what the hell happened to you...

Von hehlolz

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ. ๐šˆ/๐š—... Mehr

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šข.

๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.

10.1K 305 287
Von hehlolz

"Mr. Luntz? Mr. Luntz, can you hear me?" Officer Cheddar asked to the man lying in the hospital bed.

Y/n was tapping her foot impatiently. She was about to blow up the heart rate monitor because of its beeping. Her eye lids kept drooping. She hadn't slept in days and when she had, it wasn't for very long. The whole apocalypse had been taking up all of her time and energy.

The man on the bed grunted and struggled to open his eyes. He blinked at Officer Cheddar and started making weird noises. Allison put her hands in her pockets, leaning towards the bed from where she was standing. Y/n continued to lean up against the wall behind Allison with her arms crossed.

"Who are you?" Mr. Luntz asked.

"I'm Sargent Cheddar," Cheddar said, pointing to himself. "This is Y/n? Hargreeves," he said her name in a question, causing her to roll her eyes. He pointed to Allison, "And this is Allison Hargreeves. My associate. We just have a couple questions for you."

"Am I in trouble?" Mr. Luntz asked. Y/n felt bad for him, but she shrugged it off. He looked in pretty bad condition. His face had cuts and bruises all over and his left arm was in a sling.

"No trouble. Nothing like that. I just wanted to ask you about the accident in the Bearskin Tavern last night," Cheddar explained.

The man sighed, thinking. Y/n uncrossed her arms and started picking at her nails boredly.

"You're a cop. You gotta protect me no matter what right?" Mr. Luntz asked. His voice was raspy and he spoke lowly.

"It's my sworn duty," Cheddar replied.

Y/n scoffed quietly and shook her head, continuing to pick at her nails.

"It was no accident," Luntz said, shaking his head. Allison perked up even more. Y/n only raised her eyebrows and continued with what she was doing.

"What do you mean?" Cheddar asked, shifting in his place.

Luntz sighed, "This guy, hired us to start a fight." Allison uncrossed her arms and slowly walked in front of the man's hospital bed. "He wanted us to rough him up in front of his girlfriend."

Y/n's head snapped up. She pushed herself off the wall and walked to the man's bed, standing next to Allison.

He gave Y/n a quick glance and looked back to Cheddar. "He paid real good up front. We got drunk. Took it a little too far. Started to hassle the girl too," he explained. Allison nodded and Y/n scoffed, shaking her head. It earned her a glare from both Cheddar and Allison.

The man shook his head, "Then all hell broke loose."

"What did he look like? The guy who paid you," Y/n asked.

The man went to answer but was cut off by Allison. "Brown hair? Light scruff? Slight build?"

Y/n smacked her forehead, though no one noticed. "Idiot," she muttered so that only she could hear herself.

Cheddar gave Allison a confused look before looking back at Luntz. "Yeah, yeah. That's him," the man agreed.

"Well that's a- that's a really good guess," Cheddar said, pointing to Allison.

Allison quickly pulled out Vanya's book cover and showed him the back, "Is this the girlfriend?"

"So you just carry around Vanya's book cover. Wow," Y/n muttered, shaking her head.

"Hey- uh- um- just a moment," Cheddar said, walking up to Allison and moving her over to the side to talk to her.

Y/n sighed and took a step closer to the man. "Look, I know that this probably isn't the easiest thing to talk about and that my sister is an absolute idiot. But I just need to know, for the world's sake, was that girl the girlfriend?" she asked lowly.

The man looked at her and paused. He nodded slowly, "Yeah. That was her."

Y/n nodded and turned around walking towards Allison. She walked past her, "Harold's the guy, we just need to find him." She started walking out the door.

"Where are you going?" Allison asked.

"I haven't slept for over two hours since Dad died. I'm getting myself a damn coffee."

-

Y/n lazily grabbed a cup and put it on the counter. She grabbed the pot of coffee and poured it until the cup was almost all the way full. Sighing, she put the pot down and put a cap on the cup. She went to grab it but pulled her hand back. She shook her hand at the warmth of the cup and grabbed a cover, putting it on so she could hold it. An old woman next to her eyed her weirdly.

