You belong to me (Taegi)

Por _Julie_suga_

Where omega Taehyung is the mate of Jungkook. But Jungkook cheats on Taehyung with Jimin. Jungkook doesn't wa... Más

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
notice (not update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🔞Chapter 24 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
The End

Chapter 25

11.9K 356 486
Por _Julie_suga_

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

5 months later

Just like that five months passed, Taehyung was eight months pregnant and his tummy was HUGE.

Yoongi was surprised by how big it had gotten these past months. They went to get an ultrasound to see how their pup is doing.

But they weren't ready for the news they got...

Taehyung burst into tears while Yoongi was shocked as if someone won a billion dollars.

Both mates found out that they were going to have TWINS!

Taehyung told his parents, Namjoon fainting again, Jin just ignored his husband he'll be fine anyway.

Jin teared up he be having two grandchildren instead. Jin asked what was the gender of the babies, Yoongi told him it was a secret that they wanted to know once the pups were born.

Maybe he will never know...or see them born...

Jimin was nine months pregnant now he will be delivering soon. J-hope took care of him and his weird mood swings but he didn't mind taking care of his mochi.

Jimin felt horrible that his child won't have a father when he is born. J-hope told him that he can be the dad, Jimin blushed at that he knew J-hope was helping him. But he had feelings for him and some reason be with him.

So he took all the courage to tell J-hope how he felt, he was seven months pregnant when he confessed.

J-hope took him out for a small trip at the beach, both were looking at the sunset. 'Come on Jimin you can do it!' Jimin thought to himself.

Jimin told Taehyung about confessing to J-hope since they are best friends well best friends. Taehyung said a loud YES! That he should confess and be happy.

Yoongi told Taehyung to calm down since he six months pregnant and his stomach was big. Taehyung pouted but courage Jimin to do it. Yoongi smirked and told Jimin to do it.

So now he is going to do it...

"Ji-"

"J-h-"

Both started but blushed.

"G-Go ahead Jiminie," J-hope said blushing a little bit.

Jimin bit his plump lips, he was fiddling with his shirt.

"W-Well I wanted to t-t-tell you..." Jimin started but stuttering through his words.

He started to get more nervous. What happens if he gets rejected? It will be awkward between them.

"Umm..." Jimin looked at J-hope's eyes they were sparkling. Jimin gulped.

'Come on say it already!' Jimin scolded himself.

J-hope started to get worried. "Are you okay Jimin? Did something happen? Are you not feeling well? We can go back if you want?" J-hope said getting up.

Jimin was panicking if they go then when will be the perfect time to confess. So like any normal person would do he kissed J-hope while tiptoeing as Taehyung would do.

J-hope was taken back at what Jimin did. Jimin had his eyes closed when he felt that J-hope was kissing back he knew that he didn't like him back.

So he pulled away. "I-I'm s-" Jimin couldn't finish when he felt J-hope pulling him for another kiss. This time Jimin was shocked but quickly kissed back.

Both people pouring their love into that kiss. In few a minutes, they took a breath. Jimin was staring at J-hope eyes.

"Jimin will you be my boyfriend?" J-hope asked cupping Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin blushed but he was pregnant that's when he started to cry. Stupid mood swings!

J-hope panicked when he saw the tears. "What's wrong?!" J-hope asked hugging Jimin.

"Y-Y-You don't w-w-want me as a b-b-boyf-friend I'm pregnant." Jimin sobbed.

J-hope kissed him again pecking his lips so many times.

"Jimin I don't care if your pregnant carrying someone else child. He is an asshole ok?! I love you so much that I will take care of that baby as it was my blood!" J-hope said sincerely looking straight in the eyes of Jimin's

Jimin was mind blown so he nodded this is what he needed the most.

"Y-Yes I'll be your boyfriend," Jimin said.

J-hope smiled so brightly that he screamed a YES at loud.

Both couples told Taehyung and Yoongi. Yoongi high-fived J-hope and Taehyung congratulated Jimin that he confessed.

So now everything was okay even Jin and Jimin. Let's say Jin was about to throw hands at him but Taehyung stopped him.

Jimin apologized to him for what he had done and learned his mistakes. Also, for calling him a big shoulder guy.

