For The Sake Of

ameesaAhlam

Thera Mallay, she was a self-made billionaire, having chains of restaurants across the globe and many other b... Еще

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: The Proposal
CHAPTER 2: Revenge
CHAPTER 3: Engaged
CHAPTER 4: You Can Do It
CHAPTER 5: The Graysons
CHAPTER 6: Wedding Of The Decade
CHAPTER 7: Who's Serah?
CHAPTER 8: Mr & Mrs Madison
CHAPTER 9: Are You Jealous?
CHAPTER 10: Teasing
CHAPTER 11: He Cares...Maybe
CHAPTER 12: How Long?
CHAPTER 13: It Can't Be
CHAPTER 14: Picnic
CHAPTER 15: Too Good For Me
CHAPTER 16: A Heart Of Gold
CHAPTER 17: Fireworks
CHAPTER 18: Unbelievable
CHAPTER 19: All I Needed
CHAPTER 20: Already?
CHAPTER 21: I Want You
CHAPTER 22: My Everything
CHAPTER 23: Birthday Gift
CHAPTER 24: Oh God!
CHAPTER 26: Let Me Love You
EPILOGUE
New Story!
New Story!
NEW STORY!
New Story!
New Story!
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story

CHAPTER 25: Date

24.1K 869 47
ameesaAhlam

"Larisa don't be childish, you are coming with me. And if you don't then I will drag you there", he said sternly.

"But Isaac--"

"My decision is final!", he said getting up from my lap and went inside the bathroom.

Looks like I have no other option than to agree with him...

I quietly laid down trying to fall asleep and a few minutes later Isaac came and laid beside me and pulled me to his chest, my back pressed against his chest with his arm around my waist.

I closed my eyes and then I heard him whisper in my ears, "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you...;But you are still coming with me."

A smile formed on my face and instead of replying, I turned around and buried my head his chest as he kissed my forehead.
________________________________________

We entered our presidential suite in Paris after a long meeting.
It's been two days since we came here and all we did was work and work and work!
Finally today was the last meeting and we would be leaving in a day or two.

It was evening when Isaac asked me where I would like to go.

"I don't know any places...but I can't go back without seeing the Eiffel Tower."

"Okay then, get dressed."

I quickly went inside the washroom and freshened up and changed into a jeans and shirt because I prefer jeans over dresses.

I felt really happy strolling around the Eiffle Tower along with Isaac as we licked our ice creams.
His one arm was around my shoulder while the other held the ice cream.

Soon, we heard some people clapping and we turned our attention to a couple; the man was down on his knees with a ring in his hand while the girls covered her mouth with her hand in surprise and tears fell down her eyes.
People gathered around them as we all waited for the girl to say yes.
And when she finally said yes, everyone applauded as the couple kissed.

I was not jealous but I felt a pinch in my heart seeing her getting proposed, infront of the Eiffle Tower, in the City of Love.
That's what I always dreamt about.

I sighed heavily making Isaac turn towards me, "What happened?"

I shook my head, "Nothing...can we...go back...I am tired."

"But we hardly saw anything."

"Please...I want to go back to our room."

"Ok...come on."

I felt sad...I can ask Isaac for it and I know he will fulfill my dream happily but what's the fun in it when you already know that someone is going to propose you.

We reached our room and my mood was still gloomy which Isaac definitely noticed cause he asked again, "You sure you are fine?"

"Yes...I am fine."

Giving me another long, curious look he went inside the washroom to change while I pulled out my diary from my bag.
I opened the page where I wrote my dreams and I just read them again.
When I wrote all this, I didn't know whether I will have that much money to afford to visit Paris but today, I am in Paris only but my dream didn't come true; so close yet so far.

I heard the washroom's door open and I quickly kept the diary inside my bad before Isaac could notice and I hurried past him into the washroom.
_______________________________________

I woke up in the morning only to find the other side of my bed cold, where did Isaac go?

I thought he must be in the washroom but he was not there even, anyway I got up and did my morning routine and when I came out of the room and into the living room I saw him on sitting on the couch, talking to someone on the phone while drinking coffee.
He smiled on looking at me and excused himself and went inside the bedroom to talk while I sat there, eating croissant that he already ordered.

