𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.." - 𝘾𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖 More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

51.3K 2.6K 7.4K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"Dooda.." I heard before feeling small kisses on my lip, I stirred around in my sleep and started rubbing my eye. "Dooda, open your eyes.."

I opened my eyes and eyed Muga who was sitting on top of me with her hair out into an afro. "Come with meeee.." She dragged with a smile.

"Come with you where yo.." I replied.

"To get my tattoo.." She said softly touching my face.

"What your appointment today or sum?" I asked.

"Yeahhh.." She dragged.

"Ight go get dressed.." I said rubbing my eye.

"I'm already dressed. You need to get up.." She said poking me with a smile.

"Why you so happy?" I asked, she smirked.

"Because..." She dragged, I eyed her closely and noticed she had a big ass hickey on her neck.

"Where the fuck you get that from?" I asked grabbing her by her neck.

"What?" She asked, I mugged her.

"The fuck you get that big ass hickey from?"

"You gave it to me last night.." She said, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"When?" I asked.

"When we were play fighting, I was losing so you gave this hickey so I could "calm down" and then you told me to go sleep. How you don't remember?" She asked with a frown.

I ran my hand over my face and sighed. I remembered what she was talking about, the reason I forgot happened to be drugs. I couldn't sleep last night so I pop 2 percs so I could go to sleep.

"Yeah, I remember.." I said. "Get up so I can go brush my teeth and shit.."

She got off of my lap and sat down on the bed. I got up and Laila started walking up to me and I mugged her. "You too ugly fa ta be walking up to me.." I said as she followed me into the bathroom. I felt something bite me on my ankle so I looked down and there was Laila ugly ass biting my neck.

"Muga get yo dog yo.." I said kicking Laila back.

"What did she do?" She asked walking over to us.

"Lil ugly mothafucka just bit me.." I said mugging Laila who was growling at me. "Bitch I'a kick you harder, the fuck.."

"Stopppp.." Muga whined pushing me into the bathroom.

"Fuck ha.." I said.

"Stop saying that and go in the bathroom.." She whined and looking up at me.

"Ight.." I replied walking into the bathroom.

Li ugly ass dog.

----------

itskataleyaa

Swipe

Swipe

20,960 likes
itskataleyaa all in.
817 comments

I eyed the picture as Muga slept on my chest with her thumb in her mouth. She had one my hoodies on her as she cuddled up against my chest and slept. We was at Mario house because Meena and em asked fa me to slide over here.

"Mario!" Meena growled.

"She finna come down here and rip your neck off.." Jammo said, I laughed a little.

"Onna hood she sound like a goblin.." Gleesh joked, Cruddy started laughing hysterically.

"Y'all stop talking bout my friend.." Journey said mugging them as Cruddy cackled.

"Mario, did you order me some wings?" She asked holding Jahleel in her arms as she mugged him.

"Yeah, I ordered enough fa you.." He said. "Lemme see da li nigga.."

"You better cause I'a beat yo ass.." She mugged before passing him Jahleel, I laughed and shook my head.

"Jit his bully.." Gleesh said as Cruddy laughed.

"No she not.." Mario said mugging him.

"She punk yo li ass.." Jammo said.

Cruddy kept laughing all loud and shit causing us to look at him with a mug. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" They yelled as he laughed, I started laughing.

"Nigga- The fuck you keep laughing fa?" I asked.

"Cause.." Cruddy said laughing. "That nigga say-" He said still laughing.

"SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT!" Gleesh yelled scowling at him.

"He said she look like a fucking goblinnnnnnnn..." He dragged laughing hysterically.

"It's not that fucking funny-" Journey said mugging him.

"Yessss.." He said laughing some more, I started laughing at him cause this nigga laugh funny as hell. Meena started cackling and Mario mugged her.

"Yo, shut the fuck up.." He said.

"You shut the fuck up.." Meena said bucking at him.