Jin thought for a moment but he couldn't ignore the regret in Jimin's voice so he accepted his apology if he accepted his too.

The two got along very well, Jimin also apologized to Namjoon that he hit him on that day. Namjoon told him that it was fine also it didn't hurt.

Jin took care of the two pregnant males feeding them and taking care of them. Jimin felt that Jin was his mom. Jin told him that he will be his mom and that he be having three grandchildren.

Namjoon was shocked did he have a second child? Jin just smacks his head telling him no! But he wanted to adopt Jimin as his son. Namjoon didn't mind though as long he didn't get hit by his husband.

_________________________________________

Taehyung was laying down on the bed using the headboard but had pillows behind his back. He was using his big belly as a table to eat his fruit that was chopped.

That's when he felt kicks from his pups. The first time that he felt it was when he was in the living room watching tv. He yelled for Yoongi, Yoongi came running to his mate panicking. Even though he didn't have the energy but it was his mate.

Taehyung smiled telling him to come closer. Yoongi was confused but walked towards him, Taehyung grabbed his hand putting down where he felt the kick.

Yoongi was still confused but that's when he felt the kick. He was surprised, he sat down on the sofa. Yoongi smiled his gummy smile when he felt it again.

"Our babies are kicking for the first time!" Taehyung said excited tears almost coming down. Yoongi kissed his tears away.

"They are going to be strong," Yoongi said hugging him.

Taehyung started to get exhausted from the kicking from his pups.

"Calm down please mommy is trying to enjoy the show for a little bit", Taehyung begged his pups while rubbing his tummy.

Soon they calm down for while, Taehyung sighed he couldn't get enough sleep these couple of days now that his pups kept kicking. His feet were swollen so he couldn't walk a lot and his back hurt too.

Yoongi told him that he should relax and be in bed. He doesn't want his omega to exhaust himself too much.

Yoongi came into their room seeing his mate pouting.

"What's wrong baby?" Yoongi asked laying next to him rubbing his big belly feeling the kicks from their babies.

Taehyung whined he glared at Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled a little bit so he kissed his pouting lips.

"Don't worry baby one more month and they will be here in our arms," Yoongi said spooning him putting the bowl in their nightstand.

Taehyung relaxes his back against Yoongi's chest. Yoongi pecked Taehyung's head rubbing his big belly.

Taehyung smiled feeling the pups calm down thank goodness.

"What do you there genders will be?" Taehyung asked playing with Yoongi's fingers.

Yoongi never thought of that but smiled.

"I don't mind their gender but I do want a baby girl," Yoongi said caressing the tummy with his other hand. Taehyung hummed.

Both didn't care what the genders were as long they were healthy then that's good.

But what they didn't know a mascure will come in their way...
_________________________________________

Yoongi went to work leaving Taehyung alone well Jimin was coming over.

Jimin and Taehyung were talking in the room.

"I can't wait until your baby is here!" Taehyung said excitedly clapping his hands.

Jimin smiled at him, "Me too I can't wait until my baby is here in my arms."

That's when they heard a crashing noise inside the house. Both omegas freezing in their spot.

"W-Wh-What was that?" Taehyung asked getting scared.

Jimin didn't know they were the only ones in the house.

"Wait here Taehyung, I'll go check," Jimin said. Taehyung grabbed his hand quickly.

"No Jimin let's stay here and call Yoongi. We don't have anything to protect us also I don't want you to get hurt." Taehyung said he was scared for their lives.

Jimin nodded walking to the door locking it quietly. Taehyung called Yoongi on the phone.

"Yes, baby?" Yoongi asked.

"Y-Y-Yoongi there was a crash in the h-house," Taehyung said starting to cry but hold it in.

Yoongi felt something is wrong. "Okay, I'm coming baby".

Taehyung said a yes that's when they heard bangs on the doors. Someone was breaking down the doors.

Taehyung panic he looked at Jimin who also panicked. That's when their door started to get banged.

Taehyung put down their phone putting a chair on the knob that way it will be hard to get in.

Taehyung pulled Jimin close to him. But looks like the person knew they were there so he started to break down the door.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT'S GOING ON!" Yoongi yelled through the phone right now he was driving fast didn't care if he broke the rules of driving.

Taehyung and Jimin's heart started to speed up fast, both hugging each other tightly.

