My bully became my lover(on h...

By powerfulouis

Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into... More

saturday morning
Carmens arrival
Sleepover with allison
school
Meeting Brent
Bullied
'Feeling a bit sick'
The kiss
Bumping into him
At my house
The 'Perfect' tutor
Plz read
Read this plz
Im back

Crazy

391 7 1
By powerfulouis

I woke up to the smell of scrabble eggs and sausages.
I got are changed into a superwoman tee,black jeggings.
I messily made a bun and for the first time it actually look pretty good.
I was gonna head in the bathroom but Eddie beat me to it.

"get out" I said tugging him.

"hell no, I got in first" he said while pushing away.

I grasped his wrist and tug him real hard till he got out, I rapidly got in the bathroom and locked it.
I brushed my teeth and pissed, before walking out I washed my hands and got out.

"Finally done turtle" he said.

He's always called me turtle when I am slow.

"shut up snail" I said defending myself.

"what's up with all the commotion"
Martha said whispering afraid to wake up my parents.

I went downstairs and ate my food and headed outside.

"Beep beep" a red range rover honked.

"Who the heck is this" I mutter to myself.
Then the window slowly slide down and Austin was there.

"what you staring at" he said licking his lips.

"how do you know where live" I said a bit afraid.

"i followed you duh" he said laughing. "get in" he said.

"Not today not ever" I said.

"Get in right now"he said getting a bit red.

"Zach and Alex take her in" he said.

Both of them jumped out of the car and went to get me in. I wanted to run but my feet was like glued to the pavement in shock.
I was sitting between Zach and this other guy while Alex was sitting in the passenger seat. When he stopped on the red light, I quickly made my move. I opened the door and jump off running away.

"yes" I said happily to myself.

I felt something was missing but I just can't think of what it is.
When I got school I was gonna text Allison but, I couldn't find my phone.

"Shit" I mutter.

While I was jumping of the car my phone was in my back pocket and "no no no" it's in Austin's fucking car.

Good thing is that today is Friday and The other thing is that I have second period Austin.
I went to get my notebook from my locker, but to find the words you suck sprayed paint on it.
Fuck you Austin I said to myself. I ignored the words and got my notebook.
I got to class just in time when the bell rang. I sat in my usual spot behind Lia.

"I'm so sleepy" Lia said droopily.

"Me to" I answered back.

As Mr.Gomez talks I feel eyelids getting heavy, I try to pinch myself it works but it doesn't last.

"Joey now it's your turn to read"

he said. I literally wasn't paying any attention what he was talking about.

"what page are we and which paragraph are we at"

I said feeling embarrass that my checks turned brightly pink.

"Page 245 paragraph 5" I turned my page and started reading.

When class was over Carmen went to me and said "are you ok" and I said "yea".

"you wanna come to the bathroom with us" Allison said.

"Sure" I grabbed my book bag and headed to the door.

"wait" I turned around to find Mr.Gomez calling me.

"guys I don't think I can go sorry" I said.

"come to me after school and I want a phone call from your parent" i said "ok" and left.

Fucking Gomez it was Friday and he wants to see me after school. I went to my third period, to Find the 'one and only' Mrs.Gabs.

"Hey Mrs.Gabs" I said. She lifted her eyebrows and look me "hello" and went back grading papers.

"Today I will be moving spots" she said. "Allison switch with peter"
"baby come back" I sang to her.

she laughed and went away. "Sabrina switch with Rachel" during the whole class period today she was switching people.
I was already out the door when I remembered that I had to get my phone back.
I went inside the classroom and headed to Austin.

"look who is finding austin" Alex said with a baby voice.

"shut up" dork face I remarked.

"May I get my phone back" I said.

"you want it" he said with a smirk on his face.

"sure a kiss for the phone" he said chuckling.

"I will never ever even give you a peck" I said rolling my eyes.

"Can you give me my phone".

"alright, say Austin Mahone is the best" he said.

"Austin Mahone is the best" I said.

"alright" here's your phone he said handing it to me.

I ran to class thinking that maybe Mahone was his last name.

I sat down next to Bryson and...... a familiar face walked in. Shit I have Alex for this class I thought to myself.

"guys go to lunch" Mr.Sherman said .

I hated the crowds so I sat down to wait for Lia, Allison, and Carmen to come.It took them a while to come but they did come.

"guys great news my boyfriend is transferring to this school next week" Carmen said while putting her tray down.

"Yass" we all said while fangirling. "so are you gonna get food" Lia ask.

"nah I ain't hungry" I said lifting my shoulders.

