Arknights: (Winter's Arc)

By TheLazyYu

A story of a man who had overcome a lot of struggles just to achieve his ideals at the world of Terra More

Prologue
(Chapter 1) - The Bounty Hunter
(Chapter 2) - Identity
(Chapter 3) - Espionage
(Chapter 4) - Setup
(Chapter 5) - Thoughts/Memories/Movement
(Chapter 5.5) - Nightmare
(Chapter 6) - Trouble with Women
(Chapter 7) - MEDIC!
(Chapter 8) - Taken
(Chapter 9) - Savior
(Chapter 10) - Painful
(Chapter 11) - Recovery
(Chapter 12) - Siesta [Part 1]
(Chapter 13) - Siesta [Part 2]
(Chapter 14) - Siesta [Part 3]
(Chapter 15) - Closer to the truth
(Chapter 16) - Clash
(Chapter 17) - Insanity of a broken man
(Chapter 18) - The Hym of Winter's Oath
(Bonus)
(Chapter 19) - The Hidden Mask
(Chapter 20) - Comrades
(Chapter 21) - 2nd Phase
(Chapter 22) - Commitment
(Chapter 23) - Last Hope
[Lemon] (Chapter 24) - Shape of a Frozen Heart
(Chapter 25) - Discovery
(Chapter 26) - Bullet
(Chapter 27) - Cold Blood
(Chapter 28) - Land of Shadows
(Chapter 29) - Ah Kurwa
(Chapter 30) - Press the Attack
(Chapter 31) - Confrontation
(Chapter 32) - A necessary sacrifice
(Chapter 33) - Dragon Witch
(Chapter 34) - Sync
(Chapter 35) - Mission
(Special Chapter) - Why i Fight
(Special Chapter 2) - Fruit
Timewatch (Profile)
Important Announcement!!!
Hourglass of Time - [Fate]
Hourglass of Time - [Intentions]

(Final Chapter)

2.6K 41 19
By TheLazyYu

Kal'tsit was with Doctor Yumi, Ch'en, and W, reading some new reports from the last operation.

"Amiya, what's that?" Yumi noticed that she was holding a file. "It's a surprise..." The cautus winked at her...

Not only the file, but a bag was brought to. Yumi went close and open it, there a small notebook was the only item inside.

Intrigued. Yumi sat at her chair and opens it, to the doctor's surprise, it's none other than a diary.

"Read it..." W eagerly shook Yumi's shoulder which she followed.

"In this world i arrived, full of sufferings, conspiracies, and betrayals. But i still believe that this fight will soon end.

Good or bad, i neither took side, acting on my own, My ideals will come true, change will come soon, in my own way.

I was oblivious and naive, drowning myself to a worthless dream, thus my eyes opened and remembered why i was here.

And that is to start my own new life..."

Yumi was interrupted from a knock at the door.

"Its open!" Amiya yelled as the figure enters to report a sudden operation.

"My bad, seems like i came at a wrong timing."

Ch'en and Yumi stares at the operator whom just stood their with a smile on their face.

"Timewatch... Reporting for duty."

Ryo's POV

It is what i said...

"Ryo-nii/ Ryo-kun!"

My little sister and my close friend Yumi ran and lunged themselves at my chest. Happy to see me, i hugged them back delighted to meet them again.

The vision i had really did came true, i was reborn as a infant just like what happened, becoming as W's big brother in her family.

It all happened, but there were some changes, because i was aware of it.

Thus i will continue my narration later.

"We waited for you to come here soon!" Yumi tightened her arms around my neck...

"Promise me, that you won't leave me again Ryo-nii!" She pouts while saying it, this sarkaz must be referring when i left her alone in that town to investigate something important.

"No guarantees for that my sweet little sis."

"Mhm? That so... Looks like i will look forward to blowing your head off~" W teasingly said with demonic smile.

Right, going to need context on that one there...

!!!

