Young love (Harry Potter X Re...

By xKelseyPotterx

Your name in this story is y/n that stands for your name. This story is about your 5 rd year at hogwarts (ord... More

Chapter 1 
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
DO NOT SKIP INPORTENT MESSEG
imported message plz don't skip
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THANK YOU
Chapter 17
READ
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Just a note
Chapter 20
Plz answer in the comments
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
AU
Chapter 23
Chatper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
IM SO SORRY
Chapter 32
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

308 6 9
By xKelseyPotterx

         You get to Dumbledore's office and you wait for Dumbledore office to let you in. Harry's nose starts to bleed vary bad " Harry use the paper towel" you say vary concerned. "Sorry I forgot, I'm vary light headed" "Harry your leg, sit down". You sit with Harry and look at his leg. "Harry your leg is bleeding vary vary badly" you say as you start to cry. "Hey love it's ok" Harry trying to calm you. Dumblerdore comes out of his office.
"Harry Y/N sorry for the wait"- "Professor we need your help" you say. "Harry what happened" Dumbledore said worried. "When Harry got in the fight with Draco Draco did something to his leg and there is a hole in Harry's leg" you say crying to the point you start to not being able to breathe correctly. Harry notices "Love you need to calm down your going to pass out" Harry says as he strokes his hands though your hair. "Ok sorry" you say trying to calm down.
Dumbledore calls Madame Pontery. You explain everything that happened. Madame Pontery made a slight Pressure points so it wouldn't bleed that much until they get to the hospital wing. When you get there Draco shows up and say "Professor Dumbledore you asked me two meet you her" "oh yes Draco in the fight with you and mr.Potter here have a hole in his leg. We know you did it Draco you will have 2 weeks of detention for the injury you caused and 50 points from Slytherin house. For you Potter 50 points from Griffindor and 1 week detention after you recover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 75 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
65.7K 2.4K 35
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲?" "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦." ---- 9¾ ⚯͛ ---- "What's your name?" "(Y...
9.5K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
8.8K 136 55
COMPLETED!!!! You are your own character, this is a Harry Potter related story about Draco Malfoy and you, you started with your third year at Hogwar...