𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.." - 𝘾𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖 More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

52.6K 2.6K 9.7K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I was back home with all my nice gifts and in my nice room with my laila mean self. Currently, I was cleaning out my closet and changing my room around some. My mom was gone at her doctors appointment so I was able to blast my music.

"SOMETIMES ITS SOFT AS A MISTING RAIN! THAT GENTLY TOUCHES MY SOULLL! IT COOLS THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN ME! AND I SIMPLY LOSE CONTROL! SO JUSTTT.." I sang out.

Rain down (on) on me
Let you're love just fall like rain drops
Rain on me

"JUST, RAIN DOWN ON ME! LET YOUR LOVE JUST SHOWER ME! JUST RAINNNN! ON MEEEEEEEE!" I sang as I hung the shirt up in my closet.

Full as a dam at capacity
My passion's about to explode, yeah
I can't escape, it's surrounding me

"I'm caught in a storm that I don't need shelter from.." I mumbled as I hung clothes up in the closet.

I wonder what Dooda's doing..

The song skipped and I started hopping around my room as I held a hanger up to my mouth.

"YOU KNOW ME I JUST BE STAYING OUT THE WAY! MY MAIN FOCUS IS THE MONEY I MADE SOME BANDS THE OTHER DAY! JUST IN CASE SHIT DONT GO AS PLANNED I GOTTA PLAN ANOTHER WAY! THEY COUNT ME OUT AND ALL THATS LEFT FOR ME TO SAY IS.." I yelled.

I want you to know that tables turn
If you play with fire, you'll get burned
When them demons come out there, you better run
'Cause when the devil got you it ain't no fun

"I FEEL LIKE KEEP USING ME! MY GIRL AFRAID OF LOSING ME! DETECTIVES KEEP ACCUSING ME! THESE STREETS AINT NOTHIN NEW TA ME! THAT FAMILY SHIT AINT RIGHT I BEEN PEEPED THAT WHEN I WAS TWO OR THREE! THEM THREATS I DONT TAKE LIGHT SO DONT SAY WHAT YOU GON DO TO ME!"

That love shit, I been lost it, my fingers, I been uncrossed it
That chopper got a double clip, shoot that bitch 'til you run out it
I know I smell like gun powder, got wounds from the gunfire

I stood in the mirror as my favorite part started to come up because I had to perform.

"They label me a thug for my attire, I just keep quiet. WHO REALLY WITH ME? I CANT DECIDE! MY PRIDES TOO BIG FOR ME TO HIDE! MY EYES TOO LOW TO EVEN CRY! MY NIGGAS UP THERE IN THE SKY! SOMETIMES I JUST SMOKE AND THEN I RIDE' IT FEELS LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO DIE!" I screamed.

"Oh my gosh friend, you killed that.." I said more so to myself as I moved over to my closet to finish hanging the stuff up. As I hung my stuff up, I started thinking about stuff.

I wonder what Treasure's doing..

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see I had some texts from Dejhari and Treasure.

Treasure💕🤬.

what you doing?
i'm bored 🥺

me & laila are cleaning out my closet 😀!
you can come by and help if you want..

OK
IM ALREADY DOWN THE STREET

lol. why?

i was gonna ask if you wanted to go out to eat since i was on the side of town already with Gleesh but a fashion show sounds way better!

oh.

I went to me and Dooda's text message thread and read his message.

Dooda🥺💕.

what you on?

Me and laila are cleaning my closet out! 🙂

you cleaning your closet?

Me and laila cleaning my closet, don't start.

😂 how laila helping you?

What do you mean?
She's helping me,
She's giving me the clothes to put on the hanger

ight dr.dolittile

Whatever that means 😂
Anyway, what are you doing?

making money

Whatever that means 😗

i miss you

I miss you too.
Can you bring me some fries from Mcdonald's

ill come get you later so i can take you to get some

I cheesed at the phone before hearing somebody ring the doorbell. I put my phone down and walked downstairs. I looked through the peephole and there stood Treasure with two bags of food in her hand.

