Utaite Ships One Shots (On Ho...

By mahiru6

A book fulls of utaite one-shots. Sometimes a short series, but mostly a one-shots. I'll mostly write Sorama... More

When the bells rings
When the bells rings: Part 2
When the bells rings: Part 3
Why is it to be you? [A]
[ F and A] Happiness
[F] Blessing
Prolouge: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Babysitter, what this feeling called? (Satocolo, Part two)
Chapter 2: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)
Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)
[F] Among Us Stream (SoraMafu)
[F] Mafumafu Birthday's Special
Announcement
たばこ (Urasaka)
Let's jump together. (Soramafu)
Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

[A/F]Am I not enough? (SoraMafu)

211 8 2
By mahiru6

It's a angst,, maybe- wwww

Well enjoy~

=================

"So-soraru-san am I.. am I not enough for you...?"

A albino asked the raven while he cried.

"....Mafu."

Few weeks ago

"Everyone, thank you for watching my live today! Bye bye~"

A albino said as he ended his live on YouTube. He stretching his arm as he sighed.

Today is a tired day again, I have to mixing some song...

The albino think as he started to open DAW and start to mixing a song. When he focus on mixing the song, suddenly a notification from Twitter show up.

The curious albino, go to the Twitter and see a message in dm. He open the dm and read it.

He widened his eyes, not really suprised by what It's the message.

Mafumafu, don't stay close to Soraru-san or I will threaten you everyday. He's mine after all.

The albino, Mafumafu sighed after read the message. This kinda of message is common for him already. He have to received that kind of message a lot in the past.

Well... now It's kinda became a lot than in the past.

...it's something you already used to Mafumafu, don't be sad for something like that. Soraru-san will be worried later.

Mafumafu decided to ignore the message and go back to work. Even so, that message seemed different from every message he had received.

That make Mafumafu feel uneasy and feel anxious.

...is it good to ignore it?

The albino that really deep in his thought, doesn't realize that a certain raven have come into his room.

"Mafu?"

Mafumafu jumped a little hearing the voice, turned around, there's his beloved raven behind him.

"Ah.. It's just you Soraru-san, don't make me suprised~" Mafumafu said whining a little while he let out a big sigh. He not realize that his stop breathing while he deeply thinking.

"Hm? 'Just you'? Are you expecting someone to come?" The raven, Soraru asking raised one of his eyebrow.

"No.. It's just.. I just suprised ww that's all ahahah"

"Okay? Well, what you thinking about that you not realize I'm knocking and come into your room?" Soraru ask as he go to the albino and hug him.

"Hmm.. something~ but, well yea It's about the phrase I'm going to use for my song. I just can't think a good phrase." Of course It's a lie, but he don't want make the raven do something to it. He have to solved it by himself.

Soraru just hummed in response while he pat the albino head as the albino let out giggling and rub his head at the hand and purred.

"I can help you for that you know? Want me to help?"

"Nope, I can do it and It's the last part so It's okay!" Mafumafu said smiled assuring the raven as he smile too.

"Don't push yourself, I don't want make you sick."

"I will don't worry~" the albino said with a assuring smile. The raven that see it just smile softly and peck his lips.

"Okay, I will make you a hot milktea. Wait here."

Mafumafu just nodded in response as Soraru leave the room and go to the kitchen.

It's going to be okay, he hopes.

_____________

It's bad, It's going bad.

A weeks after he received that message, the person really right about threatening him everyday.

A day after he received that message, suddenly his window is broken when he comes homes from work.

A two days after that, he received a lot of letters that about 'you not enough, you bad, just don't get close to soraru' and 'I hate you' many times.

A week after that, he play a game with soraru in his home happily. A delivery person is in his front door saying there's a package for him. He sure that he not buy anything these days so why there's a package for him? He put the thought away and get the package.

He go to living room where Soraru is there, he opened the package without Soraru watch him and... he screamed when he saw what inside the box. Soraru that heard it immediately go to the albino and ask what's wrong.

Mafumafu can't answer it due of shock when he saw it, so Soraru take a look at it and, honestly he want to puke after he saw that.

There's a skull of human inside of it.

"N-no, wh-why something like t-this..?" Soraru immediately go to Mafumafu and hug him. The albino trembling and cried. Soraru call the police and said to take the skull away and said to search who that do it.

A few days after that, he in a recording with urasaka and come home with them. He still shocked about what happen few days ago but slowly get better from it.

