Memories |Frozen 2 Elsa(Male...

By VcJuly

(Read the first part of Frozen, so this story will make sense! Frozen 2 is not mine, it belongs to Disney!.. ... More

|| The past story ||
|| The voice ||
|| Some things never change ||
|| Charades ||
|| Into the unknown ||
|| Uncontrol / Chasing the voice ||
|| When I'm Older ||
|| The spirit of the wind / Mysterious figures ||
|| The spirit of fire ||
|| Northuldra ||
| The real ship / The truth |
|| Show yourself ||
|| Not far away / The destruction of the ice palace ... ||
|| Anna knows her father's past ||
|| Golems, the spirit of the earth ||
|| Saving Arendelle ||
|| End ||

| Separated / The spirit of water |

2.6K 70 8
By VcJuly

|____|

[Anna]: No no no no!..-Anna yells, her hair flying in the wind as the boat slides down the elegant ice path-

She gasps and clenches her hands against the road, trying to stop the boat and screams as they are scraped.

[Anna]: Olaf, Samantha! Help me stop the boat..-Anna yells, making Samantha and Olaf look at each other- Give me a hand!..

Samantha took Olaf's hand and showed it to Anna. She quickly grabs it and looks around. When she sees the branch of a tree in front, she nods firmly.

[Anna]: Hang on!..-Anna tells them, while raising Olaf's arm- Olaf the branch!..-She screams-

Everyone screamed and screamed as the boat went off the ice road and slid down the hill.

[Anna]: Wait! No no no!..-Anna squeals, moaning as they landed in a river- Oh come on!..

|____|

[Y/N]: You think they will be fine..-You murmur to him, making him look at you with a small smile-

[Elson]: Don't worry about them, they'll be fine..-He grabs your hand, making you nervous at his touch- You know you won't hurt me, I already told you. Come on, we have to find the Dark Sea..

|____|

[Olaf]: And you said some things never change. But since then, everything's done nothing but change..-says Olaf, with a weak voice-

[Anna]: I know..-Anna looks down before gasping, taking Samantha and Olaf's hand- But look! We are still both holding your hand!..-She smiles-

[Olaf]:... -Olaf sighs, nodding and smiling- Yeah, that's a good point, Anna..-He hugged Samantha, making her smile- I feel better. You're such a good listener..-He smiled at Samantha, which made a blush appear on her snowy face-

Anna's gaze landed behind them both, her eyes widening. She covered her mouth with one hand to stifle a cry of fear.

 [Olaf]: They are both such good listeners..

Anna quickly shuts him up, making Samantha look at him confused.

[Olaf]: Don't shush me. That's rude..-says Olaf's muffled voice, while looking at her-

Anna continues to silence him, and quickly turns his head as he tries to speak again.

[Anna]: No no!..

Olaf and Samantha gasp slightly when they see the giants snoring, just above the three.

[Olaf]: Oh. The giants..-Olaf whispers as he passes one of them- They're huge...

The wind whistles, pulling the boat as Anna and Samantha gasp. Anna noticed that the boat was about to enter the nose of a sleeping Giant, she quickly tried to turn the boat when they suddenly stopped, the Giant exhales and blows up to where Olaf laughs silently.

Anna drove the boat, jumped as Samantha hit her arm. She looked up, gasping when she saw more Giants sleeping. But she sees a small cave, before quickly using Olaf's arm to steer the boat in the direction. But her eyes widen as she looks ahead.

[Anna]: Try not to scream..-She whispers, making Samantha and Olaf look ahead with gasps-

Anna closes her eyes, panting and clutching her sides tightly as Samantha does the same, Olaf screams in a low voice as they tumble down the waterfall and into the water.

...

Anna walks towards a large twig, creating a small fire, creating a torch.

[Anna]: Found it..-She gasps, running quickly and grabbing Olaf's lost nose.

[Olaf]: Thank you..-He answers, the water gushes from his mouth and a fish comes out- Where are we?..

[Samantha]: In a pit with no way out..-Samantha sighs- There is probably no way out..

[Olaf]: But with a spooky, pitch-black way in!..-Olaf answers, moving his eyebrows as he walks away, Samantha and Anna follow him- Come on, it'll be fun..-Olaf smiles, taking Samantha's hand and pulling us both back- Assuming we don't get stuck here forever, no one ever finds us...and Anna starves and Samantha and I give up..

[Samantha]: That's not funny, Olaf..-Samantha answers, shaking her head with a sigh- I hope Elson and (Y/N) are okay..

[Olaf]: Well, he must be much better than us!..-Olaf laughs as they continued walking-

| ____ |

Lightning strikes the sky, treacherous and dark waves. Thunder roars after each flash, which seems to shake the earth slightly.

Elson takes a deep breath, narrowing his eyes as he looks out over the Dark Sea. The waves seemed to challenge him, daring him to get closer. You looked at the sea with some nerves, but you took a deep breath.

