mizuki is twenty-seven, just after the academy students graduate."

"How do you know this will happen?"

I frowned deeply. "Well, he grew up to be spiteful, jealous, hungry for power. He wanted to be in the spotlight, so he was going to do anything necessary, even if that means using a boy that failed the academy exam three times to get the scroll to him."

"How could a boy that failed the exam three times possibly get the Forbidden Scroll of Sealing?"

I gave a grin. "That would be your first mistake - doubting the capabilities of someone who is pushed to the very edge of desperation."

"What would be my second?"

"Not knowing who it is you're up against."

"Who is it?"

"Someone who is not yet born, someone who will become the Seventh Hokage."

He remained silent for a moment before asking, "Is there a third mistake?"

I chuckled to myself. "Why, yes. It would be thinking that I would sell out this boy when he is the Child of the Prophecy."

"The one Jiraiya-sama speaks about?" He questioned quickly.

"The very same," I approved.

There was a heavy silence that lasted several moments.

Finally, he asked, "How do you know about the Prophecy?"

"The same way I know that I'm going to die in about a year."

"You what?" He asked, clearly doing a double-take.

"Yeah," I gave a deep sigh. "It sucks, but that's the future."

"How do you know the future?"

I gave a deep sigh. "I see things all the time, you know. Sometimes, when I look at someone, I know their entire life story. Sometimes, I only know bits and pieces of what will impact the future greatly. In the end, it all depends on fate."

"Is that how you know Mizuki will betray the village?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Is the future set in stone?"

"Now that I've told you, no." I denied. "However, if you value this world's future, you will allow Mizuki to do what he wants. Everything will sort itself out in the end."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," I said.

“Is there anything else you would like to tell us?”

“When you go deeper into my mind, don’t mind that one jutsu where I make myself a harem. It’s totally not illegal if they’re my shadow clones,” I said nonchalantly.

“Excuse me?” He asked, obviously confused.

I gave a deep sigh before internally waving it off. “You know what, you’ll see it when you get in there.”

“I… Okay…” He said, albeit hesitantly. He then cleared his throat before going, “This concludes this Truth Examination.”

“Wait, what?” I asked, trying to do my own double-take, only to find out I couldn't. I immediately became angry. "You son of a bitch! I thought this was that Holding-Door Mind Transmission or something similar, and you just gave me some Truth Test?! Man, how do you even know I was telling the truth?!"

"Your chakra would have been zapped from you, a portion at a time, had you lied," he explained, "Normally, we give out Truth Examinations before doing the Holding-Door Mind Transmission, as it gives us the ability to drain someone of their chakra first. However, because you told the truth throughout the entire exam, none of your chakra was drained."

But I lied… I thought with the utmost confusion, I openly fucking lied to you guys. Is it because that lie started as a bended truth?

"Now, you will be released, and you are expected to not tell anyone else what this experience was like," he stated firmly.

"Only if I can watch Mizuho's downfall," I retorted gleefully.

There was silence on the other end before he hesitantly explained to me, "That man's examination has already been given."

"Fucking shit!" I cursed, "And you mean to tell me that the Hokage didn't let me watch?! That's bullshit! We had an agreement-"

"The agreement you made stated nothing about you watching his examination," he interrupted.

I pursed my lips, annoyed at how I had forgotten such a crucial detail. I then just sagged down before going, "Maaah, I bet the results are also classified."

There was another bit of silence before he gave a deep sigh. "You were right."

"Oooh, shit boi! That's another win for Tenrō!" I yelled victoriously.

"You fool, you have no idea what you've done," he hissed angrily, "To have a spy from Iwa here in Konoha, one that others now know about because you can't keep your mouth shut…"

"Then, I guess you better start preparing for the worst," I snapped at the fool. "You may not like to plan for the future, but it's coming."

"Is that the future for certain?" He retorted.

I snorted, a cruel smirk curling my lips back. "I don't know for certain, but it would be wise to take my advice for now."

"I can't take any more of this kid," he muttered with the utmost disgust.

I closed my eyes, chuckling to myself.

The speaker went off, leaving me all alone in the darkness.

I waited for something to let me out, for something to release me, but nothing happened. I felt my brow furrow in confusion before a tiny bit of panic set in. I opened my eyes, but nothing seemed to have changed.

Silence remained, and the darkness covered my vision as it did before.

I took up to humming softly, waiting for someone to let me out. I didn't remember the words to the song, but I remembered the general tune as a song I used to listen to often from my old life.

Nothing happened still.

"Are you afraid of the dark?"

I felt chills go down my spine at that voice. "I'm afraid of what's in the dark," I admitted to the person standing behind me.

"Wise answer for someone so young," they muttered.

