When the bells rings: Part 3

It's already two months since Mafumafu come back and became Soraru butler, the days they going is a good days. Soraru became embarassed and nervous around Mafumafu because of what he became. His Innocent Pure Angel Mafumafu is became a "Cool Butler Angel", that what everyone call him now.

"Mafumafu, can you take the documents in library? There's a important documents over there."

"Of course, Your Highness." Said Mafumafu as he leave to take the documents. ...Your Highness huh
Yes, Mafumafu not call him sora-chan or soraru since they reunite. The raven already tell Mafumafu to call him by his name not by "Your Highness" but the albino not gonna call him by his name. The reason is because, He's a butler and the raven is a Prince. That's why he can't call him that.

Hm? Ah, right maybe you don't know about this. Yes, Soraru is a Prince. A charming ikemen Prince in this country. Everyone dying want marry him or want him to be theirs. Of course he have a lot of request from a several country, and of course he rejected the request.  Because his heart just belong to one person,

"Your Highness, I've come back from take the documents."

Yes, his heart just belong to this person, the person that in front of him right now. He think deeply about the albino that he doesn't realize he staring at the albino for 3 minutes. "Umm, Your Highness? Are you okay?" Ask Mafumafu worried. Soraru snapped back to reality after thinking. "Eh? Ah, yes I'm okay, good work."

After he said that, he back to do his work, and then, he feels the albino staring him. As he feels uncomfortable with the stare, he ask the albino, "Umm, what's wrong Mafumafu?", The albino that start to snapped back response, "Ah no.. It's nothing Your Highness."

"Okay." Said soraru before go back working. But, he still can feel the stare from the albino and a  curious soraru decided to ask him once more time. "Mafumafu. I ask once again, why are you staring me?" Mafumafu tensed up for a bit, and not saying anything. "He~ so you not gonna tell your master huh." And the albino still not say nothing except, he have a tiny tinyy blush on the albino face. "Mafu." The albino suprised when he call him by his nickname, "Can you answer my question Mafu?" The albino that can't deny him, specially after the raven called him by his nickname. "Ca-can you not mad at me after I said it Your Highness?" The confuse soraru immediately answer it with no.

"I-I umm... I want ask something not important, and that is.." soraru became a little nervous after the albino said it. "Umm.... Yo-Your Highness. Ca-can I call your name..?" The suprised confuse soraru answer it, "Of course you can, I already tell you that you can call me by my name." The tensed up Mafumafu became nervous and want say something but hesitant. "So-"
so?

"So-
Soraru.."

Thump soraru heart skipped when he hear the albino say his name. He want hear the albino said his name a lot, ah, how he want take the albino to his room and do many things. (Ahem, for a dirty minded reader. I think you already what I was talking about
( ˘ ͜ʖ ˘))

"Mafuー"
"Soraru!" Said the albino as he hugged soraru tightly. "Soraru, soraru, soraru, soraru, soraru!" Ahh, why is he so cute.
"Ma-mafu? What's wrong to make you say my name a lot ahaha."

The albino still stay silent and suddenly hug the raven tightly. "Ma-mafu? What's wrong?" Mafumafu still not saying anything and just hug soraru tightly as the raven going to dissapear.

"....Mafu? You okay?" Soraru asked as he hug the albino back and pat his head. "So-soraru... I-I love you.." Soraru suprised when he hears that but happy, as the raven pat and hug the albino tightly too.

"Yes, I know. I love you too Mafu." Soraru said as he kissed the albino forehead and pat him again.

Soraru... no, sora-chan. I will definitely not let you die.