When he came back, he said, "I am going out right now but I will pick you up at 7 in the evening; a dress will be reaching you soon, dress nicely; we are going somewhere."

"Where? A party?", I asked curiously.

He shrugged, "You will see."
And he pecked my lips before leaving the suite.

I laid down on the couch and switched on the TV and rubbed my stomach, feeling excited all of a sudden thinking about the life that was growing inside me.
I was almost one month pregnant.
I am still waiting for the right time to tell Isaac about cause with every passing day it feels like a crime to hide it from him.

A few hours later, the doorbell rang and I opened it to see a man standing there with a packet in his hand.

"Mr. Grayson sent it for you, Madame", he spoke in a thick French accent and giving him a polite smile, I took the packet from him.

Inside the bedroom, I opened it to reveal a gorgeous red dress; it looked stunning.
I ran my hand on its fabric in admiration; Isaac's choice is too good.

After taking a shower and pampering myself, I applied minimum makeup and slipped into the dress and as I stood infront of the mirror, I gasped looking at myself.

I looked stunning.

The dress fitted me perfectly, how does he even know my size?!

I checked the time and it was 7:01 when there was a knock on the bedroom door.
I quickly wore my sandals and opened the door to reveal Isaac standing there in a tight plain black shirt and grey pants making my breath hitch at his sight, he looked so delicious.

After I checked him out from head to toe, I looked up at him to see him still staring at me as his jaw dropped; and my face turned red just like my dress.

I cleared my throat and he immediately snapped out of his thoughts and his eyes met mine.
Moving closer to me, he trailed his finger along the side of my cheeks leaving a tingling sensation.

"You look absolutely stunning, sweetheart; beautiful.", He spoke so softly as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

My lips curled up in a slight smirk, "You just lost the challenge, Mr Grayson."

He frowned blinking his eyes a few time, not quite understanding what I meant; then gradually it dawned upon him and his frown vanished.

I expected him to defend himself and say that he didn't lose the challenge but he didn't.
Instead a small smile made its way to his lips.

He stepped closer and slowly ran his hand along the curves of my body.
"If this is the sight that I get to see on loosing then...it was worth losing."

I bit my lips suppressing my smile, realising later that I had applied lipstick.

His eyes fell on my lips and he leaned in closer for a kiss but I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him lightly, "You will ruin my makeup."
He cocked his head at my words.

He groaned lightly before whispering in my ears, "If you are not letting me to kiss you now then believe me, this dress is getting torn tonight...by me."
A shiver ran down my spine on hearing his words, it scared me but at the same time, it excited me.

Pushing him gently, I sidestepped him saying, "We will see."

He smirked, "Hmm...we will see."

Sitting in the backseat of the car, beside Isaac, I thought over and over again that whether I should ask him or not.

At last, I spoke, "Is it a...date?"

He looked at me, "What do you think so?"

"How can I tell?..."

He looked ahead and said softly after a pause, "It's a date."

A date. Sounds good...I have never been on a date but let's see what happens on my first date.

At the age of 28, I am finally going out on date that too with my husband. Quite funny.

We have been sitting in the car for the past 20 minutes when Isaac pulled out something from his pocket. It was dark inside the car, I wasn't able to see what he had in his hand.

And then I felt something soft touch my eyes and before I knew it, I was blindfolded by velvet cloth as I could feel its fabric.

"Isaac?"

"Trust me, sweetheart."

"But--"

He placed his finger on my lips, "Shh...have patience."

Infact I did trust him, I trust him with my life. If he had done such thing a few months back I would have probably feared that he is going to push me off a cliff but at this moment, I didn't have any doubts.

Few minutes later, I felt the car coming to a halt and I heard Isaac's door open and a second later, he opened my door and held my guiding out of the car.
As we walked a few steps, I was suddenly lifted up in his arm as he carried me to God knows where.

He then put me down and removed my blindfold making me gasp at the sight infront of me.
A small patio decorated extremely beautifully with golden lights.
A table in centre covered with white cloth and two golden chairs.
And what was more breathtaking was the patio was overlooking the Eiffle Tower.

"Hope you like this, mon amour."

"This is...this is amazing, Isaac."

