๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ |...

By -asterine

โ€ข๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎโ€ข [๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š] This is about Hinata being a Famous Singer, Actor and... More

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
Chp 2: "๐‘พ-๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’‚.."
Chp 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†!?
Chp 4: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘
Chp 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!?
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 3)
Chp 7: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
Chp 8: ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚?
Chp 9: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜๐’”
Chp 10: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’ˆ + ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’†?
Chp 11: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
Chp 12: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chp 13: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
Chp 14: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chp 15: ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 17: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 18: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 19: "๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’•"
Chp 20: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
Chp 21: ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 22: ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 23: ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? & ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ!?
New Story!!!!
Chp 24: ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…!?
Chp 25: "๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘จ!!!"
Chp 26: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 27: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 28: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 29: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 30: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chp 31: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚
Chp 32: ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 33: ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chp 34: ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•
Chp 35: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 36: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Valentine's Special: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
Chp 37: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 38: ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”
Chp 39: ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ (๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ + ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚)
Chp 40: "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘"
Chp 41: ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
Chp 42: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 43: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 44: "๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†!"
Chp 45: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chp 46: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 47: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 48: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 49: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ 3
Chp 50: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š
Chp 51: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”
Chp 52: ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chp 53: ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“
Chp 54: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
Chp 55: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š?
Chp 56: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’Ž
Chp 57: ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”
Chp 58: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
choose
Chp 59: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…...

Chp 16: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”

3.9K 155 97
By -asterine

After 1 hour of driving they finally arrived at the beach, they all got out and started setting things up.

They set up umbrellas and beach towels on the sand, and surprisingly they brought a net and a volleyball, so they could play later.

They were now finished setting up, so some of them were playing volleyball, swimming or just under the umbrellas on their phone, they just chilling, doing their own things, when Bokuto yelled.

"WOAHHHH!!!, I WANNA DO THATT!!" Bokuto said with sparkles in his eyes while pointing to a guy surfing.

They all heard and all eyes were on the guy surfing, they can't clearly see his face cause the guy was a little far.

All of them watch as the wave came down and the guy Collided against the water, after a minute or so they saw the guy came up from the water and sit on his board.

They saw him came to shore, and he had purplish hair, they were familiar with that hair, when it hits them, he is one of Hinata's Friends, Ma-.

"Mao!, That was awesome!" Kevin said and cheered.

"Hahaha!, If you ever feel like doing that, then just come to me and I'll teach ya!" Mao said giving Kevin a thumbs up.

"Hmmm, it was great, but not as great at he does it" Kaji said with his arms crossed.

"...I agree" Ren said pushing up his glasses.

"I know, I know, I can't beat him at surfing,....but still, it was awesome!" Mao jumped cheering himself.

Our players just looked at them with either amazement or questioningly, then suddenly they heard a voice.

"Oh!, We have some big waves today!" The voice said, they looked at the person, then immediately blush and tried to hide it.

(Without the shoes)

Hinata stood there with a surfboard-.

They all looked at Hinata and blushed furiously except for the four boys that just went towards his way.

(Let's just say that the four manage to understand Japanese, shall we?)

"You finally showed up." Kaji said with a small smile on his face.

"Took you long enough!" Kevin said pouting a little.

"...you gonna surf?" Ren said with a little interest.

"Let's go sho!" Mao said getting his board and tugging Hinata's hand.

"Oi!, Chotto!" Hinata said and start to take off his shirt, the boys just secretly look at him and some were drooling unconsciously and some had there hearts pumping fast and sweating.

Hinata just smirked mentally making him satisfied from their reactions.

Hinata now took off his shirt completely and all was left was a shirtless Hinata with a NICE six pack.

'a six pack?!' all except the four boys thought.

