Light In My Heart

بواسطة SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... المزيد

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter 18
Sequel
Gift 1❤
Gift 2❤

Chapter 11

1.3K 138 22
بواسطة SakuraiS

In the morning, Xiao Zhan wake up and look at Yibo who was sleeping soundly next to him, he smiles and pat his head gently, Yibo moved closer to him and Xiao Zhan giggle at him.

"Yibo I am not a pillow; we have to wake up". He said as he pats his arm, but Yibo shakes his head and hides it in Xiao Zhan's chest.

"No~". He said sleepily and Xiao Zhan sighed, he just leaves him sleep more since he couldn't sleep well at night because of nightmares.

"Ok, sleep, but let me wake up". He tried to take his arm away, but Yibo shakes his head.

"No~~". Xiao Zhan sighed as he gives up and close his eyes. When he opened them again to look at the watch he frowned, it's already noon.

"Yibo We Are Late! How Did I Sleep Again?!!". He gets up and Yibo gets up rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong?~".

"Get Up We Have To Go And See Zan Jin!!".

"Ok~". Yibo gets up sleepily from the bed and goes to the bathroom.

************************************

"What's wrong Zan Jin??". Hai Kuan asked when he notices Zan Jin looking outside the window blankly.

"....The weather looks nice".

"Wants to go out?". Zan Jin turn to look at him and nodded happily.

Hai Kuan allow him to walk outside just for a while and he walks next to him, Zan Jin stopped to take a deep breath and release it.

"Those two said they will come in the morning, but they didn't". He said annoyingly.

"Maybe they slept late, they didn't talk for a long time". Zan Jin pouted.

"I know, but I want to talk with them too". Hai Kuan smile at him.

"Well....You can talk to me?". Zan Jin turns to look at him for a minute before he turns away with a sigh.

"I don't want to talk to you". Hai Kuan frowns at him.

"What? Why Not?!".

"Because you are not honest". He said slowly and Hai Kuan tilts his head.

"Not honest? About what???".

"......You know". Hai Kuan thinks about it a little.

"No, I don't". Zan Jin rolled his eyes and look at him, Hai Kuan stares at him while Zan Jin just kept looking at him coldly waiting for the answer.

".......Wait,....Do you mean.....My feelings?". Zan Jin raised his eyebrows and Hai Kuan sighed.

"Oh.....That". He looks away and falls silent, he doesn't know how to tell him yet.

"......So??". Zan Jin said firmly, and Hai Kuan turns to look at him innocently.

"What??".

"Stop Fooling Around! When Will You----".

"I'm afraid of his reaction". He cut Zan Jin's shout and make him even angrier.

"You don't know unless you tell him, until when you will let him stay without a family??". Hai Kuan looks at him silently, Zan Jin takes a step closer to him and looks at his eyes directly.

"I know you will say we are his family, but you are different, you are his real family, he needs to know that". He looks at the flowers in the garden and takes one, he looks at Zan Jin with a smile, he gives him the flower and Zan Jin takes it.

"I want to take a step forward and tell him, I am sorry for hurting him by not telling him, I will try my best to find a time to tell him". Zan Jin looks at the flower and smiles at him.

"I know...You didn't mean to hurt him, I won't allow you though, I won't allow you to hurt anyone, I know you can do it".

"Zan Jin.....". He turns back and saw Xiao Zhan and Yibo walking to their direction.

**********************************************************************************

One year passed in a flash, Xiao Zhan is working as a teacher in the same school he trained at, and Yibo graduate from high school and enter university, but he leaves from the first semester as he didn't like to continue and think of working, while Zan Jin is continuing his studies at the university.

Xiao Zhan was in the middle of a meeting when his phone started ringing nonstop, he tried to ignore it but couldn't.

"You can go and answer it". The principal allowed him and he thanked him, he leaves the room and looks at his phone.

"What is it Zan Jin??".

"Auntie Collapsed And She is in The Hospital! Come Fast!". He felt like his soul leaving him hearing that, he runs back to the meeting and excuse himself to leave. He rushed to the hospital and saw Zan Jin and Yibo there next to the bed that his mother laying on it, while Hai Kuan and a doctor standing looking at some papers, he stands in his place looking at her blankly.

