The Mean Duo ✔

By Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... More

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
2~ Xavier Russo
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
8~ Xavier Russo
9~ Natalie White
10~ Xavier Russo
11~ Natalie White
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
26~ Xavier Russo
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
39~ Natalie White
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
47~ Natalie White
48~ Xavier Russo
49~ Natalie White
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

32~ Xavier Russo

1.1K 66 6
By Themoodybooty

Just as Bella dropped me in the hospital, her dad had me picked up by his goons, because he apparently 'wanted to talk'.

Walking inside Bella's house I realised how different the worlds we both live in are. Pushing that thought to the back of my head, I followed the goon that brought me here, to a room with a desk in the far end. It looked like an office of sorts.

"So you're the boyfriend huh?", I turned around to see the Mayor enter the room.

"Take a seat Mr Russo", He directed me to sit in a chair adjacent to his at the desk

"Let's get to the chase, shall we? Do you really care about my daughter?", The Mayor was in dad mode

"I do", I expressed honestly

"When Natalie asked me to bail you out of jail, I thought she found herself another douchebag. But...I know my daughter and I know for her to care about something this much, a guy specially, there must be something about you", The Mayor paused for dramatic effect before continuing, "I did a background check on you, to see why you did, what you did. And I found out about your sister"

My fists clenched angrily at the mention of him digging up information on Cheriè but before I could retaliate, he spoke up again.

"And I also know that Natalie payed for her upcoming surgery. Now I know my daughter...I know for a fact that she's not a person that sympathises with anyone for the life of her and I can already see the impact you have on her. I know she cares for you deeply and from the information I gathered I know you don't digest well the fact that she payed for the surgery, do you?"

"No. I intend to pay her back somehow"

"I knew that would be your answer! So I have a proposal for you..."

"A proposal?"

"I did a very thorough background research on you Mr Russo...and it didn't fail to inform me of your excellent fighting capabilities. But, I do not intend to keep fishing you out of jail as you keep fighting to pay off your debt to my daughter. So I propose you become her bodyguard and from the salary I pay you, you can pay her back. What do you say?"

"I don't intend to keep my girlfriend safe for money Mr White, I'd do it free. Also about paying Bella back, I'll do it my way and I don't intend for the father of my girlfriend to bail me out of jail again."

"I approve"

"What?"

"I approve of this relationship. You seem like the perfect half for my daughter and therefore I hope for your sake you don't break her or there'll be dire consequences to pay for. Understood?"

"Yes"

"So will you be her personal security?"

"I will, but don't expect me to be taking a pay for it"

"Noted. You're dismissed"

I stood up and left the room to see Bella walk out of another room, shell shocked to see me standing here.

"Uh... how long was I in there for?", Bella blinked cutely in confusion

I chuckled before replying,
"Right as you soon as you dropped me in the hospital, the Mayor had men there waiting to bring me here"

"What the- Why on earth would dad need to bring you here?"

"So that he could confront this unprofessional boxer boyfriend of yours and give him a job", The Mayor butted in as he walked out of his office

"A WHAT!?", Bella looked angry and confused

"Say hello to your new bodyguard", I winked at her trying to ease the mood.

"What happened to Brian and Heffley?"

"Would you rather have them over me?", I feigned a look of hurt while her father gathered some men and walked out the door.

A look of realisation dawned on her face,
"So you're with me 24/7?", A mischievous smiled adorned her face. Uh oh

"Not 24/7 per say...", I trailed off realising that I never discussed that part of the job with her father.

"Move in with me!", Bella lunged towards me and hugged my chest as she looked up at me, making me wrap my arms around her waist in a reflex.

"What!"

"All our security lives here in the house, in their respective quatres. But since you're my darling, you can stay with me", The minx fucking winked at me.

"I'm not going to move in with you Bella"

She pouted and scrunched her face at me, "Fine then when Hawthorn kidnaps me from my room at night, I'll have you to thank for"

"I'm pretty sure your previous guards didn't have to stay in your room to protect you...if they did they better wish they're dead", I tightened the grip on her waist possessively as images of her guards in her room at night flashed across my head.

"They didn't. They stood guard out the door.", she shrugged as she attempted to pull away from me.

"Did you get to see your sister?", she changed the conversation.

"No. And it's too late now anyway, considering it's 11:30pm", I put my phone back in after checking the time.

"Shit! Did you eat?", She didn't wait for my reply as she pulled back and grabbed my hand before taking me towards a huge living room with an empty dinner table in the center.

"Sit", I'll get the maids to bring you something.

"Bella it's fin-"

"No it's not, you're a boxer, you need to eat a lot"

"Not anymore", I muttered under my breath a sad hue lacing my tone.

"Xav?", Bella turned around to look at me.

"Hm?"

"Can I do one last thing for you?"

"What?"

"Just say yes or no"

"No"

"Please. Just this once? I promise I won't do anything for you ever again"

I chuckled at her wording before reluctantly nodding 'okay'. She skipped over to me and kissed my cheek before calling some maid called 'Martha' over and making her get me some food.

After eating the best meal I've had in a long time, it was about midnight.
"I should get going"

"Don't go, stay with me tonight", Bella held on to my hand as I got up to leave.

"I told you Bella. I can't move in with you" I can't be dependent on you.

"You don't have to move in, just stay with me for tonight. It's too late to go to that broom closet now anyways", She argued

"Bella Coach Grey, must be waiting for me to make sure I'm okay"

"I mean you did call him right? So he knows you're fine... Pleaseeee just stay?", She pouted and whined.

"Bella", I started but she cut me off

"Wait. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I acting so weird? Ugh", she cringed before continuing, "You're a bad influence on me Xav", she narrowed her eyes at me and poked me with her index.

"Is that so?", I arched an an eyebrow at her amused before I pulled her by her index to my chest.

"It is so.", She leaned up and pecked my lips, "Now you can go"

"Now that you want me to go...I don't want to"

"What are you? Nanny Mcphee?"

I rolled my eyes and leaned down to kiss her goodnight but someone clearing their throat in the background halted me.

"You're still here?", The Mayor arched an eyebrow at the two of us.

"I was trying to get him to move in with me", Bella shrugged from behind me.

"What!?", The Mayor shot a look to Bella

"Well you're the one who made him my personal security. So shouldn't he be here 24/7 protecting me?"

"Yeah but in the security quatres, not in your own room!"

"Don't worry Mr White, I've already said no and was about to go on my way home", I intervened Bella's antics of trying rile up her dad.

"I like this boy", Mr White patted my shoulder and walked in, while Bella rolled her eyes in response, though a small smile was tugging at her lips.

"Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow", I leaned down and kissed Bella's cheek before walking out the door.

"You want me to be there with you during the surgery tomorrow?", Bella looked shocked that I would want her there with me

"Yeah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
869K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
13.9K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...