Suuddenly, a person coming to him running and bumped into Mafumafu. The albino that almost fall is catched by Sakata. He sighed in relieve but.. he feels a sudden pain from his stomach. As he look below him, a knife has stabbed him into the stomach.

He coughed a blood as he slowly lost his consciousness. He could hear Sakatan crying and Urata call ambulance. He close his eyes, everything became black.

_______________

He slowly open his eyes, he could see a white ceiling and a white walls. He take a look of the room, a white curtain, an injection in his arm. Him wearing a white clothes.

He kinda know that he in a hospital, but he don't really know what happen to him.

He moved his eyes to take a look of his surrounding, in beside him. There's his beloved saying something to a person, he screamed have you found who is it? Or, Do you know where that person is?

He saw the raven expression, the raven had a guilt, sad and a angry face. He doesn't want him to make that face so he tried to call him.

"S-soraru..-san.."

It's a little voice that like a whisper but, It's seems the raven able to hear him and immediately turned around and go to the albino.

"Mafu!"

Mafumafu tried to speak but he ended up coughing, Soraru hold his back and laid him into the bed slowly. "Don't push yourself"

Mafumafu nodded and said a quiet sorry.

"So-soraru-san, how much am I been asleep? I don't h-have energy to talk nor to move now.." Mafumafu ask, he don't really have energy to move or talking right now.

"...It's been one week now." Mafumafu widened his eyes. "E-eh, one week.."

Soraru just nodded and look down, he feel sad and guilty. He failed to protect Mafu.

"..is the culprit already found..?"

"..No, the police haven't found it."

"I see..."

After that no one say anything and remain silent. Mafumafu that became uncomfortable with the silent start to speaking.

"I... I think I know the culprit."

Soraru lifted his head, "What?! Who is it?!" Soraru can't help to shouting because he been mad at the culprit who do this to Mafumafu.

"The one that been threatening me.."

"I'm sorry... I-I'm sorry I kept it a secret from y-you! I didn't think it will became really bad..."

Noticed how shaking Mafu is, Soraru face softened and hug him. Comforting him while patting Mafu's head and give him kisses. "It's okay, It's not your fault. I'm sorry I raise my voice."

"Can you tell me what's happening Mafu?"

Mafumafu then start telling Soraru how it started. Telling him he got the message, after that many things happened in around him, but he just not expected the person will just hurt him like this.

Soraru's face darkened darkened when Mafumafu telling him. Guilt, anger, sadness, but the thing he more mad is because the culprit that hurt Mafu is his own fans.

He always like his fans, because of them he be able to go this far. But, if the fans hurt the one he loves, he will strangle their head if he can. He will not let his beloved albino hurts again, he will not let anyone hurt him, they have to cross him first.

"Because It's something common that we received that kinda of message, I thought it will not harm me and ignore it. But... I didn't thought it will be like this."

Soraru not saying anything, his face shadowing with his bangs. Mafumafu feel guilty that he not saying this sooner, now he worried Soraru and everyone. He don't want to trouble someone, he don't want make everyone worried.

While he thought like this Soraru approaching the albino without he noticing. Mafumafu lift his head a little when noticed Soraru going closer to his face. Soraru close his gap with Mafu, Mafu slightly blushing at the sudden kiss as he close his eyes enjoying the kiss.

Soraru deepen the kiss more with Mafu moaning at that. The raven cupped the albino face, caress his face, giving him comfort and assurance with this. Their lips separated with a thin saliva connected in their lips.

They panted as they open their eyes, Mafumafu face flushed, tears coming out slightly from his eyes. Before he saying anything, Soraru hug him tight. Mafumafu slightly wincing at the sudden slight pain he feel in his stomach. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry because of me." Soraru's voice shaking, hearing this Mafumafu rub Soraru's back and smiling a little. "It's not your fault Soraru-san. Because of my skill that lacking, everything became like this... I'm still not good enough一"

"No. You are."

Soraru cutting off him, let go of his hug and staring at the albino. "You are already good enough, in fact too good for me." He said cupping Mafu's face that looking teary.

"You are a amazing person I ever meet. Your song, your voice, your singing, your personality, the way you always not giving up and encourage everyone with your singing, and... the way your smile. I love all of it."

Mafu became sobbing at that, his face became flushed while Soraru pull him and the albino closer. "Bu-but, they said I'll still not good enough for you. They said I don't deserve to be by your side. T-they said to me to give you up..."

