what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš π™Όπš’ πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπš πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ. 𝚈/πš—... More

πš˜πš—πšŽ.
𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’.

πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.

10.2K 287 518
By hehlolz

Five sat in the car, Y/n's head on his lap. He moved the hair out of her face and kept looking down worriedly at her leg and collar bone. He was breathing heavily. When the others weren't watching Allison and Luther, they were watching Five and Y/n.

Five had insisted that Diego drove the car. On any other day, he would've killed Diego for even thinking of it, but now, now was different.

"Do you think that they're gonna be oka-"

"Shut up Klaus. Step on the gas would you Diego?" Five snapped at the two, giving them both a glare. They both shut up and Diego steadily pressed down on the gas peddle, speeding them up.

It was silent the rest of the way. No one dared to say a word.

The car squealed to a stop and Five snapped his head up. Klaus and Diego got out of the car and opened the doors so that Luther and Five could get out with Allison and Y/n.

Five got out and Klaus ran to his aid to help get Y/n out of the car and into the academy. "Come on, let's go," Five demanded.

Diego ran up to the academy doors. He pulled the bars and swung the doors open.

Luther rushed up, carrying Allison. "I don't think she's breathing," Luther said in a shaky voice.

"If we don't get her upstairs she's gonna die," Klaus said, helping Five.

Diego ran over to Klaus and Five, taking Y/n from them and following after Luther.

Five watched Diego go inside. He stood there for a minute, not doing anything. Klaus walked up to him and patted his shoulder. Five shrugged it off harshly and walked inside.

"Feisty little thing," Klaus muttered, following Five inside.

-

They were all standing around Allison who was lying on the small bed. Pogo stood in front of the bed and glanced worriedly at Y/n every minute.

Grace held her hands up to Allison's neck, trying to stop the bleeding. "She suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will have to give blood," she said, backing up from Allison by a step.

Everyone looked at her, "I'll do it!"

"I'm doing it," Luther said, starting to pull up his sleeve.

"I'm afraid that's not possible my dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine," Pogo stated, looking at Luther with sympathy.

"Hey don't sweat it!" Klaus exclaimed. He ran around to Grace and started violently rubbing his arm, "I've got this big guy. I love needles!"

"Master Klaus," Pogo said. Klaus turned to him, a confused look on his face.

"Your blood is- how shall I say this? Too polluted."

"Diego looked down at Allison, "Move."

"Yeah go," Luther said, moving out of the way.

Diego walked around the bed and stood by Grace, pulling up his sleeve. "I'll do it." Grace got the needle ready and turned to him. Diego's eyes went wide as he saw it. He whimpered and fell backwards on the ground, fainting.

Pogo looked down at him, nodding, "Stick him."

There was a pause as Grace stuck the needle in Diego's arm and got blood from him.

"What about Y/n?" Five asked, quietly but to where they could hear him.

Luther snapped his head to Five. He glared at him. "Allison is about to die and all you care about is Y/n?" he shouted, pointing to Allison and then to Y/n who was lying on another bed.

Five narrowed his eyes at him. "Yeah! You can't expect me not to worry about her when she just passed out back there!"

"Well, you don't seem that worried about Allison. And she's about to die! Y/n just got-" Luther yelled back, pausing.

Five scoffed, "She got what? She got what Luther?"

Luther stuttered, not making any real words.

Five scoffed again, "You're such a goddam hypocrite! At least I'm worried about both of them! I'm sorry that I'm worrying about Y/n too! Y/n that has a huge shard of glass right beneath her collar bone! If it went anywhere closer to the left, it would've hit her heart! Or that she got cut in the leg and there was a huge blood stain back at that cabin!" Five shouted. "But you never bothered to even give her one glance! Allison is about to die, yes. But that doesn't mean that Y/n doesn't matter here! That doesn't mean that I can't be worried about her!"

Klaus looked between the two, not daring to do anything. Well there's two firsts, he thought. First Five shouting and then him admitting he's worried.

-

Pogo had shooed Luther out of the room as soon as him and Five stopped physically yelling at each other. Though, they still fought silently as Luther sulked out of the room after Klaus had left. Diego woke up a few seconds later, walking out of the room without a word.

