The Don's Doc

By Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... More

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 12. Family union
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 15. Not again!!
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 24 . Reasons
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 26. Searching for her
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 52
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 57. Love Vibes
Ch. 58. The Grave situation
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 16. Animal

588 90 41
By Bithikhanam99

Aman's POV

"What the hell man! Why did you pulled break so suddenly?" Mike groaned as his sleep is broken by my sudden stopping the car.

"Wait and see." I sang.

"What?" Mike rubbed his eyes and looked at the road. When he can't find anything suspicious, he looked at me frowned, "nothing". I just hummed.

We are back in Dehradun just today and now on the way to our house. From the second we got into my car, Mike started his snoring. Cause he can't sleep last night for his 'nocturnal activities'. Fucker! Here I am damn serious about my father and his cunning plans to trap me, and he is enjoying himself. It's not that I have any problem with handling my father but with Godfather I don't want to reveal my plans. So I have to listen to him.

After some days of my returning to India I got the news that the CBI is now handling the case of Dehradun. I killed the men and recover my goods. The local police should be handling the case cause there is no suspect. But why the CBI? Someone is behind them. Who wants me. He or they're trying to bind me, as if it's that's easy! But the greater question is who wants to mess with me after knowing my position. Are they making a trap? For me? That Rajveer's betrayal, me coming to India for caught him, the goods we found so easily as if they are waiting for me to come and take them, the midnight attack with just a few men, not many weapons, police came so fast as if they are waiting for my move. Fuck! Something is missing and I can't push the curtains. I can't even find Rajveer yet. As if he is just vanished from the Earth. Not a single trace of him. Something is wrong and I feel it in my gutt. Whoever is this, they will surely received my treatment as soon as I get my eyes on them. And that's sure.

My chain of thought is broken by Mike's comment.
"Ah! Now I see why you stopped the car here." He makes a face and I noticed a certain one is coming from the cake shop with a cake box and a cat on her shoulder."I thought that you forget about her. What happened? Caught too much attention?"

I just srugged. I don't know why just sawing her went to the shop I stopped my car. And when I already stopped, then why don't play for sometime? And also Jordon informed me about a CBI officer's enquiry to her. Let's see how much she spited to the others.

"She is coming towards us. Can she see us?" Mike stirred in his seat.

" No. She won't, tinted glass. Now stop moving and talking. Let's watch where is she going." Cause the opposite of the road is vast playground and it's now empty.

She came towards the car and put both the box and the cat on the bonnet. What the fuck! No one is dared to toy with my cars except Mike, and she puts her cat on there as if it's her. Then she called someone out of blue for invite to eat cake. And two boys came behind the huge tree. Ok, so she was calling them. And I for one second thought about her mental health. She give them the box and they hurriedly left. She came back to my car and grabbed her cat. Who is jumping from the second she left. Maybe too much attached to her. The cat jumped on her shoulder and dropped her scarf. Though it looked like as if the scarf is slides from her body. She glared at the cat and it actually stopped. She humphed and came across to my side with the scarf. She is wearing a gown like dress, full sleeved, though it's not gown as there is a scarf. She then wrapped the scarf like a shawl to her body and head. Then she puts her cat on her shoulder and moved to the mall opposite of the road.

Damn! One thing is sure, the girl has something with her that pulled me to her from the first time I saw her. Though she is wearing the dress in just I can see her face and hands till wrists. I want to touch her, everywhere. I want to take her, right now, right here. And the familiarity on her face. It makes me frustrated. I just can't understand why her face looked so familiar, though I never saw her before. Fuck! I need to talk to her.

I opened the door of the car and come out. "Mike, wanna come?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm coming. Otherwise who will control you. The way looked at her as if you were going to had her." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes. But he is right. Mike caught my emotions too well. I don't answer and entered into the mall.

It's a good Mall. Not too big or small. Though I would never come here. I have to search someone. And I get her. She is sitting in a clothing section playing with her cat, and looks at a girl next to her choosing clothes. Hmm, she's bored. I thought, let's entertain her. I looked around and noticed that some people are watching me and Mike, who with a bored face looked at me and said,
"Let's finish your play so I can go to my bed and sleep. Will you?"

I hummed and step ahead. People are watching me. I know why. They know me as a businessman who lives in Italy but had most of businesses in India. And also murmured what is my reason to come here. They don't know my real self, the mafia self. A few knows and they will never open their mouths. I know that surely.

I looked at her. She still didn't notice me, but her friend did. She recognised me and nudged her for seeing me. I turn my face on the other side. Let's do her watch me first. I want to see her expression.

And as I thought! She fucking hids behind a clothing stack. I chuckled, looks like my last impression still on. I rubbed my palms and went near her. She is playing hide and seek with me. Game on.

"Hello Catwoman." I called her by the nickname I gave her. " Did you miss me?"

