horror movie killers x reader...

By SamV73

already explained on the title, feel free to request killers or senarios! Most of the start off killers are w... More

their jealousy on a scale.
their Nickname for you.
their reaction to seeing or meeting your ex.
brahms heelshire imagine:
would they do anything for you?
what theyd do/say if you want to break up.
your nickname for them!
the slashers find you.
their apologies and love.
sawyer twins imagine:
brahms heelshire imagine:
hello! [A/N]
slashers react to their s/o being a demon.
slashers react to their (s/o) being murdered:
new slashers: norman bates and Anna ivers!
pregnant (s/o)! [part 1 of 2]
pregant (s/o)! [part 2 of 2, labor!]
drunk slashers...!
how the slashers would raise their kid!
venting [A/N]
you do something cute or badass!
they get jealous...again.
WeLl HeLlO tHeRe [A/N]
...fuck. [A/N]
new characters!
they become supernatural [or human]
slashers react to their (s/o) being a gen Z.
botfriend!michael x reader x jealous!stu
insane!brahms x reader angst.
voicemails after an argument
what happens when you come home.
yo! [A/N]
boyfriend!michael x reader x jealous!stu
new slasher!!
am working h a r d [A/N]
slashers thoughts of their s/o's body type
Michael Myers Imagine!
slashers react to their s/o in the bath
their 'adult love' craving on a scale. [+kinks]
cuddling headcannons!
check this person out! [A/N]
slashers react to their s/o not sleeping because of nightmares
if their s/o had an incurable disease.
new slashers!
how you met in the beginning.
requests? [A/N]
michael myers imagine!
Billy Lenz x reader angst.
if you got kidnapped [oh boy...]
slashers react to finding their s/o on the floor.
nice [A/N]
Stu Matcher x fem!reader
JASON NO- [A/N]
im sorry my readers ;-; [A/N]
THE GOBLIN RETURNS [A/N]
slashers reacting to their s/o's baby pictures!
them if they fell for you.
requests? give please! [A/N]
slashers react to you killing someone.
their s/o giving them the silent treatment
rating 'adult time' with them. [Plus their size/look]
character debates! [A/N]
accidentally hurting their S/O
their apologies.
repo man characters and what infatuates them about you.
yandere slashers!
oh G O D- (A/N)
I L I V E (A/N)

John x reader angst

5.5K 62 5
By SamV73

I'm making the second part of boyfriend Michael and jealous stu, this just popped into my head, so I decided to make it while I have it!

John POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is horrible...this is hell, it's been such a long time since I've seen her, she was separated when the police came, I couldnt have gotten to her, at least that's what I've been telling myself...

When the police tried to shoot me, she tackled the one with the gun pointed at me, then told me to run, I did, I looked back and she was being chased by a cop.

"(Y/n)...? Love, please...I'm worried!"
I yell, I really don't care if a police officer finds me, I'll gut him like the disgusting fish he is.

A small whimper attracts my attention, I know that sound, I've heard (y/n) make it when shes scared, I'd know it better than anyone...I look towards where i heard the noise, and my heart drops immediately.

"(Y/n)....oh my god..."
I mumble, my dear love is sitting on the ground, back to a tree with a pocket knife in her hand and a bleeding wound from her stomache, she smiles faintly when she sees me go towards her.

"Hey..."
(Y/n) mumbles, I feel like I cant breathe...

"Dont you 'hey' me! You weren't supposed to...its not supposed to end like this!!"
I yell, feeling my eyes well up with tears as I put weight on her wound, its bleeding so much..

"He was going to shoot you...I got him though, hes dying with me."
(Y/n) says confidently, I only notice now that the police officer that was aiming a gun towards me is on the floor, but hes not breathing.

"It doesnt matter, I wouldve been fine, you ca...you...goddamnit (y/n)!!! You cant jUST FUCKING DO THIS SHIT!!"
I scream, hitting my fists in the dirt.

"I'm sorry..."
(Y/n) mumbles, still smiling softly, even though shes pale and sickly looking, shes still smiling.

"DONT YOU SAY SORRY, JUST GET UP! ILL FORGIVE YOU WHEN YOU GET UP AND LEAVE WITH ME!!"
I yell.

"We...we both know I cant, I've lost too much blood to have a good enough coordination to walk, I'll just fall on my ass.."
(Y/n) says, chuckling a little before wincing in pain.

"No...NO!! I'm going to get you out, you're not dying in the woods! I'm not going to let you die here, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT (Y/N), GET THE HELL UP!!"
I scream, she doesnt respond.

"(Y/n)..??? (Y/n), answer me! Please!"
I yell, shaking her shoulders, her eyes..they're not that beautiful color I fell for, they're glossed over.

"Please...I cant...I'm afraid...I'm terrified of being alone, please dont leave me alone..."
I mumble, pulling her limp body into my embrace, I'm shaking so much, and tears wont stop falling from my eyes.

"I love you, I cant lose this...I dont want to go back to being sad and alone...I need you with me, I can't lose you..!"
I whimper, starting to sob, I cant control it, shes been the block between me and a full breakdown, now shes....

"YOU CANT, I CANT LET YOU DIE!! I LOVE YOU, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?! ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!!"
I scream, hugging her tightly.

I cant stop, I feel so empty, so...dead, my last tie to humanity is broken, and now I'm just floating in this insane world...all alone.

"I love you...I love....why are you leaving me...? It's because of them...those people, If they didnt provoke you, make you think the only way to save me was to do this, you'd still be alive....people are to blame for this, and they'll all pay..."
I growl, getting up, I grab her pin, I made it for her on her birthday, it's a lady bug, I'd always call her bugaboo, it seemed to fit, she loved it.

"Theyll regret what they did to you, I'll make sure of it."
I say, closing her eyes and walking away.

His journey started in the woods, and it'll end in the woods. [Reference to the end of the movie that hes in]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 27 5
things always get better. and all things must end. *content warning*
61.5K 2.3K 16
(𝑆𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑆) _𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙚�...
563K 12.8K 27
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have many of the classic killers all fall for you? Witness as each of them falls for you one by one! Who wil...
263K 3.1K 22
you know me' I just felt like it... or at least trying killers I can do: brahms heelshire Jason voorhees Micheal myers norman bates ghost face(Billy...