Borusara: Remembering you

By Flerkuso

γ€Š BORUSARA》 ~Remembering you~ You can guess what would happened. Hahaha By the way, mind if you vote it too... More

π‘†π‘Œπ‘π‘‚π‘ƒπ‘†πΌπ‘†
π‘ˆπ‘β„Žπ‘–β„Žπ‘Ž'𝑠 πΊπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’
π‘†π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘’π‘‘
π‘…π‘’π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘”
πΉπ‘’π‘‘π‘β„Ž π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘ˆπ‘
π»π‘’π‘Ÿ πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘ 
π‘Šπ‘–π‘ π‘’ π‘‡π‘œ 𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘ƒπ‘™π‘Žπ‘¦
π·π‘’π‘π‘–π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›
π΄π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
π»π‘’π‘Ÿ πΏπ‘’π‘Žπ‘£π‘–π‘›π‘”
π·π‘œπ‘’π‘  𝐼𝑑 π‘Šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘β„Ž?
𝐼𝑑 π»π‘Žπ‘  π‘‡π‘œ 𝐸𝑛𝑑 π»π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘π‘’
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘–π‘Ÿ πΏπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ πΊπ‘œπ‘œπ‘‘π‘π‘¦π‘’
πΏπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘€π‘’π‘Žπ‘™
π΄π‘π‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™
πΉπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘™π‘¦ 𝐷𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒
𝑆𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 π‘†π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘š
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ 𝑁𝑒π‘₯𝑑 π‘‡π‘–π‘šπ‘’
πΏπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 
πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘“π‘“
π‘‡π‘œ π‘€π‘Žπ‘™π‘‘π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘ 
π»π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π΄π‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›
π‘ˆπ‘›π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦
𝐴 π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ πΆπ‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘›π‘π‘’
πΏπ‘Žπ‘  π‘‰π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘ 
𝑆𝑒𝑒 π»π‘’π‘Ÿ π΄π‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›
πΆβ„Žπ‘œπ‘β„Žπ‘œ'𝑠 π΄π‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘£π‘Žπ‘™
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ πΆπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›?
π‘…π‘’π‘šπ‘’π‘šπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’
π‘†β„Žπ‘’ π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘  π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π΅π‘’π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 πΊπ‘œ π‘Šπ‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’
βš οΈππŽπ“ 𝐀 π‚π‡π€ππ“π„π‘βš οΈ
𝐼'π‘š π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘˜!
𝐴 π‘‡π‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ π‘†π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 
π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
𝐼 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘˜π‘’ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π»π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘, π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› 𝑇𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑒
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘œπ‘š π‘Šπ‘–π‘™π‘™ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿ?
π‘π‘œπ‘‘ π»π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’ πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘”
Let Her Smile
!Not An Update!
π‘†π‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ
πΊπ‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑂𝑛 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘Šπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž
π‘Šπ‘–π‘‘β„Ž π»π‘’π‘Ÿ πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΉπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘ π‘‡π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π΄π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
πΆπ‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘  𝐴 - 1
A Moment We Can Feel
A History
Sea of Stars
I Was Made For Loving You
She Remembered
Bring Her Back
Would We Cross Paths Again?
I Love You
To Our Paradise
THANK YOU

𝐴𝑛 𝑂𝑙𝑑 π΄π‘π‘žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’

376 22 0
By Flerkuso

"I see... so that's what happened. I'm so sorry to hear that, but it's great to see you again." Akari said so sincerely

Inojin was so quiet but Sarada was so jolly to talk things out. Of course, it is awkward to meet Bolt's fiancé with Sarada, he never anticipated that they would meet again, not to mention so soon.

"I can't relate to the word 'again' but it's really is a pleasure."

Akari sense that Sarada changed, a pity to the girl she once saw as her rival for Boruto. But she also didn't know why Sarada was a threat to her before, maybe because they spend most of their time together?

But she's seeing the girl with no memories of her, would that make an unfair act if she would treat her like a stranger?

To Sarada's mindset now, it's obvious that she didn't know something and just gone with the flow of being the Sarada she is now. To the loss of changes, it was redeemed that it would take a lot of effort in terms of adjustments.

To redefined of rewinning it will she realized that she had a miserable life and will not take another risk to make the same mistake as before. She has to learn from it...

The marks that the past left can be untruly but there are those small remembrances to recollect and remember. That's the only good part that matters.

"So... how's Boruto?"

