Chapter 21

Au/ it is Decided. I will make this book a series as THANK YOU FOR 2k READS.
As you and Harry walk to the park you guys talk about being almost done with hogwarts. "Yea it's sad but we still have 2 more years if we count the rest of this year". You say. "Yea I guess" Harry says with a smile as he puts an arm around you. As he feels the cold on your neck he says "your cold" pulls you closer to him and unzips his jacket, then pulls you to his chest with your back to him and then try's to zip you in the jacket with him. "What the hell" you say laughing. "I'm trying to put you in my jacket so you can be warm" he says laughing to. Somehow the jacket zips almost all the way it goes half way up your chest that meets just bellow Harry's chest. "IT WORKED" Harry said loudly not quite screaming though. You started laughing really hard. Harry unzips the jacket because you was unable to because you hands was in the jacket to. Once Harry unzips the jacket he spins you around and kiss you as a few minutes pass he pulls back because an old lady was staring.
  "Hey babe" you say with I slight pain in your leg for walking so long.  "Yes love" he says looking at you. "How much longer until we get to the park?" "Not long probably 6-7 minutes, why" "my legs hurt" you say. Harry picks you up like a baby "well you won't have to use your legs" he says smiling at you. You laughing "thank you love" and kiss him.
  When you guys get to the park you see a swing set. As Harry sits you down you run to the swings. "Well I see you like to swing" Harry says as he sits in the swing next to you. "Yes I love them" you answer as you start to swing. Harry starts swinging. As he gets to the same hight of you, you say "Look" Harry turns his head and you jump off the swing on to the concrete. You land on your knees. Harry stops swinging quickly. "Are you ok love" Harry says concerned and looking at your bleeding knee "yea it's just a little cut it will stop bleeding on its own" "ok" Harry says helping you up.
    You get back on the swing and then once you get to the same hight as you was you say "look love" and you jump again but this time you land on your feet. "God Y/N you scared me I thought you was going to fall again, speaking of you need a bandage and that cleaned when we go back to the house.