WARNING THERE IS GOING TO BE ABUSE SO BE CAREFUL OKAY!!!!

The door was broken down letting the person who broke in enter the room.

"I finally found you Taehyungie your mine NOW!" The person yelled.

Jimin gasped he went in front of Taehyung trying to protect him but that made the person anger him more.

"Bitch get out of my way or I will hurt you." The man said threatening Jimin.

Jimin shook his head, Taehyung started to cry hearing his mate's yelling through the phone.

The man grabbed Jimin throwing him to another side of the room. Jimin yelled at the pain his side hurt.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung tried to get to him but the man grabbed putting a cloth at his nose. Taehyung tried to fight but the aroma that was in the cloth took him over. He only saw darkness after that, his body going limp.

The person carried Taehyung in a bridal style he looked at Jimin who was bleeding down there.

Jimin started to cry out loud about the pain he was feeling right now and how useless he was.

"Awww, looks like you lost the baby. I will send some roses for your loss." The man said smiling.

Jimin was shocked he tried to get up at least to stop the person. The man turned around walking away from the scene that's when he felt a tug on his pants.

He looked down to see Jimin grabbing his pants looks like he crawled.

"I-I won't l-l-let y-y-you l-leave," Jimin said through the pain he was feeling right now. The person tsked so he kicked Jimin's stomach hard. Jimin yelled in pain.

The person left with Taehyung in his arms. Yoongi was yelling through the phone when he heard Taehyung and Jimin's scream. He was panicking about what happened to his mate?!

"Please please don't let anything happen to them. Please I beg you don't let anything happen to Taehyung." Yoongi said to no one.

Yoongi came to the house running to see his house in a mess. He yelled for Jimin and Taehyung but no response. He looked through every room to see nothing.

He checked in their shared to see a scene that no one would like to see.

Jimin was laying down unconscious, there was a puddle of blood surrounding him.

"JIMIN!" Yoongi yelled he pulled Jimin in his embrace.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes. "I-I-I'm sor-r-ry Y-Y-Yoongi," Jimin said weakly before letting the darkness take him over.

"JIMIN STAY AWAKE FOR A MOMENT!" Yoongi yelled pulling out his phone to call for an ambulance.

"Yes, this is-" the operator was cut off.

"PLEASE COME RIGHT NOW MY FRIEND IS DYING AND HE IS BLEEDING A LOT!" Yoongi yelled holding Jimin with one hand.

"Yes, sir the emergency is coming in your way!" The operator said he knew that something wasn't right.

Yoongi threw his phone away, he was panicking and scared. Where is Taehyung?

The ambulance came putting Jimin on the bed taking him to the hospital. J-hope came when he saw Yoongi running put his office.

He saw Yoongi standing there his hands with blood, his face was paler than usual. That's when he Jimin on the ambulance, J-hope widened his eyes. His heart drop.

"Jimin..." He ran to Yoongi shaking him.

"WHAT HAPPENED YOONGI?!" J-hope screamed. Yoongi kept quiet he looked at him.

"FUCKING TELL ME YOONGI!?" J-hope screamed losing his cool.

"Y-Y-Y should go to Jimin," Yoongi said in a cracked voice.

J-hope nodded he knew Yoongi will tell him, he ran inside the ambulance going to the hospital. He saw gasped when he saw Jimin. He started sobbing he looked through the window to see Yoongi realising tears.

"Sir, I don't think your baby made it." The nurse said sadly. J-hope cried harder he had everything planned out for this child.

"Please at least save him and the baby please," J-hope begged them. The paramedics knew that the baby didn't make it...

"We will try sir." The paramedic said.

That's when they heard a small heartbeat...

Ohhhhhh this is tense. I didn't imagine this... Don't get mad at me okay. Yes, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY🎂
But none of my friends said happy birthday to me. I told them but looks like they forgot or something. But hey my family members celebrated and I GOT THE NEW ALBUM!!! That's all I won't be updating this week. Take care bye 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

234K 18.9K 42
"You're never 'an' alpha, you're always 'the' alpha!" All Jungkook sees, all Jungkook hears - tear down an alpha you see as an equal, bring down a tr...
173K 10.2K 46
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
50.6K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
1.4M 79.7K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...