GTRF

By offlinetheoffline

story not mine for ofline purposes only✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 to 10
chapter 16-20
chapter 21-25
chapter 26-30
chapter 31-35
chapter 36-41

chapter 11 to 15

85 0 0
By offlinetheoffline

Gratifying the Royal Family Chapter 11: : Not willing to be left behind (on)

Ji Rufeng entered the inner room. After bypassing the screen, he walked to the bed, opened the curtains, and looked at the person who fell asleep after being petted. His body was stiff.

For a short while, he slowly lifted the quilt and watched the girl's shirt was intact, as if she only slept overnight. If you ignore the red glow on the cheeks, the red lips and the dense traces on the back of the neck and feet.

After taking off the nightdress that has just been changed, you can imagine that man's overbearing possession, the fair skin is not intact, the slender jade legs are separated, and the private place is also covered with kiss marks. The pink flowers are The petite redness and puffiness seemed to be in full bloom.

The nameless anger and desire burned fiercely, and the gentle-mannered man was now red-eyed, stripped off his shirt, covered the soft and tender body, and the kisses fell, vowing to cover the trace of the man.

The change of body caused the young girl who just fell into a dream to wake up leisurely, looked at the person who was stunned, and whispered quietly, "I'm tired, you let me rest."

The man suddenly looked up, his eyes darkened so that he could not see his emotions, and he said, "See who I am!"

"Ah!" Xu Mo felt a drowsiness in her heart, and did not dare to look at him with a guilty conscience, like a wife caught in bed.

Ji Rufeng's anger slowly pressed down, realizing that she was scaring her, slowly picking up people, and moaning softly in her ear, "Sorry! I scared you." He didn't know why and couldn't restrain his heart The beast wants to monopolize her and devour it into the bones, so that no one can watch.

Xu Mo was hugged by him and did not dare to move. She was introverted by nature and had close contact with her body many times, so she was naked and hugging, which made her feel abrupt.

Watching that Bai Nen's ears turned pink for a moment, letting her go last night, she wanted to be dissatisfied and lowered her head to cover the round earlobe.

Xu Mo couldn't help shuddering, faced him side by side, holding his hands on his chest, pulled them apart, and said weakly, "Can you do it today?" She didn't want to do that with two men in one day, feeling Too lascivious.

Ji Rufeng just softened his face and became cold, and locked her eyes tightly, clasping his slender waist, "With him, you don't want me to touch."

Xu Mo heard it, and was a little surprised. She shook her head again and again, "No, I ... wow ..." The voice disappeared in the population, and did not give that person any simple chance. Ji Rufeng blocked her lips, and her tongue moved quickly. Digging in, catching her fiercely intertwined, the big hands arbitrarily knead on the two towers, transforming into various shapes.

How can the **** that haven't fully developed stand up to this trance? The girl wants to exhale, but is blocked and can only make a humming sound. The weak, enchanting voice reached the man's ear, irritating the nerves and generating more impulses.

The man easily supported the soft slim waist with both hands and took out a huge sturdy figure, and saw that the fiery red tip lifted up, and quickly grew at a speed visible to the naked eye, like a giant dragon head, standing high.

Without hesitation, he stepped into the small gap in the red flower.

"Ah!" The girl couldn't help crying and groaning. The path that was not fully prepared could withstand such abusiveness, and the pain spread from there to the whole body, and the crystal tears slowly fell.

With a cold neck, Ji Rufeng's body was stiff, and she met her aggrieved beautiful eyes, her heart stunned, "I ..." Immediately, no longer moving, he did not expect that he should treat her like this.

Reaching out to wipe the tears on her face, while kissing the delicate face, she whispered softly, "Mor, sorry! It's like the wind is out of control."

With swelling deep in his legs, he was willing to lower his head. How could Xu Mo blame him.

But I will not miss this opportunity to ask for favorable conditions, "I accept your apologies, but I do not want you to force me."

Ji Rufeng's face was dark. She was willing that time. If she promised her, she wouldn't want to touch her in this life.

Seeing his dark face, Xu Mo was still a little scared and hesitated, "These seven days can only be one night."

"Three nights." Someone didn't want the Lion to speak up.

Xu Mo shook her head. "Two nights, I can't have more, or there won't be one night."

"Okay!" There was a mistake first, Ji Rufeng could only promise, "then I continue." After speaking, he raised the last weapon and hit the dragon.

"Ah! ... Slow down!" Each moan was deep and hard, "Stop ... too ... um ... fast ... no ..." Moan was intermittently hit by a violent impact. Xu Mo wanted to hold back, but every time she was hit, she hummed, Jiaohua was completely stretched, there was no gap, even collapsed tightly, like a pocket full of candy, almost to support broken.

Attacked fiercely, the honeypot contracted spasmodically. The unspeakable current flowed through the girl's lower body, and she was separated from the ecstasy after the pain, so that her spirits should be separated. In addition to issuing a cat-like murmur and twisting the waist like a water snake to meet the impact of a man, She couldn't do anything more.

