Yuri x hisoka x Biden x charl...

By deadbugss

Just a normal day at school hanging with your bestie😝, Charli. Mr. Levi is teaching math; the last period of... More

Levi's bringing sexy back
Party party 👯‍♂️👯‍♀️👯🎉🥳🎊
Hisoka
Dead but I'm alive
Mcdonalds
G*ronimo schlong honkers
Depressed Chrollo Deprssed gachalife slide show part 1
Depressed Chrollo Deprssed gachalife slide show part 2
Depressed Chrollo Deprssed gachalife slide show part 3 (last part)
Christmas Special‼️
The roach infestiaonsn
Shawty
Dazai
HEYHEYHEY
wedding
New book out

Kurapika sad dad😔

2.4K 74 128
By deadbugss

(3RD PERSON POV)

"D-did you ch-cheat on m-me-e?" Kurapika says sadly.

You're a terrible bitch. You've been married to Kurapika for 12 years now and you screwed this shit up. Why did you cheat on Kurapika with Chrollo? Chrollo is even how his stans describe him. He doesn't have a thicc long horse schlong. He doesn't even have horse genes 🧬. Who would even cheat on Crappypika? He has respect, femboy, looks, a good personality, ANYTHING A GIRL BOY OR THEY/THEM COULD ASK FOR!!!

You really screwed up this time. It's not funny. At. all.

"I-I"
"WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH A SPIDER ESPECIALLY THE HEAD?! WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DONT💔?! IM HEART BROKEN! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU?! AFTER I EVERYTHING?!"
"KURAPIKA BBY! ONE MORE CHANCE PLEASE?!"
"ONE MORE CHANCE BUT YOU WILL BE PLACED UNDER MY SUPER VISION! I DONT WANT YOU TO GET HURT, I DONT WANT YOU TO BE NEAR SPIDERS!!!"
Koopicaca screams at you(Sebastian bails). All he cares about is your safety. Wtf is wrong with you(Sebastian bails).

"Ok." You say.

But what are you gonna do with that baby? Why would you want THAT crawling around the house.

The baby took to many of chrollos facial genes for sure. I MEAN LOOK AT THAT UGLY BITCH EWWWWWWW!!

I I

My eyes just commit die. Like tf is that thing.

Chile- anyways so.

•••

Uh so I need help 🧑‍🦲 how do you insert videos. This was a short chapter but the next one will be longer. Sneak peek🙀 GLMV?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 59.7K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...
2.4M 60.7K 31
A bitchy brat straight when it comes to everything- Jennie meets the playgirl badass top of her game Lisa on unexpected day in unimaginable way. The...
713K 73.4K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
338K 8.9K 118
Idk This was inspired by a lot of other writers, I'm new to writing so please give me suggestions if you feel like my writing needs it. Thanks for r...