My Bad Boy Doctor

By Kaiddance

WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST EDITOR'S CHOICE -- SEPTEMBER 2021 EXCLUSIVE CHAPTERS AND WRITER'S REVEAL CONTENT AVAILA... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
3.1 - Exclusive Bonus Chapter - Blake Part 1
3.2 - Exclusive Bonus Chapter - Blake Part 2
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
BONUS CHAPTER -- VAL
Exclusive Writer's Reveal: Kelly's Characterization, Covid & Future Plans

10

36.4K 1.3K 364
By Kaiddance

For sensitive readers, I guess I should let you know you can ignore this chapter if sex bothers you.

26 Dec 2021: Apparently people get upset that there's no sex right away in the first half. For those who need this spoiler, it's after the break.

I'm also going to politely request that you don't advertise your smut stories/reading lists on here or loudly proclaim you're done with this story. This was a first draft I haven't had a chance to revise yet. Read or don't read, but don't be rude. I'll delete the comments before I mute you.

Everyone else, enjoy!

Blake and I had sex.

We didn't make love or indulge in tender emotion. This was full-blown passion where we fucked each other eight ways from Sunday until our heads spun. And every time we climaxed, we did it again.

It was amazing.

Long after dinner and after a stint in the hot tub, Blake and I lie in his bed, bodies entwined and relaxed. He traces the contours of my body, occasionally stopping to roll my nipples between his fingers.

I splay my hand against his chest and my head rests against his shoulder. I'm so elated and comfortable that I never want this moment to end. Every fiber of my body buzzes in satisfaction as I curl into him.

With a deep sigh, he cups my breast. "You are so beautiful," he hums. "I can't get enough of you."

I smile, inhaling the scent of sweat mingled with us as I bring my hand down until it wraps around him, making his breath hitch. "I could say the same for you," I say, squeezing until I feel him harden in my grasp.

It feels powerful to know I have this effect on him, and I'm ready to assert myself again, to take control and have him panting my name. I want to do so much to him, now and many more times to come.

Sensing what I'm about to do, he reaches for a condom on the nightstand and tears it open before rolling it over his length. He doesn't resist when I climb on top and settle over him, and I'm on fire the moment we connect. I have all the control as I rock back and forth, moving at different tempos to draw out the pleasure. My climax is already building in my chest, the pit of my stomach, and between my thighs, and I can tell he's close too.

It isn't until until we cry in unison, gripping each other as pleasure washes over us in waves, that I realize I'm the bad girl in this relationship, and he's the good boy next door. Every trope I conceived about him was actually subverted where I'm playing out the role I set for him in my fantasy while he's cast in mine.

It's thrilling and frightening at the same time, to think I could be the one to hurt him if I'm not careful. The last thing I want is to toy with his emotions.

Breathless, I roll onto the bed, high from my release. Blake moves to clean himself off before joining me again, nuzzling my neck. His mouth is hot against my ear and his hands sizzle everywhere he touches me.

"Be my girlfriend, Kelly."

My heart skips at the words. This man has just asked me to be his. Is it the sex speaking or does he genuinely want this? I'm not sure, and that's what scares me. What if he changes his mind tomorrow morning and realizes this was a mistake?

As if he reads my mind and knows all of my insecurities, he sits up, drawing me into his lap. There is nothing separating our bare skin, and the moment is intimate as my breasts touch his chest and our hips meld together. Even in the darkened room, I can see the seriousness in his eyes and the longing in his face.

His fingers dig into my back, sliding low until they settle on my backside. Each touch sends a shiver down my spine. He's freaking serious.

I'm terrified and have no idea how to respond.

Looping my arms around his neck, I thread my hands into his hair and tug hard, bringing him closer so my mouth can meet his. His kiss is fervent and demanding, his tongue gliding over my lips. It's a mind-blowing kiss, where all I can see is the moon, stars, and the rest of the universe beyond.

I don't know how I feel. We barely know each other, and I could be the one to change my mind. I also worry he won't feel the same way in a week from now.

Tearing his mouth away from mine, he forces me onto my back, pinning my arms above my head as he straddles me. His gaze burns into mine, demanding an answer. "Well?"

I shiver when a gust of the air conditioning unit breezes over my breast, sending goosebumps everywhere. My wrists tingle from his weight, and I'm so turned on by the intensity of his open emotions.

He wants what he wants and he goes for it.

Maybe I should too.