She ignored the woman and picked up the cup, walking over to a seat, sitting down and crossing her legs. She sipped her coffee and picked up a magazine, opening it and reading it.

The woman from earlier sat across from her and started staring at her. Y/n could sense it and she rolled her eyes behind the magazine.

Snapping the magazine shut, she threw it down on the table. She gulped down the rest of her coffee, crushing the cup in her hand and throwing it into a trash can a few feet away. "Got a problem asshole?" she snapped. The woman quivered, sinking into her chair.

"Y/N! There you are!" Allison exclaimed, walking over to Y/n.

"Hello beloved sister," she stated, fake smiling at Allison.

"Are you okay?"

"Peachy."

Allison shook her head. "Look, Vanya and Leonard were here this morning. I think that they were here when we went to the cabin. And, according to a nurse, that guy we were talking to just vanished."

"Vanished? Like poof?"

"Yeah, poof."

Y/n furrowed her brows, "That makes no sense."

"I know. But we need to go and get Vanya. I don't want her to be around that lunatic any longer than she has been."

Y/n nodded in agreement. "Okay, one sec. Let me get another coffee." She got up and walked to the coffee pot.

"Vanya's life is in danger along with the rest of humanity itself and you're worried about getting more coffee?"

Y/n grabbed a cup and started pouring the coffee in it. She put a cap and cover on it, turning to Allison. "I'm living off of six hours of sleep and caffeine within the past week. I need more coffee if you want me to not pass out," Y/n snapped. She started walking out of the hospital, "Come on. let's go get our sister."

-

Y/n followed Allison up the steps to the cabin. They both looked around at everything that was moving as if a ghost was there trying to mess with them. Lights were swinging around and there was violin music coming from inside the cabin. Walking onto the porch, Y/n walked over to a chair that was rocking itself make and forth. She went to touch it but she retracted her hand. She shook it as if it would get the burning sensation to leave it. "What the hell is going on?" she asked, turning to Allison who was looking around just as confused as Y/n.

"Vanya?" Allison yelled.

"Vanya are you in there?" Y/n yelled, walking next to Allison.

"Is that you?" Allison shouted, hoping that if Vanya was inside she would hear them.

They walked up to the door and Allison put her hand on the doorknob. She looked to the side at Y/n and gave her a worried look. Y/n shivered and nodded. Allison nodded slightly and twisted the doorknob, pushing open the door and walking inside. Y/n took a deep breath and followed behind Allison.

They both walked inside. Vanya was standing in the middle of the living room playing her violin. "Vanya! There you are! What's going on?" Allison asked. Vanya turned to them and stopped playing her violin.

"That was beautiful Vanya," Y/n smiled, turning to close the door. Before she could even take another step to it, it slammed in her face. She jumped slightly, "That's not weird at all." Her voice trailed off and she turned back around to face Vanya. "Beautiful but... powerful."

"What are you guys doing here?" Vanya asked.

"We came to find you. Are you okay?" Allison asked, out of breath.

Vanya gave them a confused look, "Yeah?"

"There's something weird going on-" Allison started, looking around the room, "-What's causing it?" Both her and Y/n turned to Vanya.

"Me," Vanya stated, nodding her up.

Allison moved her head backwards in confusion, taking a few steps closer to Vanya. "What do you mean 'me'?"

"I mean- I made those things happen," Vanya said.

Y/n chuckled, "That's awesome Vanya!"

Allison looked around. "With my powers," Vanya continued, ignoring Y/n completely.

"Turns out I've had them all this time," Vanya said, blinking at Allison a couple of times.

"Really?" Y/n asked.

"Really," Vanya replied.

Y/n laughed, "That's amazing!"

"It's weird huh?" Vanya said. Y/n's expression changed in a second. She could tell this wasn't going to be good. The way Vanya said that; it wasn't a question. She was angry. She was suspecting something. But what was it?

