Sky Hargreeves - SEQUAL

By complicatedfreakrryy

PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth wa... More

CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1- Dallas Texas
Chapter 2- The Smiths
Chapter 3- Spencer Smith
Chapter 4- We Meet Again
Chapter 5- Here we go again
Chapter 6-Family meeting
Chapter 6- Twisting The Night Away
Chapter 7- The Light Supper
Chapter 8- Well that was... thrilling
Chapter 9- Eye For An Eye
Chapter 10- The truth comes out.
Chapter 11- Make your peace with God
Not and update <3
Chapter 11- The Seven Stages
Chapter 12- This is getting exhausting.
Chapter 13- Wanted
Chapter 14- The end of something
thank you!!

Chapter 13- Run!

1.9K 41 12
By complicatedfreakrryy

"YOU THINK WHATEVER is going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego questioned, as they all got out of the car to be met with snow everywhere.

"Well, the correlation is high." Replied Five as he took Sky's hand in his, and put it in his pocket to keep her warm.

Suddenly, a blonde woman ran out and pointed a gun at them. Sky's eyes widened and Five pushed her behind him.

"Sissy?!" Vanya shouted putting her hands up.

"All of you! Get back!" Sissy hissed.

"Hey! Hey! W-Whats wrong?"

"Carl," Sissy whispered.

"What did he do to you?"

Sissy breathed shakily, "He's-He's dead.. Harlon tossed him aside like a ragdoll.. same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him? What did you do to my son?!"

"We don't have time for this," Diego said as he started taking a step forward, only to be stopped by SIssy holding the gun to him.

"Where do you think your goin'?"

"To help your son."

"Look, sissy. I found my family." She gestured to them. "These are my brothers and sisters."

Sky gave her a friendly wave with a lopsided smile as the woman's eyes took notice of the young child.

"We're you lyin' to me the whole time?"

"Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do know. And we are not the monsters they say we are. We did not kill the president, she did not kill her family, we are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Than... who are you?"

"The only one who can help Harlan."

<->

Sky's jaw drops as they enter the barn. Inside is a little boy, Harlan, surrounded by a big circle of energy. He is floating mid-air.

"Harlan! Harlan, it's Vanya!"

Sky watched it, fear taking over her features. Five her waist and pulled her close. Sky smiled at him, to thank him, she surrounded the two of them in comfortable heat. 

"Look Harlan, I know your really scared! But I can help you!" Vanya shouted, attempting to be louder then the wind. "I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you do that?"

All the boy can do is whimper. Vanya looks at Sissy and SIssy nods. She exhales, her eyes turning white, before entering.

Sky hears a warping sound, come from the grass field next to the barn. She lets go of Five's hand. "One second," She mutters before walking away. Klaus noticed it too. She looks into the feild to see The Handler and Lila.

"Sh!t." 

"Uh, guys!" Klaus calls out.

"What?" Diego asked, as he goes to see what they're looking at.

"Ah sh!t." Diego curses.

"W-What- who are they?"

Sky can feel Five's shaky breath on her neck. 

"One's The Handler and one's Diegos girlfriend."

"Lila. that's my ex-girlfriend

"Could this day get any worse!" Sky groaned, letting her head fall back.

"You know what, it doesn't matter who they are. They both look angry."

"Yeah," Klaus agreed.

"Yeah, well our brother has that effect on people." Replied Allison.

"I'm gonna go find out what they want. You guys stay with Vanya and the kid, Sky come with me, I need you safe." Said Five.

"I'm coming with you too, Diego spoke up. "Come on,"

<->

"Mhm! I love the smell of that fresh country air, don't you, Darling?" The handler asked her daughter.

"Makes me wanna vomit." Lila growled.

"What do you want?" Five questioned.

"To watch you suffer." She dryly replied.

"What about me?" Diego then asked.

She looked at him, "Your not even worth my wrath."

"What about me, then?" Sky asked. 

Lila looked at her, then smirked. "Un-decided."

"Easy," The handler interrupted. "We're here on official business."

"And what would that be?" Sky questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"As the head of the commission, I've decided to eliminate the criminals responsible for the assassination of the board of directors."

Sky put her hands behind her back and fidgeted with her fingers.

Diego scoffed. "Yeah right, we didn't kill the board."

Five put his finger up. "Uh actually, that's not entirely accurate."

"You two didn't tell them?"

"Five, Sky, what did you do?" Diego muttered.

"What we had to do to get our family home." Sky replied.

"Until somebody reneged on our deal." Five added, in a sing-song voice.

"Somebody wouldn't have reneged on our deal if somebody couldn't have met a simple deadline. Alas."

"You set me up to fail.." Five muttered.

"You set yourself up to fail, friend."

"You, your girlfriend, and your brothers and sister. Kinda the running theme of your little life, isn't it?"

"Dude," Diego muttered in the teenager's ears. "I can't believe you brought the board of directors into this. And bring Sky into it? That's messed up. You have no idea how messed up the Commission is right now."

The handler eyed him. "Messed up? Who's saying that?"

"Everybody. Even the janitors think its going to sh!t."

"That's not all he killed." Lila blurted. 

Sky looked at Five, confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, you piece of sh!t." She snapped, and Sky put her hand in fist, wanting to punch her.

"Enough, the point is, all of you are going to die today, hmm?"

Sky glared at her. 

"Oh. Well, I don't like your chances." Diego smirked. "Eight of us, two of you."

The handler smirked back. "You know, your right. Let's change that!"

In just the snap of her fingers, hundreds of thousands of armed Commsion assains were all behind her.

Sky's eyes grew wide, her breath hitched and she felt the ground below her feet burning slightly unintentionally.

Her heart started beating rapidly, along with Diego and Five. 