"Lemme go put my son down cause Ion want him to see me this way.." Mario said walking off out of the room, I looked down at Muga who was still sleep on my chest. I pecked her lips some and rubbed my thumb on her face. She so perfect.

"I want to be in one of dem relationships with a 3rd person.." Jammo said.

"I already know who I want my other husband to be.." DeMaya spoke up.

"The fuck?" Jammo said scrunching his face up.

"What?" She asked. "You said you want a 3rd person, and it ain't gonna be a bitch and we ain't breaking up. So, it gotta be a nigga..." She added with a shrug.

"I was playing, I ain't finna be fucking you while a nigga fucking you.." He said shaking his head.

"I wish Journey would play with me like that.." Cruddy said. "I will beat yo ass, viciously."

Journey scrunched her face up and my phone dinged so I grabbed it. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages as Muga rubbed my neck.

(813) 952-1326

Come over tonight.

Who dis?

Lailani
Now youn got my number saved?

Been at have your number saved
The fuck you want?

Come over
I miss you

What you found out yo nigga aint shit or sum?

His dick wack 😗
But he treat me way better than you did
You don't even got my number saved

I don't gotta have shit saved
I don't give a fuck about and you ain't my bitch

Whatever Monte
Can you come over or not?

Get the fuck off my phone

Whatever
You know where to come too

I shook my head and noticed that Cruddy was back laughing, I smacked my lips.

"Somebody lock this nigga into a closet.." Gleesh said, I laughed before feeling Muga move around on my lap. She put her hand over my mouth and moaned a little. I know she feel my dick on her.

"Shhh.." She said.

"Wake up.." I said looking down at her.

"Mmm.." She groaned moving around.

"Wake up and talk to me. I'm bored.." I said whispering to her.

She opened her eyes and started staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and eyed her. "The fuck you keep staring at me for?" I asked as she stared at me. She didn't respond, she just kept staring at me. I looked up and noticed that Meena and DeMaya was mugging each other.

"Why ya'll mugging each other? " Gleesh asked.

"She mad cause I told Jammo that he need to shut the fuck up.." Meena said.

"I ain't mad bout shit. You just finna stop talking to my nigga like that.." DeMaya snapped back.

"Or what? Bitch you in my nigga house. You can get the fuck out.." Meena replied.

"Bitch this yo nigga house, this ain't yours but I can gladly leave the fuck! Ya'll gon be infested with insects soon.." DeMaya said standing up grabbing her purse.

"Bitch you acting like you ain't the one bringing the bugs.." Meena clapped back.

"Bitch you is the bug.." DeMaya said, Cruddy started cracking up laughing with Jammo.

"Ya'll gots ta chill.." Jammo said pulling DeMaya on his lap.

"Naw cause this bitch always talking shit to somebody cause of her brother like bitch he can't save you!!" DeMaya yelled, I scrunched my face up.

"The fuck I got to do with this?" I asked with a frown.

"Ya'll crazy as hell yo.." Mario said shaking his head.

"I'm not going back and forth with no bitch who let her nigga snatch her edges out.." Meena said waving her hand around, Cruddy and Gleesh started cackling.

"She gotta point.." Mario said nodding his head.

"Bitches get in one relationship and act like she higher than might, girl get the fuck on.." DeMaya said waving her hand around.

"Ight ya'll chill out cause it aint even allat serious.." Jammo said, Meena and DeMaya mugged him.

"Who the fuck even asked you?" They both said before looking at each other.

"Right," Meena said.

"He need to shut the fuck up and mind his business.." DeMaya replied.

They both stood up and walked out the living room and I shook my head before noticing that Muga was still staring at me. I looked at her and frowned. "Get outta my face! Get outta my face! Get outta my faceeee!" She dragged mugging me, I chuckled.

"You the one staring at me.." I said mugging her.

"Cause you woke me up talking about talk this and talk that and you're not saying anything.." She said shaking her head, I sucked my bottom lip in my mouth.