I squealed and opened the door for her. I grabbed the food and drink from her as I started making my way upstairs.

"Hey to you too, mean ass.." She said following me.

"I am not mean.." I said.

She chuckled. "I am kind.." We said in unison. She busted out laughing and I huffed and sat down at my desk. I opened my food and ate some of the fries.

"I am.." I retorted.

"Mhm," She said chewing on some fries.

"Anyway, what did you do today?" I asked opening my honey mustard. She brought me Wendy's, I loved their nuggets. They were so good.

"Gleesh took me onna block with him.." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. If a nigga take you onna block to meet his homeboys, he tryna show his homeboys you. They gon be undercover spies fa him.." She said.

"Thats what that means?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah, Gleesh always take me on the block with him. That's why I ain't ever doing shit I ain't supposed ta do cause his friends be everywhere and they always tryna tell Gleesh when I'm doing sum.." She said.

"Wow.." I said. "Dooda never takes me on the block.." I said shaking my head before putting a nugget in my mouth, she shrugged.

"Y'all just started dating, give it some time.." She said.

"I WANNA BE YOUR ESCAPE! WHEN YOU FEEL THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! I WANNA HEAL YOUR PAIN! BABY Y'KNOW YOU CAN CALL ON ME! BABY WE'RE ONE IN THE SAME!" She sang.

"YOU KNOW I GET YOU LIKE YOU GET ME! BOY FUCK WHAT THEY SAY! WE GON LET EM HATE! CAUSE YOU KNOW IF NOBODY GOT YOU, YOU KNOW I DO!" I sang holding a nugget in my hand.

"I WON'T JUDGE YOU! I GOT A PAST TOO! I WON'T CHANGE ONLY IF YOU STAY THE SAME! YEAH! MAKE IT FLOOD FUCK ME REAL GOOD! BABY LETS JUST GET IT UNDERSTOOD!" We sung together.

Wanna be your main thing
I wanna drive you crazy
I wanna be your baby
He say, "Bae, you changed me"

"I WANNA BE YOUR MAIN THING! I WANAN DRIVE YOU CRAZY! I WANNA BE YOUR BABY! HE SAY BAE YOU CHANGED MEEEE!" We sung.

I heard a knock at my door before it open, My mom walked in and I eyed her small pudge. She was around 2 months pregnant so she was barely showing but you could tell she was pregnant if you stared at her some.

"Hey girls.." She greeted, I stuck the nugget in my mouth and eyed her.

"Hey ma.." Treasure said with a smile.

"Hey mommy..." I said.

"Kataleya what did you do to your room? It looks a mess in here.." She said looking around the room, I shrugged and looked around.

"I'm cleaning out my closet. I have a lot of new clothing that needs to be put up.." I explained. "I'm trying to make room for it.."

"You need to get some shoe case things so you can store your new shoes.." She said looking at all the shoe boxes I had stacked in the corner as I ate my nuggets. "It's a bunch of them.."

"I know.." I said. "I have some new shoes coming in the mail too.." I added.

"Katelaya, have you been saving half of your check like we discussed?" She asked, I nodded.

"Yeah.." I replied. "Every two months.." I mumbled.

"KATALEYA!" She screamed, I grumbled.

"What?" I asked. "I have needs..." I explained.

"You've just been buying clothes, you have more than enough clothing.." She said.

"I have more than enough right now, but I will need to buy more later on.." I replied nodding my head, she waved my off and started walking out.

"You will not stress me out. I am very understanding but you need to start saving half of those checks like we discussed or I will take that card from you.." She said, I rolled my eyes.

"Like what? You going to punish me for buying clothes?" I asked looking at her.

"Don't play with me Kat.." She said pointing at me.

I sighed and ate another nugget. "Fine." I said.

She is doing too much. This isn't even her money..