Soraru frown at what he saying, he don't know people said this to his beloved. Before he want say something, the albino cutting him off with what he asking.

"Soraru-san!"

"So-soraru-san am I.. am I not enough for you...?"

___________________

Tears streaming down from his eyes, he can't stop crying. He finally ask what he wanted to ask the most, he waiting for the raven to answer. He became so anxious. He already prepared of what the answer will be, It's good if It's the one that make him happy but if It's the otherwise, he don't know if he can take it.

"Mafu..."

Soraru finally spoke, said his name. He close his eyes, shaking, afraid of what will happen next. When he focus on his thought, the next moment he snapped out of his thought, his face was cupped with a warm hands and made him lifting his head up facing the raven.

"Really, didn't I answer that earlier? And you still gonna ask that?"

The raven look at Mafu with a gentle smile. "Bu-but even so, I'm weak! I can't protect myself! I always make you worried! I-I'm a burden to you..."

"How much times should I show you how much I love you and only you?" Mafu slowly opened his eyes, his red ruby eyes became so red because of crying. Soraru just chuckle at that.

He kiss Mafu in his ears, "This ears always listen to me, hear my singing, song, and always hearing me say 'I love you'".

Then he kiss Mafu nose, "This nose always smelling me when I'm asleep, smelling our home scent." Mafumafu widened his eyes at that, the raven noticed he always smell him when he was sleeping.

He kiss in the eyes, "This eyes always sees me, see me in front of you. Your red eyes that shining like a ruby is always shining brightly while looking at me. Though that makes you look something you can't look."

He kiss on his hands, "These hands always making a amazing music. These hands make everyone feel saved by your music that you make with these hands. I love it."

"And lastly一"

He then kiss him in the lips, "This lips that I love always saying my name, talking to me, encourage me, singing for everyone, but what I love the most is, 

The way you said 'I love you' to me with that lips."

"I love all of it, I love you the most. It can be only you."

Mafumafu sobbing really hard, Soraru made him hear what he wanted to hear. But he receiving it more than he expected. He keep crying, because of sadness? Happiness? Both maybe. Soraru looking at him with a gentle expression.

"I told you didn't I? You already more than enough for me, so what if you not perfect? I still love you even if you weak, lacking, bad at many things. Because I fall in love with the way you are, even if you became weaker I would still fall in love with you many times.

I love you Mafumafu, I love the way you are. It's because It's you that I fall in love."

Hearing every words Soraru spoken, he can't control his tears and hug Soraru tightly. He keep calling his name, hugging. Soraru just hugging back and rub his back while patting his head.

Every words he said, he meant it. Every words he said, love contains it. Every words he said, it always make me fall in love with him again.

"Mafu, lie down. Your wound still not recovered一"

"I love you Soraru-san."

Soraru widened his eyes, he stopping his movement as he tell I love you back to Mafumafu. He then put Mafumafu down that seemed tired and go back to sleep.

He kiss the albino forehead saying 'goodnight' to him before his face darkened in a flash. He took out his phone and dialing a number.

"Hey. Did you found her?"

"....I see. Wait a minute, I will be right there in instance."

"Mafu? He's woke up earlier, he's sleeping again now though"

"....I know, I will be there then. Don't let her run alright?"

Soraru said as he cut off the phone and walking away with a dark face.

"It seems Mafu-kun is alright, he's sleeping right now." A brunette said while put his phone to his pocket.

In a dark basement, there's a group of male standing in front of a girl that her hands is cuffed, and her mouth with a gum tape sticking in it.

"I'm glad Mafudon is alright! Though It's been a week he sleeping." A red-haired male said while huffed.

"Let him sleep, he's been through a lot in this few weeks." A short brunette with a tanuki in his shoulder said.

"Well? Are we gonna do it now or wait for Soraru-san to come Amatsuki-kun?" A light brown haired with a fox mask ask to Amatsuki.

"We will wait for him. If we do it before he come, I'm sure he will kill us." He said as he roll his eyes. Kashitaro just chuckle at that.

"Hm~ in the end, are we not gonna leave her unhurt?" Sakata said with a smile.

"Obviously, we want make her feels what Mafu's been through. Though if we overdone it, Mafu surely don't like it." Uratan said, his eyes moving to the girl that in the chair while looking at them, she seems struggling from the chair to uncuff the cuffs.

Amatsuki walking closer to the girl and smiled, anyone that see it will have a chill and scared.