"Your arm hurt?"

She nodded. "Yeah, it hurts a little bit.."

"Thats too bad.." I replied, she nodded.

She eyed me and furrowed her eyebrows. "Do you and Jamia still talk?"

"Oh shit.." Jammo said.

"Guhdamn that was random.." Gleesh said.

"She got that red in her hair? Uhn uhn. ROLL OUT! ROLL OUT!" Cruddy yelled, Gleesh nodded.

"I'll help you escape.." Gleesh said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I meant what I asked. Do you guys still talk?" She repeated.

"Naw.." I said shaking my head. "Why?"

She shrugged. "I just wanted to know.." She said before laying her head on my shoulder.

I shook my head and sighed.

"I know the feeling brother. She almost decked you in yo shit.." Gleesh said, I chuckled.

"She don't put ha hands on me..." I said shaking my head.

"We've seen different.." Jammo said, Gleesh nodded.

"You had scratches and shit prolly like a month ago.." Cruddy said. "Yours was just like Bow Wow's.."

"That was one time, she don't be doing det shit.." I said shaking my head. I heard her mumble something so I looked down at her and watched as she typed on her phone. "What you say?"

"Nothing.." She replied.

"What you doing?" I asked looking in her phone.

"Texting Treasure.." She said. "Let me see your phone.."

"Fa what?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"My phone is about to die and I want to get on Instagram.." She said, I handed her my phone before hearing gasps all around me.

"THATS WHAT A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP LOOK LIKE?" Cruddy yelled, I chuckled.

"Nigga what is you talking about?" I asked looking at him.

"Y'know, I was thinking about trying that but it's too dangerous. Giving your girl your phone is too risky, it's life changing and I'm not ready for that.." Jammo said shaking his head.

"Yeah, I agree.." Gleesh said nodding his head.

"Me and Meena phone connected.." Mario said, I laughed.

"Nigga do you have a life outside of her?" Gleesh asked.

"What he need a life outside of me for?" Meena asked walking into the living room with the bags of food, I looked down at Muga who was sitting there staring at my phone.

"Purrrr get into friend! She said thou shall not breathe without me.." Cruddy joked, Jammo started laughing all loud and ugly. Gleesh started choking so Cruddy went over to him and started punching him on his back as he coughed.

"Damn nigga, you alive over there?" Mario asked. "I done had enough of dead bugs at the old house.."

"GET OFFA ME!" Gleesh choked out pushed Cruddy with a frown.

"Next time, I'ma let you go meet Bertholomew.." Cruddy bucked before sitting back in his seat.

"Fuck that dead ass roach.." Gleesh spat, Mario gasped.

"Aye, Ion disrespect yo dead folks so disrespect mind yo" He said, Muga started laughing.

"Your acting like the roach is a real person.." She said.

"He may just be a roach to ya'll but he was family to me.." Mario said touching his chest, Jahleel started spitting and Mario mugged him.

"Disrespectful ass bullfrog.." He mumbled wiping his mouth with the bib that was around his neck, I laughed. "Why you couldn't be a girl or sum.."

Meena passed me the food and I opened it to see it was wings and fries. Before I could even grab a wing, Muga grabbed one and started eating. "Greedy ass.." I mumbled.

"Let's fight.." She said before digging in my pocket and pulling out my percs.

Oh. Shit.

I forgot those was in there.

She eyed the pills and then looked at me. "Whats these?" She asked

"Pain medicine.." I replied before grabbing them but she moved her hand so I couldn't, I smacked my lips. She finna make a scene and then my sister gon be on dicks and shit.

"These are too small to be Ibuprofens. They're white so I know they're not advils or anything.." She said shaking her head. "What are these?"

"Gimme my shit and mind yo business." I said snatching my pills away and stuffing them in my pocket, she squinted her eyes at me before standing up. I watched as the wings fell on the floor, I started picking them up and putting them back in the container.

