HOOD FAME ✔︎. (DISCONTINUED)

By soufscinema

angel eyes but you been giving me hell all night. September 2020. More

;
Disclaimer
01;
02;
03;
4;
05;
06;
07;
08;
09;
10;
11;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;

12;

6.5K 503 498
By soufscinema

^ just cause i love this

slowed & reverb music>>>>>

yes, this is kinda what y'all been waiting for 💔.

i'ma lil rusty, haven't wrote a sex scene since september 28th

( chapter 9 of hoodtarantino , yall should check that out #freepromo )

MATURE SCENE AHEAD!

vote n comment.

excuse any typos and/or mistakes.

------------

HOOD FAME ;

┬┴┬┴┤TALK 2 ME├┬┴┬┴
┬┴┬┴┤ ( PART 2 ) ├┬┴┬┴

bermaj xioria bianchi

Gaining the ' special ' power from nowhere, I untied the knot of my top, despite my nails.

something i could never do before.

My eyes following him as he moved towards my spot of the bed.

Might've initiated everything but I was still nervous.

I had only had sex once before; I lost my virginity to my crush junior year but we were both virgins at the time so..

i was just a little sked-

"Come up out these."

girl how did we get hereee?

That butterfly feeling in my gut acting up as I unbuckled my jeans, seeing his white tee fly to the ground in my peripheral vision.

Somehow getting my jeans off quickly, I leaned back on my palms-watching him grab them throw those to the floor too.

Just sitting there in my panties, my top hadn't came off all the way but it was sitting over top of my nipples, covering my tig ole bitties.

His tongue ran over his lips, pupils looking dilated.

Was most definitely intimidated by him.

All in one movement, his black palm angels hit the ground-bulge in his Ethikas very evident🌚.

My teeth sinking into my bottom lip as an unknown instant reflex, seeing his hands about to grab his chains to pull them off.

the only time i had the courage to speak...

"Wait"

His eyebrows raising in response, a slightly amused look on his face as he caught my glance at the chain. "Keep 'em on?"

A slow, timid nod coming from me, my legs getting pulled towards the edge of the bed like it was nothing-my top falling down too.

is this who we are? is this what we represent??

hell yeah hoe.

"Turn ova" he bossed, pulling his own underwear down.

veiny, 8/9 inch just jumping out towards me.

literally said 'rawrrr'

Need to cut that motherfucker down or sumn, save some for late-

too far bermaj .

I turned around, assuming to get on my fours, using a hand to move my untamed bob out of my face... taking the resource of uninterrupted vision & using it to glance back at him-cautiously.

Only for him to be staring right back at me.

Was starting to think this nigga knew everything... was always 10 steps ahead.

Like damn I ain't even made it to the stairs yet-

An arch being pushed into my back, my eyes still on his, seeing him more focused on tearing open the gold square packet. Sliding the jimmy onto his thick... thing.

My breath getting weighed & heavy from the anticipation, turning back straight.

-panties getting pulled down to my bent kneecaps. Eyes stuck on the white wall, my teeth nibbling at my bottom lip.

Finally, he pulled my torso towards him, his tip entering me-

~

/

"Okay because Yalla you sound like a dumbass- "

"No I'm telling you! They mess my nails up on purpose!!" she exclaimed through the call, drinking Starbucks while driving.

"So the Asian ladies racist towards you??"

"Oh fuck youuu, that is not what I said!" she shot back, thick southern accent peeping out. "I mean yeah I get it, my ancestors were selfish, hypocritical, racist, insane, etcetera. I have racist family members that we had to cut off. But lady I'm not like that!"

"I love all people! But fuck don't disrespect me & try to look at me and treat me like I'm racist, wrong crack bitch!"

Laughing, I kissed my teeth. "See because bitch I'm about to hang up on you."

"You're almost at the building? You know how early it is?"

"I'm trying to get my hours in cause my mama be nagging & I don't got time for it."

"Who car you in?"

"You're in my business???"

"Girl if you're in the car with your stalk-

That end dial tone sounding out as I went to our messages.

Yadda Yadda Yalla🙄⛹🏼‍♀️.
iMessage, 8:23 am

- stfu gahhhdamn 🌚

- that's your little boo thing now😏

- anyways. im in love too😗.
we both in relationships hoe!

- woah woah woah🤨 bitch, who said allat???

- WHAT? Y'ALL CRUSHES? FCUK BUDDIES?

- * fuck buddies .

- did i say that? no, no ma'am i didnt

- its coming soon.

little does she know, it already came.

literally.

: " You gotta know I go too far (Let's go), it's two O's up on this hundred, one of 'em might stand for O-block (Brr)
'Bout twenty, some shots left up in the K, fifteen still in the Glock (The glizzy)
Keep my door unlocked and stop (Stop), I like gettin' on feet, park the car (Stop, brr, park the car)
We get up close, do him dirty, ain't showin' love (No)"

Running my tongue over my front teeth, I pushed my seat back, about to prop my feet up on the dashboard.

"I wish the fuck you would."

making me cut my eyes at him.

"You just gon be mean me to me forever?"