That question can't be answered honestly, Inojin thought that this woman still cared even though she was the one who broke up first. But it's the same concern that goes for all of them now, it's understandable.

"Fine," Inojin cut off, "been busy lately since sooner he'll be taking the position of chairman in their corporation..." he finished

"Oh... that's better... for a moment I thought he was somewhere else nearby."

"He's quite busy and didn't have spare time to come with us..."

"That's unfortunate."

"But I don't mind," Sarada finally said, "it's also a busy position since my fiancé is one of the heirs too."

"Fiancé?" Akari blinked

"Yes, he's the heir to the biggest trading company in the northern continent of America... so, I understood why he's busy, yet I haven't seen him lately..."

"Hold on?! You had a fiancé?"

"Yes?"

"It – it's not... Boruto?"

Sarada chuckled gracefully, "No... why would I marry my best friend?"

Akari was surprised, what the hell was happening?! She didn't mention any fiancé earlier and now she's bragging she has now? What did happen while she was away? What happened to the time that had passed?

Akari looked at Inojin who wasn't even surprised by this, they all knew that she canceled the engagement because she saw how bolt was broken after learning that Sarada had vanished...

This news is so sudden that she didn't even understand what's happening. Is this the reason why Boruto had been in his office the entire time? To make matters worst is that he wasn't even taking action on this?

She looked Inojin hoping for a reason but the Yamanaka boy just looked at her blankly, she needed an explanation right now and nobody gives a damn about it?!

"My official engagement announcement is on next month, by then... the whole world will know that I'm the future mistress of the Karatachi Group. The heir bearer for the Karatachi line for its next-generation... and I'll faithfully play that role."

"Karatachi?" Akari repeated

"Exactly."

"Is – is this a fixed marriage? Are you forced –"

"No. I'm marrying my future husband out of force but love." Her voice was so sincere but it's hard to believe it isn't Boruto.

This was far from what Akari had imagined. She finally came back so Boruto should be happy yet he's sulking in his office because he found out that Sarada's getting married next month? It's like the past was rewind yet reverse.

Hence, their world suddenly turned upside down. Not long after their tea was served, still Akari's eyes are locked upon Inojin who did not avert his gaze and looked back at her.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the restroom." Sarada got up and walk away

"Inojin! What is this all about?!" she almost burst out

"It is what it is." He simply responded

"What's clearly going on?"

"You heard her, didn't you? She lost her memories... most of it are hers and Boruto... all she sees now is the evolving world of hers for Kagura."

"How about Boruto?"

Inojin heaves a deep sigh, "He's... broken."

Hearing his friend defined him now was saddening. How did this become a cruel outcome? Did she not do the right thing before? But why was Boruto doing nothing to this? Is he going to let her go?

"Then why didn't he just take action to this?!"

"I don't know what's the reason behind him not taking her back but that's his choice... now, all we wish to approach is the happiness of our friends –"

"Even if he's hurting? You're still okay with it?"

"Don't get all worked up, Boruto had his reasons and I don't stand a chance nor had the rights to tell him what he should do. I'm just a supporter of his... I don't hold his choices... I don't create his reasons. I'm just a supporter of his decisions."

"But can you stand seeing him hurting?"

"Of course, I can't. But then again... I can't decide for him?"

Akari couldn't believe it, Inojin don't even care? So, all she did two years ago was worthless? Meaningless? Is there such thing as fate will bring two people in the end? Just how will Boruto live his life all alone and hurt like this? She has gone mad; this was outrageous for her.

Sarada came back smiling so gleefully, "did you guys had a good time while I wasn't around?"

"We're good." Inojin quickly spoke

Akari was spacing out, this is so frustrating to be thought of! For her, this doesn't make any sense at all, Sarada's already here so why not grab the chance?

I had to talk some senses to him...

***

Chocho was back at her office, still gloomy. Mitsuki had to return to the laboratory since there was a lot of experiment to work on. She was all alone in this big office, it has features yet feels so lonely.

She had been thinking about it, did she say the right thing? Is she being selfish to Bolt? But she did all that because she didn't want her best friend to suffer anymore like the past years before now.

She thought that Sarada would be better off without Boruto, it seems like Kagura treasured her, love her, and only cared for her. He's the man that Sarada deserves, all their friends only want wan what's best for them, right?

She sure knows that she's hurting Bolt but given this situation, there's only a small percent of chance that he might actually win her back.