[Y/N]: This will be difficult..-you murmur looking at the sea- We will do this together, right?..-you ask him, making him look at you-

[Elson]: Yeah..-He smiles at you- Let's both do this, together..

The two get ready, Elson takes off his jacket as he walks away. You also took off your jacket, leaving only your dress. The two of you breathe deeply as you walk a good distance from the waves, you straighten your hair back as Elson does the same. The two of them plant their feet firmly on the rocks on the ground.

The two run forward, you narrowed your eyes looking at the sea as you went, Elson smiles sideways. They both jump into the water, and run across the sea on small snowflakes they created. You gasp and the two of you try to climb a wave, grunting as you fall.

[Elson]: Okay. Let's go again!..-Elson sighs, panting as they run towards the sea once more-

You sigh, pulling your hair out of your face. They slide around a bit, jump for a run and jump into a small wave that collides with both of them. The wave settles, Elson climbs a rock and helps you climb it.

[Y/N]: I'm grateful that I don't feel cold..-You smile at him, while he grabs your waist-

[Elson]:...-Elson laughs, looking around- Yes, I appreciate it too..

They both screamed as they started falling off the rock, you created an ice slide and they both slid down before running on. A large wave was approaching, making your eyes widen before looking at Elson in concern, he glanced at you before grunting, using his magic to freeze a path up.

The two of them stagger before the waves begin to break the ice path, you scream as they both fall into the Dark Sea. The two spin in the water, Elson swam quickly towards you and grabbed your hand. You looked around with wide eyes before Elson helped you swim forward.

A high-pitched neigh caught the attention of both of them, causing them both to stop and look around. A large horse made of water appears in front of the two of you, surprising you.

Nokk stares at them, tilting his head before looking around. I look into your eyes, his eyes widening before growling. Finally he looks at Elson before disappearing. You look around before swimming quickly with Elson to the surface, with little air.

[Y/N]:... -You gasp for a deep breath- W-what was that?..-You ask, looking around in search of the horse-

[Elson]: I-I don't know..-Elson answered, as the waves hit his body-

They both hear the horse whinnying, making both look down and gasp when they see it swimming in their direction. Quickly Elson makes a small ice shelf. He climbs onto it, before turning to help you. You swim quickly towards it, but Nokk pushes you to the other side.

[Elson]: (Y/N)!..-Elson yells, when he sees you spinning in the air and landing in the water-

Elson jumps into the water, to swim to your direction. You cough violently as you surface, you looked back when Elson grabbed you by the waist, you smile in relief. They both look at a great incoming wave.

Lightning whips, revealing the silhouette of the approaching horse. After another flash, he jumps out of the water and attacks them.

Each time he pushes them deeper, Elson thrusts his legs before squinting. He looks at you and worries when you run out of breath. He quickly used his magic to freeze the horse. Disappears, making Elson nod before swimming towards you and swimming towards the surface.

They both gasp slightly, pant with fatigue before the horse comes out of the water, furious.

...

Nokk runs towards the two, while Elson helps you climb a small ice platform, and Elson creates a large ice wall when he sees it approaching, and the wall lands on him.

...

They both land in the water, spinning and you create a snowflake wall that goes through Nokk, and pushes you next to Elson.

Nokk comes out of the water, you gasp as the horse grabs your hand and runs through the water, causing the water to crash into your face. You saw Elson was on the other side.

Elson growls and creates an ice rope and wraps it around the horse, jumping on its back. He quickly grabbed your waist and lifted you up, placed you in front of him. Nokk whinnies, moving as you and Elson gasp, both gripping the ropes tightly-

[Elson]: No!..-Elson yells firmly, pulling the reins back as Nokk fights him. They both grunt as they cling, Nokk does his best to free himself, but finally calms down when he jumps on a wave-

You pull firmly on the reins as Nokk shakes his head, and then calms down, just like the waves.

They both gasp slightly and look at the horse, slowly you lowered your hand and touched his neck. Nokk whinnies softly, making you and Elson smile before walking away. You look at Elson as he brushes the wet hair off your face.

[Y/N]: We made it..-you murmured, while leaning on his chest. Breathing deeply, but their eyes widened when they saw him in the background-

[Elson]: Of course..-Elson laughs, smiling and touching Nokk's neck- Glaciers are rivers of ice! Ahtohallan is frozen..

|_____|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.2K 10
Male Maleficent X Female Reader A handsome, pure-hearted young man, Maleficent has an idyllic life growing up in a peaceable forest kingdom with Y/n...
234K 4.6K 15
Y/n is the sister of Prince Eric celebrating her birthday together on their royal boat. Her kingdom wants the royal siblings to marry, to be happily...
66.5K 1.9K 35
NOTE: This is heavily based off "Two Halves, One Hero" (it's literally a continuation) It always sucks seeing old faces again...people who knew who y...
5.5K 182 11
───────────────── 🌊DT17 Season 1 Fan Story: Ariel Seapiper was a young orphan who came into the world alone. No parents, no siblings, no hints to he...