'god why do this to us Chibi-chan~' -Kuroo

'God I want to touch you so bad Chibi-chan' - Oikawa

'Please let me have him for dinner' -Atsumu

✨Twin Telepathy Magic✨

'i second that.' - Osamu

'hmmmmm'-Aone 😶

'Kami-sama...Thank you for this blessing' - Tanaka/Noya

'I think I found a new snack other than strawberry shortcake...' -Tsukishima

'😳' - Yamaguchi

'😳' - Kenma

'This idiot...making feel this way..!' -Kageyama

Others try to hold their noses from bleeding while others try to control their friend from getting excited.

(God what did I just write.👀😆).

Hinata then threw his shirt on Kenma's lap, and Kenma just stared at it completely forgetting he was in the middle of his game, and the simps started at it too, and looked at each other and at the shirt that was now nowhere to be found.

'EHHH?!?!'- EVERYONE

Little did they know, Kenma his it in his chest with his knees to his chest so noone can suspect it was there,..and he secretly took sniffs of the shirt, and that made him have a tint of blush on his cheeks.

Hinata then grabbed his board and went in the water, that grabbed everyone's attention, and he went up and waited for a big one, he then saw Mao get on a wave but failed to stand up so he fell, then he saw a big wave coming so he swims towards it and successfully stands up and rode the wave, the players watch anxiously, they then saw the wave began to to pound on the water below, and the wave began to look like a barrel, and Hinata just smiled widely and head towards the end then he made it out, and threw his hand in the air and head to shore where everyone was clapping and waving at him.

Hinata then went up to the teams that we're staring at him and realized he was shirtless AND soaked, then random thoughts clouded their minds,
Or ✨unholy✨ thoughts.

(Where's Asahi, when we clearly need him and holy water rn?)

"Now that's how you surf Mao!" Kaji said with a proud voice.

"Moooee, how do you do thatttt!?" Mao said frustrated.

"I wanna do that!!!" Kevin said cheery.

(Omg!, I forgot Kiyoko and Yachiii!!, I am so so sorry!).

"Sorry we're late!" Yachi said running towards them with Kiyoko behind her.

(Yachi)

(Kiyoko)

The team looks at them, and a certain trio of idiots were now Fanboying over their goddesses.

"KIYOKO-SAN!!!!♥️🤩" Tanaka said with literal stars in his eyes.

"KIYOKO-SAN!!!!♥️🤩✨" Noya shouted in excitement.

"HUHUHU!!!, what son we have managers like them!?" Yamamoto asked his team that was looking at the girls.

The conversation continued on, then the boys was now focused on the Kiyoko, Yachi noticed them surrounding the managers, then she felt a little left out and you could say a little jealous so she secretly went out the way and frowned.

All of them didn't noticed, except for an ginger that was secretly jealous as well...., So he walk towards Yachi and pulled her and run a little away from the teams.

"H-hinata-..." Yachi said surprised to why the ginger suddenly pulled her somewhere.

They stopped somewhere around the beach so the teams wouldn't see them, Hinata pulled Yachi down to sit on the sand beside him, she sat down and looked at Hinata.

"What's wrong Yachi-san?"

To be continued....

_________________***__________________
I'm so sorry for the wait, so as a sorry I updated!, I know some of you probably don't like Hinata x Yachi, but it's not like that.

Next chapter You'll understand what Yachi is sad about, and on the next chap there might be some drama or some jelly moments.

So stay tuned!

-author-chan 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1K 12
Karasuno High had a trick up their sleeve, it wasn't their freak quicks, it was the girl who did then. Her speed was incredible she was an angel. She...
41.9K 1.5K 24
Kageyama is searching for a job when he stumbles across a modeling agency, which is managed by no other than Oikawa and Iwaizumi. How will things tur...
102K 3K 60
(completed) This my very first time to write a story..So umm...Yeah..Thank you! The team wasn't entirely curious about hinata's family but the only...
713 2 7
โ€ขCredit goes to the artistโ€ข โ€ขCredit goes to the creator of Haikyuu!!โ€ข Hey! This is my first book on here, so - sorry if it sucks ass. I've always wa...