Gratifying the Royal Family Chapter 12: : Not willing to be left behind (below)

"Um ... ah ... tight, relax, do you want to pinch me?" Ji Rufeng kissed her vaguely, hoarsely, pulled up the girl's hips, pulled away to both sides, and stabbed deeply inside .

"I ..." Acupoint spasms and convulsions are the body's instinctive reaction, Xu Mo's face flushed with lust, and her eyes were blurry and speechless.

Draw out the huge with the love liquid, turn the person over and lay on the expensive side, and push it in again.

This pose is deeper and gives the man more control. But Xu Mo didn't like it. Every time she felt that she would be hit and fly, she was always panic, but because panic became more exciting.

Ji Rufeng's eyes were red, and he looked at the little red flower, and he devoured his huge, white love liquid, and fell down and wet the large mattress obscenely. It's fierce, like a wild horse ...

Xu Mo couldn't stand such madness, he could only bury his head in the quilt, his hair dancing wildly, moaning weak. His thing is really too big, even if the path is full of love fluid lubrication, but the choking choke still has a feeling of being cracked.

Ji Rufeng clung to the already weak and weak person, and after a violent impact like pile driving, she sprayed a lot of offspring fluid in her body.

After this time, Xu Mo really didn't have the slightest strength. The supplementary energy that was eaten in the morning was consumed negatively by the two men.

Lie on the bed with weakness, "OK next time, OK, I haven't eaten till now ..." Before he finished speaking, his stomach yelled.

Hearing that cry, the girl's face was red again, buried deep in the quilt like an ostrich.

Ji Rufeng couldn't help laughing, even though she had experienced two men, she was still as shy as before.

I took the fast-clean embroidery tape, carefully wiped the wet and sticky liquid between Jiaoren's legs, and then wiped it by myself. I took out two sets of clothes from the closet and put them on each other.

Then they picked up people and walked to the dining room. They usually ate in the inner room, but this time it was too messy. The room was full of eroticism. How could they eat.

As soon as the food was served, Xu Mo immediately ate it, disregarding the elegant manners. She was really hungry. Every time she did that, she obviously did n’t work hard, but she was so tired that she was about to be scrapped. But the people who really worked hard were refreshing and relaxed. Is this the nature of men and women?

Ji Rufeng looked at her while chopping rice, her eyes rounded round and round, very cute, and some wondered why there would be such a lovely person in this world! Fortunately, she belongs to him. Fortunately, the emperor Shengming first, otherwise it would be boring to think that they had no intersection in their lives.

When Xu Mo ate half full, she suddenly remembered that two of the seven true dragons that Yun Fu said made her unbearable. If there were seven, kill her!

The other person stopped while eating and eating, looking rigid, and seemed to have encountered something bad.

Ji Rufeng put down his chopsticks and asked softly, "Why?"

Xu Mo turned back and hesitated for a while before he said, "Can I ask you both."

Hearing that the man couldn't help laughing, his wife didn't bother, although he didn't love them, he was not a ruthless person. While satisfying him, he was a little bit regretted, "I'm afraid not."

"But my body ..."

"Mo'er's body will gradually improve, not to mention that the princess has not been in good health before, and there are also seven husbands and twenty-four waiters and one hundred and three pass through the room."

Xu Mo listened, his mouth grows old, a person will have to talk too much, if you are healthy, how much it will be!

"Mo'er, if you don't want to, you have to have a husband. Otherwise, people will be criticized, or we will be jealous."

One day, the seven husbands are not as good as the office workers. There is no rest day. If they all want to be as strong as the wind and the clouds, then she is expected to spend a lifetime in bed.

"Relax! We will take good care of you in the future, I ..." Ji Rufeng comforted his wife, could not help but coughed, concealed his embarrassment, "I just started, I couldn't help it, and slowly I wo n’t be like this . "

Xu Mo didn't speak, but she was very skeptical. She was able to toss several times every day at first, even if she could not go anywhere, she had to satisfy the lusts of seven young men like a tiger, and it was good to live well. .

Gratifying the Royal Family Chapter 13: : The Momo Wedding

Xu Mo finally saw that Yun Fu was not all in a white coat, that is, the streets and lanes of Jinguo were extolling the princess Ping Fu Yun, Ma Rongguan, Jinghua, Xianziyu, unparalleled in the world, and she had always been in the house. .

Yun Fu held the hi-scale and lifted the hijab, and held it for a moment, and his cold eyes were stunning and did not hide. I was used to seeing her face to the sky and not applying pink daisies, but she was wearing red makeup tonight, but she was a little bit childish, but she was a bit more mature because she was wearing makeup. The curved eyebrows, shy and affectionate eyes, the red lips are charming, the red plum blossoms between the eyebrows look elegant and light in the gorgeous Fengguanxiaxia, like the red plum blossoming.

He looked straight at her, but she could only glance at it secretly, and I am afraid he can only wear red in this fairy world!

"Princess, Erma, it's time to drink wine together." Xi Niang on the side reminded with a smirk.

