Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

4- Hogsmaede

1.8K 62 43
By weasleytwinsimp11

   "She really has been acting weird don't you think? She barely comes around anymore and when she does she like nice?" said Miles as the two of them walked down to E's dorm, going to see if she was awake. Emilia's dorm was usually always empty, because she shared it with two other girls, one of them usually spent the night with her boyfriend which was Miles brother and the other usually was with her hufflepuff bestfriend.

   "Exactly, Who knows honestly, After that whole thing with Y/n, Hazel's has been trying to make it up to me, she's even been trying to hard and it's honestly a turnoff." said Adrian opening the door, seeing that E was still asleep in bed. Adrian and Miles looked at each other, and quickly grabbed a pillow from the other girls beds and attacked Emilia, causing her to fall of her bed and groan.

"I hate the both of you. There wasn't a better way of waking me up? Maybe you know just tapping me, or saying, Oh E look it's time to wake up.. yeah that would've been nice." said Emilia annoyed, walking around her dorm and picking out the clothes she was going to wear as she made her way to the bathroom. "That would've been nice, but no they wanted to hit me with pillows to wake me up, boys ugh."

"Someone definitely woke up in a mood." said Adrian laughing as Miles laid on her bed and chuckled. They waited for Emilia to come out, she had more of a look at me style, she caught people's eyes when she walked. She had on a little black crop top, super skinny jeans and a over size jacket. Adrian had on some black jeans, with an oversized denim long sleeve button shirt, and Miles had on khakis jeans with a black sweater and a blue and black checkered flannel.

"If we miss breakfast because of you E.." said Adrian causing Emilia to roll her eyes and sit down in front of a mirror and apply mascara on her eye lashes and a bit of concealer under her eyes.

"Whatever, if you miss breakfast because of me, i'll treat the two of you to breakfast at Hogsmeadge, you'll be fine." said Emilia, as Adrian and Miles smiled. They both usually never let Emilia pay, but there would be times when she'll force them to let her.

The three of them walked out the Slytherin Common Room, and made they're way to breakfast, which was still happening. They walked in and sat at the Slytherin table when Hazel made her way over, causing Emilia and Miles to looked at each other.

———

"You take so bloody long Freddie. You're literally just going to hogsmaede, throw on a pair of jeans and a sweater and call it a day!" said Y/n, as her and George waited for Fred to finish getting ready.

"You never just throw on a pair of jeans and a sweater, I'm even surprised your ready already." said Fred as he stuck his head out the bathroom door. Y/n had on loose pants, with a tight shirt. Y/n's style was more confident.

Fred finally got dressed and they made their way to breakfast, seeing that Miles and Emilia looked rather annoyed with the blonde girl in front of them. "I think she gets better looking more and more everyday." said Fred who looked over Y/n's shoulder to get a better look at Emilia.

"Fred why don't you just ask her on a date already or something?" said Y/n, who turned around and seen Adrian who looked back at her and gave her a small smile. She smiled back and turned back around to eat her breakfast as she watched George play with his food. "Whats wrong Georgie?"

"Nothing.. why would something be wrong? It's not like my brother and bestfriend go and become friends with those unbearable people." said George looking up at Fred and Y/n who rolled their eyes at him.

"Who are you crying on about?" said Fred and George's younger brother Ron. Ronald, was bestfriends with the famous Harry Potter, and they're other little friends Hermione Granger.

"See that Slytherin over there with the two different colored hair, yeah her.. he doesn't like her, and she's bloody awesome and gorgeous and he is a complete arse to her." said Fred causing George to roll his eyes and the three third years to turn and look at Emilia.

"Ohh she was that Slytherin that asked if i was ok, when i tried to make Malfoy eat slugs..." said Ron as he cringed, remembering the moment when he was throwing up slugs causing Fred to nodded. "And she's nice ? Pucey and Bletchley, don't really seem nice."

"They are, I think Slytherins just get bad name." said Y/n looking back at Adrian and quickly back at Ron. Y/n didn't really like Adrians girlfriend, and too see them together made her cringe.

"Anyways, I say let's get a move on! Don't you think?" said Fred standing up and quickly walking around the table. Y/n and George followed Fred out the Great Hall and started making they're way to Hogsmaedes.

"Did you ever tell Liam about his problem, or did you just completely brush it off?" said George as they entered Zonko's Joke Shop. Y/n didn't tell him anything, and she didn't know how to tell him. If she was being honest, she was completely avoiding him.

   "I haven't told him anything actually... i haven't even really seen him around. Usually would see him at night, but he became a prefect and hasn't been around." said Y/n, as the two boys looked at each other giving the same look to one and another.

  "I bet the two of you won't last much longer, especially since you don't want to tell him that he's a horrible kisser." said Fred as George chuckled, when his smiles quickly faded seeing the three Slytherins entering the joke shop.

   "Well, if it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant too be, no point in forcing something that isn't suppose to be there don't you think, and it's like what if i wanted to do more with him and he sucked, like we both can't suck." said Y/n not realizing that three people were behind her, hearing every word that was coming out her mouth.

    "That's a great mindset L/n! Keep it up! Listen to my advice." said Miles causing Y/n to turn a bright red and slowly turn around to see the three Slytherin smiling at her.

"That's definitely not want I was expecting to hear coming from you." said Adrian causing the girl to turn redder looking away from the two boys talking to her.

"Hey Emilia." said Fred grinning at the girl. Emilia chuckled at the way he would flirt with her. George on the other hand, would let out a scoff every time she was near.

"Hey Freddie, Y/n, sorry for the awkward encounter...., Weasley." said Emilia, nodding her head at George, still acknowledging his presence. Emilia didnt really understand why George didn't like, but she didn't really care at the same time, she just thought he didn't have to be a complete ass about it.