He held my hand and guided me towards the patio but instead of sitting down on the chairs, we stopped a few steps before it.

He held both of my hand and looking in my eyes deeply, he said, "I really suck at giving cheesy speeches but...I will try.
Thera Mallay Grayson or I should say Larisa Grayson, you pissed me off the moment I stepped into your office. I wanted to tame this feisty attitude of yours, I wanted to shut this crazy mouth of yours; but with time I realised that...this is what I need. You are what I need.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I wanna grow old with you. I want to see you grow old...I want to see wrinkles on your face and I won't mind it either. I want to hold you in my arms, I want to be in your arms; I want you to give me a warm hug whenever I feel low."

He paused and at that moment I was trying really hard to control my tears.
He leaned closer and rested his forehead against mine.

With his eyes closed, "You are my everything, Larisa. I can't risk losing you ever. I have said this before and I am saying this again, you keep me sane. You are what I have been craving for the past ten years of my life."

He pulled back and I was a crying mess already.

"Look", he said, "I really hate the idea of getting married again but there is one thing that I can ask you."

Don't tell me he is going to propose.

He searched for something in his back pocket and then he pulled out a small jwellery box and I sobbed.

I never saw this coming...I thought it was just a date.

Holding my right hand, he went down on one knee and opened the box to reveal a ring.

"Do you promise to be mine forever?"

It was hard to believe...my dream came true...I was getting proposed, so what if it was not for marriage but the only thing that matters is Isaac kneeling infront of me.

I could never imagine this in a million years.

"Isaac", I sobbed.

"Are you planning to run away from me? Is that why you are not saying anything? I swear I will get you kidnapped from any corner of the world."

"Yes...I am all yours, Isaac. Forever and ever", I managed to say.

Isaac took out that ring and slid that in the ring finger of my right hand.

Getting up, he engulfed me in a tight hug as I continued crying on his shoulder.

Rubbing small circles on my back, he said gently, "You are crying as if I asked you to sacrifice yourself to me."

As my arms was around his neck, I landed a small punch on his back making him laugh.

Pulling away, I cupped both of his cheeks and slowly pressed my lips upon his. His hand that was on my back, moved lower and he grabbed my waist pulling me more closer.
Angling my head, I deepened the kiss, my tears making it salty. It was not very deep but enough to pour my emotions in it as my tongue met his.
Parting away, I placed one last kiss on his jaw.

"Now your makeup is not getting ruined", he taunted.

"You ruined my mood, idiot", I said pushing myself away from him.

He chuckled softly and kissed the side of my head and guided me towards the table and pulled out a chair and seated me.

"So...your dream is fulfilled now?", He asked sitting infront of me on the chair.

"How...how do you know?"

Instead of replying he just winked at me and typed something on his phone and within a minute, a few waiters appeared out of no where carrying plates of food.

"Isaac...did someone tell you?"

He leaned towards me, "Do you think I won't notice your change in behaviour yesterday seeing that couple? It was quite obvious so I just asked your friends later and so, here we are..."

I smiled...wondering what a smart husband I got. He did it for my happiness.
And it took everything in me at that time to not tell him that I love him so much.
Because I know, if I will do then he will run for the hills.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?", I asked.

"Like...you are very lucky to have me", he said cockily.

But there was nothing to hide, "I am."

"Okay... enough with these cheesy talks. I can't tolerate anymore cheesiness; let's eat...I am hungry."

He was definitely uncomfortable when I told him that. He gets uncomfortable everytime I tell him something like that.
Nevermind.

The food was delicious, the view infront of me, both Isaac and Eiffel Tower made it more delicious.

As we finished eating, he got up and extended his hand towards me, "Dance?"

Nodding, I placed my hand in his and got up; it was then I realised that there were already some speakers present there that I didn't notice before.

He held my left arm in his right and placed his left arm on my waist while I wrapped my hand around his neck.

The music started playing, it was instrumental at first and we started swaying slowly to the music as we stared into each other's eyes.

As the lyrics came, I realised that it was the song 'Tale as old as time' from Beauty and the Beast.

"Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly."

As the second paragraph came on, Isaac started muttering song along with the lyrics, staring deeply into my eyes, "Just a little change; Small to say the least. Both a little scared; Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast."