The lungmen drew her sword and struck out of nowhere.

"Naive." I taunted after reappeared at her back, with my hand on the hilt of her sword. "You are still far from mastering Shadowless..."

"How do you know about that?!" The lungmen steps back, oh yeah, she still doesn't know that i was her teacher.

I coughed and switch to the voice i used when i was teaching her. "Of course you are my proud student."

As a result my student turned red and covers her face with those hands of hers. "I can't believe i cried in front of you when i graduated back there in Victoria!"

So that's why... I chuckled seeing that she still never changed.

"Now that's enough." Amiya's giggle grabbed our attention.

Turning around to face her, i went down on my knees surprising them except for Kal'tsit...

"Your highness, i swear my loyalty to you and alone."

"Lift up your head Ryo-san, no formalities are needed." She instructed but i didn't budge.

"But this is my atonement for being a cruel subordinate of her highness..." Ch'en was confused for she still doesn't know the history of Rhodes Island, but the other girls know of it.

Those memories i have are still vague, my other soul just returned to me, and everytime i try to remember, there's something blocking me from, like a seal was placed at that soul.

"Ryo-san I'm sure her highness is happy to see you here back again." Amiya smiled. Behind that smile, i could see the Queen's face saying that it's all done.

Yup... Your prophecy is fulfilled.

I stood up and lift my face as well... "You really are fit to that role, therefore i shall follow every orders you give and bring victory to your name."

"Thank you Ryo-san... Madam Ch'en please escort Timewatch to his room."

"Alright then Amiya."

With that i followed Ch'en heading to my quarters.

Walking at the hallway, many operators i  pass through greeted me. Truly what Amiya and Yumi did amazed me, especially like W's kind. Sarkaz, which other races detest them.

"Guh!" Ch'en stopped annoyed to see a dragon drinking Bubble Milk tea made by Matterhorn...

Talulah almost choked from drinking after seeing my face. She coughs and swallowed those annoying bubbled that are stuck on her throat making me laugh.

The dragon witch blushed seeing my reaction "It's not funny!" Retaliating, i slowly calm myself. "My bad, so are you two getting along?"

Now i will explain on how she is now an operator of Rhodes Island.

After my own last operation that 3 months passed, i then proceeded my plan to eradicate the source of conspiracy, that is Koschei possessing Ch'en's older sister...

There i stood at Chernobog beaten up and surrounded by Reunion. But alas i have a last resort, that is Rule Breaker...

I didn't use the dagger of time, for that will completely wipe out my cells and turn my body into sands.

It was a tough fight, nevertheless my body didn't gave up and i succeeded in the end freeing her from that monster.

Talulah awakened seeing the situation around us two, and encouraged her men to stand down along the ideals of Reunion, they disregarded their leader and pointed their weapons at her, A saviour who has turned into a enemy.

And I didn't realized Rhodes Island was tracking me that time, Kal'tsit and Amiya arrives to take care of the mess i made, then treated me back to Rhodes Island, and i asked Amiya if i could join her.

To my surprise they accepted even though Kal is pissed seeing me alive again. But these two knowing that my soul was then returned, Amiya vowed to help me recover those memories. Painful or not, i wanted to know.

"Slowly we're making up." She smiled like her flames could melt someone's heart.

"Glad to hear that then."

"I never got the chance to thank you Timewatch, therefore if you need any help, please don't hesitate to come towards me." Talulah offered a hand.

"Will do..." The two of us exchange some handshake.

"Are you two done yet?" Ch'en asked annoyed. "Don't be like that with your sister." I started to tease her. "Shut it will you!"

Me and Talulah laughed, Angelina arrives and called Talulah for some help.

"Um Miss Talulah, we need help, some of her squad and operators are getting out of hand at the bar from too much drinking."

"Those squad of hers never learn..." She sighed. "I'll be going now you two, let's hang out some time... Ryo."

"Agreed, i really wanted to learn more about you." I said so making her blush again, did i just trigger a flag?