I nod, my mind still swimming in euphoria. My voice is throaty, making me sound like I haven't had water in days. "Yes."

I'm about to ask for reassurances such as, "is this what you really want?" or "are you absolutely sure?" but he cuts me off with another kiss. Then before I know it, he's wrapping my wrists and fastening them to the bed.

He's so fast, I don't have time to register his actions, but his eyes are filled with lust as he slowly rakes his gaze over me. When his thumb circles my center, I gasp and arch my back, my body begging for another go. "Oh my God, Blake. You ask me to be your girlfriend and then tie me up?"

A guttural growl escapes his throat, and his mouth is immediately exploring every surface of my body. Between sensual kisses, he rasps, "I wanted to see your face when you said yes. Now I want to fulfill any fantasies you might have about me as your bad boy."

Oh, that is hot. I squirm and curl my toes, pulsing with sexual energy.

"I can think of much more than bondage," I reply.

"We'll do it all," he rasps before closing his mouth over my center and pushing me over the edge of oblivion.

My legs are sore and every aches when I wake up the next day. Blake snores softly beside me, sprawled on his back baring all his pitched tent glory with nothing to conceal him. I should be too tired after everything we did last night, but I'm insatiable and I crave more.

For a moment, I lie on my side, propping myself on my elbow as I watch him sleep. His face is peaceful in the light; he looks like he doesn't have a care in the world as his mouth lifts in a slight smile. His eyes are moving beneath the lids, and by the way he groans and shifts, I can tell he's dreaming about something good.

And then it really hits me: I agreed to be his girlfriend last night between the throes of passion. Now that the reality of the morning after has settled in, I realize how much I want a man like him. He's been nothing but kind since we met, always anticipating my needs and giving me his attention.

Being with him feels wonderful, yet I wonder if we're moving way too fast. I've always heard about those couples who fall hard for each other, that being in love is like walking on air. But when the heart breaks, it shatters.

Mom and Dad were like that, married only six months after they met. Then they had me, and all the fighting started. Finally, he left and she went crazy, blaming me for everything that went wrong.

Logically, I know there is more to the story, that I'm not responsible for their choices. As an adult, it's clear they were mismatched from the beginning. And seeing Dad with Carmen showed me he wasn't the prick Mom made him out to be. If he was, I never saw it with my stepmom. She kept him on the straight and narrow, and her death crushed him.

My heart pounds until it threatens to leap out of my throat. This is too much, too soon. I don't know how to be in a relationship or open myself up to people. I don't know how to untangle my mind and my emotions or tell the difference between lust and feelings.

I'm trembling for all the wrong reasons now, and I need air. Carefully rising from the bed so I don't disturb Blake, I rush into the bathroom and softly close the door behind me. Then I turn on the sink and splash my face with cold water.

When I look into the mirror, I'm greeted with bruises and hickies all along my collarbone. I don't remember us roughing it so much, but the evidence of a good time is tattood across my skin, clear as day. My hair is a tangled mess, reminding me of a Barbie doll whose hair has never been combed.

I can only imagine what Blake's back looks like from my nails scraping his skin.

A knock has me scrambling to turn off the sink. I forgot, this isn't my house and he probably needs to pee.

I open the door a crack and peek through the narrow space, suddenly self-concious that I'm naked. He stands outside, making no effort to cover himself as he leans against the frame beside the opening. A grin curves his lips, like he's thoroughly amused.

"You'd think after exploring every inch of each other, the shyness would have worn off by now."

Using my arms as a shield, I cover my breasts and my crotch even though he's tasted and seen everything. Heat burns my cheeks as I recall the night of debauchery we indulged in.

"That was in the dark," I stammer. "I don't look good in the light."

He looks like he wants to charge inside, but doesn't. Instead he says, "I'll be the judge of that. May I come in?"

I take a tentative step back, and he enters. His gaze immediately drops down, and his examines my skin with a feather-light touch. "Oh shit. I didn't realize I went so rough. Does it hurt?"

I shake my head. Meanwhile, my heart melts at his concern for my well-being. Most people wouldn't care about something as trivial as a hickie, unless it was to find something to cover it. The way he touches me is as if I'm fragile, a treasure to be handled with care.

He continues prodding at the marks, and suddenly, I'm wondering what else he's willing to prod this early in the morning. Flame ignites more than my face this time, especially when he slides his fingers between my groin.

