Colorless * Editing :) *

By UrbanPariah

If only we were blind. The world would be a better place. But instead the world is colored with the blood of... More

Colorless ( A BWWM story )
" Mysteries Await "*
" Among Greek Gods "
" The Welcoming Party "
" The Butterfly Tattoo "
" Vulnerability "
" Awkward...? "
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
HEEEYY
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Don't Hate Meeeh !!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Tweaks & Changes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 25
Name Change?
" Life's A Beautiful Lie "
The End/ To Be Continued

Chapter 15

7.7K 294 42
By UrbanPariah

Chapter 15 Of Colorless: " Surprise, Surprise."

Song ~ Katy Perry - Dark Horse Ft. Juicy J * Wattpad won't let me put it on here, so bare with me until I have time to come back and post it on here!*

I love your comments guys! Keep 'em coming, I might nominate some of you as " The Best Commenters Of The Chapter "! Nice ring to it, don't cha think?

And don't you just love that picture. ^^ 😂😂😂👏👏👏

Anyways back to this story!!

•*~*•

" You are such an--"

" What? An asshole? A sexy beast? A legendary God whose abs you wish to run your tongue over and over again?"

I huffed out frustratedly as I rolled my eyes at him while folding my arms over my chest. As I did so, he had the nerve to actually shamelessly look at my chest.

So I punched his chest --- which only made the situation worst.

" Ooo, I love it when you put your hands on my body, baby." He purred mockingly as he grinned from ear to ear.

" Why would you do that?!" I ignored his little smart remark and got right to the point. Now all because of him, my mother will be expecting him as my ' boyfriend ' instead of Tyler. I had planned to tell her Tyler was my boyfriend but Noah just had to come crashing in and make things more messed up than they already are.

" What? Telling your mother of our undying love? Or how I treat you like a princess and wait hand and foot?" He chuckled as he made dramatic gestures with his hands.

" Why don't you just leave me alone." I whined, tired of his silly games he just loves to tease me with.

" Because I want you." His playful mocking demeanor was no longer there, instead it was replaced by seriousness. His eyes darkened with determination and demand as the smile wiped off his face and was replaced by a stone cold look of need.

What he had said had thrown me off guard and I was caught in the hands of surprise. He finally admitted it, he admitted that he wanted me. Me...

" You're just begging for me to beat you senseless aren't you?" Tyler had suddenly returned and his voice was in a low deep tone that boomed and echoed down the dorms corridor.

" I could say the same pretty boy." Now it was Noah's turn to slit his eyes and glared at Tyler like he knew something Tyler didn't.

" Don't start now guys." I mumbled as I shook my head scoldingly at them. " My mother is waiting for us, Tyler." I turned my attention towards Tyler who still glared coldly at Noah while I felt Noah's eyes land on me.

" Count me in, your mother sounds very excited to meet me and I can't wait to tell her how we met." His mocking manner was back but laced with something that was meant to set Tyler off.

" What? What does he mean?" Tyler raised his voice as he turned to stare at me questionably.

" He took my phone while I was talking to my mother and told her that he was coming along." I didn't wanna tell him that he also mentioned being my boyfriend because Tyler looked like a ticking time bomb ready to blow at any minute.

And even if Noah was my boyfriend, my parents would never approve of such of a guy like Noah. His tattoos, his sarcastic, rude behavior and the way he has a charming smile that could flock in a thousand girls if he pleased.

Tyler on the other hand is a perfect example of a boyfriend. My parents would choose Tyler over Noah any day.

" So let's get a move on people!" Noah clapped his hands and bounded down the stairs to my car with a happy skip. Me and Tyler mirrored the same expression of complete and utter annoyance.

I could just say that Noah was a friend of mine and wanted to tag along but me and Tyler both knew once Noah opened his mouth, the opposite of what I said would be said.

" He gets on my nerves." Tyler mumbled as we walked hand in hand together to my car.

" I second that. Just try not to kill each other in front of my parents." I leaned my head on his shoulder as we both loathed this trip with Noah. I would of called my mother and explain the situation but I'm afraid my mother wouldn't understand and it would just make things more complicated.

And I already know it will be chaos once my dad sees them both. I can just see him now, a shot gun aimed at both of them, with a mean cold glare but a warm mocking smile telling them if they dare moved an inch; they'd die on the spot.

And I pray that all goes well, but lately things haven't gone my way.