When I sat up, I noticed she was gone. I put the tray on the couch and stood up.

"I'a fuck wit ya'll.." I said dapping everybody up. I hugged Meena and she mugged me, I shook my head and walked out the room.

As I made my way outside I pushed my phone in my pocket. I walked outside and noticed that Muga was standing outside with her phone in her hand as she looked up and down the street. "The fuck is you doing?" I asked looking at her back.

She didn't reply but she did turn around. "Are you on drugs?" She asked staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't keep saying that everytime I answer you a question! You can fucking hear me!" She yelled at me, I chuckled and looked down the street. "Are you on drugs? Do you pop pills?"

I stayed quiet and licked over my bottom lip. I ain't know whether to tell her the truth and risk losing her or lie and just hide that shit. She ain't know a way to save me, she can't even save herself so why tell her about my problems? It'll be a waste of time and energy.

"No. I was holding em fa Jammo.." I lied.

"Are you lying? Because you said give me MY shit. Indicating it was yours and not Jammo's.." She said shaking her head, I tucked my bottom lip in my mouth. I hate lying.

"I ain't got shit ta lie bout," I said shaking my head. "I'm finna go get me sum ta eat, you coming wimme?" I asked eyeing her, she looked at me reluctantley before nodding.

"Ight.." I said as we walked to the car.

I'll tell her when I stop.

----------

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐀'𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐬 | 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

I sat there looking at my mom stare at me. It's like I can't catch a break in this house.

"What the fuck you doing in here?" My mom, Lena asked mugging me.

"Watching TV and Eating Dinner.." I said before looking back at the TV. Next thing I knew, the TV shut off causing me to smack my lips and look back at her.

"You know you ain't allowed to be in my living room eating my fucking food. Gimme dis.." She said walking over to me snatching my plate away, I frowned.

"You get food stamps fa me too." I replied.

"I don't give a fuck. You can't abide by my rules then you can't eat innis bitch.." She replied.

"But I do abide by your rules," I said. "You just hate me for no reason.."

Which was true, I never understood why my mother hated me so much but she did. It's always been like that since I was younger but when I started dating Gleesh and my grandfather gave me his old car, it's been worse. She swore that I was a hoe and I would be fucking everybody's man. I didn't know why but that's how it was.

"What?" She asked.

"I feel like you hate me.." I expressed.

She looked at me in disgust. "Girl don't nobody give a fuck about how you feel. Get the fuck out my living room.." She replied, I sighed and grabbed my phone.

"I wish pa was still alive.." I mumbled standing up.

"Peaches, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU! Not my daddy, not your daddy, not your step-daddy! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU AIN'T SHIT!"

"Leave me alone. Like literally, I'm going to find me somewhere else to stay because I can't take this anymore.." She said shaking my head walking past her.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I BEEN WANTING YOU OUT SINCE I FOUND OUT ABOUT YOUR BALDHEADED ASS!" She yelled. "I SHOULD'VE ABORTED YOUR STANK ASS!"

I started making my way to my room. I walked inside and closed the door. I sat down on my bed and turned the TV on.

As I watched Telivison, I noticed my stomach was growling. I had nothing to eat because I ate all my snacks and I couldn't eat anything in here. I spent all my money on gas money and I had nobody to ask for food because me and Gleesh were in a argument. He was mad that I refused to move in with him but he had to understand, I didn't want to be a burden.

I didn't want to have to depend on him for nothing.

It's bad enough he already puts clothes on my back and shoes on my feet. I don't want him to feel like he has to put food in my mouth. To be honest, Gleesh treats me better than any man has every treated me since my Pa died.

He treats me better than my mom does. Before my pa died, I stayed with him as long as I could. He would feed me and take good care of me considering my mother refused. Even though he refused to care for me, she never let me stay at my Pa house. I believe she believed that she had to torture me until I was legally old enough to get the fuck out of her house.

