Ghosty Boy |discontinued/rema...

By neosfavz

REDOING SOON!!<333 Y/N was a first year in high school with an alright life. Her father died when she was... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Officially Discontinued

Chapter Three

791 21 12
By neosfavz

I decided to get into a silky nightgown, it was really comfy! I then brushed out my h/l hair and heard my bedroom door open. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Y/N POV♛┈⛧┈┈  

Oh. It was just my mother, she walked over to my bed and said "Hello sweetie"

"Hello bitch that keeps leaving the house!~"

My mom frowned. "Leave me alone, mom!"  She then sighed, and left me alone. Thank the fucking Sangwoo god. I walked over to my bed and jumped on. I wonder about Hanako-San

I fell asleep faster than I thought, because it was instantly morning. I put on my uniform and brushed my messy ass hair. I sighed and walked outside, again skipping breakfast. I ran out and saw the bitches who beat me up the other day. I walked over to them, making a mental sigh. And smiled as I said "Hello! Nice to see ya!" They walked over to me and smirked. "Why hello there dumb bitch." The dark brown haired bitch said. They then beat me. To a fucking pulp I tell ya! I sighed and walked to school. 

When I arrived at school I went straight to the back of home room daddy spiders- I mean Tsuchigomori-Sensei's class. I sat at my desk in the back and sighed. He walked over to me, I covered up my face. 

"What happened?" 

"I got caught watching shit I shouldn't have, duh."

"What actually happened?.."

"Random bitches beat me up, there. But it's fine, I forgive them"

Tsuchigomori sighed, as he bandaged up my bruised legs and arms. I just closed my eyes and looked out the window. Sometimes I wonder, when will everyone that wronged me die?

I don't even know if hanako-San can kill me right. If he kills me should I write a letter to people or something? What would it even say? "I asked a ghost to kill me"?! I'm so confused.. more students then walked in so Sensei walked to his desk. I fell asleep shortly after class started, so I'm not sure what happened. When it was over I went to the old building to meet Hanako, seeming no one other than the daikon legged girl talking him. 

"I wish for the person I like most to like me back!" She said, I legit started laughing as I walked in the bathroom. "H-huh?" Yashiro asked. 

'Well hello there Daikon-Chan!~" I said happily. "D-daikon what?!" I just simply smiled, not genuinely, but fake. "Hello there Hanako-San!~" I said happily. 

"Oh, hello there Y/N!" He said back. Clearly nervous about my rash wish. I just sat down on the window sighing.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩Hanako's POV♩✧♪●♩○♬☆           

Poor Y/N, I looked at her gazing out the window, she reminds me a lot of my self when I was alive. 

I looked back at Yashiro and smiled. "Well there Yashiro, you do realize you will have a big price correct?" "Oh, well consider your wish granted!" Yashiro squeaked with joy. I pulled out my book about love and then asked if she had any talents. 

We then went to the garden, bringing Y/N. Yashiro showed me her gardening skills, I believed her. 

"I'm a garden club superstar!" She said. I looked at her weirdly. "Why are you looking at me like that?! I'm feminine and delicate!!!!"

Very very delicate.... I mentally sighed.

She then described how she was rejected by her crush because of her daikon legs. Well that's kinda sad. I then asked her about what she grew, and she showed me veggies. I just sighed. "Well we'll give him these then." I saw Y/N picking a flower, putting it in her head. She was actually adorable under her mask, she just doesn't show much personality. 

Yashiro then wrote a note, as we went to her "Minamoto-Senpai's" classroom, she then put the veggies down on his desk with the note. And now we wait. 

»»——⍟——««Y/N POV»»——⍟——««

We walked to Teru's classroom, no one really knows this. But we are cousins. Yes, meaning I'm an exorcist. And here I am going to a ghost begging for him to kill me. I just walked in casually, as Yashiro was saying stuff like "wait! You can't just go in there!" But the thing is, I just did.

Side note: I'll post something again tomorrow 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 838 20
*Currently Editing* Inspired by the anime: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun HanaNene fanfiction #1 HanaNene Hanako, while trying to flirt and tease with Yash...
412K 15K 66
Hanako-kun X Ghost Reader 【Spoiler Alert!: Following the manga events】 Hey, have you heard? This school have seven mysteries. You haven't? Then I'll...
1.3M 59.3K 42
"My name is Hanako, the 7th wonder of this school! And you are....?" "I have a wish to make." Y/N cut in, forcing her fear far down. "Ah, straight t...
249K 12K 22
╰┈➤ 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ᶜᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵘᵖ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵉⁿᵈ? ❞ ⇝ in which a sickly young lady seeks physical reassurance in life f...