I kept a straight face as I felt a needle enter my neck, followed by the undeniable sensation of something being injected into my neck. And here I thought the Hokage couldn't sink any lower… Needless to say, a deep slumber followed whatever sedative being added into my system.

"Ah, here he is!"

I groggily opened my eyes and looked around me. I was dumped off where I had been abducted from.

"I could have sworn he wasn't here earlier…"

I gazed around me in confusion before realizing two faces were looming above me. I blinked a few times before registering the faces of Obito and Gai, my two pupils. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad do I look?" I asked , my voice dry and raspy.

The two exchanged glances before Obito gave a hesitant smile.

"3?" He questioned more than answered.

I groaned as I closed my eyes. "How long have I been missing?"

"Uh, an hour or so," Gai answered.

I hummed softly before my eyes shot open. I sat up quickly, causing the two to jump away from me like I had a bomb planted on me. I began to pat myself down and eventually found that nothing was out of place. I gave a sigh of relief before snapping my head around to Obito. "You! What's Rule Number Two?!"

"Never wait for the enemy to get up!" Obito yelled as he saluted me.

"What the fuck are you doing, then?!" I barked angrily.

"We went by Orochimaru's room to see if you were there, and he said that we couldn't touch a hair on your head until he examined you!" Obito announced to the entire fucking world.

"And you think I'd ever listen to his orders because…?" I motioned for him to continue.

"Because Gai and I don't want to die," Obtio retorted with just the slightest hint of sass.

I jumped up to my feet immediately. "Bitch-"

"For the love of Kami-sama, Obito, we only have 10 minutes left!" Gai suddenly yelled.

"10 minutes left until what?" I asked as the two began sweating profusely.

"Until we explode," the two said seriously.

I looked between them before nodding, also serious. "How do we stop it?"

Obtio made a grave face. "Only Orochimaru knows how-"

"Then, let's go," I suggested before running toward the hospital.

Gai and Obito were right on my heels.

We ran all the way through Kokoha before just breaking into Orochimaru's room via the window, causing glass to go everywhere.

"What the-"

"Alright, you snake bitch-" I got a fist slammed across my face, sending me spiralling into the wall. I made a sizable indent into the wall, and I realized that I should have looked before I leapt.

"How dare you break a window-"

"Tenrō, I was expecting you," Orochimaru interrupted, mirth clear in his voice.

I peeled myself off of the wall before whipping around and pointing at him. "You told my pupils they'd spontaneously combust any minute now!"

"Wut?" Obito asked as he and Gai stood by the window, ready for a tactical retreat.

"Fancy speak for blow up," Orochimaru clarified for the two, causing Tsunade to look at him in horror. "I lied, by the way. I just wanted you two not to dawdle."

"You lied?!" Gai and Obito yelled in unison, furious that they had been duped.

"You told children they'd blow up so that they would move faster?!" Tsunade yelled angrily at Orochimaru.

I internally cackled at Orochimaru's obvious regret. "In any case, why were you looking for me?"

"Because a certain little birdy told me you took a Truth Examination," he stated as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"Mizuho was a fucking spy, and the Hokage didn't believe me!" I yelled indignantly.

"Our sensei was a spy?!" Gai exclaimed in shock.

"I thought you were on strong medicine…" Obito mumbled as he recalled what happened earlier in the day.

"Well, I wasn't," I said as I crossed my arms, or at least tried to. I still had that damned cast on, so crossing my arms was hard to accomplish at that moment.

"You haven't been taking your medicine?" Tsunade growled as she grabbed the scruff of my neck and lifted me off the ground, turning me around so her amber eyes could stare into my black ones.

"Those are strong?" I asked in shock.

She gave an exasperated sigh as she dropped me carelessly.

With the grace of a feline, I landed on my feet before turning back to Orochimaru. "In any case, I did have a Truth Examination. I was completely truthful the entire way-"

"So it's true," he said with wide eyes, "You're a prophet."

"Why the fuck would you summon me if you already heard the rumors?" I asked with the utmost exasperation.

"You're a prophet?" Tsunade muttered in awe.

"What's a prophet?" Gai asked.

"A prophet is someone who can see the future," Obito explained as he stared at me with wide eyes.

"I'm not technically a prophet," I said with a cringe. "I never said I was, either, they assumed."

"But you know the future," Orochimaru debated.

"Incorrect," I denied immediately, "I know a few key points about the past, present, and future. Based on that, I can make guesses and/or bullshit my way through certain scenarios to ensure I live as long as possible."

"So… Is the future set in stone?" Orochimaru asked eagerly.

I snorted, "No. Well, at least I don't think so." I paused as I thought about it. "I hope not because that means everything I do will be for nothing, and my life will have amounted to nothing." I then shrugged. "But, hey, it's not like I'm going to live for much longer."

Silence filled the room at my casual statement.