She had no answer. She just looked at me as if she is seeing me for the first time. What the heck! Is she already forget me? No. She didn't. Otherwise she didn't hid here. I looked at her eyes. She has the exactly same colored eyeballs like me. We are matched. I turned to Mike and watch that he is busy with the cat. He is petted the cat and give me a amused look. I know why. Most of the time it's girls who talks to me first, not me. But here I am talking to her yet to receive any response.

Her friend came and stretched out her hand and said her name which I forget to the next second. Though for formally I had to shook her hand. When she noticed that I am only egar at her friend she frowned and asked her how did we know each other. I watched rather amusingly to fail her to give a answer. She stammered and I responded,
"We know each other very long. Aren't we Catwoman?"
And she again lost her voice. I fucking loved it. As if she losts her mind. I take a step forward and she backstaped. She really looks like a mouse afraid of the cat.

"Are you hiding from me?" I asked. She now answered me in a single word " nope". Her voice didn't falter this time.

" Good." I leaned to her, " I am not going to eat you" I whispered in her ear, "not right now".

I can see the wheels turning in her head. A confusion take over on her face and she mumbled out me being of a cannibal. I chuckled. She didn't understand my words or don't know the meaning behind it?

"Hmm. Nice idea. Cannibalism. I should try it." I tested the word . She groaned and her cheeks colored. She is not looking at me. I frowned. But she grabbed a dress and called her friend that she is going to try the dress and left.

My jaw ticked in anger. Why did she ignore me? She is nervous at me that I can see, but why she left me? And hell she is just a girl, why her being gone angered me? I need to talk about this to her. That never leaves between my talking.

"You should go. We have to do some catch ons." I told her friend who still looked at me like an idiot. I ordered her. They don't know my real identity and I don't want to spill it. So I have to check my anger at bay.

"Y.. yes. I am leaving. Just please take her home safely." She gives me a smile and left the place. Looks like her friend cares for her. But Mike noticed and come towards me. The cat is now on his hand. I looked at him and frowned. He raised an brow at question.

I rolled my eyes to him and a thing caught my attention. Where she stood left a catalog of the dress's she took with her. It's a skirt whose top is too small as it shows a lot of abdomen of the model.

A sudden rush went on my body. Is she wearing the dress? How did she looks like? I want to see her in the dress. And I am going to see her in the dress. Right now.

I went to the dressing room and knocked at the door and heard a muttering of how short the dress is.

"Are you done?"

"What? Why? I am not dressed."

Her voice flew to me, a hint of panic is there. She left for almost five minutes ago and still not done? She is lying. I want to see her. So I did the right thing. I give a hard kick on the door and it broke free from the latch. I entered into the room and I paused, literally.

Fuck! She is standing right in front of me wearing the dress. It's right on her upper part, tightly hugged her breasts. But the naked midsection is caught my attention. The black top creates a rich combination with her wheaty white skin. I saw many girls, naked and in various dresses, but here this girl just showing a mere three or four Inch body and the belly button, makes me like a horny dog.

Fucking damn witch.

She is looked at me with shock. And then when she noticed that I am looking at her, with a horrific gasp she turned around and tugged her dress. A deep groan came from my throat and I wrapped my arm round her waist and pulled her towards me. I pressed my fingers into her waist and it feels like a feather pillow, soft and warm. I leaned to her ear and murmured,
"You look sexy as hell."

And that's true. She didn't have a model like look but her curvy figure is really damn good. I can feel lust formed in my body. But then she roughly turned around and fucking slapped me! What the actual fuck! No one is ever slapped me and the girl is dared to raise her hand to me. I closed my eyes to control my anger. Otherwise I can fucking kill her right now.

I grabbed her and slammed her to the mirror. And she said that I touch her without her consent. What the real fuck! As if no one touched her before. I knew this type of women. They pretend to be very pious and polite showed to the world . But inside they are are the worst. And now she looks like just as serprised. And it's infuriated me. Infuriated me enough to take her. Take her right now. But there is a look on her face which stopped me. Stopped me to do anything to hurt her. But I can't leave just like this. She needs to learn a lesson and I am going to teach her.

I grabbed her hand and tugged her with me. Mike saw me and understand that I am not going to stop here, so he just nods his head to negative. But I am not going to listen him. I pulled her forward.

I opened the door of my car and roughly threw her in. I avoided looking at her face that makes me stop. I wanted to get out my anger and since she triggered it all she is going to deal with the consequences.

I got in and slammed my foot on the accelerator pulling out of the parking lot of the mall. I looked at her. Seeing her shaking body in the passenger seat send something strange running down my body. A new and strange feeling I never knew.

When I reached to my house it's already gotten dark outside. I parked it and turned towards her. I looked at her and find that she breathing very harasly and grabbed the seat too tightly. Her body is shaking. I can't see her face, she turned her face towards towards the window. I trailed my eyes towards her body. She again wrapped the scarf around her body. I am fucking turn on by seeing her body and she hides it. My blood boils now. I pulled her out and went to the house.

