...2...

Jimin pov....

I check what he did on my phone...
I saw a new contact called..
" Daddy 🤤".... 

Huh!! Daddy.. Why daddy.. Maybe i should ask tae.. But he said i can't tell to anyone what i saw.. Oh i think i can text him...

( he continue to walk.. And reached his apartment... He went to his room and took a shower.. Then changed clothes and made dinner)

-------------
SKIP.....
-------------

At  Jungkook's Mansion...

No one's Pov..

They are on Jungkook's office...
Jungkook is so pissed.. This is the first time a person lied to him.. All their work are being successful.. And no one can lie to him because him and his Mafia group are the most popular in seoul...

Jin have trying to calm him down.. Jungkook is so hard to calm him down.. He likes that all his works are successful..

Jin : jungkook Calm down... We can do another mission...

Jungkook : (he yelled) HOW CAN I.. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE LIED TO ME..

( all of them were speechless and didn't say a word.. They know how Jungkook is when mad... But this is the first time he yelled at jin...)

Yoongi : ( sighed) umm.. ok we will just leave you to calm down...

( he signals the others to leave.. They nod and went out of Jungkook's office...

Jungkook sat down on his desk.. And unbutton his cloth...)

Jungkook pov...
Ugh...(gripped his hair) I should've known that he lied.. I am going to find who is he working with.. No one can lie to me...
( his thoughts got off by his phone)
Who is this.. 

???
Hey is this the person who talked to me in the alley..

Jungkook
Oh hey there cutie..😉
Yes me What do you need..

???
Oh ok.. Good and don't call me cutie.. My name is jimin.. Park jimin... And.. Umm.. Can i ask why you put your name in my contact daddy.. With this emoji "🤤"

Jungkook
Why..!!
You're cute and nice name..
Well i put that because i am your daddy and you're my babyboy also you've a nice butt.. 😉

( jungkook changed your name
Cutie❤️)

Cutie❤️
But..um..you're not my dad..
And how can you say that.. I have a nice butt... That's so bad.. You should compliment people their beauty.. Not their butt..

Jungkook
I didn't mean that i am your dad..
And yea why would I..
You really have a nice butt.. I can name it jibooty.. 😏

Cutie ❤️
Then what..
Yah!! Why you saying like that!!

Jungkook
Are you innocent??

Cutie❤️
Umm.. Yea..
I don't know why you put your name as "daddy"... Can i change it.. What is your name??

Jungkook
Uh yea sure.. My name is jungkook..
Jeon jungkook..

Cutie❤️
Umm.. Nice name ok..
I will be back...

( jimin change your name to
Jungkook😁)

--------------------------
( jungkook gasped.. When he read that jimin was innocent... He went out of his office.. Went downstairs to get water.. He didn't know that jimin was innocent.. But on the other half.. He likes to tease jimin and wants to know him more... 😉)

---------------------------
SKIP...

At Jimin's Apartment...

Jimin pov..

After i got changed... I decided to text the guy that talked to me in alley.. He is quiet scary.. And a muscline person.. I wish i saw his face.. Maybe he is handso---.. No shut up jimin he do bad things.. What you saw maybe he will do it to you.. What will i do.. If i will see him again... ( sighed)

... I will text him...

( the chats are the same up there ⬆️
But what jimin meant by the " i will be back is"....

He got shocked.. His eyes widened.
When he knew it was jungkook the most popular Mafia Boss in seoul )

Omg... Omg.... He got up on his bed.. And start walking back and fort.... Omg...
Nooo.. He is jeon jungkook.. Like the jeon jungkook... The most popular Mafia Boss.. Here in seoul....  Nooo why did i met him.. This can't be.. Omg..

Breath jimin
Breath... Inhale.. Exhale...
That's why he was quiet scary... And muscline... And tall..

---------------------------
.................................

- To be continue 🌸🌸🌸-

A/n

Hey My lovely Readers..
Hope you like the chapter and enjoying it.... 😁

Share your thoughts about this book on the comments?!

Don't forget to vote..
Borahae 💜💜💜