Chapter 6

Zan Jin opens his eyes and turns to his side to see the one next to him.

"Xiao Zhan.... ". He called him and Xiao Zhan looks at him.

"Zan Jin....I'm Sorry". He bowed to him and Zan Jin sighed.

"No, I am sorry for hitting you, thanks for coming anyway". Xiao Zhan sits next to him.

"Are you feeling ok now?". Zan Jin nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, a little bit better than before, don't worry, did you go and see Yibo??". Xiao Zhan look down sadly and shake his head.

"No, I am afraid of looking at his face, I did a horrible thing to him".

"Idiot, at least go and say sorry even if he didn't wake up------". Zan Jin closes his mouth and Xiao Zhan frowned.

"You too.....What is Going On With Yibo? No One is Telling Me Anything! Do You Know Something?! Tell Me Zan Jin!!". He shouts and Zan Jin smile.

"I don't know anything, they just told me he will be fine after a long rest". He said and Xiao Zhan frowned.

"Long rest? What that supposed to mean??". Zan Jin shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know too".

"......Anyway, you need a long rest too, I will tell one of your classmates to write the notes for you". Zan Jin smile at him.

"Thanks".

"And about Yibo.....Let's go and see him together after you get better". He said slowly but Zan Jin agreed to him.

******************************************************************************

"You Said When I Get Better We Will Go And See Him!! Why Did You Change Your Mind Now!!". Zan Jin shouts at Xiao Zhan who looks down sadly, after 1 week Zan Jin get better that he can walk outside his room, and he was so happy that he will go and see Yibo with Xiao Zhan, but get shocked with what he heard from him.

".....I don't know, I am afraid of looking at his face". Zan Jin takes a deep breath and releases it.

"I don't care how you feel, I care about Yibo because he gets hurts more than you and me". He said firmly but Xiao Zhan turns the other side.

"If you want to go....go yourself, I will not go with you". Zan Jin gets angry and holds on Xiao Zhan's arm tightly, but before he says anything the door opened, and the doctor enter.

"Sorry to disturb you, but Yibo wakes up, and....he is not responding to us". Zan Jin looks at the shocked Xiao Zhan and drags him to Yibo's room.

They arrived and saw Hai Kuan standing not far from him looking at him.

"Kuan, is he Ok??". Zan Jin asked and receive a sigh from him.

"Yes and no, he is stable physically, but mentally he is destroyed". Zan Jin look at Yibo and step closer to him, he looks at his eyes that is half-open and he felt something wrong in his heart.

"Yibo.....It's me Zan Jin, I am fine now so don't worry, Ok?". Zan Jin said softly but Yibo didn't even blink, he remembered that look on Yibo when the guys were beating him, it's that look that he wants to help, but can't do anything, he felt so helpless that he cannot do anything to help him.

"Zan Jin.....". Xiao Zhan holds his shaking shoulder and pulls him away from Yibo's bed.

"It's my fault....if I were stronger....If I were just a little stronger, he won't be like this". Zan Jin said firmly and close his teary eyes, Hai Kuan pats his shoulder and smile.