"You know, Mafu-kun is really precious to us. He is my best friend, he always helping me! I'm happy when he's happy. But... one day when you send that message. He starting to lose his smile."

The girl have a lots of sweat as she hearing everything he said, slowly his tone became so cold. The atmosphere in there is so cold as ice, by Amatsuki tone voice, it making more cold.

"I was gonna let you go if you just send the message, but now that you crossed the line, I will not gonna let you go running."

Again, Amatsuki said that with a smile even though he said that. The girl became shaking, and crying. While the others just looking at him with a wry smile.

Suddenly, the door in the basement opened making a loud noise making everyone flinched at the sound. They slowly turned around and see Soraru with a scary look and a intimidating aura.

"Hello Soraru-san! Here's the person that you've been looking for~ we still not start anything so don't worry~" Again, Amatsuki said that happily. Soraru just nodded in response.

The raven look at Kashitaro, Kashitaro then walking closer to the girl and take off the gum tape from her mouth in a not very nice way as she whimper at that.

"So, let's get started. I will make sure to hurt you in the same way as you make him hurt."

__________________

2 days after that, the culprit got caught by the police. After what happened to her, Soraru and the others call the police to the basement.

Mafumafu that heard it relieved and somewhat sad. The fact that It's Soraru fans kinda make him sad, it feels like he took Soraru's fans from him.

But this is reality, the world is not nice. So he keeps his pity for her aside, and keep the feeling glad in his heart.

Slowly, Mafumafu go back to himself. He slowly smiling more, sleeping good, and not have any sign of crying. After the culprit got caught, his friends visit him while sobbing glad the albino is alright. Mafumafu just sweated at it.

His stomach slowly recovering, It's still kinda hurt but It's not really hurt as before. Soraru still being careful when he hug  or when he helping Mafu so he's not feeling more pain.

At that time when he talking about his accident, his feeling, the others seems smiling weirdly like a yandere but not noticed by the albino.

To keep the albino feels happy, the others playing game, talking to him, make him not feel bored when he's in hospital, keep him away from feeling insecure.

When he can discharged from hospital, he's so happy. He can finally go back to his life. Though his friends worried about him, but they knows Soraru will be there for him.

"Soraru-san Soraru-san, do you love me?"

"How many times do you want me to tell you until you got it?"

"Hmm, well many times!"

"That's not a answer."

The raven said as he pinched Mafu's nose.

After Mafumafu discharged from Hospital, he became more even better and more open to everyone. He became smiling more compared to before and seems having a lot of fun.

The first thing he do is live-streaming and told everyone about the accident. He assuring everyone that everything already alright and It's peaceful now.

He happy that many people worried about him and still support him after that. Soraru just smiling at the albino.

"I love you, more than anyone and anything. Even if you became different from the person I know, I will still be by your side."

Mafumafu blushing at the statement, he turn his back from Soraru tried to calm his blushing while Soraru just chuckle at that. He slip his hands into the albino waist and pulls him as Soraru put his chin on the male shoulder. Mafumafu surprised but eventually became very happy that he grinning and giggling.

Soraru hold Mafu's chin and turn his face to face him, he slowly close the gap with the albino as their lips touching each other. They separate their lips after the kiss, Mafumafu just smiling towards Soraru brightly while Soraru just look at him with a loving smile. They hugging each other, smiling happily.

I will love you even if  I meet you a bit longer, you're enough for me. I will always love you. That's why, please smile and be happy for me.

_________________

HELLO EVERYONE IT'S BEEN A WHILE

It's been months lmao I'm very busy that I can't finish writing a chapter www this chapter has been in my draft for a long time :'))

I have many drafts here ww but still not finishing it ww I don't know why but, I managed to write a long chapter these days.

My writing style became different, andd I still think my old writing style is good than now lmao

Well, I have a series I unpublish ww I will rewrite it again and publish it again ww

Sorry if I have mistake and a bad grammar in here!

Well then, I will see you guys again later! I don't know when I can update again- butt I try to finish it.

Thank you for reading! See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 363 29
A special school for utaite has opened, and this year, the final year before graduation, before the cherry trees blossom, lets make many special memo...
72.7K 3.5K 41
Mafu is in his freshmen year and when a new student comes to the school, he learns something new about the infamous school delinquent, Soraru This is...
122K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
1.1K 28 9
Just basic oneshots, I write almost everything. Oh, and I take requests, so feel free to dm me. I mainly write Ruikasa, but I might do Akitoya someti...