She often used to tell me I was a mistake and if she would've had time, she would have killed me. I never understood how someone could have so much hatred for their child but my mom did. She hated me and she would never let a go day by without telling me or showing me.

She claims I don't abide by her rules but I do. I try everything I can just to make her happy. I get good grades in school, I cook for her, I clean this ragedy ass house for her. Most of all, I take care of her kids and still she felt like I was nothing to her but a mistake. Somebody she wished died. Somebody she wished wasn't here and didn't come from her and no matter what I did, I would never be able to change her view of me.

The sooner I can accept that, the sooner I can move on with my life.

I heard my phone ring so I picked it up and noticed that Kataleya was calling me.

"Hey.." I said into the phone.

"Hello, why do you sound like that?" She asked, I touched my face and noticed I was crying. I quickly wiped my face and cleared my throat.

"Girl I was dozing off, What's going on?" I asked.

"My mom wants to talk to you.." She said, I nodded.

"Ok.." I said.

"Here mommy, it's Treasure.." I heard.

"Hello.." Ms.Denise said into the phone.

"Hi Ms.Denise.." I said.

"Ok, see how many times do I have to tell you its ok to call me Ma?"

"My bad Ma"

"To my understanding, your mom is trying to kick you out?" Ms.Denise said.

"Yeah, I have to get out when I turn 18.."

"Well, I want you to know that you are family and you can come live with us for as long as you will need. I have no problem with you staying here," She expressed as tears welded up in my eyes. "You can ask me for anything.."

"I-I just don't want to be a burden to anyone.." I expressed as tears fell down my face.

"Awww Treasure you are no burden!" She exclaimed.

"Is she crying?" I heard Mama whisper. "Tell her stop crying"

"Kataleya says stop crying.." She said, I chuckled and sniffed.

"I'm not crying anymore.." I lied shaking my head. "How soon can I move in?"

I'm ready to get the fuck out this house.

"You can come whenever.."

"Is right now ok?" I asked anxiosly.

"Yeahh, I made dinner if your hungry aslo.." She said, I nodded and stood up and started grabbing a suitcase.

"Ok, I'm on my way. I'm packing my stuff up now.."

"Ok, just drive safe. I'll see you when you get here.." She said

"Ma.." I called out.

"Huh?"

"Thank you.." I said seriously.

"Anytime Treasure.." She said, I hung up and started packing my things up.

I went over to my dresser and started getting my things before noticing the bruises on my face. I started thinking about everything that happened to me and what happened to my face.

I opened my eyes and looked around and noticed I was in my room. I looked ahead and noticed a man standing there staring at me. "Who are you? How did you get in here?" I asked backing away from the man who was inching towards me with a greedy smile on his face.

"Oh, You playing hard to get?" He said smirking at me. I stared at him and eyed him in fear.

"She told me you would play hard to get.."

"Who? Who told you that?" I asked backing away, he reached out and grabbed me by my ankle  and yanked me closer to him. I started screaming and fighting but it was no use, he was stronger than me. I reached up and punched him in the face and kicked him in the chest so he could get away from me only for him punch me right back.

After that I knew to stop hitting this man so I stopped but that didn't stop him. He just kept punching me in the face until I cried out. "OK! JUST PLE-PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME!" I yelled out.

"Rape? I don't wanna fuck you. I just want you to suck my dick." He said.

"I don't want too.." I replied.

"I paid fa you too so you going to and if you don't I'll beat your ass again.." He said staring at me.

Sounds like rape to me.

"I am not doing that.." I replied shaking my head.

"Did I ask.." He said pulling his dick out, I cringed at it. He grabbed my by hair and forced it onto my face. "Open your mouth.." He said, I shook my head before feeling the back of his hand smack across my cheek.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He growled, I cried as he stuck his dick in my mouth.