Everyday I laughed and talk but today something just doesn't seem right. "are you ok you've been quiet"
Carmen said while pulling me over for a hug.

"yea"I said. I went back to Sherman's class and threw myself on my desk.

"hey bitch" Alex said coming over to my desk.

"I'm not in a mood to talk to you dork" I said wanting to bitch slap the daylight light out of him.

"settle down" Mr.Sherman said while he sat down on his stool.

"You guys will me partnering up with a person" he said looking to all of us.

"but I choose the group" he said.

"you guys have to do a picture note of the mechanical waves and electromagnetic waves".

"Joey partner up with Alex" and blah blah blah.. Why does it always have to be me with the losers, I thought to myself.

Alex went to one of the empty spot and scooted next to me.

"Hey bitch" he said licking his lips and flipping his hair to the side.

"Let's start this, you do the magnetic waves and I'll do the electromagnetic waves understand" I said bossyish.

he nodded his head and started working.
Radio waves are low frequency waves with wave lengths about 1-10 cm radio stations, and microwave radar. I was have way finished when "I do not know what magnetic waves" Alex said looking down on the floor licking his lips.

"what Were about to leave in about 2mins and this is when your telling me" I said shouting.

"don't fucking scream at me" he yelled that his spit landed on my face.

"What is happening" Mr.Sherman said concerned.

"this is due today at the end of the class and now he's telling me that he doesn't know what magnetic waves are"

I said getting agitated.

"well this is a team work grade and I think you both are gonna receive F's" he said.

The bell rang and I packed my things and headed to my 7th period. Everything sucks in this school even my schedule.
I have two biology classes one college course and the other is 9th grade science.

For some reason I wanted an extra 9th grade science class and apparently they actually let me take it. When I finally reached my class I was 2mins late no biggy.

"Hello Mr.John"

"settle down in any computer" he said.

I went to look for a spot and decided to in the last row by the wall.
I scanned the room to find Ashton and see if any Austin's friend were in this class.
Then I saw one of Austin's friend sitting two rows away from me.

"Shit" I thought to myself.

Mr.John started calling attendance. "Marcelo, ricky, Tasha",........... I waited till he called my name.

"Joey Walther"
"here" I said shouting across the room.

I thought I was the last person being called because of my last name but

"Robert Villanueva" Mr.john yelled out. "Here".

So his name is Robert, just then I felt two hands wrapped around me. I turned around to see Ashton and hugged him back.

"so hey" Ashton said with his hand around my shoulders.

"What" I said looking at him.

"Since tomorrow is Saturday mind meeting up at my house" he ask.

"sure" I said nodding my head.

"open the computer in front of you and play around with it" Mr.John said.

The only thing I like about Mr.John is that only every Friday he lets us do anything in the computers.
I took out my beats and plugged it into the computer.

I got on Youtube and typed in 'Happy Little Pill' by Troye Sivan.

I started listening to the music but got interrupted once again by Ashton.

"what do you want now" I said sounding a bit harsh.

"never mind" he said while running his fingers through his hair.

When class ended I went to Mr.Gomez's class as I was told this morning.

I dialed my moms number to let her know.

"hey mom I'm gonna go to Mr.Gomez's room for something I'll call you back when I get home".

"alright Hun".

I got to his class and saw him talking to this girl so I waited outside.

"come in here" he said.

He gave me about an good one hour lecture about shit wasting my time. After he finished talking, I ran all away to the parking not wasting any more time.

Then I tripped "Shit" I said aloud but this pair of arm grabbed me up

"are you ok" he said.

This voice sounded familiar "yea I'm fine" I said lifting up my head to find "austin" I said aloud.

He saw me and quickly let go of my arm and went away.

"Your such a jerk I shouted. I got up and got inside my car started the engine and drove home.

I kept knocking at the door till someone opened it and it was Eddie.

"hey big bird" he said smiling.

"I'm not in a mood call mom and tell her I'm home".

I crawled upstairs and changed into my pjs and slept. I woke up and looked at the time, it was 2:00 in the morning. How did I sleep till this 2:00 in the morning I wondered to myself.

I was so exhausted that I slowly closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 2.9K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
322K 5.6K 33
Nessa is just your average 16 year old girl. Every summer, she and her parents go on vacation to their beach house in Miami to relax and spend some t...
63.8K 1.2K 35
Scarlett Thompson, is a ordinary girl going to school. She gets good grades and always focuses on school. But bad boy Austin Mahone finally mets her...
6.6K 249 48
Mia is in college she's 17 years old and she's a pretty smart girl when she wants to use it. She is attending Miami Dade college and she runs into he...