Pogo had tried to get Five to leave but he wouldn't. He leaned up against the wall, watching as Grace helped Y/n after she was done with Allison. Five had tapped his foot impatiently and worriedly the whole time Grace had been helping her. Pogo insisted that Five go to the kitchen and get a glass of water or go shower. He kept saying Five should go wash off Y/n's blood from his hands. That he should have washed his clothes that were also stained with her blood.

He hadn't even bothered to answer Pogo. And Pogo hadn't bothered to demand or ask anything else, he just shook his head and walked out of the room.

As soon as Grace walked away from Y/n and left the room, Five grabbed a chair and put it on the side of Y/n's bed. He sat down and stared at her for a long time. Sighing, he grabbed her hand and held it. He put his head down on the edge of the bed like she had done with him earlier that day. He let out a shaky breath and sighed again.

"She was worried sick about you y'know," Diego suddenly said, leaning up against the door frame with a glass of water in his hands.

Five looked up slowly and turning his head to Diego, "What?"

"She was worried sick when you passed out at Jenkins' house. You should've seen her. Heard her. It was horrible. She was freaking out. I thought she was going to cry. And you know she hardly ever cries. She wouldn't stop freaking out, I thought she was going to go insane."

Five let out a shaky laugh. A forced one.

"Really?"

Diego walked up to him and patted him on the back, setting the glass of water down on the small table next to Y/n's hospital bed. "Yeah man. She was really worried. I've never seen her freak out that much. Even after you disappeared she-" Diego sighed and started walking out the door. He pointed behind him at the glass of water, "Drink some of that or I'll force you to."

Five shook his head and started looking at his hands, even though the one was still holding onto Y/n's. He let out a shaky breath as he actually looked at all the blood. He knew he had her blood on his hands, but he never realized how much blood there was.

He sighed and grabbed the glass of water with his free, shaky hand. Bringing it up to his lips, he took a small sip of it and put it back down on the table. He leaned backwards in the chair and looked at Y/n.

-

It had been an hour maybe. He wasn't sure. All he knew was that she opened her eyes.

Y/n blinked a few times and squinted at the bright light in the room. Five saw her head move slightly and he sat up straight.

"Oh," Five said, "you're awake."

"You sound so worried," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She looked turned her head and looked at their intertwined hands. Five took notice to this and let go of her hand. She furrowed her brows but ignored it.

She sat up and shook her head, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. She winced.

"No. You're not getting up Y/n. You need to rest. Whatever the hell happened to you, it wasn't good. Just rest okay," Five commanded, grabbing her shoulder.

She huffed and nodded, knowing she wasn't going to win that battle.

"Fine," she laid back down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "This is boring."

"You've been up for less than a minute and you're already complaining? I don't know why I'm surprised," he said, rolling his eyes.

She glared at him.

Her eyes suddenly widened at the memory of what had happened earlier. She sat up, "Where's Allison? Is she okay? Oh my god. Is she alive?"

Five shook his head, "She's fine. Recovering, but fine. Grace said that she won't be able to talk for a while. They put her in the other room."

Y/n nodded, relaxing. "Oh, uh, okay. Good," she laid back down.

"Dad killed himself," Five stated.

Y/n frowned and nodded her head, "Of course he did. He never knew how to do anything the easy way. How'd you guys find out?"

"Klaus is sober. He conjured the old man and he told him."

Y/n laughed, "I'm gonna be honest, I thought it would've taken you guys a hell of a lot longer to figure it out."

Five raised his eyebrows at her, "Pardon?"

"The signs where there. You just have to look really closely."

Five stared at her.

"What? You think that this whole time, the times we were in the van just sitting there, the time we were in the library, the times we've talked about it. You really think I never thought about it? Of course I thought about it. I was hard to figure out believe me. Half the reason I haven't gotten any sleep is because I've been trying to figure it out."

Five nodded, "Oh, um, okay. I gotta go get Diego and- maybe Klaus."

She nodded, "Okay." She smiled weakly at him. He nodded and got out of his chair. Walking out of the room, he went to find Diego.

Y/n watched him walk out and waited a minute. Exactly a minute. She counted.

Seeing as Five wasn't going to come back, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Hopping off the bed, she grabbed the sheets to steady herself. Her vision was flooded with black spots, but she shook it off. When that didn't help and she started to get slightly dizzy, she grabbed the glass of water on the table next to her bed and downed it.

It helped. So she shook her head and took a step. There wasn't much wrong. She had a limp, but there was a pain that shot through her leg with every step. She shook her head and ignored it, continuing to walk out the door.

