Small Town Hero

By Freak-of-Madness

Emancipated Noelle is trying to run from her past. What happens when she breaks down in Charming? Can he save... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 59

967 44 8
By Freak-of-Madness

Noelle took the family on a tour of the town as they requested. She pointed out various hot spots like the local diner that everyone loved so much, the town square that was beautifully decorated during the holidays, and the municipal building. She gave them little tidbits about things she knew until the baby started crying. Trisha suggested they head back to her house so she could tend to the baby. Janie tried to entertain Jagger but he just kept crying as they made their way to the Lowman residence.

Noelle took the car seat out of its base and walked to the front door and unlocked it, letting her guests walk in first. She set the car seat by the door then got the baby out of it. She told the small family to get settled and where the TV remote was before taking Jagger to the nursery. She checked his diaper, starting on potty training early but no success yet, and changed it before rocking him to get him settled for his afternoon nap. Trisha and Josh walked around the living room checking out all the photos that adorned the place. Some where of Happy with his mother growing up. Some where of Noelle and Janie as teenagers.

Some were of Noelle at what they presumed to be the biker clubhouse celebrating her eighteenth birthday. Some were some professional photos of the happy Lowman couple and some professional photos of the entire family. Some were just of Jagger and one was of Happy holding Jagger right after they got home from the hospital. It made Janie's heart swell to see her bestie had made a life for herself out in California. She was happy that her friend was truly happy and was settling down with a family of her own. A little while later, Noelle came out from the bedrooms without the baby.

"Anyone want anything to drink?" Noelle asked.

"What do you have?" Janie asked.

"Sweet tea, milk, OJ, and beer." Noelle chuckled.

"Sweet tea, please." Janie and Trisha stated at the same time.

Noelle headed into the kitchen to get them all something to drink. She loved her life and hoped Janie and her parents could see that she had a good life here in Charming. The foursome sat around the living room reminiscing about Noelle's few years with their family, talking about the unconventional family she's found within the biker community, and her growing family. An hour later, she could hear Jagger making noises in the nursery. Noelle excused herself to go fetch her son. She returned with a giggling toddler and set him in the playpen to play with his toys while she entertained their guests.

Before she knew it, the sound of Happy's bike could be heard coming up the driveway. Josh watched as a wide smile crossed her face as she looked over at the door waiting for him to arrive. The group watched as he entered the house making the toddler squeal for his daddy. Happy slid his kutte off and hung it up by the door before walking over and picking up Jagger out of the playpen. Jagger hugged his daddy making Trisha and Janie smile at the scene. "How's daddy's little ass kicker this afternoon?" Happy asked, "You been a good boy?" Noelle told him he'd taken his afternoon nap and had been playing in his playpen since he woke up.

"Smells good in here." Happy said as he set Jagger on the floor.

"Dinner should be done soon." Noelle replied as he leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"I'm gonna go clean up. Been a messy day at the shop." Happy chuckled.

"What did he mean?" Josh asked.

"He's covered in dirt and grease from the day at the auto mechanic shop. There's hardly a day he doesn't come home filthy." Noelle chuckled as she looked over at Jagger who was trying to roll his ball to Janie.

"Ah. I can't imagine how hard laundry must be." Trisha laughed.

"Gemma gave me a secret to getting grease out of his clothes. Works wonders." Noelle replied, "She's been a huge help to me. Especially with the new mommy stuff. She even threw me a baby shower."

"That's great! I was worried you were going to be all alone going through this when you told Janie you were pregnant." Trisha smiled at her.

"I've got Gemma and a few of the other biker wives I hangout with. They're good people." Noelle stated.

Janie scooted to the floor so she could play with Jagger. Noelle excused herself to check on dinner. The roast and veggies were done so she popped some rolls in the toaster oven to warm up before setting the table. Once the table had been set, she moved the highchair over in between her seat and Happy's seat so one of them could help Jagger eat. She grabbed a little Gerber meal for him since she didn't want him eating big people food yet. These meals had bites that were healthy but small enough he wouldn't choke on them. She could let him fist the bites in his tiny hands and try to feed himself while the grown-ups ate.