Tsunade then turned into a serious medic and said, "You're undergoing a Psychological Evaluation-"

"Oh, no, I'm not going to kill myself," I denied, "I'm going to be brutally murdered-"

"Is that set in stone?" Orochimaru demanded to know.

I paused, thinking about it. I mean, it's not like I actually had the potential to live through the war, so I was definitely going to be murdered one way or another, but it depended on if it would be a brutal murder or not. I finally settled for shrugging. "Who knows?"

He got this sudden fire in his eyes that I hadn't seen, ever. He didn't even have that fire in his eyes when battling Hiruzen to the death so he could crush Konoha. He had a plan, and I was probably not going to like it.

"Who will train us if you die?" Gai asked worriedly.

"Relax," I said, waving him off nonchalantly, "You'll have teammates and a sensei that will be more than happy to help you."

"That's not the point!" Obito screeched, "We need you! You're the only one that understands us!"

I laughed. "You think you two are the only ones in this village who are, as they call it, deadbeats? This village is full of people who have worked their asses off to get where they are now. Genius doesn't always beat hard work, no. In this world, it's usually the hard work and determination that beats natural-born genius. Remember that in the future…"

The two looked at me in confusion, not understanding my words. I knew they would understand them in time, however. Now, it wasn't the time.

I looked back at Orochimaru. "In any case, I would prefer it if you didn't cause my pupils to blindly panic over nothing next time."

"Spontaneous combustion is something major to worry about," Orochimaru tutted.

"Well, they weren't going to explode! You fucking lied to them, and we all know it because you admitted it!" I yelled angrily at the snake sage.

He waved me off while saying, "Details, details."

I decided to pull out the one card I had left. "Hn," I retorted in an Uchiha-esk manner.

Orochimaru's eye twitched once, but he managed to hold himself back from saying anything.

"In any case," I said, "You pupils have learned a valuable lesson on not trusting your peers, right?"

"Yes, Master!" Obito and Gai replied while saluting me.

Tsunade pursed her lips. "You're supposed to trust-"

I snorted. "Because Orochimaru and Mizuho are sooo trustworthy."

"I'd trust Orochimaru with my life," Tsunade said.

I looked her dead in the eyes and replied, "Trust me when I say that I trust Orochimaru to an extent, but if I'm sleeping, and I wake up to him in the same room as me, shit is going down."

She raised a brow at me, clearly not understanding where I was going with that.

"In any case," I said before looking at my pupils, "Tomorrow, school will be cancelled, so I expect you to show up to the training grounds nice and early."

"How early is early?" Obito groaned.

"Asscrack of dawn early," I replied, causing both of my pupils to gain looks of defeat. I internally snickered before looking at Orochimaru. "You will not threaten my pupils again, understood. Otherwise, I'll tell your fanclub where you live."

Orochimaru barely flinched, but it was enough to have me internally smirking.

"Now, because I'm still recovering from whatever drugs Danzō put into my system, I need to go to sleep," I said before pointing to the broken window. "To my bed!"

"Hold it," Tsunade demanded, "Danzō did what?"

"He injected me with something from a syringe - standard Truth Examination procedure, I'm sure," I waved off nonchalantly.

Orochimaru's eyes flashed with something dark, but he never opened his mouth to voice his newest grievance.

"Later." I lunged for the window and managed to dive out of it before Tsunade could compute my words like Orochimaru did.

Obito and Gai quickly followed after me. My two pupils decided that they would do schoolwork together, leaving me to head home alone.

I was chill with that, and we went our separate ways. I made my way back to the Uchiha compound, was allowed in, and then was grabbed by the scruff of my shirt. I was lifted into the air and turned around, causing me to give a surprised pikachu face.

It was that warmongering old fuck, Shuei. His sharingan was activated as he looked me in the eyes.

"Have you ever heard of this thing called personal space?" I asked as I looked at the bastard in disgust.

"You can't activate your sharingan," Shuei stated.

"Very astute," I praised mockingly.

"How did you gain such an ability as predicting the future?" He demanded to know.

I shrugged. "Probably a secondary kekkei genkai. Ask my whore of a mother."

"I did not sleep with any fortune tellers," a woman piped up, her voice clearly hinting at her disgust with my very existence.

I forced myself to not roll my eyes as I said, "Then why do I have this ability, oh mother dearest?"

"Don't call me that, you bastard child," the woman snapped at me as she approached me angrily. "I am not your mother."

"And I am not a sarcastic piece of shit," I retorted.

"Watch your mouth," she demanded.

"Or what? You'll summon the kyūbi and attack me?" I challenged as I crossed my arms.

She grit her teeth as she came to a stop in front of me. "Tell us where your power comes from, and we won't ban you from the Uchiha compound."

"Do you even have the clearance for that?" I asked lazily, looking at my nails in the utmost boredom.

"No, but I do."

