My Celebrity Boyfriend

By iam_dolly

His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't kn... More

Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Getting to know
Part 3: Video Call
Part 4: Exchange Students
Part 5: First Meeting
Part 6: The Date
Part 7: Bright
Part 8: Jealous
Part 9: We Meet Again
Part 10: The Interview and The Surprise.
Part 11: We Are Over
Part 12: I Like You
Part 13: Dinner
Part 14: 4 Months of β™₯️
Part 15: Bet
Part 16: Get away trip
Part 17: First Time
Part 18: Busted
Part 19: Birthday
Part 20: Engaged?
Part 21: Realize
Part 22: Pictures
Part 23: Kanaloves
Part 24: Not Single
Part 26: You?
Part 27: The Nice Gulf
Part 28: 2nd Time
Part 29: Plan
Part 30: Choco-berry
Part 31: Party
Part 32: Angels
Part 33: Marry Me
Part 34: News
Part 35: Fried Chicken
Part 36: The Engagement
Part 37: The Last Part
Special Chapter x1
Not An Update - Just Some Talk
Special Chapter x2
Special Chapter x3 - Last one

Part 25: FiancΓ©

4.3K 242 17
By iam_dolly

"You sure Gulf that you will meet this Fiancé of yours? Not that you have a choice but you know? I can be your pretend boyfriend, just don't tell Tutor. He will kill me and you" Fighter suggest and laugh as the others also laughed and are teasing him.

"Wow, why I haven't think about that? That is a brilliant idea!" Gulf sarcastically said while rolling his eyes. Initially, it should be Fighter whom he will be engage to, as his father likes Fighter too. However, Gulf begged his dad not to do it, Fighter got a boyfriend and Gulf's friends with Tutor. Its just so unfortunate that Tutor's parents didn't agree for him to transfer to Thailand along with with them.

"Well... I heard that Gulf's Fiancé is handsome, so we don't know maybe he might like the other guy" Bright said. Still laughing.

"Ugh! You guys are not helping!" Gulf is frustrated already and his friends are not helping him. He thought of hiring a person to pretend to be his boyfriend but who will agree right? Also, he don't want to just hire someone. Well, Should I hire Mew to pretend to be my boyfriend instead? Nah, he won't agree. That guy is in heaven and I'm on earth and his pride won't let him. The other guy must also have a new lover now since he said he is not single anymore. Gulf thought.

He saw Mew's post. Basically just a picture of himself looking godlike, hot and ethereal. I'm contended I got to be in a relationship with him, Its sad though that it didn't work. Gulf thought again.

"So handsome again phi. Too sad, I am engaged already to I don't know who. How I wish it was you. It should be just you and I only want you" Gulf left a comment using his fan account.

"Oy Gulf! You're too focused on your phone again!" Jame pulled him back out of his imagination.

"What is it?" Gulf put his phone down.

"Duh! We are talking about your soon to be husband!" Bright spoke. Gulf looked at him puzzled.

"He is thinking about his Mew again. God Gulf! How about you find someone else instead?" Mild rolled his eyes.

"Right! How about Kao? He seems to like you" Bright comments. Kao seems to be eyeing Gulf for some time now.

"How about Win? I'll take him from you instead?" Gulf retorted. He earned a glare from Bright and Win just laughed.

"You're both bottom Gulf. You wish" Jaa said running from Gulf who is throwing him the pillows.

"Anyway, who is Mews new lover?" They all turned to Gulf. He must still be hurting but they all know that no one knows Mew other than Gulf himself. "Who is his bii? The one from his IG and Twitter?" First asked.

"I don't know too. Why don't you asked him?" Gulf dismissed the question, looking away. They all went silent and one by one leave Gulf's condo.

As his place went silent and all the disturbance were away Gulf fixed his place and clean it. He saw his phone and grabs it as he flop himself to bed.

"If it should be me, then it will be me"  Mew commented on Gulf's comment. When did he start to flirt with his fans? Does he know its him? Gulf asked himself. Being noticed by the great Mew Suppasit is an uproar. He is flooded with questions via DM and his comment is also flooded with fans comments.