**

We had gotten three hours in on the road, filled with Noah going on and on about the scenery and Tyler telling him to shut up and be quiet or else he'd kick him out the car and leave him behind. But Noah, and the way he loves to grate on Tyler's thin line of nerves; mentions that I would come back for him without a doubt.

" Will you guys shut up! " I yelled loudly at them, the sound of my voice bounced off the walls of my car and scared them both quiet. I honestly had a headache from all their bickering and fighting. Seriously, they were acting like children.

" Alright, I think it's time for you to have a break." Tyler sensed my distress automatically and beckoned me to pull over on the side of the road. We all had made a deal to break the six hour drive into shifts, and I started out first, and Noah went second since he claimed he knew this part of town well.

" Sheesh, Princess you need to relax." Noah slyly said as he leaned forward from the backseat, his breath tickling my neck. I groaned and quickly pulled over and gladly got out the car to trade places with him but not without a gentle brush of his fingers on my bare forearm as we passed each other.

I slid in the backseat along with Tyler while Noah hopped in the front. After his whiny complaint about feeling lonely all by himself in the front, we soon pulled off and continued our long journey.

It wasn't long before Tyler and I dosed off, wrapped comfortably in each other's arms as I sat on his lap and snuggled myself closer into his chest. I was glad that the two of them had finally stopped arguing and now I could get some peaceful and well needed napping time.

But before I could completely close my eyes, I caught Noah glancing at me every few minutes with an annoyed expression.

" What?" I asked my voice rough with tiredness.

" Nothing." I heard him say nonchalantly but the look of irritation in his eyes and the small frown on his face proved that something was in fact bothering him.

I sighed and shook my head, dismissing his complicated state and went back to enjoy my nap with Tyler, who was sleeping like a dead person but every now and then clutched me closer to him.

**

Not seeing my house in four months made me feel anxious for some reason. It brought back old memories and feelings of me dearly missing my parents like a child who was being dropped off on their first day of school.

I was happy to see my parents despite the crying of my mother that was bound to come as soon as I walked in. I was also happy to see my best friend Skylar, I had so much to tell her about these stressful months at college.

As soon as we pulled into my parent's driveway, I was already out the car before it came to a full stop, Noah basically screaming at me for being so careless and not being careful. Tyler was woken up by this and started frantically looking for me, his eyes wide in panic as he struggled to get out the car.

I ran like my life depended on it, which I need to stop doing, because what if my life really does depend on it someday? I'll be too lazy to try and run, lord knows I'm out of shape.

What a shame, I know!

I never unlocked a door so fast in my life, so fast that I was scared that whoever was behind it would get whiplash. But at the time, they'd probably have to add on a broken back with the way I suddenly pounced on whoever it was like a monkey.

" Glad to see you too, baby girl." Ah, my good old father was the poor victim of my aggressive rampage that just happened.

" I missed you guys." I admitted as much as I hated being all lovey-dovey, I swear I was the Grinch.

I wrapped my arms tighter around him, breathing in his lilac and linen scent that was tainted with the different hints of spices and seasons from whatever he decided to cook for dinner.

He wrapped his arms around me in a big bear hug and lifted me off he ground and swung me in circles like he used to do when I was little before and after I came home from school. But while he did so, I felt something long, hard and cold and it often made soft clicking sounds as we moved.

I quickly pulled away to see his shot gun that was passed down from my grandmother and her grandmother..yes my grandmother! Old lady still has that " spunk" in her, even though she's going on 70.

" Daddy!!" I scolded! My mother must of told him about the whole ' boyfriend ' thing .

" Say, where are the chaps anyway?" My father said sarcastically -- our generation has poisoned his mind -- as he looked behind me, just in time to catch Noah caring my things in along with his like a gentleman, something I never thought 8'd see in my life!

Tyler came in a few seconds behind him, carrying his own bags and looking slightly agitated but the smile on his face nevertheless faltered-- especially with my dad holding a shot gun right at him.

" Hello Mr.Barstonn, I'm Noah Williams." Noah's careless comical sarcasm self was left in the car and out came out this well spoken, respectful gentleman Noah. He even took the time to roll down his sleeves over his tattoos out of respect for my parents.

He stepped up to my father, their heights matching but my father was an inch taller, and shook his hand with a firm hand shake that seemed to impress my father by the look that danced in his grey eyes.