I looked at the newest person and found it to be the leader of the clan - Uchiha Fugaku's father, Himorō. "Ah, well, in that case, allow me to tell you of the time I was born. Long, long ago, there was a whore-"

"Oh, go fuck yourself," my birth mother snapped.

"Ah, if only I were legal," I lamented with a sigh. "I would gladly fuck my fine self."

She looked down at me in disgust.

"Annnyway," I said as I flipped my hair back, "This whore loved gathering information on anyone and everyone. She would do so by using a genjutsu on them and getting them to spill their secrets while they did the deed. She would do it with members of her clan, members of the rest of the village, and even people outside of her village."

Everyone looked at the woman in question, who scowled at me fiercely for revealing her ‘secret.’

"One day, she managed to get some poor man suckered into her little web of genjutsu. Of course, she paid for it deeply by bearing his child nine months later, but we aren't worried about that part just yet." I motioned for everyone to put it aside and then grinned. "You see, this man was actually a firstblood with his green hair and dark skin. He had the ability to see glimpses of the future just by looking at a person."

The Uchihas were enraptured by the story, curious as to who the man was.

"He passed those genetics onto his only son," I stated, pointing at myself. "Now, you may be wondering what his identity is, but that is something I cannot answer for the whore has buried it deep within her subconsciousness, never letting it slip out even once. I cannot see who his identity is, and I doubt I ever will unless I meet him face-to-face."

The majority of the people who had gathered around me were disappointed by the news.

I internally snickered at how everyone was buying my complete and utter bullshitery. "In any case, I can either help or hinder with my knowledge, and it all depends on how I feel at the time."

"No, you'll use your knowledge for the good of the clan-"

I scoffed at Shuei. "Bitch, I'll use my knowledge for the good of Konohagakure, not just the Uchiha clan."

Shuei growled as he shook me a bit.

I stuck my tongue out at the warmongering elder. "Just because you feel slighted by the amazing Senju Tobirama-sama, doesn't mean you can take it out on the rest of the village. Learn to make peace with decisions and live on, you old fuck."

"I've heard enough," Himorō interjected before I could really play into Shuei. "Uchiha Tenrō, I am giving you two choices. You can either accept a marriage proposal now, or you can be officially outcast from the clan-"

"No need to say any more. I'll pack up my shit and move out," I happily replied, ready to move on with my life.

The clan leader scowled at me. "You would really throw away the Uchiha name that quickly?"

I looked at him blankly. "If it means my Will of Fire remains intact, I'm willing to do just about anything."

Himorō and I stared each other down.

Finally, Fugaku stepped in. "Otou-sama, we really shouldn't kick him out, not until we know he absolutely cannot activate his sharingan."

Himorō glanced at his son before looking at me with narrowed eyes. "Then, he is going to participate in a marriage contract."

"You can't just take away my right to love and marry who I choose!" I objected loudly, "Tobirama-sama never told us Uchihas we had to interbreed to the point of mental retardation, but that's clearly what you assholes have done!"

"We are not-"

"Denial is the first step to healing," I assured my whore of a birth-mother in a gentle tone.

She grit her teeth as she held up her fist.

Fugaku's eyes flashed before he muttered, "You do the same thing as your mother…"

"I am not a whore!" I screamed at the insensitive little bastard. "Never have I ever sold my body for information!"

"No, you just make people angry so you can pick apart their thoughts. That's how you gather information!" Fugaku explained loudly, causing realization to strike the minds of those who surrounded me.

I grumbled under my breath as I crossed my arms. "And how, exactly, do you propose I gather information now that everyone knows about my methods?"

Fugaku made a face of realization before becoming stoic. "Hn."

"Fuck yourself," I snapped, "That isn't even a word."

"So, that's how you get so much information in one go," Shuei muttered as he looked down at me. "And then you keep that knowledge until the time is right for you to manipulate more information out of others."

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "Please keep up, you senile fart."

"Uchiha Tenrō, once you activate your sharingan, your marriage contract will be complete," Himorō informed me.

I scowled deeply at him. "Are you shitting me?! I don't want to get married to someone I don't love!"

"You don't have a choice," he stated. "Now, head on your way."

Shuei dropped me, allowing me to land on my feet.

"You will regret this! All of you!" I declared angrily as I stomped off toward my apartment.

No one took my words seriously as they watched me leave, but they would regret it later.

I returned to my house and slammed the door, locking it soon afterward. I then rushed to my bed, jumped on it, and proceeded to scream into my pillow. My life was falling apart beyond me, and it was all the fault of the Uchihas.

Why did I have to be born an Uchiha? Life wasn't fair, especially to me.

I sighed heavily as I closed my eyes. I needed to start plotting my revenge. I could only hope that it would involve the worst possible outcome for everyone who dared to cross me… starting with my whore of a mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...