Dishonored: Emily And Jasper.

By gokugunslinger

the story of a boy who stayed by Emily's side no matter what. #1 in Corvoattano More

Bio and backstory
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Dishonored: The corroded man
1
!NEWS!
MORE NEWS!
REWRITE

Ch 1: Dishonored 1

2.1K 37 15
By gokugunslinger

"Font"- talking
'font' - thinking
(Font)- author making snappy comments on characters .

Two children are seen running around chasing each other. A boy and girl running up stairs and down the stairs. Both children were 10 years of age.

There was men dressed in identical clothing standing still allowing the children to run around.

The children in question looked like a odd pair.  Well the boy wasn't dressed as nicely as everyone else.

The girl had well kept hair, a beautiful face, and fine clothing.

Her name is Emily Kaldwin.

Princess Emily Kaldwin of Dunwall.

The boy was rather dirty in appearance.  He had loose black hair, which was covered by a Hat, and had dirt smeared on his face.

His name is Jasper.

Jasper didn't really have a family.
He was found and raised by the servants of Dunwall Tower.

Now you are probably wondering "why is the Princess playing with a  servant boy? "

That will be revealed later on in the story you lazy bum.

Emily: "Come on Jasper!  He's finally back! " she said still running ahead of Jasper.

Jasper could barley breath and held onto his hat so it wouldn't fall off.

Jasper: "I'm coming as fast as I can Emily! Wait up! " he said picking up his speed but still couldn't catch up with Emily. He saw Emily stop ahead of him and she looked to her right.

Emily: "CORVO! " she yelled running to a well good looking man and hugging him as he got on his knees. "How was your trip? Did you see any whales?"

This is Corvo Attano, the royal family's protector. And the closest thing to a father figure for Jasper.

Corvo: "Emily. " he said embracing the child with a loving smile, and received a kiss on the cheek From Emily. "Yes I did see some whales. "

Jasper: "Mr Corvo your back! " Jasper said running up to them but slipped past the two almost hitting the ground.

Keyword : Almost

Before Jasper could make contact with the stone floor, he was stopped by a arm underneath his belly. But his hat fell off.

Corvo: "Be careful Jasper, you could hurt yourself. " he said giving Jasper a playful smirk,  before putting Jasper back on his feet, causing Emily to giggle a little.

Jasper blushed in embarrassment looking away from Emily.

Corvo chuckled a little before picking up Jasper's hat.

He then ruffled Jasper's hair with his free hand.  Jasper couldn't keep a straight face and started giggling as well. Corvo stopped and put Jasper's hat back on patting his head.

Jasper: "Thank you Corvo. " he said as Corvo stood back up.

Emily came up right behind Jasper slinging her arm around his shoulder,  which was very unladylike but no one question the Princess. Besides, it's a heart warming moment.

Emily: "You see Jasper, how Corvo was able to catch you with one arm while not standing? THATS Royal protector right there. Your gonna have to work a lot if you wanna be "my"
Royal Protector." as soon as she said that Jasper froze up looking at the ground.

Corvo raised a eyebrow and had a small smirk on his face.

Corvo: "Is that true Jasper? " he asked looking at the boy who was shaking. When Jasper looked at Corvo words didn't come out, just puffs of air.

Emily on the other hand looked at Corvo with a big smile, shaking her head yes and Corvo chuckled.

Emily: "You would not believe the claims he told me! He said he could be just like you one day like you are for me and mom." she turned her head to the side looking at the side of Jasper's face. "He also said  you would need 5 minutes to find him in hide and seek. "

Corvo just looked down and chuckled again.

Corvo: "Tell you what Jasper.  After I finish talking with Empress Jessamine, we'll play a game of hide and seek. If it takes me five minutes to find you and vice versa,  I'll see what I can do about putting a sword in your hand. "

Jasper's face turns into a smile and started to nod his head rapidly.

Corvo patted Jasper's shoulder and looked at Emily.

Corvo: "Alright Missy, lead me to your mother. " he said as Emily skipped ahead of him with Jasper.

They made it to the gazebo

Where the Empress Jessamine Kaldwin was talking to the spy master Hiram Burrows.

The two seem to of had a disagreement with each other when the Empress dismissed him. On his way down, Hiram saw Corvo and stopped to greet him.

Hiram: "Ah Corvo,  2 days early. Should expect nothing less from the Royal Protector." Corvo just nodded then Hiram left.

Emily approached her mother who had her back turned and was in deep thought.

Emily: "Mother,  Corvo's back. " Jessamine turned around to her daughter and smiled. Jessamine turned towards Corvo and the look on her face shows she is relived he is here.

Jessamine: "It's a kind Breeze that brings you home to me." she said looking at Corvo with a smile. "What's the news?" Corvo pulled out a letter from his trench coat and handed it to Jessamine.

Jessamine looked over the letter, reading it. When she got done she turned back around around dropping the letter.