As he moved his dick in and out of my mouth, I got a good idea. I bit down on it and started growling as he screamed and yelled. "NO TEETH! NO TEETHHHH!" He whined as I bit on his penis, I let him go and watched as he ran out the room with his dick in one hand and tears in his eyes.

I never understood what I did to anybody for this to be my karma but I pray at Ms.Denise house, things will be better and my life would turn around because I don't see my life being like this forever because I can't live like this anymore. I just can't take it.

----------

I walked outside to Gleesh and pulled my hoodie down some so he wouldn't see the bruises on my face. I got into the car and rolled the window down a little and looked out the window.

"Wassup?" He asked. "You been ignoring me all day and shit. What's going on?"

"I just- been busy.." I replied.

"You ain't even gimme a kiss when you came in. What you on Treasure?"

"I been going through alot right now.." I said. "I can't do this relationship shit.."

"What?" He asked. "Bae, talk to me.." He said grabbing my hand but I jumped and moved my hand back and looked at him. He pulled my hood off and furrowed his eyebrow as he eyed me.

"The fuck happened to your face?" He asked grabbing my jaw and eyeing it with his jaw clenched, I winced and closed my eyes.

"I-I fell down the steps.." I whined.

"A'Miyah, don't fucking lie to me.." He said seriously, I felt tears weld up in my eyes. He grabbed me and started wiping my eyes as tears fell down my face.

"Gleesh, he madeeee meeee.." I whined. "He beat me and made me, I promise I would never hurt you or- anything like that. He grabbed me and made me.." I cried.

"Made you do what?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"He made me suck his dick but I bit it and he ran off. I tried to fight him off but then this happened.." I explained as I cried, he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed his hand on my back as I cried. "I'm sorry Giovanni," I whined.

"Why you saying sorry? You was sexually assualted. I'm the one who sorry fa not protecting you like I always said I would. But Ima find who did this shit to you and show dem, ok?" He asked wiping my eyes before pecking my lips. I sniffed.

"Yes.." I replied.

"Its gon be ok Miyah, I'ma take care of you.." He said. "I got you.."

I didn't reply, I just laid my head on his shoulder as tears fell down my face. I knew Gleesh would take care of me, he always did. He always took care of me, ever since I was younger. He always had my back growing up and he always had my back now, I knew he would never hurt me purposely and that's why I always ran to him whenever my mom did me wrong.

"I love you so much.." I said.

"I love you more.." He replied. "You the only one fa me and everything yo momma ever said bout you I ain't ever seen it in you. I know you going through it right now but I'ma do everything I can to pull you out of it like you did fa me. I wan be with you forever, you the best person I ever met. So whatever you going through, know I love you and I'm here to listen to everything you got going on.." He communicated.

I sniffed and looked at him. "Thank you for always being there fa me.."

"You my girl, I'a always be hea fa you.." He said with a smirk.

"Do my face really look fucked up?" I asked, he started laughing.

"I ain't finna lie. He beat the shit outta you.." He said laughing, I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Gleesh.."

I love him so much..

------------

It's late again but I don't care. I hope y'all enjoyed.

I hated the Dejhari and Kataleya part so much like they don't be in sync now that they dating and shit. Uhn Uhn. Ion like det. It's hard ta write fa them.

I love everything about Treasure and Gleesh.

I see how y'all thought Gleesh beat Treasure but hell naw. It's nothing like that.

Thoughts on Dejhari and Kataleya?

Thoughts on Gleesh and Treasure?

Aw shit y'all got into DeMaya and Meena?

How did y'all like the Treasure POV?

Who do y'all wanna POV from next?

I'm literally surrounded about bitches who weird. YALL SO FUCKING WEIRDDDD.

Thoughts on Funnymike and Jailyah?

I want them together like really bad but it's getting unhealthy not only for them but for their kids and their fan base. It's always something with them and you never know what's going on behind closed doors. So at this point it's about what's best for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
1.2M 77.6K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
482K 20.4K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
1.2M 48.4K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...