Allison scoffed and shook her head in disbelief, though she wasn't being rude. "It's incredible."

"But?" Vanya asked.

Allison shook her head, "Can we do this in the car?"

"Why?" Vanya asked.

"You're not gonna wanna hear it," Allison said, pausing.

Y/n stepped up, "Allison's right Vanya. We should talk about this in the car or back at the academy. It's not good news. And it's definitely not news that you're gonna wanna hear. But it's important."

"Well that's never stopped you before," she turned to Allison. Then she turned to Y/n, "Or any of you for that matter."

Y/n sighed, "Leonard Peabody? Your boyfriend?"

"Is Harold Jenkins," Allison finished for her.

Vanya gave them a confused look and furrowed her brows.

Allison took a couple steps closer to Vanya. "Remember when I went to the library and couldn't find anything on Leonard Peabody? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does."

"Who's Harold Jenkins?" Vanya asked.

Y/n took a step closer to Vanya. "That's besides the point. But, do you remember that time that a kid jumped the barricade when we were thirteen? When he said that he thought he was one of us because he was born on the same day?"

Vanya nodded, "I watched from the window of the academy."

Y/n nodded, "And I went up and talked to him after Dad was a prick?" Vanya nodded. "That night, that kid went home and killed his father. And he was thirteen at that time. He served twelve years for it. That's Harold Jenkins."

"This all sounds insane," Vanya said, moving her hands that still had her violin and bow in them.

Y/n scoffed, looking around. "Yeah, well, as Five said, everything about our family is insane. We're not normal and we never have been."

Vanya shook her head, "No, his dad was an engineer-"

"I have a police report in the car Vanya. We can show you," Allison interrupted her, gesturing outside.

"I don't- I don't understand."

Allison walked up to Vanya so that she was only a foot or two away from her. "Leonard- Harold- I- I know it doesn't make any sense and I know it sounds crazy but-"

Y/n cut her off, "We were in his house Vanya." She took another step closer, "He had a murder shrine in the attic. Posters and pictures with our eyes gouged out. Figurines with their faces burnt off."

"Yeah, and apparently he took a liking to Y/n after what she did before he killed his Dad. He never scratched out the eyes of her picture or burned her figurine. But that's besides the point."

"Wha- I-" Vanya started, confused.

Y/n took a step closer so that she was standing next to Allison, but she was about a foot off to the side of Allison.

"I promise we will tell you everything! in the car," Allison said, grabbing Vanya and leading her a few step to the door. "But it's not safe!"

"No, stop!" Vanya exclaimed, getting her arm away form Allison and sitting down in a chair.

Allison bent down to be eye level with Vanya, though she was at Vanya's side. Y/n crossed her arms and walked over to them. She sat down on the floor in front of Vanya, crossing her legs.

"I can't imagine how hard it is for you to hear this," Allison started, grabbing Vanya's hands. "How you feel right now but- I-"

"We love you Vanya. Okay? We just want you to be safe and not dating a psychopath that killed his father when he was thirteen," Y/n said, patting Vanya's knee. Vanya looked down at her weirdly. Allison glared at her and she realized those probably weren't the best choice of words. "Sorry."

Vanya backed into the chair so that neither of them would touch her.

"Look, Vanya, we want to be here for you," she gestured between herself and Y/n. "As your sisters."

"There's just no way," Vanya said. She looked up at them, "I love him."

Y/n expression softened.

Vanya put her head in her one hand. "This just doesn't make any sense," she groaned. "And this power- I-" tears weld up in her eyes and she came close to crying. "I don't know- I don't know what's going on," she put her hands on her ears and looked down, closing her eyes.

"I don't know what to do," she shrugged, rubbing her face.

Allison's expression changed and she started shaking her head. She opened her mouth, trying to come up with words to say. "Allison? What is it?" Y/n asked.

Allison shook her head, "I understand now."

The other two looked at her in confusion and she started to explain.