Yun Fu lowered the hi scale in his hand, picked up the jug, reached two glasses of wine, walked to the bed, and sat down.

Xu Mo was astounded by the ice-breaking smile, and took it in a humble manner, and then they drank with their hands.

"Congratulations! I wish the princess the second horse, and forever will be united."

Xi Niang got the reward and returned.

Yun Fu reached out to pick up the sitting person, reached out and took off the phoenix crown on her head, and her long hair poured down instantly, spreading behind her shoulders, fitting and fitting, and could not tell who was who. She bowed her head and whispered softly, "I've finally married you."

The ears were slightly reddish because of light breathing, Xu Mo bowed his head and concealed, "You didn't want to see me before!" At that time, he knew that he had good medical skills, Xu Mo often went to him, and he lost a few medical books to rush Go out.

Recalling that before, Yun Fu's face softened a little, "beginning unsuitable, and later felt that there were many people in the room." He would not tell her that when she left Hanshan Temple and returned to the imperial city, he left him a letter, He felt completely lost after reading it, and in the following days there was only him in the house. He felt that the day became more and more lonely. It was not until he went to see her on the grounds of her illness that he did not know when a heart had fallen on her. Body.

This girl with no heart or lungs, the most important thing is to go home in addition to medical skills, no intention to use in the love of men and women, but fortunately they become married, and later he taught her slowly.

The red candle with tears shined into the night.

The reflection on the wall faintly saw the shirt peeling off, and Yun Fu looked down at her. He hadn't touched her for almost half a month since that day of indulgence, and he thought tightly.

However, because of the monsoon-like wind, Xu Mo is still very much loved, although it is not a night flute, she slowly realizes the beauty of men and women, and a little less fear, but she still does not want to be happy every night. One or two are still so, seven is really unimaginable. Moreover, modern ideas are deeply entrenched, and the two have already run counter to her ideas.

"It looks like it's grown up here," Yun Fu said, and his hand attached the soft plumpness, rubbing gently.

Xu Mo's face was reddish, and he did not expect that he would say such Meng Lang words. It was probably because of the care of men. The **** did grow up a bit, but because they were still young, they could not use too much strength.

The man lowered his head to cover the beautiful Zhu Xi, twitching his tongue, licking and sucking again, causing the people below him to tremble again and again.

Looking up at the girl's trembling long eyelashes, like a fluttering butterfly, her cheeks were stained with blurred ruddy, and her red lips were clenched, revealing the master's tension. She was really shy, and couldn't control her at the end, she wouldn't let herself make that beautiful voice easily.

I can't help but cover that charming red lips and plunder the most delicious wine in it.

Lips and tongues were tangled against death, and even a silver wire was attached when they separated, and their breathing was disturbed.

The man hugged the woman, turned over, and reached into the position of the man and the woman. He stretched his hands to separate the long and shapely legs. The rigidity of the abdomen resisted the woman's softness. With his own strength submerged into the little flowers.

The foreplay is inadequate, and the petite flowers are struggling to swallow. Although it is not broken, it also rises sharply. Fortunately, the man is slow.

Holding on to the thin waist, she came in shallowly, rubbing on the small petals, watching the girl's fragile clothes, trying to endure the thrill of flooding her lower body.

"I want ... I ..." The shallow movements were unsatisfactory, Xu Mo finally couldn't help it, and the beautiful eyes like water were with hunger, looking to the person who could satisfy himself.

In fact, Yun Fu can't bear the blue tendons on her head, and it's supposed to be wanton after a long drought, but she always wanted to ask her to ask him to ask her, "Why?" Emotional husky.

Xu Mo's face was as red as a tomato, and she could not speak for a long time.

Finally, she never held back again, "Love me, Yunfu loves me."

"what……"

The next moment, the body was penetrated for a moment, the dragon twitched quickly and hugely, and the girl's smooth abdomen could faintly see the bump.

Posing like a queen, it is always easy for a man to reach the little sensitive tender meat in the deepest place. Every time Yunfu reached it, he felt the inner wall shrink sharply, and the **** her body couldn't stop shuddering. He just wanted her to be crazy for him, to the deepest point every time, fast and swift ...

"No ... it's ... well ... stop ... slow down ..." The body was hit by people up and down, driving the body, especially the pair of towers constantly trembling on demand, the man looked at the eyes so dark that there was no light at all. , Slightly raised his head to hold the larger half of the right, and sucked hard. The girl shuddered, and the enthusiasm underneath burst into climax.

This time he was relieved quickly, and when Yun Fu wasn't ready to reach Yun Xiao with her. Because of the escape, the inner wall is astonishingly tight, and the huge shuttle inside is tightly hooped.

The man took a breath, turned over and pressed them underneath, raised his thighs and shoulders, and hit harder.

"No ... slow ..." Xu Mo, who had just gone through the tide, couldn't stand it, groaning and screaming.

The nectar was taken out at the junction, repeatedly hitting into foam, making a crackling sound, and the sound of grunting and purrling in the chanting was inexhaustible.

Looking at the seductive little mouth, groaned softly, and finally couldn't help biting on the man's broad shoulders. The slight tingling trembled the man's body, stimulating as if current were flowing.

"No ... it's ..." Xu Mo wanted to refuse, wanted to keep the person awake, but in exchange for the huge and violent entry, over and over again, she just opened up her suffocating martyrdom deeply, Xiao The small flower arrangement is extremely sensitive, and it is not easy to accommodate the oversized size, let alone this wild rhythm.

This time is over, Xu Mo has been defeated.

Yun Fu had been suffering from drought for a long time, and once she could easily quench her thirst, she just pulled it out of her body and watched the thick white pulp slip out of the beautiful petals. The dragon stood up again in an instant, and the girl was fearfully impressed. Endlessly.

"You let me take a break." She couldn't help but glance at him, complaining of her tiredness.

Yun Fu couldn't help laughing, and for a while, he was soft, and it seemed that he had to find Fuzi and give her an elixir for health as soon as possible.

Although Xu Mo is tired, she can't afford it. She just likes Yun Fu to pamper her. This trick only has aphrodisiac effects on Ji Rufeng, but Yun Fu will never blow her will.

But only for a moment, the person was turned over and kneeled on the bed. This position Yunfu has never tried, but the palace picture explained that this is the most wonderful feeling for men.

Reaching out and lifting the round and white hips, and spreading the two jade legs, you can clearly see that the tender flower pink is blooming tenderly. Because of the man's hot eyes, the crystal flower oozes slowly, then drips, Sticking to the thick silver wire, the obscenity did not make people lose eyes.

Yun Fu forgot what he was going to do. His throat was tight, and he just felt dry and dry. This girl was really beautiful everywhere, and he gave birth to a longing, hoping that she would be entangled in her life to death.

Xu Mo clasped the sheets tightly in her hands, and the mattress she grabbed was wrinkled. Ji Rufeng liked this posture very much. Every time they went to the house, he would enter it once or even two or three times, but she was resisted. The bumps were extremely confusing and there was no sense of security, and this was a common position for animals, which made her feel ashamed, but she knew that she couldn't resist it and could only adapt to it.

The kiss meandered on her back, and Yun Fu liked to leave her traces on her, watching her huge, slowly entering her tender body, sinking inch by inch, and slowly savoring the destructive soul It's tight and tender.

"Ok……"

"Ok……"

They both moaned at the same time. This position allows the man to enter deeper at a glance, inserts it straight into the uterine mouth, and is bitten by small mouths like suckers inside, which brings the thrill of extinction.

Yun Fu constantly twitched his waist and stabbed wildly, watching the two petals swollen and weak and attracted him hugely. He was knocked open again and again, the more passionate, the thrusting became more rapid, and the impact violently stirred. There was a crackling sound with spring water.

Xu Mo twisted the sheets with both hands, shook her head, and was afraid and excited, and finally cried out: "Ah, slow ... too ... too fast ... no ... ah ..." The girl trembled, honey The cave shrinks fiercely, as if to squeeze out the infiltrating giant, but it will inevitably be tortured by it and become swollen and swollen. How weak, how can she parry him like a beast ...

In the end only the man's rough breath and the girl's almost humming humming all night. Poor Xu Mo was not let go, even though he was lethargic.

When Yunfu really stopped, the bed had been messed up with wild passion, the girl was awake, her legs were muddy, and the delicate flower was swollen and swollen with bloodshot.

He remembered the madness when he was completely irrational and indulged in emotion, and could not help but feel ashamed, and he had the bones to his bones, but fortunately there are good medicines to give her treatment, otherwise he alone will be enough for her to drink a pot.

Gratifying the Royal Family Chapter 14: : Shopping encounter

On the wedding night, half a month is to stay in the new husband's room. Yunfu is not indulgent, Xu Mo can sleep well. During the day, the two of them discussed the time of medical treatment and passed quickly.

The sun is so hot, it is already mid-summer, and there are ice cubes in the cellar of Fuzhong. Xu Mo is not difficult. When the hottest weather has passed and the fuzi flowers have bloomed, Yun Fu will leave for a while. The husband and wife say goodbye and are lingering again.

By the time Xu Mo wakes up, people have been away for a long time.

On this day, Ji Rufeng returned to his home under the wind, and saw his wife looking at the storybook boredly, her little white feet on the Babao Jinxiu jade bed little by little, and people's hearts shook with them. Yun Fu told him before leaving that his wife would have a rebirth after taking the medicine for two months, but this half month was quite fragile and she was not allowed to go to the house.

Yunfu can go out to find medicine, but he cried Ji Rufeng, who shared the bed with Xu Mo every night. It's okay to have no love affairs before, but since having her, he has never controlled his desires, and it only made him a little harder in a few days.

Xu Mobai was boring, and fell in love with this boring talented beauty, and finally felt boring in a show of love. When I heard someone coming, I threw the notebook on the table, and watched the man laugh and said, "How about you take a walk in the street tomorrow?"

