Mafia Boss... šŸ–¤ - COMPLETED...

By Koochiminie

Top Jungkook Bottom Jimin Plot... Jungkook a cold hearted Mafia boss but only sweet to a person that he saw o... More

...Intro...
...1...
...2...
..3..
...4...
..5..
..6..
..7..
..8..
..9..
..11..
..12..
..13..
..14.. [M]
..15..
..16..
..17..
..18..
..19..
..20..
...21...
..22..
..23.. [ M ]
..24..
..25..
..26..
..27..
..28.. [M]
..29..
..30.. [ M ]
..31..
..32.. [ M ]
..33..
..34.. [ M ]
..35..
..36..
..37..
- Sequel -

..10..

6.2K 238 30
By Koochiminie

( Bless you all my lovely readers with this Picture

Our Mafia boss 😍 )

-------------------------------------

Jin : Can i see who is this guy..

( Yoongi turned the laptop and show it to jin... Then jin * gasped * Jungkook tilt his head and looked at jin and waiting for him to speak... )

Omg

( Jungkook stood up and said )

Hyung do you know something??

( Jin *gulped* and tears are falling in his eyes)

Jungkook : *yelled* PLEASE SPEAK WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM..

( all his hyungs look at him except jin.. They were shock because this is the first they saw a cold hearted person can be worried and cry to someone they haven't met.. )

( jungkook approach jin and hold his shoulders and asked him softly)

H-yung please answer me do you know something.. ( voice cracking)

Jin: *gulped and said * I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... ( fell on his knees and cried more)

Jungkook : What are you sorry for just tell me??

Jin: I'm sorry okay... My real name isn't K-im Seokjin...

( all the boys eyes widened)

Jungkook: WHAT?? Then what is your real name...

Jin: I- I am P-ark Seokjin...

Jhope : *gasped*  So you're saying h-he your B-rother..

( jin nodded)

He is my adopted brother.. When he was little his parents died and we adopted him..

Jungkook: Wait how come i never seen him when i was living with you...

Jin: Well he lives with my parents and when my parents also heard that i found you somewhere because of what you suffered.. They told me to hide it from you..

( Jungkook cursed and said to Yoongi, Namjoon and jhope )

That's it from tomorrow morning i need you three to go to his university and bring him here... GOT IT

Yoongi : *sighed* Yes got it..

( namjoon and jhope nodded
Then jhope helped jin to stand up and get out of Jungkook's office..
Jin tilt his head and said to Jungkook)

Please don't hurt him.. He is too precious for getting hurt... ( Then walked out)

( Jungkook sat on his chair gripped his hair )

Jungkook Pov...

UGH.. What am I going to do now??
Why am I worried about him?? Why do I care about that F*cking viral video??
UGH ...

-----------------

( A/n  Let me clarify you all Jungkook and jin are not siblings they're just best friends that treat each other as brothers Jin bought an apartment before like moved out of his parents house..

he lived there and brought Jungkook there when the time he found Jungkook.. Then few of months his parents adopted Jimin..

Jimin real name is Kim jimin..

* sorry if it sounded weird 😅
But jimin don't have any siblings here other then his step brother jin *

After they adopted him, they change his name as park jimin   ..

So yeah , hope you understand  and back to story.. 😁 )

... SKIP...

( The next day )

At Jimin's Apartment..

Jimin Pov..

I woke up with the sun reflecting on my window to my eyes.. I check my phone and saw a text from Taehyung who else.. *giggled*

Taetae 🐯
Hey good morning..
Don't be late today, cause i don't want my feet to get tired again.. Understand..

Aish i am older than him why do he treat me like a baby.. But he is really a good friend , I don't have any best friend other than him.. I am so thankful to have him by my side..

( I get out of bed and prepare to go to university then ate breakfast ..
I made some ramen and ate some bread.. )

( Our mochi's outfit 😍⬆ )

...Time SKIP...

-------------------

At Jungkook's Mansion...

Jungkook Pov..

I woke up because my phone vibrated , Ugh it's my F*cking alarm.. I turned it off then lift my head.. Ah why my head hurts.. I rubbed my eyes and saw an wine beside me and i am in the same outfit as yesterday also I'm in my office..

I saw an medicine for my headache and a note..

" Drink this for your hangover "

- Your beloved Hyung -

I smiled and drank it.. Suddenly my head kinda not that hurt anymore.. But all the incident of what happened yesterday came to my mind...

( I quickly got up and went out then went to my room and changed )

( Kookie's Outfit ⬆😍 )
----------------------------
( I went down stairs and texted the group to gather around in the living room)

Namjoon : Morning kook

Jhope: Hi kook

Yoongi : Hey Kid

( They all sat in the couch )

Jungkook: Hi good morning, so as i told yester--- ( his phone rang and from unknown ) Who is this f*cking person...

Hello

Oh you answered -smirks-

Kai??

Right -laughs evily-

What do you want??

Well well i have your precious
Boyfriend here with me

What?? I am straight, and i don't have boyfriend

Oh really?? Why then on his contact list
Your name " Daddy"

( Jungkook's eyes widened)

Don't you dare touch him
( jungkook's face became red because of anger)

Oh really too late

( he put the phone near jimin so Jungkook can hear how jimin is being
Hurt by people who he don't know..

Kai said : You like that, don't you
Jimin : AH NO, GO AWAY  AHH)

( Jungkook end the call and said)

Everyone get in the car and let's go to the abandoned place

( the others didn't utter a word the just did what Jungkook said.. They drove to the abandoned place.. Gladly it wasn't that far  )

..SKIP..

At the university ...

Jimin Pov..
After me and Taehyung are done we said goodbye and separated ways..

I was walking slowly and humming a song.. But suddenly a black van stopped by me and pulled me i scream a little " AHH-- " But cut off buy a cloth that made me sleep...

- To be continue 🌸🌸🌸-

A/n
Hope you like it!!
Enjoy the jikook photos 😊

What do you think happened to jimin??

Don't forget to vote 💟
Borahae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5K 32
A story in which a heartless demon captures two Angels. He wanted to make both of them his slaves but his heart wouldn't let him. What will happen w...
295K 18.5K 33
Despite Jimin's efforts to find a mate, he can never find the right one. He's gone on tons of dates, and been in far too many relationship, so much s...
103K 3.6K 42
It's a story of a boy named Kim Taehyung, a high school senior, who always comes first in his class. Everybody knows him as the most studious student...
94K 4.1K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...