Dollhouse// h.s.

By atelophobicKAT

~~The moment you trust someone is the moment you will fear that betrayal may take place~~ Allison Brooks is n... More

Introduction
Prologue
Allison Brooks Book
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Harry Styles Book
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Dollhouse
Hi!

Chapter Fifteen

94 4 1
By atelophobicKAT

Read, vote, comment and spread :)

.................................................................................................................................................................................

"Allie dear, this is your daddy Max speaking. How are you? I was just out of the prison, come and meet me darling"

His voice disgusts me and I know Allie feel the same. Where did he get Allie's number? Does he know we are in London?

Allie turns off her phone as I call Luke.

"Luke, Max knows Allie's number" I inform him, keeping Allie calm because she is trembling.

"What? Uhm, turn off Allie's phone okay? I would do anything to keep Allie safe so please hold on" Luke reassures us then Allie grabs my phone.

"Luke, I miss you. I'm sorry if I put you in this situation, let me face our father. It is better than putting you into trouble" Allie says by the phone as she starts to cry.

"Allie, do you remember everything?" Luke asks.

"Yes, we are going to go there and face him" she says. Luke is about to disagree but she hangs up.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I ask her, knowing I can't convince her not to go. I know this put more drama in our life but she's right, we already put Luke in trouble. The next thing we have to do is fight with Luke and not hide behind Luke.

She nods and I immediately contact the lads to lend their plane tickets to us in which they agree. Eleanor and Sophia are staying here in London with Perrie. So the lads and I, Alwaynne and Allie are going back to America.

Luke rings me several times but I ignore it.

We are in the plane, hands intertwined with each other.

"Harry, just trust me on this one" Allie says, looking in my eyes that gives me confusion.

"I would take a bullet for you, I promise" I promise to her, kissing her once before she argues.

-------

As expected, Luke waits for us in the airport. He grabs Allie away from me, telling her to go back. Jai is also with him but I don't see Ari because they used to be inseparable.

"We are not going, Luke. This is our battle, don't take all the bullets" Allie says to her brother.

"I did this to protect you" Luke admits, starting to cry.

"You done a beautiful job, Luke but I have to face him somehow. Trust me" Allie reassures her brother. Luke just nods and leads Allie to the car but I think he would not let Allie go to Max so I tag along and volunteer to drive.

Allie gets my phone as she agrees with me driving. Luke just sighs when his little plan didn't work. We are in a car with Allie and I in front, and Jai, Luke, Niall and Alwaynne at the back.

This is now or never.

We would charge to the man who Allie hates without weapons.

This is our battle and I promise myself that I would take a bullet for Allie.

-------

We are welcome in the house by Max. I don't really expect we'll be meeting him soon.

Luke grabs Allie, covering her away from Max. I also go to their direction to hold Allie's other hand.

"Don't you miss me, baby girl? Come and hug me" Max says to Allie as I hold Allie's hand tighter to reassure her that I'm here.

"What do you want?" Luke asks this time, raising his voice.

"Didn't Allison tell you what I want from her since the beginning?" Max asks, making us confused. Allie never mentions about this. I look at her but she just looks at Max's direction.

Minutes later, Victoria and the lads arrive.

"Oh, why didn't anyone tell me it's a reunion?" Max speaks again, making us to feel disgusted. "Anyway, Allison dear, please give me your phone" he tells to Allie, Victoria charges but Zayn stops her.

"Stay away from her" Victoria angrily says.

"But sister dear, we just want Allie's phone" someone steps outside who seems to be Luke's mother: Liza Brooks

Three more people go out namely, Noah Smith, Ashley Grande and Ariana Grande.

What the hell is happening? What do Max wants from Allie? Why is Noah here with Ashley? Why is Ari there on their side?

"Oh, oh plot twist. Kids, let me tell you--" Max says but Allie cuts him off.

"I figure it all out, no need to waste your saliva. Noah is your son from another girl that's why Noah wants to have a revenge on me so bad. It was not because I took her opportunity to get Ash away from him but he realized I am the daughter of his father. I should have figured it out when I told him your name. He wants to have a revenge because you left him and her mom alone, he figured he can't hurt you because you have no heart. He knows the only thing to hurt someone is to ruin my family, he did this to ruin your children's bond instead" Allie explains, making Max and Noah to nod. They are disgusting, it's like they are proud of their work.

"You hate my mom because she became the reason why Liza ran away from you so you blame it all to my mom but you were drunk every night with different sluts. It was never my mom's fault" Allie continues to explain as her tears flow.

"You got Liza back so I don't understand why you still make mom's life a living hell but I figured you did that to make me give up my phone but you were wrong because I never have the video of your confession about your murder case. And Ari, I know you betrayed my brother. It was too bad because he got the phone all along" she smiles a little as she tells the story unfold.

The other side starts to gasp and worry but even in our side, we are definitely surprised.

"Grande is with Max's side because Max admitted that he did the murder with your late father. I didn't also expect Ashley on your side but she did the right thing because she recorded everything you discussed about. The only thing is to give Zayn all of the proofs to imprison all of you"

How did she know all of this? Is this what she is doing when she told me she will help Luke out? Betrayal is really an advantage and disadvantage. Ashley quickly runs to our side, leaving Noah there dumbfounded.

"Bravo little Sherlock. I guess this is the part where I'll say, you know too much" Max says, pulling a gun out of his pocket. I let Allie stand behind me, protecting her because I promise to take a bullet for her.

"Ariana, kindly count them. I should have enough bullets to kill them all" Max says to Ari as he smirks. "Who should I kill first? Oh Harry's innocent friends?"

"Didn't you like this, dad? When I was young, you always tell me that life is a dollhouse. I realized it really is. You think betrayal is a bitch, you deserve it because you are a monster. “Allie proudly says, still fighting and I realize I should too fight with her.

"Kill all of us; we don't care because we outsmarted the four of you. Ari, Gemma was right when you are just a bitch. I can clearly see it too and I think Jai too because he will be happier without you just like what happened to me. Noah, you always remind Allie and I about the legendary betrayal but isn't this more legendary? And to Luke's mom, continue to love Sir Max because you will be the only human being who will love him" I speak this time, making the other side angry.

Max points the gun to our direction and shoots it. I see Allie closes her eyes as the bullet strikes and she starts to cry when she opens it.

"I promised" I say to her, hoping she'll get the point and remember that I'll take a bullet for her.

She cries, holding me as I fall to the ground. She keeps saying the words I said when she was in the accident. I want to tell her everything will be fine but my body is getting tired. Max is a sharp shooter if you ask me.

Soon, the police come just like an ordinary movie. I wish we didn't have a typical story where the police always come late but it's too late to turn back time.

I take it back.

The love story of Allie and I are not typical because it's definitely weirder than you can say to the moon and back.

 ...................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter Fifteen. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...