Ji Rufeng walked over, the two hugged in their arms and sat on the couch: "I'm bored at home"

Xu Mo nodded, didn't she? Although she didn't like to go shopping before, as a student, she had time to go home every day. It is no wonder that the term "deep-house grieving wife" does not mean that her husband does not love and is detained in the palace room.

Seeing him silent for a long time, thinking he didn't agree, he snorted and glared at him.

Seeing his wife is so sweet and charming, the man moved his head and kissed her on the lips, but he didn't dare to go deep, otherwise she would be burned, and she couldn't help herself. After thinking about it, suddenly a picture flashed in my head, looking at her expectant gaze, so she made a mysterious statement: "It is not impossible."

Xu Mo raised her eyebrows, and never met the husband of this pit wife.

Ji Rufeng's handsome face was reddish slightly, and she bowed her head and whispered a word.

Xu Mo stunned for a while, his face was also red, and he looked at him in amazement, unable to say a word for a long time.

She suspected that there was something wrong with her ear, and the man ... asked her to help him ... take a plane.

Compared with Xu Mo's indecisiveness, Ji Rufeng is decisive. They have been rumored many times and are more familiar with each other's body, but they have been taught by famous etiquette since childhood. It is really not easy to say such words.

Xu Mo grabbed his hand and went to the place. He touched the fiery giant through his obscene pants, and his body wanted to shrink his hand, but the man would let her die halfway, and clasped her hands like iron tongs. One cannot break free.

The heavy breathing at the ear brought the man's deep moaning, the girl stiffened her body, sitting dignified, but the white halo under the robe was slid up and down by the man's big hand.

I do n’t know how long it has been, the girl ’s hand was aching, and Nuo Nuo said, “Alright?”

The man rested on her shoulder, panting quickly, and the rush of thirst under him almost subverted him: "again ... again ... wait ... a while ... um ..."

After a while, the maiden cried with a urging voice: "Hurry up ... point ..."

The man leaned his head and kissed her, his tongue tangled, engulfing all the girl's rejection.

About a moment later, the man took his wife's hand out of his body.

With a faint musk fragrance on his hands, Xu Mo was crying without tears. The book once said that in addition to the foreplay, the real time of an Asian man is between five and twenty minutes, with a few exceptions, but her two horses are short for the first time, and then ...

Yun Fu also said that normal men will **** twice a day on the 7th, while men who practice martial arts have a healthy body three or four times. Therefore, what Rufeng told her before will be restrained slowly, she is not convinced at all.

Ji Rufeng took Jin Pa to clean her hands and saw her face bitter. She stretched out her hands and coaxed, "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"

Xu Mo was comforted a little: "I heard that the treasure chicken at Huanghelou is delicious."

"Just go! If you like it, you can let the subordinate buy it back every day." Ji Rufeng secretly counted for six days, he didn't have to put up with it, he just had a good time, without hesitation accepted.

The battle in the Northwest was victorious, and the general would be very busy. He would not spend much time with her.

So, the next day, just after dawn, Xu Mo woke up, looked up at the person who was still asleep, and slapped him in his arms, indicating that she was awake.

Ji Rufeng has awoken, feeling the change in her arms, the lips angle slightly raised, the face of Qing Jun's extraordinary beauty because of this gentle smile, people feel like a spring breeze.

Xu Mo has also watched many times and now has a little immunity. If we say that the appearance of temperament is already the pinnacle, she is ashamed of being a woman. And the wind is not bad, but because the temperament is clean, people feel better and get closer. But what I really want to say is that Yun Fu is always in favor of her. If the wind always has a claim, the small aspects are fine. If he thinks that the big ones will not let her touch, it is also overbearing in love. Temperament, but she will also be treated with obedience. If you ca n’t go back, it ’s good to live with them like a family.

The two did not use breakfast, left the door after washing, and walked all the way without a sedan chair. By the time of the market, they had already walked for almost half an hour.

Ji Rufeng has always embraced his wife so that no one can touch her. Xu Mo looks around. When he sees the booth not far away, his eyes light up, he pulls the person next to him and walks quickly, facing the old man in the booth. "Uncle, two bowls of soy milk, two fritters cut into short strips."

The old man looked at the two men's clothing, a pair of men and women who looked like immortals, and when they saw it, they were rich and rich, and couldn't help laughing: "Madam, he can eat."

The stall was clean, but it was on the side of the road. The monsoon was a bit uncomfortable, but it didn't show up. Seeing his wife sit down and patted the stool, his eyes were full of expectations, so he could only sit down.

Come up soon.

Xu Mo drank soy milk and was mellow and delicious. Seeing that Ji Rufeng was sitting still, thinking that he might not have eaten at a roadside stall, he picked him up and handed it over: "Drink! It is delicious."

She's all this way, how can he refuse, Ji Rufeng can only lift his head and sip, put down the bowl, unexpectedly very good, see her smiled and nodded.