"When we were four, Dad told us you were sick," she turned to Y/n for reassurance.

"I remember that," Y/n whispered. "He told us you had to be isolated."

Allison nodded, "We were so young, none of us knew to question it. But then he asked me to do something that I never understood; until now. He made me an accomplice."

Y/n's hand shot up to her mouth. She moved it down a centimeter in disbelief, "Oh my god. He made you rumor her."

Allison looked at Vanya for a second before looking back down, not being able to fully look at her.

"You did this to me?" Vanya asked is disbelief.

"She didn't know any better at the time Vanya. We were four, you have to understand that," Y/n said.

"I didn't realize," Allison said shakily.

"You knew this whole time?" Vanya said, hurt in her voice.

She stood up and grabbed her violin and bow, walking over to the window on the same wall as the door. "That I had powers?" she shouted.

"No! No! I really didn't understand it until I came today! Until I saw it!" Allison exclaimed, getting up and standing across from Vanya. Y/n got up quickly, standing to the left of Allison.

"Well, now this all makes sense, this is why you never wanted me around!"

"What?" Allison asked. "No!"

"You two couldn't risk me threatening your places in the house! Your-your dominance!" Vanya shouted.

"That's not true!" Allison exclaimed.

"You couldn't handle that Dad might find me special!" Vanya yelled, pointing to herself.

"You are special Vanya! With or without powers!" Allison shouted.

"Don't! Don't say that!" Vanya shouted.

Y/n put her hand out to Vanya. "Vanya just calm down all right! We care about you! Allison didn't know any better! None of us did! None of us questioned it!" she shouted, getting the other's attention.

"Don't even start with me Y/n!" Vanya screamed, pointing at Y/n. "You never gave a shit about me! None of you did! And whatever you did to be nice to me Y/n, was all an act!"

"That's not true and you know it Vanya!" Y/n pleaded.

"We have a chance to start over Vanya!" Allison shouted over them.

"You destroyed my life!" Vanya screamed.

"Vanya!" Y/n yelled, trying to get her attention.

"Oh please Vanya! Everything's out in the open! We can move on!" Allison shouted.

"I'm moving on! But not with either of you! With Leonard!"

"You mean Harold?" Y/n asked, her voice raised.

"With Leonard!" Vanya shouted back. "The only person that has ever loved me for me!"

Y/n shivered as energy waves started moving around them. Things started moving around like they had been doing outside when Y/n and Allison had gotten there.

"You know that's not true Vanya! I've loved you for who you are ever since we were kids!" Y/n shouted.

Allison scoffed.

Vanya went calm and started talking to the both of them. "Look me in the eye, both of you, and tell me you're not threatened right now."

Allison and Y/n glanced around the room and looked back at Vanya. "We don't want to argue with you," Allison said calmly.

"Then go!" Vanya screamed, her emotions changing so suddenly once again.

Allison and Y/n looked around the room nervously.

"We're only trying to help you Vanya," Y/n stated calmly, flinching when Vanya screamed at her.

"I don't want your help!"

"Vanya we love you!" Allison pleaded.

"Stop saying that!" Vanya screamed.

Y/n hugged herself and looked up at the swinging chandelier nervously.

"Are you- are you okay?" Allison asked.

"I said go!" Vanya screamed as the lights on the chandelier from above them shattered.

Y/n shielded her head, looking up at Vanya in horror.

"Vanya! Come on! Calm down!" Y/n shouted over the loud noise of the energy waves. She took a step closer to Vanya and put her hand out like she was trying to pet a scared puppy. "I don't want to have to tell you this, but it's the only way for you to understand it." She paused, "Harold-" Vanya glared at her. "-Leonard. He never really cared about you Vanya! We do! We love you for who you are! But- Harold- Leonard- doesn't He doesn't actually care about you! All he wanted all along was to get to us."

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about!" Vanya screamed.

"Yes I do! Vanya I do! He just wanted to get to us! Harold Jenkins- Leonard Peabody- is the cause of the apocalypse!"