She grabbed the door frame and looked both ways down the hallway. Seeing as it was clear, she headed out and walked to the living room where she suspected someone would be.

-

"The bastard that nearly killed our sisters is still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after him," Diego said, pacing back and forth.

"Vanya, is not important," Five said, limping to the other side of the coffee table. He was facing Diego, his back to the door.

"Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you Five," Diego said, narrowing his eyes at Five.

"I'm not saying I don't care about her. But if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us," Five shrugged. "Harold Jenkins is our first priority."

"Yeah, I agree. Let's go," Diego said, starting to walk away.

"It's not him you have to go after for that," Y/n said, leaning up against the door frame with her arms crossed. She pushed herself off it, "It's Vanya that nearly killed us." She walked over to the coffee table and picked up a magazine. She looked at it and shrugged, walking over and sitting down on the couch next to Klaus. She put her right leg over her left and leaned back, grunting. "Not that I'm endorsing you to go after her by any means."

"You shouldn't be out of bed. I told you to rest," Five said forcefully but softly.

She shrugged, "Oops." She flipping the pages of the magazine, sighing. "He didn't do much. I mean, he wasn't actually there until I was lying on the ground bleeding out of my leg with a chunk of glass in my chest and Allison was on the floor with her neck bleeding. Vanya ran to Allison's aid of course, she was freaking out once she saw what had happened. The psychopath that you're talking about just came in and started smiling like a maniac when he saw what happened," she flipped another page boredly. "Told Vanya that she did what she had to. Grabbed her violin stuff and dragged Vanya away. He had an eyepatch on his- right eye was it? Yeah, right eye. Thought that should've been noted for something," she shrugged.

"You mean-" Five started.

She paused, but cut him off and looked up at them smiling, "Did you know that a violin bow can be used as a violent killing machine? No?" She looked back down at the magazine, flipping another page, "How unfortunate."

They all stared at her in shock.

"But, it wasn't Vanya's fault. She just got angry and lost control. We told her some stuff that she didn't want to hear- or believe. We weren't innocent either."

She sighed, closed the magazine and throwing it lazily onto the coffee table. "Anything else?"

They stared at her blankly. She huffed and stood up, covering up her wince. She walked over to Five and Diego, patting them both on the shoulders. They both looked at her weirdly.

She sighed, "But, he's still involved in the apocalypse so-" She started walking towards the door, "Let's go get this bastard shall we?"

Five shook his head, "You aren't going anywhere."

"Oh, save the lecture Five. I'm going with you period. End of story."

"Well, while you guys are bickering over how much you care about each other without admitting it, you can count me out," Klaus said. They all stopped and looked at him. "Y'know- I mean- no offense to Y/n or whatever," he gestured to Y/n. She shrugged. "It just- I kinda feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for a-" he waved his hand around his face. "Newly sober me," he continued.

"You're coming," Diego nodded.

"No, no, no, no. I mean I think we can all agree that my powers- I mean it's pretty much useless- I- I'd just be holding you guys back."

"Klaus get up," Five commanded.

Klaus looked at them with one of his hands in a shrugging position. "You can't make me."

Diego raised his brows at Y/n. She nodded, "Go right ahead."

He didn't have to be told twice. Diego looked over by the bar and pulled out one of his knives, throwing it towards Klaus. It hit the couch right between Klaus' legs.

Klaus looked at them annoyed, putting his hands in a defensive position. He huffed, "Well, then again a little exercise couldn't hurt." He got up and walked towards Y/n who was already walking out of the room.

"You're not coming with Y/n!" Five shouted after her.

She ignored him and put her arm in the air, flipping him off and turning the corner. She grabbed her belt with the pistols, tightening it around waist and walked out of the academy.

Five shook his head in annoyance, "Must she always try and get herself killed?" It was a rhetorical question. He was talking to himself, not expecting anyone to answer.

Diego walked past him, "Only if you're involved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...
297K 7.3K 19
━ π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ π’‰π’‚π’“π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’—π’†π’” π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
7.3K 131 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
2.9K 34 12
γ€Žπ•€π•€ π•šπ•₯ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕒 π•„π•šπ•£π•’π•˜π•–?』 "No five you can't just leave!" "Violet I have to go, for myself." "Five wait!" "Violet, I love you, but I have...