Xu Mo smiled like a flower for a moment, picked up a fritter with chopsticks and dipped it into soy milk. After two turns, she waited until it was even.

"It's the best. Try it."

Ji Rufeng did not hesitate this time, and followed her approach to eat it.

After a while, the two churros were eaten, paid, and the two left.

The streets are crowded and lively.

Xu Mo bought two bunches of sugar gourds and asked Ji Rufeng: "Did you eat this?"

Ji Rufeng could not help but laugh and said he had eaten. He didn't expect his wife to understand folk snacks, and bought a lot of pastries and roasted meat along the way. He also said: Don't look at these inexact looks, but the taste is very good. The things in the palace are more sought-after and delicious. Many of the nobles have not tasted the delicious food.

The deeper you understand, the more you will find her charming. Without royal pride, gentle temperament, not much association with Miss Noble, but not lonely. Treating two husbands is equal and does not distinguish each other. Staying with her is easy and comfortable, just like fathers and mothers. Many women can't make a bowl of water to level up and make the backyard mess. His parents grew up in love and friendship, and his mother respected his father even more. After handling the house, he was more handy, never biased, for decades like a day.

Ji Rufeng was thinking, suddenly a child came, and hit Mo Mo with a cold.

He immediately returned to God and quickly asked, "It's okay!"

Xu Mo shook her head and raised her child and asked.

The child is very cute and well-behaved, and a hastened apology makes people unbearable. Xu Mo touched his head, handed him a bunch of sugar gourds, and said to make him be careful. The child thanked him again and again, and called to the fairy sister, Xu Mo was very amused.

Ji Rufeng met, his eyebrows softened, and he said softly, "We will have a child in a few years."

Xu Mo turned her eyes and did not speak. She liked the children. However, the women with small pelvic cavity in the medical books all had dystocia. The medical conditions here are backward, and the woman's life and children seem to have walked around the gate of the ghost. Although Yunfu's medical skills are good, she does not know much about gynecology, which makes her a little afraid.

Ji Rufeng also knew her thoughts and would not say more. She would be pregnant at that time, and he and Yunfu would naturally be placed properly, so that she would not be in any danger.

The Yellow Crane Tower is the largest restaurant in the imperial city. Nobles of the family love to eat and drink here. The dishes here are exquisite and tasteless, and the pavilion is elegantly decorated, which makes you feel very face-to-face while sitting in this elegant room.

The season before the wedding, such as the wind, has come many times, and I am familiar with this. After the marriage, I was busy with political affairs and spending time with my wife, but it didn't come for some time.

The two had eaten soy milk fritters before, they were full in the abdomen, strolled for a while, and digested after almost entering.

As soon as he entered the hall, a man in red came forward, smiling and arching, "Cousin, you finally gave up the door."

Gratifying the Royal Family Chapter 15: : Mind and Possession

When Xu Mowen looked, he saw a man in a red coat not far from the blood. If Yunfu is a snow-capped lotus, this person is a poppy, enchanting and beautiful, making women feel ashamed.

A piece of green silk is not scattered behind, as smooth and supple as the good silk, a pair of eye-catching brooches, and the corners of the eyes are slightly raised, adding a bit of charming and charming, the smile is light and captivating.

The **** in Thailand is beautiful, but it is definitely a heaven and earth compared to this person.

Xu Mo secretly wondered whether it was natural and pollution-free in ancient times, and the people who grew up were also beautiful.

The key is his cousin Rufeng, so he will only be Lu Xiyan, the son of An Wang.

Xu Mo had never seen him before, but he was familiar with it. It was rumored that he inherited the title and moved away from the An Wang Mansion. He did not enter the DPRK as an official, but started a business.

Scholars, farmers, and businessmen are the last ones. On the one hand, the aristocracy of the family is ashamed of their selfishness, and has to hold him because this man is doing too much business. The building is also a property under its name.

It's not surprising that Ji Rufeng saw him here, after all, his cousin likes to spend time here. So I introduced them to them.

It is better to meet by chance, and the two went to Lu Xiyan's elegant room.

As the host, Lu Xiyan naturally brought out the best dishes here.

The elegant furnishings are simple, yet gorgeous, and very personal, obviously designed for one person. The floor was covered with magnificent tiger skin, soft and soft, and very comfortable to step on. In front of the Nanmu dining table is a large stove, and the scent of cigarettes such as scented orchids continually rises and rises, scattered everywhere in the room.

After hearing the glazed bead curtain before the chopsticks were played, someone touched the harp, and the fingertips fluctuated and fluctuated, either fictitious or solid, with fickleness, like the quiet and dripping spring, clear and empty, refreshing.

After Xu Mo came here, she only attended the palace banquet once, that is, the welcoming banquet hosted by her emperor. It is needless to say that rich and extravagant, silk bamboo is also pleasant, but not so free and clean.

PS: Resources will be updated as soon as possible, are you really not coming? !! Welcome everyone, cute ~

Ji Rufeng clipped a chopsticks and treasured chicken to her bowl, with a flat tone: "It wasn't like I had to eat yesterday, just look full."