"Yeah, same here..." She shyly replied then ran ahead followed by the Support Operator.

"Quite the player huh?" Ch'en raised an eyebrow towards me. "I have no idea what your talking about. " Me started to play dumb as she just giggles, well i guess this is better than getting a slapped...

A few minutes after going down the elevator.

"Here's your quarters..." She gave me the key after opening the door. "Pretty neat..." A simple and started room, but i can see that it's pretty comfortable.

"Tomorrow you are to report early at 7AM, and if you are late to arrive. Get ready to be punished." She smugly said, as i chuckled, using your rank to slowly mess me up huh?

Just as she was about to leave...

"Ch'en!" I called out before she left the doorway. "Hm?"

"Let's spar again some time, like old times..."

"Yeah, sure..."

The lungmen happily walks out my room. Going towards my closet, I started to organise my things, and a special decor box i got. "I won't use you yet."

Mumbling to myself, a feeling of urge to smoke came from my head. So i moved took the elevator heading up to the deck for some fresh air...

The land ship that I'm standing slowly moves throughout the desert, The boundaries of Lungmen's highest tower, i could see it clearly from my eyes.

"Looks like Wei's built city is going well huh?"

Puffing out smoke, footsteps i heard getting close to me.

"There you are dummy..."

I turned behind and saw her... It was the sole reason on why i came here and continue to live...

"You took too long." she spoke as i smiled seeing her...

"Sorry, but my hands are all tied up at the moment..."

It was none other than FrostNova or her real name Yelena... the white cautus points while saying. "Knowing you Ryo, i already know that you caused another trouble..."

Ouch. that hurts. I'm not a bad guy you know. Slowly my shoulders slumped down.

The cute cautus giggles seeing my reaction. "Well that's who you are... what are you gonna do without me here" she sighed...

It's been 3 months since i rescued Frosty , After she was attempted to be assassinated by some Reunion rebels knowing that she will attempt to join Rhodes.

A perfect chance for me to do my entry and rescue her from those aggressive bastards.

Including the rest of the Yeti Squadron. I gave them a temporary place to stay hidden from RI and Reunion until i came up with a good plan for the solution. That is an antidote that i developed

And that 3 months before confronting Talulah, our relationship blossomed, and well... We had some adult relationship the result was. My body was thinned out.

"You seem lost... are you okay..." Yelena pats my head as i examined her head to toe. "Nothing. you just look good at your new uniform. I kinda want to do it here now." I teasingly said as she blushed red.

"You pervert......" Yelena fidgets, she seems to be excited... whoops better chill down now...

Brushing her hair i take a good look at her face, then took out a device to scan her Oripathy...

The scanner beeps and i saw the results. "Looks like your taking good care of yourself..." I smiled delighted to see her disease is slowly getting cured

She smiled sweetly in happiness delighted to hear my response...
"Thank you... Ryo... for accepting us..."

Embracing her back i whispered. "No... thank you. You have saved me as well from that anguish."

"So what now?" She asked on what's our duty to Rhodes Island.

"Fight, to take back what that regent bastard took from Babel and Rhodes Island, the fuse who started this stupid war all for nothing just to continuously reign for his pleasure."

Parting the hug i look at her eyes  determined. "And this time, I'll make sure of that to happen, for her highness..."

"You speak like you know much about her." Yelena raised an eyebrow towards me.

"Yup, but it ain't me, i told you that story remember."

"Of course you did dummy, though i am not happy hearing that the protagonist met many women and had relationships with them other than the heroine."

"Come on! That's not what happened!" I retorted she giggles as i pout at her playfulness. "Your trying to ruin my story..."

"But, it is a fun and enjoyable story..."

"I can say that..." I smiled and nodded at her words.

"Shall we go inside, it's getting dark now." Looking at the sky as the sunset slowly falls.

"Yup, the others maybe waiting for us, hearing that a new Operator was joining, Amiya organised a party just for me."

