chapter 16-20

Gratifying the Royal Family Chapter 16: : Remarried

Huidi Xu Rui did not think about tea and rice in the past few days. His soldiers and generals have won the battle again. He has high prestige among the people. Although he has been loyal, there is no shortage of tigers and wolf hearts. the reason. Coupled with the friend and brother-in-law Ji Rufeng's initiative, he asked Quzhou to manage the flood, as if his right arm was severed. Every day, the snow will return, and the reward for merit must be closed, thinking that he is troubled day and night.

Ji Rufeng said goodbye to Xu Mo and his wife, and it was a long time before they reluctantly left. Many days have been intimate, and Xu Mo is a little bit reluctant, but he can't change his decision, only to see him leave.

She heard that the general was still in the dynasty, and the emperor was going to prepare a night banquet. He didn't participate without any interest. He didn't know that there was a major event falling on him.

The next day, the hour came, the decree came.

Xu Mo learned that he had been married, and to the general who had not been masked. If he was thundered, Xu Mo collapsed and quickly entered the palace in a carriage.

After the palace man made a report, Xu Mo only entered the palace and saw her emperor brother relieved, but she looked resentful.

Xu Rui looked at his sister and said nothing when he entered the door. He looked at him with a cheeky gangster, and seemed to be telling his dissatisfaction. He was as cute as a child but unwilling. He was full of love and compassion. Under the pros and cons.

Xu Mo learned about the emperor's hard work and had to agree, but it was still difficult to accept it. She had two men in this month, and there would be three in a short time. Thinking about it would be stressful.

Xu Rui smiled when she saw that she had promised her, "Should this great general be favored by Jingguo's many ladies and gentlemen! How can I be troubled when I see you."

Xu Mo didn't say a word, if she said two husbands would be enough, brother Huang didn't reprimand her.

Seeing her fate, Xu Rui also said, "Rest assured, although General Qian has fought for many years, but his origins are not rude, and you have met, he will remember your old love and ask for a marriage, and he will treat you well."

Xu Mo nodded arbitrarily. He didn't listen carefully, naturally he didn't know the intersection and old feelings that Brother Huang said.

Out of the palace, she took a carriage. She planned to go to Hanshan Temple before getting married. It would take at least two or three months for Rufeng to return. Yunfu didn't know when she would return. Only she was bored at home.

When the carriage approached the gate of the palace, he suddenly heard a vigorous and cold voice.

"Northwestern General Qian Mingxue meets, please see Her Royal Highness in the carriage."

Xu Mo took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She wanted to forget something, but she ran into it at this time, but she had to see it again.

The servant opened the curtain and reached out.

Xu Mo bowed, and got out of the carriage with his silk-covered hand.