Xu Mo shook her head and raised her chopsticks, "No, I just didn't expect this woman to have such a state of mind."

"Women" heard the words, and the charming man smiled fascinatingly: "Wen Song, come out and meet our princess, she seems to be interested in you."

Ji Rufeng had a smile on his calm face.

Xu Mo is puzzled. Is she wrong?

For a moment, the glazed bead curtain was opened, and the bead collided to make a rattling sound, very crisp.

Xu Mo pursed her lips and looked at a man in a plain gown with handsome looks. She was not prominent among the beautiful men she had ever seen, but her clear and harmless temperament was rare.

"Sing the song and meet the princess." The man bowed and bowed as he said.

Xu Mo thought of herself as a woman, forgetting that most of the women in this era are pampered, but the piano skill is not easy to appear to others, and some awkwardly shouted: "Heard of the song, don't be polite. Xu Mo just now Crazy words, I hope the son will not mind. "

Wen Ge repeatedly said he didn't dare to be.

Afterwards, the three greeted the drink while Xu Mo ate quietly.

Suddenly, his gaze paused somewhere, and his gaze stalemate there.

Ji Rufeng sensitively noticed his wife's wrong, and quickly asked: "What's wrong?"

The other two also looked at this side.

"Violin, how can there be a violin here?" Xu Mo pointed at the violin hanging on the wall and never cared about the etiquette again.

At this moment she lost her mind, her body trembling a little.

"Princess, this is not a violin, this is Vihorin." Lu Xiyan on the side explained.

Vihorin

"Violin!"

"Yes, princess, you know" Lu Xiyan was shocked. This was bought by him from a foreign merchant. The sound of this stuff was extremely moving. He just kept on being heard when he heard the famous song of the piano. Place it here.

"Where are you from?" Xu Mo was so excited, maybe she could find a way to go home, or someone might come across.

"I heard that this is an alien musical instrument. When I bought it, did the princess play it?" Lu Xiyan answered, but he was more interested in the last sentence.

When Xu Mo heard it, she was slightly lost. It seemed that this was just bought from a foreigner, not a symbol of modernity.

Wen Ge Ai Qin became obsessed. I have long heard my friends describe vividly how nice the tune played by this weird thing. Today I heard someone might pull it out, naturally I don't want to let it go.

Then he got up and bowed to Xu Mo: "Princess, if you can play, can you play a song, if it is as pleasant as Jiutian Xianle, I would like to care for the princess every day."

Xu Mo knew that people's pursuit of hobbies was crazy, but he didn't know that they would reach such a point, and quickly responded with rituals and yelled, "Where is the protagonist, Xu Mo is half-knowledgeable, and he is ugly."

Wen Ge saw her agree, and thanked her quickly, quickly left the dining table, took off the violin and gave it to her.

Xu Mo took it around the dining table, walked to Yajian Central Station, and made a string.

The bright and cheerful tunes sounded, with the mellow peculiarity of the violin as pleasant as the yellow chant.

The three looked different, but focused on one person.

Suddenly the music slowed down, and the girl's movements were soft and lingering, and the piano voice became affectionate, with an intermittent tone, which seemed to be a girl's peculiar shyness and utterance.

When Lu Xiyan heard it, she felt boring, and the woman was just a mellow tone. Although the sound is pleasing, it is not easy to play, but the mood is average.

Wen Ge looked at the woman on the opposite side, but felt that it was more than that.

Suddenly, the rhythm became grim and the tone was dark. There seemed to be darkness and brutality. The sound of the piano with grief and consternation was still lingering and painful, like crying, but a little more resistance and tenacity. It's like overlooking the world from the sky, clearing the clouds, long and distant ...

After Xu Mola finished the tune, she handed the violin to Wenge.

When Wen Ge took over, his eyes were faintly excited: "Dare to ask the princess the name of the song."

"Liang Zhu." Xu Mo answered.

"Liang Zhu" is a beautiful song, but he has never heard it. Is it the princess?

Xu Mo looked at the respect in his eyes and said quickly: "This is made by a hermit master. I accidentally heard it and remembered that I found out that this song is especially suitable for violin and tried it."

"What's the reason for this title?" Lu Xiyan, who was silent, asked.

"This tune was created by a love legend."

"Oh! Ask the princess, too."

"It is said that a woman named Zhu Yingtai, a woman dressed as a man, went to school and fell in love with Liang Shanbo on the same bed ... Afterwards, a thunder broke through the grave, and a butterfly flew out of it, and Zhu Yingtai also turned into a Butterflies, two lingers fly to the sky. "

Lu Xiyan was listening to the story, although it was beautiful, but he was a little puzzled, and asked: "Since both Ma Wencai and Liang Shanbo liked Zhu Yingtai to marry her together, she wouldn't be finished, so why should there be so much trouble?"

Hearing Xu Mo's lips, he said, "That's because a woman can only marry a husband. If the two would ..."

"Mo'er!" Ji Rufeng, who had been silent, uttered a voice with a slight tone.