" And I'm Tyler Stealvinski, Eryn's boyfriend." It was now Tyler's turn to take the challenge of the handshake. I don't know what it was, but men always had a thing with handshakes. My uncle says a man's handshake can tell a lot about him, good and bad things.

Tyler was hesitant and clearly took to long, because my father quickly darted out his hand to shake his. With a firm and hard grasp of his hand, I could see Tyler struggling to keep the pain from swimming in his eyes and the wince that oh so badly wanted to screen across his face.

My father studied him, his face remaining neutral. No sign of approval like the one he showed when Noah shoo his hand. That must mean something, but of course I wouldn't understand.

Talk about guy code to the fullest!

" Oh! You're finally here!! " And in my mother came, yelling as always, making me and my father wince at her loud tone of voice.

" Ma!" I turned just in time to catch her springing in my arms. She wrapped me in a hug so tight, I felt light headed. Where did my mother get this much strength from?

" I missed you mom." I smiled as I hugged her back once I got my arms free from her grip around me.

" I missed you too." She sort of yelled in my ear, causing me to move my head away from her slightly. God, she's always loud, she might be going deaf , you never know.

" Oh, and who might these too fine young gentlemen be?" My mother put way too much time into ' Fine ', my mother was a hot mess I tell you.

" I'm Tyler, her boyfriend. " Tyler came up next to me to give my mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek, a suck up move if you ask me.

My mother gave a slight frown but continued to smile approvingly at Tyler. Like my father, she scanned him and kept a neutral look on her face, passive of an emotion besides her smile.

" Hm, your voice sounded so much deeper over the phone. Or maybe it was just my phone, I've been meaning to ' upgrade ' like you kids say nowadays." My mother rolled her eyes, her smile never faltering, but it grew wider as her eyes landed on Noah who was smiling back, his posture straight, his hands folded over each other neatly.

" It's very lovely to meet the beautiful woman who created such a creative creature such as Eryn," Noah approached my mother, his tall figure towering over her as he leaned down to take one of her hands and kiss it as he looked up at her. " I'm Noah Williams and I'm your daughters friend."

I felt the muscles of my eyebrows burn from me furrowing my eyebrows so much. Since when did Noah ever become such a charmer. I mean sure he was a charmer, a charmer to get girls in his bed. But this was a different kind of charming, this was just shocking and unexpected.

" Oh my." My mother gasped, dramatically as Noah leaned back up away from her.

She looked a bit dazed, her smile dreamily and hazy.

" Okay, so I'm gonna get straight to the point here." My father interrupted my mother's day dream with his booming voice. He narrowed his eyes at both Tyler and Noah as he firmly grasp the shot gun in his hand, patting it gently as if it was a little baby who needed burping.

" Anyone of you break my daughters heart, or make her sad or mad, old Lucy here would be glad to blow a hole through your body." My dad referred to his shotgun as he smiled at them both while they both started to look terrified, well not Noah, who remained in his naturally cool demeanor.

" Yes sir, she won't be upset not a day in her life, not on my watch." Noah stood tall, his head held up high and looked my father dead in the eyes as he promised.

" Yes, I second that." Tyler spoke up softly, his light voice clearly not as deep and based like Noah's, making him seem weaker and less capable of doing as he promised.

" Alright, who wants takeout! . . . 'Cause I'm sure your father burned up everything." My mother slyly said as I laughed and my father slitted his eyes at her, making her laugh along with me.

" I made my baby girl's favorite! Gnocchi di ricotta."

" Aww , grazie papà." I smiled at him as I went over to cuddle into his side, something I did as a child.

" Qualsiasi cosa per te bambina." My dad smiled down at me as he nestled me to him.

" Alright well, let's ea-"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and everybody grew quiet and turned their attention towards it.

" I'll get it." I moved out from under my dad arm and went over to the door, Noah was right on my tail, almost in a protective manner, just in case I guess.

I slowly opened the door and screamed so loud, I think I made myself deaf.

" Surprise, Surprise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.6K 44
This is not a standalone book. So first read the story 'It's a girl' then continue the rest from here.
64.6K 2.6K 46
He Hates everyone . Hates everyone. Everyone . Everyone except. Her.
15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
31.5K 1.1K 22
I was the unwanted. I was the broken. I was the girl no one wanted to be friends with. I was the one who kept to myself scared of rejection. I was t...