There's no denying I'm aroused and that he's ready for another round when he presses himself against me. When I drop my hand to uncover myself, he drops to his knees, curling his fingers inside as his tongue flicks my sensitive center.

My hips thrust forward of their own accord, and my body screams for release between his tongue and fingers working into my G-spot. Shivers and spasms shudder through me until a wave of pleasure tears through me.

I don't know if I'm crying or screaming his name, but the moment is sheer ecstacy. He continues as I contract around his fingers, hitting that spot over and over again.

When he finishes, I wobble in place, clinging to his shoulders for support. When he rises back to his feet, he holds me firmly by the hips and he presses a kiss in the hollow of my neck, purring like a tomcat. "Mm, you're a goddess."

Nobody has ever said anything so kind. It leaves my legs all noodly and makes me want to melt into a puddle of happy goo.

"You give me too much credit," I mumble, unable to take a compliment and leave it at that.

Blake nips my collarbone and releases me, but not before he tugs me forward and playfully swats my ass. The sound echoes off the walls, and he spanks me again on the other cheek.

His voice rumbles in his throat as he messages my sensitive skin. "Give me just a minute. Then we can shower and I'll make breakfast."

His chest shudders with ragged breaths, and his eyes are dilated with mischief and lust. He watches me in a way no man has ever done, and for the first time in my life, I feel desirable and wanted.

I reluctantly give him privacy, and the sound of water comes on behind me. There's no time for me to mull everything over when the door opens again and he pulls me into the bathroom with him.

With his toothbrush shoved into his mouth, he tears a sterile brush from a pack and hands it to me before spitting into the sink. As he rinses, I brush my teeth, thankful we're not doing this with morning breath.

By the time I finish, steam covers every surface of the bathroom, making it impossible to see. I blindly stumble with him into the shower stall, where he closes the pane behind us.

Beneath the shower head, he spins me around so I'm facing the wall, bracing myself against the tile as he slowly pushes himself inside of me. I bend forward, trying to adjust myself to his height when I feel his middle finger just outside of my ass.

"Is this okay?" he asks between thrusts.

Honestly, I've never had anything near that area, and I'm curious as hell to find out what it's like. At first, it's weird as it goes in, but once it's there, combined with him fucking me, it's erotic. That's when my hand goes to my sensitive flesh in the front, and I hear him groan.

"Oh god, yes! Play with yourself, I want you to come again."

My eyes drift shut and soon, all I can feel is our bodies moving in perfect synchronization, and all I can hear is our labored breathing, chanting each other's names beneath the water.

The anal orgasm comes first this time, igniting a chain reaction of a vaginal climax in unison with his release. This isn't the moon or stars anymore, this is fucking bliss in the afterlife.

He slumps against me, resting his cheek against my shoulder blade, sucking in deep breaths. "Holy shit, that was hot."

No kidding. I giggle, basking in the after-sex bliss. He's going to be the death of me of he keeps this up, but at least it'll be a fun way to go out.

We finally move to clean ourselves, lathering each other with soap and washing it off. He finishes first, leaving me to relish the rest of the shower in peace, though I'm not far behind him.

I turn off the water and wrap myself in the towel he left out for me. I am relaxed and content as my toes sink into the squishy carpet. I have no idea where my clothes are, but that's the least of my worries in this house with only us together.

Blake is sitting on the bed, wearing black boxer-briefs. His arms, legs, and abs are so well toned, it's like he's a Greek God reincarnated, placed on this earth for my pleasure.

When he looks up, I initially grin until I see his phone against his ear as he listens in silence, and his brows furrow while his earlier smile is replaced with a scowl. After a moment, he hangs up with a whispered curse, dragging his hands through his damp hair.

Anxiety gnaws at my stomach. What could be so bad to erase twelve hours of mind blowing sex?

I swallow, prepared for this as the moment he tells me of a secret lover who's suddenly come back into his life, because that's what always happens in these kinds of stories.

"What's wrong?"

His next words are a relief and scary at the same time.

"That was the urgent care center. They left me a message to quarantine and get tested. One of the doctors I worked with two days ago is positive, and another was just sent home with symptoms of Covid-19."

Well, fuck. There's nothing to ruin a good mood like Coronavirus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.7K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...
232K 4.5K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
344K 40.1K 55
♡ Editor's Pick 2020 ♡ When Rachel, who had loved her best friend Lucas since she was a little girl, found out he loved her too, she couldn't be any...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...