As the rolls were warming up, she moved the pot roast to a platter and all the veggies to a large bowl then moved them to the table. She grabbed a beer for Happy and set it at his place. After that she took the pitcher of tea and set it on the table for those drinking tea to refill their glasses. Asking Josh what he wanted, he surprised her and said he'd take a beer. He almost never drank, that Noelle remembered, so his answer took her off guard. She grabbed him a beer out of the fridge and set it at one of the extra places at the table. Just as she was calling her guests to dinner, Happy came out of the hallway freshly showered in his pj bottoms and a gray SAMCRO t-shirt.

He kissed her forehead before she set the rolls on the table. Happy grabbed his son and got him settled in his highchair as everyone else was sitting down at the table. Trisha commented on how great everything looked making Noelle smile at her. "It should, you taught me how to cook!" Noelle joked making Trisha and Janie laugh. Happy was busy helping his son get a fistful of green beans in his mouth. Josh watched the big bad biker with the toddler and couldn't believe how gentle and loving he was with the boy. Trisha wanted to know about Jagger's birth so Noelle told them about how Happy had been on a run when she'd gone into labor.

Gemma had taken her to the hospital but Jagger was being stubborn, like his father she pointed out, and the doctor had her walking around the maternity ward for hours to get her to dilate enough for the birth. Happy interjected and said she'd called him from the hospital so he raced from where they were on their run to race back to be with her at the hospital. Trisha awed at that making Noelle giggle. She explained that Happy had arrived shortly before she gave birth and that he had been amazing helping coach her through each contraction. Happy interjected once again to explain that she'd started hemorrhaging and he was pushed out of the room while the doctor worked on her.

Jagger was cleaned up, had his vitals taken, and then moved to the nursery where he got to feed and hold him for the first time. Janie and Trisha awed at that too. Noelle just looked over at her 'ol man with a sense of pride and love as she listened to him describe how he felt holding his son for the first time. She went on to explain about needing a blood transfusion and saline bag and was in the hospital for a couple days to make sure she didn't hemorrhage again and that things were going to be fine before the doctor sent her home. Noelle was quick to state how Happy had been such a big help with the baby and around the house until she healed up and was able to go back to work.

"I'm still a big help around here." he pointed out making her laugh and quickly agree. Noelle told them how involved Happy had been during her pregnancy and now with the baby. It made Trisha feel better about their union hearing how he treated Noelle and her son. After dinner, Noelle was cleaning up when Trisha asked what she could do. Noelle shooed her out of the kitchen citing they were guests and to go to the living room and get to know her husband a bit more. It wouldn't take her long to clean up from dinner. Trisha kissed her forehead and reluctantly agreed.

Happy was sitting in his recliner holding Jagger and tickling the boy's stomach as the small family got settled on the couch. Josh began asking questions so Happy answered them the best he could without revealing too much about the MC, his police record, or what he did in the club. The last thing he wanted to do was scare his wife's best friend's family by telling them he was a killer for his MC who had a police record. They were having a nice chat as he told stories of growing up in Tacoma, Washington with his aunt and mother. "My boy will never know what it's like to grow up without a father." Happy told them earning a head nod from Josh.

The evening was nice as they sat around gettingto know one another a little more. Josh went to fetch their bags when they alldecided to call it a night. Happy went to put Jagger down for the night asNoelle was showing Trisha which room she and Josh would be sleeping in. Sincethey didn't have an extra bedroom, Janie would be sleeping on the couch but theyoung woman didn't mind it at all. She was just excited to get to see and catchup with her best friend. Josh told Trisha they should leave the next day to getup to their next destination since they'd seen how Noelle was living and wassatisfied she was being treated well. Trisha agreed but didn't say anything toher daughter before everyone went to bed.

A/N: Please comment and vote below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.1K 25
A abusive father who'd groomed his daughter to be a wife owes the Sons money. Will he bargain to pay them back or will he give them something else? ...
75.5K 2.2K 54
My first Rane fic. Aria, a streamer, moves in with her sick aunt in Charming to help take care of her. What happens when she catches the attention of...
SMILES By LoLah

Fanfiction

17.7K 639 23
Happy X OC Fanfic.
14.3K 295 10
Ashlynn returns to Charming after her father moves their family to Dallas and eventually becomes the President of SAMDAL. Wanting his daughter to ha...