CHAPTER 22: My Everything

It was my birthday's eve...I was happy, I always get excited about my birthday even when I am going to turn 28 but...I told my family and friends that I might come back on this day, 7 years later and those seven years complete tomorrow.
But I don't want to go back...I don't want to meet them.
Finally, I am happy and satisfied and at peace with my life, all because of Isaac; he is all I needed and I have him with me right now.

Our relationship improved a lot in the past one month. We seemed to be like real couples now and he treats me the way I always wanted to treated; he cares for me, he is sweet now, sure he is short-tempered but he is good...he is kind hearted and that's all I want.

His friendship with Nyle seems to improve everyday and we have lunch together almost everyday; me, Isaac, Nyle and Josh; this is our friend circle.

But my crazy friends have not yet stopped pestering me with their crazy questions. The day I told him that we consummated our marriage since then they ask me almost everyday that whether we slept again together not.
And to be honest...we did.

Well...back to the main problem...should I go back? But what will I do after going back? Tell them I am sorry? No.
Isaac said I should go back...but I don't want to.

"What are you thinking about, sweetheart?", Isaac asked sitting beside me on the bed while I was lying.

"Nothing important..."

"Where were you?", I asked him cause he just came inside the bedroom.

"In the study."

"Again...why do you work so much, Isaac?"

"Cause I want to be the richest person in the world", he said arrogantly.

I scoffed, "Stop being so ambitious. Aren't you satisfied being the 4th richest person?"

"Not yet."

"What do you want to buy with all those money?

"The whole world."

"But yet you can't buy peace with that, you can't buy happiness with that and you can't buy love with that."

He leaned down towards me and brushing his finger over my cheeks, he whispered staring into my eyes, "I guess I already have all those things."

I melted at his words.

He leaned in further and whispered against my lips, "You are my peace, you are my happiness, you are my... everything, Larisa. If I have you with me then I don't need anything else. "

How can I not love this man?

He kissed me briefly on my lips for a second and parted away.

"That was really cheesy", I joked making him chuckle softly, "You make me say things I never thought I would say."

I grinned, "You are welcome."

Kissing the tip of my nose, he got up saying, "I am coming in a minute."

I pouted, "Where are you going?"

"Have patience, sweetheart", with that he went away and I got up and sat on the bed cross legged, silently

He returned in a minute just as he said, but this time he had a tray in his hand.

He walked over to the bed and kept the tray on the bed and sat beside me.
On the tray was a chocolate mug cake.

He kissed me again on my lips softly, this time for a few more seconds but before I could deepen the kiss, he pulled away and whispered, "Happy Birthday, my lovely wife. Thank you for surviving with me."