Gulf wants to leave another comment but he chose not to. He close his eyes and place the phone on his chest.
"I love you P'Mew. I'm sorry that I have to marry someone else. I'm sorry if I'm not good for you, not good for you to trust in me, not good that you can't even fight for me" Once again his tears race from his eyes.

"You ready?" Bright said while sitting beside Win in their private plane.

"Are you?" Gulf saud rudely. "And why is the whole gang coming? Are we going to the party?"

"Of course we also want to meet your Fiancé. Uncle agreed already!" Fighter grins. Right, he is the only one who doesn't deserve to be happy.

"You can meet him some other day too, you know?" Gulf retorted.

"Well of course we want to see your reaction, we also want to see if he is really a piece of gold." Zee said. In just a short amount of time, Zee, Saint and Mild became close to Gulf's friends. Mild and Jaa is now the best buds.

"I wanna die nowwww..." Gulf placed his hands on his head and pull his hair.

"Oy! I'm still single! I don't want to die yet" Mild exclaimed. The others just laugh at his antics.

"My sons! Welcome home!" Gulf's father again welcomed them.

"Daaaadd! Don't you have work? I thought you were busy?" Gulf asked as he hugs his father.

"My baby boy is home, work can wait. Right boys?" Gulf's father smiled at the boys. "Let's go in and eat. I got all your favorites"

"Yey!" All said in chorus.

"So Gulf about your future husband" Gulf's dad started. The table went silent. All the chattering were halted. "He will arrive tomorrow. You guys rest first"

"Who is this mysterious man dad? What's his name?" Gulf asked.

"Learn to wait son, its worth it. You'll know it tomorrow" His dad shows a wicked smile.

"Bright! I'm nervous now. Who do you think is it?" Gulf's in Bright and Win's room.

"I have three prospects. It might be Podd, Godt, or Yang" Bright said. Those are the three possible heirs that can be candidate as Gulf's Fiancé.

"It can be either Yang or Godt. I don't want Podd. I don't like his guts" Gulf said, out of the three options. Those two is bearable.

"We will always support your decision Gulf. Think about your happiness always, okay?" Bright patted hia best friend's back.

"Ugh! We're here already, there's no turning back now" Gulf said before he stand up. He looks at the two, nods and went outside ignoring the pity on their eyes.

It should be just Mew. Gulf doesn't want anyone aside from Mew.

Gulf closed his eyes trying to sleep but he is too anxious for tomorrow. He hears a soft knock on his door. He opens and saw his mom with a glass of milk.

"Drink this dear. I know you're too anxious about your soon to be husband but baby remember, Your happiness is always our priority alright?" Gulf just nods at his mom. His parents were kinda pushy and demanding but his happiness comes first. His father is always trying to meet him halfway.

"I know mom. What if they don't like me too? Like I told you, then and now, I love and will only love Mew. Even if he doesn't want me anymore, even if he no longer loves me - I still love him. I'm crazy, I know but I really love him mom. I would trade everything just to be with him"

"You sure dear? Will that make you happy?"

Gulf flashed a sincere smile at his mother before speaking. "Yes mom. I'm happy with Mew but I won't force him for something he doesn't want. Including wanting me" Gulf said sadly.

"Alright, you should sleep dear. Make yourself presentable tomorrow, okay? Rest properly. I love you" His mother kissed his forehead. Gulf closed his eyes, he hears that his door closed. His tears flows forbthe nth time. Save me P'Mew. Gulf said to himself as he cried and lull himself to sleep.

"Good everyone's here. I know you all are here to know who is his mysterious husband to be but I think you guys knew him well. And, Gulf knows him best" Gulf's father said.

The boys looked at each other looking clueless who is this person they knew.

"Here they are" They all looked at the one who is walking towards them, eyes full of questions.

"Haii?" Everyone’s so shocked and focused at Haii, well aside from Gulf's parents. He is Gulf's first boyfriend who just want to get into his pants. Bright and Fighter's eyes is full of anger ready to punch the new comer.

They didn't know the main character just showed up and while they're busy glaring at Haii, he is standing at back of the couch where Gulf is sitting. He is holding the a bouquet of sunflower.

~~~~~

// Lets save the rest for the next update hahaha 😈😂🙈

Sorry for the typo errors guys.

Lovelots ♥️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
290K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
19.5K 1.3K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
13.3K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...