We head down and entered the dorm section which everyone was there, doing there own things while waiting for me.

"Finally your arrived!" Lappland greets.

"Can't start the party without the VIP!" Exusiai raised a bottle of wine.

The operators smiled seeing, i felt a cold hand slowly grasped mine, looking to my side Yelena smiled.

"Welcome to Rhodes Island... Timewatch!"

They all yell allowed as i bowed in return.

"Yeah... Please treat me very well comrades!"

The party went on, everyone had fun, messing around, drinking, Blaze even threw up after having a competition with Ch'en... W started pranking some Sarkaz Operators to lighten the mood.

Rosmontis and Amiya chat about Rhodes history, SilverAsh was getting stopped by Hoshiguma and Saria, as usual wants me to continue the bloodline with his sisters.

Yeti Squadron arrives and now starts doing slav things, making us easily infect on doing it too, lead by the goshdarn vanguard Operator Zima.

**************************************************************************************

The party ends, while they are cleaning up the mess we all made, i was asked by Savage to take care of the young kids.

"Hey. Timewatch! How about you tell us a story like Big sister FrostNova does."

"Mhm, why me if she told you already."

"Because she always tell that the one who came up with that awesome story is Timewatch!" Cuora said...

The red lupo's head was resting at my lap, her tail sways when i brush them with my fingers...

"Fine, gather around me you two..." Ifrit and Cuora sat at each other.

Once a lifeless man stand at top of a hill filled with sands, not just ordinary sands, Time... A reading of how much time he has left.

Devoted to killing, and destroying, that heart of his became numb. Continuously a question formed at his head saying. "Why am i doing this?"

When all of a sudden, snowflakes started to fall, bewildered he looks up and see how it sparkles at his paired eyes."

It was like he was being lullaby to sleep, a song entered his ears, destroying his stone hardened heart. That man turns around and saw a white-haired girl, to the others they call her a Witch.

The killer's eyes stares at the witch, once his eyes are set upon, all he have to do is kill...

But somehow he can't do it... He knew she was in grief...

"Will you please save me?" She offered and extend a hand to the killer... Warm liquid hits the snow.

A dream that he have remembered before becoming a killer. "To save someone, anyone..."

A new friendship started between these two, and started a new journey.

That witch's name is... "Helena..." a persecuted witch who was casted outside the village accused of a murder...

And that killer's name is...

"Nameless... A man who had devoted his life into the void, now changed and met many companions who fought for what is right, and true, but was labeled by evil, for how wrong they are.

Earning a title he is now called...

"The Hero of Villains..."

That is my false but a beautiful story for now...

Thank you for listening...

-Ryo

To be continued

"Timewatch huh? That bastard who messed up my plans to start my powerful reign."

The regent stood at his castle listening to the report of a mercenary.

"You may go now..." He spoke as the merc leaves him alone...

"Be careful Timewatch, this war has just began... "

-Hoederer

What's up you all this is Yu, thanks so much for the wonderful support by reading this book, Hope you enjoyed even though my shitty writing is so bad.

That's all,  again thanks so much, and thus I'll see you all in the next updates.

Oh and including Ryo A.K.A Timewatch and everyone else...

Peace out YEET

Edit: Will probably release a Christmas chapter an extra event

btw time to spam best waifu.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 31 54
After Damian Knight sacrificed himself to save a woman and her daughter, he gets reincarnated in a parallel Earth with three Perks by an unknown Enti...
853 23 4
This is a story, a story of a traveler, a savior, a hero, a failure, a summoner that will face many things and beings throughout Terra. From saving p...
63.4K 1.4K 52
Death wasn't an unfamiliar concept, but no one knows what awaits them after it, ironically I find found myself in said situation after I fell into th...
19.5K 212 18
Eh, why are you reading this? This will be an adventure story of a broken male character in Touhou as he deals with boredom and possibly a...