Xu Mo stared at him blankly, seeing he shook his head, puzzled, goodbye to the other two, suddenly realized that this is the system of mutual wives, and here she talked about martyrs not marrying two husbands, which is different from slang words. , Quickly snoring and no longer speak.

When the couple returned to the house, Ji Rufeng also told her not to read such legends again. However, Ji Rufeng didn't expect that his little wife could get along well with his cousin who had never seen women in his eyes.

He was busy again for a few days. This season, the wind turned down, and several adults wanted to pull him out for tea and chat, but he declined. After six days, how could he be delayed by a bunch of men and rushed home in a sedan chair.

Xu Mo was waiting for him to come back for lunch, and when he heard the slave come in, he told people to spread the meal.

Ji Rufeng stepped into the back room and saw his wife sitting side by side with a shallow smile, but extremely embarrassing. Now that he is at lunchtime, he can only suppress his desire.

After the two had taken a meal, Xu Mo was used to taking a lunch break. When he saw the dark eyes of the man, with the light of emotion, like a ready-to-go wolf, he knew that his good leisure time was over.

The red account trembled violently, and there was a woman's coquettishness and a man's rough breath alternately lingering.

The prostitution of the day made Xu Mo feel ashamed and afraid to speak, but also more sensitive. Ji Rufeng tolerated for many days, without any foreplay, sent the giant impatiently into the tight Jiaohua, heard her sobbing, just kissed comfortably, and quickly moved. The strong waist and abdomen moved back and forth like a motor, which was astonishing. The thin martyrdom made spring water linger with this fierce toss.

"Ah ... slow ... stop, stop ..." Xu Mo was struck by him incomprehensible, and his body followed the ups and downs, beyond his control.

Ji Rufeng didn't have any room to insert the last root, and every time he hit the tender meat on the inside, he just stopped. Speaking out in depth, withdrawing a little bit at a time, followed by a more powerful thrust.

"If ... wind ... slow ... slow ... um ..." The girl was convulsed by the fierce sprint, and suddenly the man withdrew, turning her around when she was empty, full of panic, but only I can let that person raise his hips, kneel on his knees and separate his legs. The choked flower passage has not fully adapted to the feeling of being invaded by foreign objects, let alone a powerful giant like this, and it is not straight and gentle. Insert the deepest. The raging pain and pleasure are intertwined and become the best catalyst for lust.

The inner wall of the girl's continual contraction during the **** was stretched to the extreme by the giant body in her body, and the smooth abdomen was faintly visible as the terrifying horror was shuttled. Each time after the climax, he sucked the man's desire fiercely, giving him bursts of exhilaration.

"Mor ... Mine ... Mur ..." Ji Rufeng kept calling her, and only in bed could he let his inner desire to rise madly.

He snorted and lowered his head and took a sigh of relief. The lower body was thrusting fiercely, and the place where the petals were filled with the love fluid of two people rattled.

Finally, after a heavy and deep impact, shot all his heat into her body.

Poor Xu Mo was stunned when he hit his eyes directly, and his body continued to twitch and tremble.

Ji Rufeng pulled out his brother, watching the person unconsciously lethargic, and felt a little guilty. Her skin was snowy, but she was also easily injured. Every time she could not help leaving traces of love, she faded for a long time Not going, made him feel like he was abusing her, but he couldn't help himself.

That day, she said that when a woman can only marry a husband, he felt a little impulse in his heart. He wanted to come up with such a system and take her as his own, but he could only think about it. As a positive husband, he even told her that there must be seven husbands, but if there were six more people, there would be fewer monks and less porridge, and they would have fewer days together. For the first time in his life, the right-hand man who loved the country and the people also resented the payment of the wife.

The woman didn't know at this moment, the white sticky inside the thigh slowly slipped on the mattress.

The man sighed, found a clean serpentine, wiped off all the dirt, and looked at the bright, reddish petals, and a heat flow quickly flowed down his abdomen. If she had fallen asleep in the past, he would let her take a good rest, but today he just wants to possess her, time and time again.

Thinking, the man slowly digs his avatar into the tight path again ...

Xu Mo woke up again at dusk, and the drooping sun spread out an inch through the gauze on the bed. The handsome and beautiful man was asleep, his face was sharp, but his eyebrows were locked, and there seemed to be troubles entangled in her. As soon as he reached for his hand to smooth him, his body moved, a soreness came, and his whole body seemed to be crushed, even for the first time.

The girl screamed, let the man wake up leisurely, and quickly stood up to ask her why.

Xu Mo was aggrieved, muttering, "It hurts, it hurts all over."

Ji Rufeng hugged her and coaxed, and pressed her to relax. He did overdo it today, and by the time she calmed down, her tenderness had been hurt by his shame.

The eyes were getting darker and darker, and the man took a deep breath. He couldn't do this anymore.

Xu Mo naturally didn't know that she had always been soft and sullen, and she did not lose her temper. By the time the man's decision was known, the man was thousands of miles away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
261K 39.8K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
29.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.