Jessamine: "Those cowards. Their blocking us off. Say they don't know how to help us. " Emily looks at Jasper before walking up to her mother.

Emily: "Is everything okay mother?" Jessamine turned around and just hugged her.

Jessamine: "Yes, everything is alright Emily. " she looks at Corvo. "Is there any good news? " Corvo glanced at her and formed a ghost of a smile.

Corvo grabs Jasper, who was behind him and nudged him forward.

Corvo: "Well,  little Jasper might become a Protector. " when he said that Jessamine looked at Jasper and smiled rubbing his cheek. Jasper giggled a little from the touch of Jessamine's hand.

Jessamine: "Did Emily put you up to this? " she asked. Jasper shook his head no and just smiled.

Jasper: "No Mrs Jessamine. I want to become a Protector.  I mean look at Corvo!" he said pointing at Corvo with a smile.
"He's so COOL!  I remember one morning when I sweeping the floor out here,  he was training with other gaurds and beat them up without breaking a sweat!" Corvo was about to say something but Jasper knew what he was gonna say. "But you are cool! Don't lie about it!"

Jessamine looked at Corvo with a loving smile and giggled seeing the man regain his posture.

Corvo: "Okay, I know I'm cool. But, if you wanna be a good protector." he got closer to Jasper.  "Your got to look cool to don't you? " this earned a laugh from everyone.

Jessamine regained her posture and noticed there wasn't any gaurds in sight. She became worried looking around.

Jessamine: "Where are the gaurds? Who sent them away?" when she said that the group of 4 looked around seeing no gaurds insight.

Emily saw Jasper looking down the stairs and running to look over the edge. But she looked on the tower and saw strange men running on the tower roof, popping in and out of reality.

Emily: "Mother why are they on the roof?" she asked. Jessamine, Jasper and Corvo looked at the tower and saw the strange men running and disappearing.

Jessamine: "Emily, Jasper behind me! " she yelled causing both children to run beside her.

Then the men dressed up in Gas masks, blue cloaks, grey pants, black gloves and boots,  appeared right on the gazebo.

They pulled out swords and charged but disappeared when Corvo took his pistol and shot the assassin.

Two more popped up, but Corvo blocked the blade and shot the other one in the head, both disappeared in black substances.

Corvo surveyed the area looking for more but none came.

Jasper / Emily: "Corvo!" they both shouted running towards him and hugging him which he returned breathing heavily.

Jessamine: "Corvo, if you hadn't been here," The moment was cut short when another assassin appeared summoning green light lifting Corvo off the ground.

Then a man dressed in a red trench coat, but did not wear the gas mask , went to grab Emily
but was stopped by Jessamine.

The man simply slapped Jessamine across the face then plunged his sword into her.

Corvo: "NO! " he yelled unable to do anything. "EMILY, JASPER RUN! "

Emily: "MOTHER!" Emily screamed but then tried to run away only to be snatched up by the assassin holding Corvo.

Jasper: "EMILY! " Jasper screamed running at the assassin but was grabbed by the red colored Man. Jasper's hat dropped on the floor.

Soon the two disappeared with the children leaving Corvo with the dying empress. Corvo made his way to Jessamine holding her head in his hand trying to stop the bleeding. He looked at her worrying and was shaking. Jessamine could barely force words out.

Jessamine: "Corvo, Find Emily and Jasper. Your the only one who can.. *Chokes*" she says before going limp.

Corvo: "No no no no no." he says shaking Jessamine, her lifeless eyes looking afar. "Jessamine Please don't die!" but it was to late.  The 12 year old girl he met when he was 18, sworn to protect her no matter what and grew to love, laid dead. He heard running and looked up to see Gaurds with Cambell, and Hiram burrows.  One guard was pointing his sword at Corvo, the other was pointing a gun.

Hiram: "What treachery is this! You murdered the Empress!"
Hiram said pointing a finger at Corvo.

Cambell: "Her own bodyguard, ironic. " Cambell remarks. Hiram starts to look around then looks back at Corvo.

Hiram: "What did you do to Lady Emily traitor?!" he demands showing his teeth. Corvo was about to answer but stopped.

Corvo: 'Why isn't he concerned about Jasper?' He thought to himself. Hiram lost his patience an stood straight.

Hiram: "I'll see you beheaded for this Corvo! Arrest him!" Hiram ordered. The Gaurd with the sword charged his swing and hit Corvo with the End of the handle.

End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 7 5
A famine had struck Gristol, and the nobles' solution to dealing with the problem is to host a gala for Empress Emily's 27th birthday because of cour...
94K 6.7K 43
[COMPLETED] [MULTI SHIPPING] Join some immature, lovesick boys who struggle to not only to love themselves but those around them. A heart wrenching s...
108K 2.2K 73
( completed ) Emily Robinson is just a normal teenage girl. Her life was normal. Her family was normal everything was completely normal. Until one ni...
86.6K 1.4K 39
𝙒𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀- {"𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘰𝘶...