𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗𝗦, sa...

By simpomatic

७ ‧₊˚ 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 their relationship was wrong, but isn't that the fun in it? 〖 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅�... More

𝒛𝒆𝒓𝒐, small worlds.
𝒐𝒏𝒆, old friends.
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, his touch.
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, talk to me.
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, heart to heart.
𝒔𝒊𝒙, warm welcome.
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, let it happen.
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, nosebleeds.
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆, infatuation.
𝒕𝒆𝒏, lips sealed.
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, new ideas.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆, time will tell.
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, guilty pleasure.
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, sucker punch.
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, bleeding.
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, healing wounds.
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, freedom.
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, the bottom.
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏, levi.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚, betting gal.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆, jestur.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐, shocker.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, the perfect storm.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, face masks.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, glass half full.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙, awe.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, ship sailing.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, chemical reaction.
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆, audacity.
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚, see you later.
𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆, ethereal.
𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐, road trip.

𝒕𝒘𝒐, nostalgia.

32.2K 1.3K 1.2K
By simpomatic

ⵢ₊˚ IN WHICH. . . the four gamers meet again.

────────────────────

TO SAY VEDA WAS NERVOUS WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT. She was nearly sweating. Which was honestly ironic, considering she's been a massive extrovert since she could talk. But the fact that she was about to casually play Bedwars with some of the biggest gamers the Minecraft community had ever seen was enough to make anyone get at least a bit shaky.

Yes, they were some of her first online friends, and she missed the bonds she had with them more than anything, but now things were...different.

What was even crazier was that she was now in a server with all of them. Not just Dream, Sapnap, and George, but a few others, too. Karl Jacobs, Quackity, and BadBoyHalo—to name a few. It appeared to be their casual talking server; nothing to do with the beloved SMP or any fans. Just a place for the friends to communicate.

As soon as she was invited, around ten minutes before they were supposed to play Bedwars, there was some activity in the chat.

discord, 8:52 P.M.

quackity
who just joined the server

who is jestur

Sapnap
o that's veda!!

she was me and george's and
dream's friend back when we
we're like 13-14 and she's finally
back online

Dream
VEDA!!

you never messaged me am i really
that scary

jestur
terrifying, actually

but HELLO CLOUT GOD🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

George
wait i thought they were kidding

you're actually here wtf😱😱😱

jestur
surprise surprise🦾🦾

quackity
never thought i'd see the day where
george talks to a woman and gets a
reply back 😀

KarlJacobs
LOLOOLOLLLIL

also hi Veda!!

jestur
KARL!! ur all so famous wtf pls don't
kill me 😩🙏

Dream
i am not threatening at all how are you
so scared of me

jestur
how am i supposed to NOT be scared of
you brethren,,,,

actually yk what fine i'm not scared of a mf
whose nickname is PISSBABY😐😐

George
BRETHREN

WHAT IS BRETHREN

Sapnap
ARE WE GONNA PLAY BEDWARS OR
NOT YOU IDIOTS

jestur
I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY BEDWARS JUST
TO ROCK DREAMS SHIT 🥊🥊🥊🥊

Dream
Oh??

I would like to see you try

vc1

Sapnap
george get in vc1 with us

Hesitantly, Veda clicked the button on her monitor, connecting her to the audio call. She inhaled and exhaled once, twice, maybe three times. The familiar sound effect let her see that Sapnap, Dream, and George had all joined the channel. She had heard their voices plenty times before in videos and streams, but this would be their first time hearing her voice...post puberty.

"Veda, hi!" Dream exclaimed, a smile evident in the way he spoke.

"Hello!" she replied, cringing at the way she sounded.

"Woah, I don't remember you sounding like that. You and Sapnap were always the two that had the squeaky little chipmunk voices," George then said, a playful tone in this words.

"You have no place to talk; you sounded like a ten year old til you were, like, 18."

Veda laughed at Dream's insult, clicking on her mouse to pull up Minecraft.

"So how've you been?" Sapnap asked, getting on Minecraft as well.

"Um...pretty well. I mean I'm about done with my first semester in college, so that's cool. I never stopped gaming, though."

"Wait, so why'd you go offline? If it's ok for me to ask," George responded.

"She got grounded and her mom made her delete Discord, then she completely forgot her login. Veda, you're extremely smart," Sapnap remarked. He was silently hoping she wouldn't take it to heart. All he wanted was to be able to joke around like old times.

Veda scoffed, "Thanks, asswipe. In my defense, I lost the USB that had all my passwords. Pardon me for not having the memory of Einstein."

Dream snickered. "I don't know, Veda, sounds like a you problem to me."

"Wait are we gonna be on the same team in Bedwars? Cause I kinda wanna 1v1 Dream right now," she said, smirk resting on her lips. It appears they were warming up to each other right away.

"I can make it so it's just us four in a tournament," Sapnap said. "But Dream gets really competitive, he might become a sore loser if you beat him. Let's just play as a team first."

Dream protested right away, but was just talked over by George.

"I remember when we used to play Bedwars, Veda. As soon as the game would start you would just grab a pickaxe and go destroy as many beds as possible. I thought you were crazy!"

"Ok, but like, nine out of ten times I would destroy at least one or two beds. It was the perfect tactic, if we're being honest," she said, listening to Dream sigh and stop talking in defeat.

"You can say it was the perfect tactic, but you did get killed like, every single time." George was still joking around, and they continued arguing over whose game plan was better while they got into the lobby together.

"I'm gonna try my old tactic," Veda declared. Sapnap blew a raspberry into the mic while George scoffed.

"You're going to die. If you don't die I will Venmo you, like, a thousand dollars," the British man stated.

"No, no, no, I actually will. Veda go and destroy Blue's bed and I will literally give you 1k," Dream blurted, and George sighed.

"Wait, but that's like, so much pressure! That's not fair!" Veda hollered, jumping around the middle with the iron pickaxe that would hopefully bring her to victory.

"I mean, you talked yourself up, let's see the old skills. It's your money, not mine," the cocky Florida man said, smug as ever.

"Dream you're exactly how I remember, you know that? You all are—except now your voices are all like, three octaves lower."

The three boys laughed, watching her icon with amusement. She snuck onto the shitty bridge made by Blue, and got as far as starting to destroy their bed protection before being noticed. The two team mates that were there began attacking her, to which she started screaming.

"You're gonna die. You are going to die!" Dream bragged. And he was right, but there was a twist.

Right as she was killed, the rumbling thunder-like noise bustled over their speakers, and an announcement crossed the screen.

She had destroyed the bed.

"SUCK MY TOES, GREEN BITCH!" she screamed, sounding like she had known them forever. In a way—she had.

"There is no way, that had to of been a glitch. You were literally dead!" George said, grinning.

"Guess I'm better than you remember, huh?" Veda's tonality was confident, and Dream in particular liked that there was finally a female to match their energy. She was just like they remembered. "Now hand over the money, rich boy!"

Sapnap giggled, "Dream, she got you good."

"...send your Venmo in chat," Dream pleaded, ashamed and embarrassed in his past confidence.

"No, I'm kidding, I don't need money. Beating you in the game will be enough of a reward," she stated, glistening into a grin.

"So she's skilled and humble. Dream, you got some competition," Sapnap hissed.

"Yeah, all she has to do is start streaming and you're done for," George added on, laughing while he spoke.

"Speaking of which, would you ever consider streaming, Veda? I could raid you or something to help you get started," Sapnap offered, a kind and generous smile plastered on his face.

"Maybe one day, but thanks. As for now I need to worry about dumbass school."

"What're you a major in?" Dream questioned her, ruffling the hair on the crown of his head.

"Economics."

The three men "oohed."

"So you're smart smart, huh?" Sapnap teased, earning a scoff from her.

"My parents just put pressure on me since I'm not going to Med school like they did. I hate medical stuff and yet my dad's a nurse and my mom is a fuckin' brain surgeon," she elaborated.

"Oh, makes sense. I mean my mom wanted me to be a lawyer, but given where I am today, I'd say she's pretty proud of me," Dream said, complacent as always.

"Imagine that, Dream as a lawyer." George was poking fun at his friend, critically.

The four friends laughed, and went on playing until any tension that may of been there was resolved completely. In the end, it felt like it had in the past; they were able to make fun of each other like they once had, but also showed a deep care for one another.

And they knew for a fact that they wouldn't lose the friendship again anytime soon.

────────────────────

CAL SPEAKS!

OI!! CHAPTER TWO!! hope
you like this and i hope even
more you like veda!! she's a
pretty cool gal and tbh i am
gay for her lolz 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

if you liked it try to drop some
sexy feedback!! AND drink
some water!! give your mind
a break today, i love you!!

oh also!! IT DOESNT MATTER
WHAT COLOR YOUR SCREEN
IS ON!! white, black, or cream,
this story can be read with any
color you prefer :))

ogey bye ⛹️‍♀️⛹️‍♀️⛹️‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.3K 41
❝ why are you throwing bonemeal at me?!" ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"so you grow the fuck up. ❞ 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 [𝘢𝘮-𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩-𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘴] adj. The desire to...
252K 6.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐚 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢...
1M 25.1K 44
⇢ ˗ˏˋ flirting jokes leading to falling in love. isn't it a fun love story? ꒰⚘݄꒱ georgenotfound x oc started : 04 - 08 - 21 ended : 03 - 09 - 21
3.7K 75 34
In a world filled with critics and negativity, Dream faces intense pressure to give up his career as a content creator. However, everything takes a d...