I realised that the song matched our situation...we were barely friends then...I bent...

He twirled me around and then he held me by my waist again as he kept mumbling the lyrics.

"Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before and ever just as sure as the sun will rise
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)"

He leaned forward and placed his forehead against mine as we both closed our eyes.

"Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise
(Oh, oh, oh)."

He turned me around so, that my back was pressed against his front, swaying to the song slowly.
He ducked down his head and rested his chin on my shoulder, his lips brushing against my skin.

"Tale as old as time (ooh, ooh, ooh)
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong..."

One thing was sure...I am going to tell him about my pregnancy tonight.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.
Why am I feeling so nervous?
It's not like I did something wrong.

Isaac walked in the bedroom and put his phone on charging and was going to lie down when I said, "Isaac?"

"Yes?"

"Umm...I have to tell you something."

He came and knelt down infront of me, "Yes?"

"Iampregnant", I said in one breath and even I didn't understand what I said.

"Sorry, what?"

Taking a deep breath, I gulped audibly and closed my eyes, "I-I...am...pregnant."

I slowly opened my eyes to see a blank expression on his face and his mouth was wide apart.

Please be happy, please be happy, I chanted in my head.

"You...you are pregnant", he muttered but it was not a question that he was asking me but he was telling it to himself.

He got up at a slow speed and mumbled to himself, "She is pregnant." And he walked out of the room making my heart break...he looked so shocked. He isn't happy.

Biting my lips, I suppressed the sob that was threatening to escape my mouth and I placed my hand over my stomach.

He isn't happy...of course he doesn't wants to become a father yet. But...I want this baby...I want our baby.

I don't even know whether he loves me or not, neither I confessed my feelings nor did he and I am pregnant already; it had to be a shock to him.

I kept sitting in that position, I was too numb to move...what if he asks me to abort it?

I heard his footsteps and he came back in with messy hair as if he ran his hand through them a thousand times.
This time he didn't have a blank expression instead he had disbelief written all over his face.

"Say that again", he demanded standing infront of me.
I kept quiet, I didn't know what to say.

"Larisa, say that again", he said a bit louder.

"I-I am pregnant?", even I was not sure of it because of the way he asked me to repeat it.

In a swift moment, I was pushed back on the bed and Isaac climbed on top of me.

"Isaac wha--", he silenced me with his lips.
He kissed me hard, his hands roaming my body. My hands automatically went into his hair as I kissed him back with the same intensity. The kiss was confusing, he kissed me so hard that I couldn't understand whether he was punishing me or what.
His tongue traced my mouth as he didn't let me take control.

Only when we ran out of breath, he pulled back.
He was still on top of me, supporting his body with both his hands, breathing heavily, he had such a huge smile on his face, his eyes were twinkling.

"I am going to be a dad!", at his exclamation, I let out a sob.

"We are going to be parents, Larisa!"

"We will have our own child!"

He kept on blabbering, "I am going to be a father, can you believe it?!"

By now, tears were flowing down my eyes seeing him so happy about it.
He noticed my tears and his smile faded, "Don't you want it, Larisa? Oh God! I am sorry...if you don't--"

"Why will I don't want it?!", I cut him off.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I am crying because...you are happy; I thought you didn't want it."

"Me? I love children, sweetheart. They are a bundle of happiness!"

I was getting worried for nothing.

In a second, he removed my t-shirt and I was just in my bra when he started showering kisses on my tummy.
Kissing my abdomen, he trailed kisses all the way upto my stomach and my breast and then my neck and finally my lips as he kissed me again for a few seconds.

"You make me so happy, Larisa", he whispered kissing my jaw, "we will be parents."

"Yes, we are going to be parents", I whispered back.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Believe: A Billionaire Romance Krystle

Любовные романы

410K 13.9K 50
#2 in triangle #3 in charming #10 in past #20 in dominating #47 in arrogant (Highest rankings) "I love you!" I said in desperation. "Really?" He...
Broken Soul D R E A M E R

Любовные романы

1.8M 79.5K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
His Fake fiancé Material Gurl

Любовные романы

1.9M 57.9K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
Tangled Hearts dreamerkr96

Любовные романы

644K 34.3K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...