"Fa'ever? That sound like a long time... i'on like that."

"Wowww" I dragged, putting my feet up anyways. "That's really trifling."

Taking his fitted cap off, he tossed it in my direction. Making my eyes trail down to my lap with a mug. "Boy don't be throwi-

"Just put the shit on.."

I picked it up, squinting at the letters on it. "V.Roy? And why I gotta put it on??"

"Yo lace was lifting and I was gon help you out but aight folks... do you." he shrugged, going to take it back making me move my arm back, pulling the sun visor down & examining my hairline.

had just got my hair done too....

"One'a yo nails broke too."

"Okay now..." I trailed off, using a hand to put the hat on & holding the other one up. "That's where I draw the line..."

"Just get em redone."

"I just did!! Fresh set and everything-you niggas don't understand-

"Nawl I'on like that." he mugged making me match his face.

"Boy what?"

"You niggas" he quoted, a distasteful look on his face. "I ain't these niggas."

"😐"

"Okay Dayvon." I replied, feeling the car come to a halt in front of the building, grabbing my phone & my house key from the cup holder-about to open up the Audi door.

"Better speed it up, know yo mama don't play that."

Rolling my eyes, I waved him off. "Anyways."

"When she that limp? You as good as dead folks."

"K, bye stop talking to me." I frowned, getting out & shutting the door closed forcefully.

Looking up at the multiple story building, locking eyes with my mama as she stood at the entrance, arms folded with her weight shifted to one leg.

Really wanted to piss her off at first but damn, she really starting to irritate my spirit.

The loud trap music fading out down the street, occasional business people & lawyers with their briefcases looking in the direction.

All having the same look,

'who is that ghetto motherfucker?'

"Bermaj" she called, right as I walked through the revolving doors, following behind me, even though i was walking cautious & slow as ever. "That's who you were with all night?"

Stuffing my cold hands in the pocket of the 'borrowed' Nike sweatshirt, I kept walking.

"Oh hi Bermaj!!" Yalla's mama exclaimed from her lobby desk, smiling as I waved back at her.

"Hey Miss Yunice"

My mama sending her a quick, fake smile, going back to interrogating me shortly after.

"Do you not hear me talking to you Xioria?"

Opening up the door to her own office, I shrugged her off. "Can you just sign me in?" I replied, plopping down in the chair across from her desk.

The hat getting snatched off of my head, "Bermaj!!"

I mugged her, snatching it right back. "Play nice Ma."

"Oh so you were having sex?"

"Girl what?" I tilted my head.

"Your nail's broken, your hair's messed up and on top of that you had the nerve to walk in here with a limp! Really, Bermaj? That's what you're doing now?"

"Okay calm down Sherlock Holmes...I'm gr-

"Did you use protection?" she questioned, still standing in front of me.

"Yes."

"How old is he?"

el oh el, she gon shit herself.

"23."

"What?! Are you serious!?!?" she asked loudly, looking at me like I was crazy. "What the fuck is the matter with you? Does he not know your age?!"

Stale facing her, I kissed my teeth. "You and Daddy are 6 years apart."

"I met him when I was 29!"

"Okay and? That's still a age difference. I can make my own decisions...its my body."

"And you're sharing it with random hoodlums off the street!"

"Okay because no, try that shit with a different daughter. Because you not finna talk to me crazy." I mugged, about to stand back up.

Only to get pushed back down.

Who she think she push-

"NO! You're going to sit here & you're going to listen to me!"

"Mama, you got about 10 seconds to get out of my face. I'm so serious right now."

finna MAKE ME take my anger out on her like what the fuck?

"I don't want my daughter out here being some slut! And that's exactly what you're doing!" she shouted, looking around outside of the glass walls of her office, trying to make sure people were watching her ' discipline ' me.

Making even more madder.

"Girl fuck you!" I retorted.

You wanna cause a scene bitch say less.

"You're gonna grow up to be nothing if you keep going down this route Bermaj! Why can't you understan-

"Ugh, Miss Thompson" her boss trailed off, opening up the door. "Is there a problem?"

"Not at all Sarah, you know how kids are..."

Leaving me to stand back up, fighting off the urge to just deck her in her face, I moved past the white lady.

A whole bunch of workers, visitors & domestic violence victims staring. Yalla coming through the doors, "Girl what's wrong with you?"

* end of chapter *

idk why i aint update for like two days-

was it two frl?

idk but heyyyy, how yall doing🌚?

i'm dropping a FULL sex scene when this book hit 1k votes.

😏i give it maybe 2-3 chapters a'sumn

the meal of the update is spaghetti.

y'all listen to j cole?

byeeeee

- soufside da slut god

# 9 days until christamas 🥑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.1K 25
"Wanna do special things for you. You deserve it."
177K 8.5K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.
562K 14.9K 50
Est.2020
16.9K 399 29
"𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶" (𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴) mᥲ𝗍ᥙrᥱ/grᥲ⍴һіᥴ ᥣᥲᥒgᥙᥲgᥱ ᥲᥒძ smᥙ𝗍..(vote for me to k...