"Oh no, I mean it's fine really! I just didn't expect you guys to be behind me." said Y/n, waving her hands and turning a bright red. "What brings you in here anyways? I didn't think you three are the type to pull pranks or like stuff like this."

"E loves pulling pranks, especially on first years, you guys know Draco Malfoy right? Well when he was a first year she literally made him have tea with her, and the tea cup bite his nose, and also made him fall down the moving stairs." said Adrian causing Fred and Y/n to burst out laughing and George smirked a bit. "And he just kept falling..."

"That was an accident! He wasnt suppose to fall, he doesn't trust me now.. and tends to stay away from.. he says i'm a crazy American satan spawn.." said Emilia as a few laughs were heard. Emilia caught a look of George smiling at her, but he realized and quickly turned the other way. "His mindset makes me mad, and especially how he treats that Harry boy and his friends, I seen that Harry's friend literally got into a fist fight their first year, honestly a highlight i'll forever keep in my mind, i'm guessing he's your brother no?"

"You're talking about Ron, yeah that's our brother and Ginny the other ginger who is currently a second year is our sister." said Fred moving his face lower down to Emilias, getting a glare from Miles.

"Well, anyways we hope your problem gets fixed Y/n, E here owes us butterbeers because she lost a bet, so we should get going." said Miles pushing Adrian and Emilia out of the store, when Emilia turned around.

  "Would you care to join us ? My treat!" said Emilia causing Fred and Y/n to smile and pull George along with them. Emilia definitely liked Y/n and Fred, and so did Adrian and Miles. She thought they were great company and thought they were pretty funny.

"So Y/n, You don't plan on telling your boyfriend about his horrible kissing? Don't you think it's a bit harsh that you're avoiding him?" said Adrian as they sat in a booth together. Emilia sat in between Adrian and Miles, and Y/n sat next to Adrian and Fred, leaving George in the corner.

"I do think it's a bit harsh, but i think it's harsher if i tell him he's a horrible kisser....I actually haven't seen him in about a week to tell him anyways, Who knows what he's doing." said Y/n causing Adrian to look at her with a face. Y/n felt her face get hot when Adrian stared at her, she looked away as he smiled.

   Madam Rosmerta came and dropped off the Butter Beers, as George tried to paid for his, not wanting Emilia to pay for it. "AhUh, save it, i'm paying, i invited you three so i'm paying for it." said Emilia giving Rosmerta the coins, and George turning red and scoffing.

   "Well thanks." said George as he looked at Emilia who gave him a smile. Everyone chatted among themselves when out of no where Liam pops up looking at Y/n, as Adrian looks over at Miles trying to hold back his laugh.

"Y/n hey, I know I haven't been around and it's because i've done something bad, and I want to speak about it with you.. in private." said Liam causing all heads to turn and look at him curiously. Fred and George got up so that Y/n can move out of the booth and go and talk to him, while the other stood quiet trying to hear what was going on.

"Whats the matter Liam? What do you mean you've done something bad?" asked Y/n, looking at the boy in front of her who's face was beet red. Y/n heart felt funny, almost as if she was nervous to know what he was going to say.

"Ive been cheating on you, and I can't ever forgive myself for that Y/n. I just thought you should know.." said Liam causing everyone at the tables eyes to widen. Y/n looked at the boy in front of her and let out a small laugh, out of disbelief. All that was heard was a loud slap and Y/n's hand printed on Liams face.

"As you should!" shouted Emilia, standing up but was quickly pulled down by Miles who shook his head to not interfere. Y/n's face held no emotion, as she made George scoot over and sit at the end of the table, as Liam followed her.

"Y/n really look I'm sorry! It wasn't suppose to be like that, It was an accident really!" said Liam when a familiar blonde appeared next to him, wrapping her fingers in his. Emilia's filled with rage when she seen that Adrian's girlfriend was the one who he was cheating with, E looked at Adrian who just stared at the girl and looked at Y/n who also was just staring at her.

"You are unbelievable Avery really! Out did yourself this time, and with Y/n's boyfriend too! What a coincidence." said Emilia in a sarcastic tone. Hazel gave Adrian a grin as he smirked and looked away, as Fred, George and Miles were in shock. Emilia on the other hand was furious, she looked at the couple in front of her and casted a spell under her breathe, causing Hazel to grow a pig nose and have a rats tail, and Liam to spell the words bad kisser with warts on his forehead.

"I don't know what you expected my reaction to be Avery. You're only making yourself look bad." said Adrian as Hazel's smile disappeared and Miles let out a laugh seeing what Emilia did to them, when George and Fred noticed to they were letting out snorts. "Bad kisser huh, guess Y/n dogged a bullet there."

Liam and Hazel looked at each other and jumped realizing what had happened to them, they quickly left out leaving everyone at the table laughing. "Alright George, Fred was that you two? It was brilliant!" said Y/n with a smile.

"I wish we thought of that, definitely wasn't me." said George as Adrian and Miles looked at Emilia who was drinking her butter beer suspiciously. Y/n looked at the girl and smiled, realizing that it was her. "You can do wandless magic?"

"Occasionally... I'm sorry you two, they didn't deserve you guys anyways. I was never a fan of Hazel Avery's, she can go rot in a ditch and Alder looks like a lizard, and you Y/n can do so much better and he doesn't even know how to kiss!" said Emilia, causing Y/n to smirk as she moved Miles out the way to hug her.

   "Alright now, you could've told me to get up, there was no need to push." said Miles with a smile. George looked at the two girls in front of him and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...
11.2K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...