This is not the first time for her to enter the hospital, she collapsed before and hospitalized one week, but after that, she leaves, although the doctor told her to stay for a month, she didn't want to leave her sons alone, Xiao Zhan asked the doctor what is his mother's problem, but the doctor told him only a stomach ache, so he didn't think that much about it or take it is serious.

And now she is hospitalized for a month, but her condition is not improving at all.

"Zhan....Mom is not feeling well, talk to her". Yibo holds his hand and pulls him to get closer to the bed.

"....Mom, can you hear me??". He said and his mother opened her eyes slowly and turn to look at him with a smile.

"Son....You are here". He holds her hand and kisses it.

"It's ok, you will be fine". She shakes her head slowly.

"No.....I Don't....Think I can make it....this time". Xiao Zhan frown and look at Hai Kuan who shakes his head sadly to him, he gives him the paper and Xiao Zhan frowned while reading it (Stomach Cancer-Final Stage), he threw the paper and bent closer and hold her hand tightly.

"No mom don't say that, you are the strongest woman I have ever known in my life". She giggles at him tiredly.

"That's outside....I'm weak from inside". Xiao Zhan shakes his head rapidly and try to hold his tears but failed.

"Mom.....Please don't say that". She sighed and turns to look at Zan Jin who was standing not far from her.

"Zan Jin...". She reaches her hand and he holds it.

"Yes, auntie??".

"Please....call me mom, you are...my son too, please take care of your brothers and yourself, stay healthy as long as you can". She said and Zan Jin nodded with his tears falling on his cheeks.

"Yes mom, I will do that, thank you for everything you have done for me". She nodded and turn to look at Yibo and take her hand from Xiao Zhan to hold his hand.

"Yibo...son, you become a fine man, don't lose the bath you took, and ask for help when you need it, you are my dearest son". Yibo cry and nodded.

"Mother....Thank you". He thanks her and she smile, she turns to Xiao Zhan and smile at him.

"Xiao Zhan....Take care of yourself, and your brothers too".

"I will mom, don't worry about me". He wipes his tears and nodded with a smile.

"My sons....You really become a fine adult,....I'm happy to see your smile,....Please smile, I...Hate seeing you sad.....Your smiles are the brightest smile......I have ever seen". She said before she closes her eyes slowly and the monitor release a loud sound, Hai Kuan stop it and the room falls in silent.

"I'm very sorry". The doctor and Hai Kuan bowed to them and they didn't say anything.

"Mom.....Mom......". Xiao Zhan cried and Yibo hugged him, Zan Jin release her hand and walk outside slowly, he opened the door and Hai Kuan followed him, he suddenly stopped and almost fall but Hai Kuan holds him fast.

"Zan Jin!! Are You Ok?!!". He asked panicky as he takes out his medicine and gives it to him, slowly he open his wet eyes and look at Hai Kuan sadly.

"Mom.....I-I remembered her smile, I...I lose two mothers". He said before he cries and Hai Kuan hugs him, they frowned when they heard Yibo's shout.

"Zhan! Zhan Wake Up!! ZHAN!". They enter the room and find Yibo shaking Xiao Zhan who is on the floor unconscious.

"Leave him to me". Hai Kuan carries him to the treatment room while Yibo waiting with Zan Jin.

"He will be ok, calm down". He said to him and Yibo sit on the floor, Zan Jin takes a deep breath and release it slowly to gather himself up, he needs to be strong for Yibo when Xiao Zhan is not next to him, they need to follow his mother's wish.

"Yibo....".

"W-What??". Zan Jin sits next to him and smile.

"Xiao Zhan is the only son of the woman who took care of us like her own sons, right??".

"Yes....".

"So we need to take care of him too, he took care of us like his brothers so we will return the favor, we are his brothers now, don't you agree with me??". Yibo nodded and wipe his tears.

"Then we have to be strong for him, so he can rely on us like how we rely on him, Ok?".