There was no chance they were gonna win against all of them.

Five exhaled shakily before Diego spoke. "So what do we do now?" He asked quietly.

"Well, we got two choices. fight and die now, or run and die later. Either way we're food for worms."

"Preference." 

"Wouldnt mind a few more minutes breathing air through the old windbags."

"Alright, let's get this over with, shall we?" The handler said, as she pulled out a red flag. 

Five grabbed Sky's hand tightly, backing up. "RUN!"

Sky turned around and began running as Five shoved her infront of him, making sure she would be in his sight. Gunshots filling their ears, and flying by their heads. With each step she took, the grass below her, leaving a sizzling sound. She heard yells of the Commission as they were chasing after them. 

"Sh!t, sh!t, sh!t." She panted as she ran, feeling herself slow down. 

"We're not gonna make it!" Diego shouted, attempting to look back.

Five grabbed, Sky and Diego's shoulder, Earning a  "What are you doing?!" From Diego, before they disappeared in a flash.

Sky and Diego groaned, as Five spacial jumped them ahead.

"Five, I'm gonna puke!"

"No time!"

They all jumped behind a red tractor, which would only cover them for a short amount of time.

"What now?" Five asked.

"We blink into the house, man!"

"Just get us out of here!" Sky shouted, as Five dodged a bullet. 

"O-Okay." Five muttered, he put his hand on Sky and Diegos, shoulder, a blue fog covered them, but they remained in the same spot. 

Sky threw her head back groaning.

"What?" Diego panicked.

"Sh!t. I'm out of fuel." Replied Five as a bullet dangerously close to Diego. "I'm too tired."

"Go! I'll cover for you."

"How? You don't have any knives that you could fight them with!" Sky shouted.

He smirked. "I don't need knives."

"Diego what are yo-"

"Go!!" 

"Lets go," Sky muttered as Five pushed her ahead again. As they ran in the direction of the house, she looked back to see Diego halting the knifes mid-air. She muttered a quick 'woah' "Don't look back Sky!" Five shouted seeing it was slowing her down. Five yanked her onto the front porch and shoved her inside the house. 

The boy shoved the girl under the dining room table, He held onto her tightly, glass shattering around them as bullets shot through the walls and windows. Five's chest was pressed against her back, his hands shielded her head from any bullets that may come too close to her. It was then, Sky realized, Five was shielding her with his body.

He whispered in her ear, telling it was alright, everything would be over soon. He kissed the back of her hair as she shook in fear. The bullets continued to fly into the house and past them like an angry swarm of wasps.

A high-pitched tone then filed their ears, getting louder and louder. Sky furrowed her eyebrows, looking up, only to have her head pushed down by Five, as he looked around instead. A bright light entered the house from the windows. He covered her eyes and put his head down. A loud force was heard, along with the bullets just stopping

The two teenagers' chests moved up and down, as she shook violently. 

"I-I think we're good." Muttered Five. He carefully took her hand and pulled her out from the table. He grabbed her by the shoulders, and held her in front of him. He scanned her body for injuries, but didn't find anything. He sighed in relief as they peaked their heads out the window to see Vanya floating mid-air, skin white. 

"Oh my..." Sky trailed off.

"God.." He finished. 

She smiled and let out a sigh of relief as it finally stopped, but this moment of peace was cut short. In the middle of all the Commsion bodies, stood both the Handler and Lila, untouched, in the middle of some type of shield. Fives eyes widen in shock, and confusion.

They watch the Handler mutters something to Lila. The girl suddenly starts floating in the mid-air, just like Vanya.

"Okay! What the f***!!" Sky shouts.

Five slowly back away, as the light emerging from Lila grew larger, he realized she was about to let a blast. He then, shoved her under the table, again. Sky yelped as a powerful, painful force entered the room like one big wave. Five yelled a curse word as he held her tighter. The table covering them had flipped over, and they quickly stood to their feet as Luther fell from the ceiling.

"Luther, are you alright?" Five asked, as they walked over to him, weakly muttering things on the ground.

"Oh, I think I swallowed my tongue."

"Luther if you swallowed your tounge, you wouldn't be talking, you big moran. Come on, on your feet."

Five helped Luther up. "What just happened?" Luther question, and Sky shrugged her shoulders.

"She must have redirected Vanya's energy wave somehow," Sky told him.

"I know but how-" Luther stopped talking as they hear a loud noise coming from above. They look up and bricks are all falling onto where Five and Luther stood, "Luther watch ou-!" Five shouts as he pushes him out of the way. All the bricks fall onto him.

"Five!!" Sky shouts, as she falls to her knees. Her and Luther start searching through the bricks. 

"Five!" Luther shouts. 

Sky hears him spacial jump behind her, so she smiles in relief and turns around.

Her smile quickly drops. Lila just spacial jumped. 

"How..."

Luther stands up and stands in front of Sky protectively as she continues to search for Five. "What are you?"

She walked towards him slowly. "Someone who wants to kill your brother."

"Well that's understandable, Diego can be alot to handle."

"Yeah, I was talking about Five." She deadpans.

Luther pauses, before nodding. "Him too! But unfortunately, their family. SO your a sh!t out of luck." He brings up his fist to punch her in the fast, but she quickly catches his fist with ease. Luther grunts as she squeezes his hand, being stronger than him. "How is this possible?"

Sky's eyes widen, as she searches quicker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 181 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
5.1K 245 60
(Will changed the title when I come up with a better one) In which the twins Andy (Andrew) and Mitch (Mitchel) is helping a guy name Five Hargreeves...
46.1K 1.2K 29
𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ after saving the world in 1963...
365K 8.6K 69
Y/n Hargreeves life was never easy but when it comes down to saving the world that really changed things.☂ "Im married to a 58 year old coffee obsess...