"Please stop" she tried to pull her hand from my grab. I put more force into my grab. "Where are you taking me?"

I let a rough breath. A small point of my heart is saying that it's wrong, that I should not be doing this. But she needs to learn a lesson. I ignore the itching feeling and went straight ahead to my room dragging her. She's continually saying to leave her, that she is sorry. But I am not going to listen her. I went into my room and throw her in my king sized bed.

She gasped and and looks at me horrified. Her eyes are red with unshed tears and shinning in the light. She tries to be in a sitting position but I grabbed her scarf and pulled it. It fall from her body and she immediately crosses her hands to hide her body. For one second I thought to stop this by looking at her face. No, I will not be looking at her face.

I hovered over her and take her wrists in my hand and ties with the scarf to the headrest of the bed. I lowered my body to her. I can feel her body tense and shake with fear under mine. I tried to ignore. Ignore really hard. I look at her face and saw that her face is covered with tears. She is crying and sobbing. Her eyes are closed. I stilled. When she noticed that I stopped she opens her eyes and looked at me. Her lips are trembling and she fights against me. After tried to push me from her she stilled and breathed hardly when she find that she can't stop me. Another few drops of tears rolled down her cheeks and I felt like to wipe away them.

Fuck! What the hell is wrong with me? I never care. I am a damn murderer, a mafia man. I should not never care. Then why the fuck I want to calm her? To hold her until she gets back to her own self? From where this emotion even came from. My father always told me to be emotionless. And I know I did enough things that should make me an emotionless bastard. Then why? What the fuck is she doing to me just a mere look and crying?

"Stop. Please stop. It... It's not ri... right. It's sin. You can't do it." She sobbing and tugs her bounded hands. I placed my hand on her cheek and wipe a drop of tear. I looked at the teardrop and frowned.

"Please. We are not even married. It's a sin. Allah will never forgive you for doing this."

I scoffed. The girl is really native. I pressed more into her and told,
"Sin? You are saying that I am making a sin?" As if I cared. But her touch is making me crazy. I murmured, "then let me be sinner. And you are joining me. We both are going to be sinner." My voice came huskier. And before she says something I crushed my lips to her.

The warmth of her lips sends a shiver running through my body. She completely stilled beneath me. All her thrusting and struggling stopped. I roughly moved my lips to her. But she didn't respond my kiss. Why the fuck she didn't respond me? I slightly bites her lower lip and looks at her face. Her eyes were closed, but with my bite she opened her eyes and drags a loud breath. She make her eyes bigger and her lips parted, breathes uneasily. I rubbed my thumb on her lips and then going down kisses her earlobe. She again sucked a breath.

I smirked. Her eyes show me how she feels, all confused and puzzled. I then nibbled on her earlobe. She arches her back of the bed and give a moan. But as soon as she moaned her trance broke and she began to struggle again. But this time her tears are begin to non-stop. Loud sobbing is coming from her lips and her body is shaking too much that I had to grabbed her tightly. Fuck! It's too much for her. I unties her hands but still grabbing them to myself.

"Please, please, please." She is chanting, but not looking at me. Why did not she looks at me? I wiped her tears and rubs my fingers shoothingly to her cheeks to make her calm. Her breathe slowly stilled. And her shaking stopped. Fuck! It's my fault. The reality hits me hard. I was just going to rape her!

I get away from her, stands near the bed. She slowly makes a seated position and hugs her knees. I roughly grabs my hair and pulled.

"Fuck!" I spats. " What the hell is wrong with me? What was I thinking?" I muttered. But looks like she heard me and immediately turned her head towards me. I looked at her. She is also looking at me. But her look didn't felt like hateful which was just a few seconds ago. As if she is judging something. Maybe my confusing look. Hell I am confused! I never thought that I will be forcing some girl. Maybe I am a damn murderer but I am not a fucking rapist. I went towards her to comfort her, but she immediately stiffed and I paused.

"Fuck! I am not going to do something. Don't panic for fucks sake." I told her as sincerely as I can. But I can see she does not buy my words. So I did the one thing I can. I left the room.

Hello guys 😁😁. How are everyone? Hope fine. So another update. Enjoy it.

Another thing. Someone challenges me. And I accepted it. So until 20 votes I am not going to update. And then I will tell you guys who challenged me by telling that I can't have 20+ votes. Until then take care everyone.🙋🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 456 23
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
475K 20.7K 24
(Mafia Series#2) [Previously known as "Sold to be His"] He advanced towards me and grabbed my arm painfully. I hissed under his hold and tried to pul...
943K 14.1K 32
Book 1 of The Mismatch series. *** He was a Heartful, jolly boy who everyone admired. Now he's a...
33.2K 766 51
Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES TRIGGERS ARE LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE As the daughter of a Do...