Vanya didn't scream words. She just screamed, swinging her arm that held her violin bow. Y/n's eyes widened as the string came in contact with her right thigh and she was flung backwards. Her back hit half of a window and half of the wall. Her head hit a part of the window and the impact caused it to shatter on the spot. Glass shards went into her hair and head. She fell to the ground, falling onto her side. She groaned as a shard of glass fell and hit her right below her right collar bone.

She coughed as she tried to fight off unconsciousness.

Allison looked at Y/n and back to Vanya, tears starting to form in her eyes. "Please don't make me do this," she whispered.

Vanya stared at her with anger, breathing heavily.

"I heard a rumor-"

Y/n gasped as Vanya's violin bow sliced open Allison's neck and blood started coming out of the cut.

Vanya started screaming and crying hysterically, falling onto the ground with Allison, trying to stop the blood from coming out. She glanced over and Y/n and started crying and screaming more and more.

The door swung open and Harold entered. Y/n was trying so hard to fight of her unconsciousness that she only observed a few things:

Harold had an eyepatch on his right eye.

Vanya kept screaming that everything was an accident and she didn't mean for it to happen.

Harold smiling manically and saying that Vanya did what she had to.

And Harold grabbing Vanya and her violin stuff, running out the door and leaving.

She blacked out every few seconds. She shook her head and flipped onto her stomach, not caring if she lost more blood. She tried army crawling to Allison. "Allison. Allison," she tried yelled her name but they only came out in raspy whispers. Her crawling was failing as she had only moved a few inches before flipping onto her back and passing out.

-

The door swung open and Luther ran to Allison. "Allison!" he yelled. Kneeling down, he grabbed her head and lifted it up. He started crying and saying her name over and over again. Klaus ran in after Luther and looked down at Allison, putting both his hands over his mouth and breathing heavily. Diego ran in, and stepped backwards at the sight.

Five ran in and stopped, seeing Allison. He looked at Klaus and then at Diego. "Where is she?" he asked frantically looking around. His gaze landed on the broken window. He looked down and saw a small blood trail, he followed it and saw Y/n's combat boots. He ran around Luther, shoving Diego out of the way and kneeled down beside Y/n.

He cupped her face, looking down at her body. His breathing got faster as he saw the shard of glass under her right collar bone, blood seeping through her shirt. Then he saw blood coming out of the space between her skirt and socks. He moved a little. Keeping one hand cupping her face, he moved the other one to the bleeding cut on her leg. He softly put pressure on it. He winced, tears welding up in his eyes.

There was a hand on his. He snapped his head to Y/n's pale face. Her face shouldn't be that pale. It worried Five.

Her hand was cupping his face. She let out a small smiled. "Hey," she whispered.

Five laughed and smiled, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Though, he wouldn't let them. "Hey," he whispered, his voice cracking.

"I'm glad to see you," she whispered, barely audible.

He laughed, "I'm glad to see you alive."

She chuckled, closing her eyes.

His face dropped, "Y/n? Y/n? Y/n! No! No! Y/n! Don't go out on me here N/n. N/n, come on. Please N/n!"

She let out one last small smile, letting her hand and her smile drop.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

302K 5K 34
๐น. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  MอŸaอŸtอŸuอŸrอŸeอŸ cอŸoอŸnอŸtอŸeอŸnอŸtอŸ iอŸnอŸcอŸlอŸuอŸdอŸeอŸdอŸ!ฬฒ - ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ. ๐™Ž๐™š๏ฟฝ...
29.8K 442 41
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐™‰๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
10.9K 256 7
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ (๐™ฃ.) ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™œ๐™š...
444K 10.6K 27
โI แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แดกแด‡ sสœแดแดœสŸแด… แด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดแดแด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส แดกสœส แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡. Eษชษขสœแด›? Yแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡sแด›, แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด›แด sสœแด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœส€ sแด›แดส€ส?โž โIแด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส sแด‡...