"Un, Ok". Zan Jin smiles seeing Yibo's mood changed fast.

Right! They won't forget the woman who took them in and raised them, Xiao Zhan is her only son and he doesn't have brothers, so they are his only brothers now and they need each other.

***************************

Days passed and the funeral of Cici has ended, Xiao Zhan was sitting in the living room alone while everything is off, Yibo and Zan Jin look at each other before they walk to him and open the small light before they sit in front of him.

"Yo". Zan Jin said and take his attention.

".....Hi".

"What are you thinking about now??". Xiao Zhan sighed deeply and hold his head.

"....A lot of things".

"I was thinking of something too". They turn to look at Yibo.

"What is it Yibo??".

"I....I will work in a nursery school".

"Oh! That great! Good For You". Zan Jin said happily as he pats his shoulder.

"Why do you think of working there?". Xiao Zhan asked him.

"Well....When I see a child.....I want to see his smile and I feel like playing with them, they are just so cute". Yibo said and Xiao Zhan giggles a little.

"That's not shown on your face though, when a child plays with you, you only glare at him". Zan Jin laughed and Yibo pouted.

"But that's nice, we will support you, do your best".

"Thank you".

"What about you Zan Jin?".

"Eeh? I'm thinking of working in a restaurant as a part-time job while continuing my studies". Xiao Zhan nodded and took a deep breath.

"And For Me.....I will return to work". Xiao Zhan rubs his neck as he thinks of how he will concentrate without his mother around anymore. Yibo holds his right hand while Zan Jin his left hand.

"We will help you if you need any help". He looks at them and smiles.

"Thank you guys, So? What do you want for dinner??". Yibo raised his hand, and they look at him.

"What is it Yibo??".

"I......I will make it". Zan Jin and Xiao Zhan blinked their eyes.

"You?....Make it??....Dinner??". Yibo nodded and they just agreed to him.

They just look at him in the kitchen until he finishes and prepares the table.

"The look is good...". Xiao Zhan said as he looks at the food.

"Now the taste....". Zan Jin take the spoon and try some, he suddenly starts screaming and Xiao Zhan frowned.

"What What What?!! Is it Ok?!!". Zhan Jin runs to the bathroom and releases everything, when he returned, he looked at Yibo while taking his breaths.

"Don't you EVER cook again please". Xiao Zhan tastes a little and stunned, he takes the water a drink fast.

"IT'S TOO SPICY!!!". He shouts and Yibo pouted innocently.

"I thought I make it good, how about this one?". He points at another food and Xiao Zhan take a deep breath before he takes a little and tastes it, Zan Jin just looks at him waiting for his reaction, Xiao Zhan bites his lips and his eyes suddenly become teary.

"W-W-What is it?? Is it That Bad?!!". Zan Jin asked but Xiao Zhan shakes his head, he takes another spoon and eats it, this time he starts crying, Yibo smile at him.

"Zhan......I learn it from mom". Xiao Zhan looks at him with his teary eyes.

"I thought *Sob* I will never *Sob* eat her food again *Sob*". Zan Jin pats his head.

"Eat as much as you want".

"I don't know how to cook but for this one....I make sure to prepare it perfectly". Yibo smile at him and Zan Jin raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah since it is Xiao Zhan's favourite dish". He said and Xiao Zhan cry hardly.

They just look at him crying with a smile, in Xiao Zhan's thoughts, he is really thankful for having such brothers like them next to him, he is really happy for having someone next to him, he will do anything to help and support them all.

" I thought I will live in darkness after my big light turned off, I didn't know that there are other lights in my life that keeps my road bright".

»»»»»»TBC~

Hoooo Hoooo~...🤗❣

And Thanks Again For Reading This Chapter~❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wo Ai Ni~❣

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

69.4K 6.8K 57
Xiao Zhan thought he was a normal guy and lived his life happily and carefree like everyone else. One day, however, everything changed when his mothe...
122K 7.8K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
7K 764 41
It was forbidden. their love was forbidden. Still they continued it. Not knowing the path it will lead. One was married while one had homophobic par...
155K 12.2K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...