Her phone suddenly rang, it was a call from Kagura, that seems so unexpected...

"Hello?"

[Miss Akamitchi?]

"Please, just Chocho."

[Oh, sorry for the inconvenience. Umm, well... I wanted to ask you a favor concerning Saira – I mean... Sarada?]

"What is it?"

[Well, I'm actually on a business trip for a month and I had to go to four states in two continents and I was hoping that... could you take care of her while I'm away? I just wanted to be sure before I leave... I'm really worried. All permission of travels is agreed upon one condition... make sure that it is safe.]

"Don't worry... but when will you go?"

[Tomorrow.]

"Isn't it a bit too soon?"

[I've been scheduling this last week yet I haven't talked with Saira about this, but I will... tonight.]

"Is that so?"

[Yes.]

"Alright."

[Thank you. Let me know every destination. I don't want her to think of me as a too overprotective fiancé. She might freak out.]

"Sure... I'll have to hang up."

[Yes, thanks.]

She then hangs up the call. So, everything is up to her ow, it had been a thing life for her. She's losing weight lately because of stress and overthinking, she wanted to be the Chocho again that only loves to eat and nothing more.

There are so many unexpected ways for her to commit decisions abrasively, the consequences are measured yet will not be taken lightly. Thus, there are so many things to deal with. 

***

An incoming call rang through Boruto's phone, an unknown number was in a direct line. Who would call him this late dinner? He was expecting a quiet night after a talk with Himawari this afternoon.

"Hello?"

[Boruto?]

He recognized this voice, the one he once almost engaged-to-be-married- with, "Akari?"

[Yes, it's me.] she said on the next line

"Is this some sort of surprise call? I'm not in the moo –"

[Don't start with me. What's happening?]

"What is what?"

[Why is Sarada engaged to someone instead of with you? What the heck is going on?!]

Did she know about that? "How did you know?"

[I met her this afternoon... she changed.]

"Because there are circumstances to why she did."

[And are you just gonna let her go? Don't try to dodge it! Letting her be with someone else was worthless! I even gave up on you for it and now I see that you're not even trying to win her back? Are you a fucking child?! DO SOMETHING!]

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO COMMAND ME?! AKARI, I MADE MY DECISIONS AND YOU ARE NOTHING TO CONTROL OVER IT! I HAD MY REASONS SO SHUT UP!" he screamed so loud that his staff heard it from outside yet pretended as nothing had happened

[I'm the one who let you go because I know you love her more than me...]

He was speechless, Akari did let him go because he only wants Sarada and no one other than her. She was priceless to him, a treasury bond to be lost because he neglects to tend it. Akari knew that very well, she was always aware...

[Don't tell me that I'm a nobody because I had to let you go because – I don't want to be selfish... I'm getting mad at you because I assumed that you're with her and yet you weren't... I don't want the decision I made two years ago will be worthless. But when now you're turning your back to the chance of happiness, made me outrageous. I wanted you to be with her cause that's what you always wanted. Don't misunderstand, I just wanted to talk some senses to you. Even if she doesn't remember then make her! Be selfish for once because she belonged to you... reclaim what's yours Boruto and stop sobbing! Even if the mind had forgotten but the heart doesn't... make her yours cause it isn't too late... it's not over yet... I'm talking to you now like an old friend, I'm concern about your happiness and the only thing that can make you smile... there's a lot of possible ways to make her remember... just don't give up... if you do then you have already lost to your opponent... you already lost her by then.]

Her only motive was to let him realized that he shouldn't be letting go, Sarada was blinded by her illness. To make matters worst is that: she is in love with someone else.

Akari had no idea of how painful it feels to be left out; she did have her point but Boruto didn't know what to do. If he was given the chance to win her again then he'll grab it.

"I'll...I'll call you back later..." he said in his weakest tone

[Just think about it.]

She was the first to hang up, he leans back into his chair and started to think about what he should do? What would it take for him to come clean? Will she even agree to hang out with him? He just doesn't know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 693 26
SasuSaku The Uchiha and Haruno had an arranged marrige when they were in their 2nd year of highschool. Ever since, they have learned to love each oth...
135K 3.8K 24
"I may not be the prince charming you wished for, but I promise to make you a princess each and everyday." [oneshots & drabbles] They were the comple...
1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
268K 12.3K 35
[Completed] Summary: You tranfer in an all-boys schools in order to keep an eye on your boyfriend which you have a feeling that he may be cheating on...