————————

itskataleyaa

Swipe

17,505 likes
itskataleyaa got them sick..COVID-19 😏.
hair by: @iamtreasure
802 comments
iamtreasure pressure 😍

My mom really agitated me to the point where I left the house. I couldn't deal with all of that negative energy because I was spending my own money, it's my life and my money. She can leave me alone about it. Me and Treasure decided to go to Mario's house since I wanted to leave the house and that's where everybody was at.

I walked in the door and made my way into the living room. I looked around and noticed Dejhari looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I went and sat next to him and leaned on his arm, he pushed me off and eyed me.

"Does your arm hurt?" I asked touching his arm.

"Naw.." He said shaking his head. "Why yo titties out like det?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Yo titties hanging out yo shirt and shit. The fuck you got going ahn?" He asked.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I asked.

"You like it?"

"Yes.." I said with a nod. "I made this shirt.."

"THE FUCK YOU GOT ON?" We heard. I turned my head and looked at Gleesh who was mugging Treasure whole outfit. We had the same shirt on because we wanted to match a little.

"You don't like my outfit?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"FUCK NO! I CAN SEE DA BOTTOM OF YO TITTIES!" He yelled, she smacked her lips.

"You really can't.." She said shaking her head.

"Yes you can.." Mario said, Meena scrunched her face up and mugged him.

"The fuck you looking fa?" She asked.

"Hm, put dis on.." He said handing her his shirt, she turned her lips up and passed him his shirt.

"I am not putting this shit on.." She said shaking her head. "You acting insecure.."

"How? You out hea with yo titties out Treasure. I ain't with det.." He said shaking his head.

"SO? I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND! IT DOESN'T MATTER! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WEAR WHAT THE FUCK I WANT WHEN I WANT WHERE I WANT WITHOUT BEING JUDGED BY MY OWN FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" She yelled standing up from the couch, he looked at her.

"Speak det shit.." DeMaya instigated.

"Shush.." Jammo said popping her in the mouth with the back of his hand as he laid in between her legs. She smacked him back and mugged him.

"Don't be hitting on me." She replied.

"Yo, leggo outside right fast.." Gleesh said standing up. They both walked out of the living room and I leaned back on the couch and noticed somebody was looking at me so I looked over and Dejhari was giving me a look. Of course, I didn't know what it meant.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked looking at him.

"Cause, Ion like yo shirt.." He said shaking his head.

"I didn't remember asking for your opinion.." I replied folding my arm.

"But I gave it to you.." He retaliated.

"Why is everybody fucking with me today?" I complained.

"What?" He asked.

"I said why does everybody keep fucking with me? I didn't do nothing to anyone. I can wear whatever the fuck I want to wear. This is my fucking body so I should be able to do what I want with it. If I want to wear my whole ass out I can.." I said before getting up and walking out the door to see Treasure crying in Gleesh's arm as she leaned against her car.

"What's going on?" I asked eyeing them.

She stood up and wiped her eyes. "Nothing.." She said wiping the tears off of her face.

"You should stop crying.." I said looking at her, Gleesh chuckled.

"She good jit," He said. "Right?" He asked kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, I'll call you later.." She said, he nodded.

"I love you.." He said. "Lemme know how det shit go and if it don't go the way you want it you can come stay wimme.." He added, she nodded.

"Ok, thank you." She said. "I love you too.."

We watched as he walked inside and she looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, I went to tell her but then I remembered that everything that happens doesn't have to be told to Treasure.

"Nothing.." I said shaking my head. "I'm just ready to go.." I said, she nodded.

"Where you wanna go?" She asked walking over to her side of the car.

I shrugged. "Anywhere but here.." I expressed getting in the car.

We got inside and she sped off. I started to think about what Dejhari said to me and it hurt my feelings and just made me think. If he can't accept me like this then he doesn't deserve me at all. Who gets mad at someone because of what they are wearing? That's just too- weird. It's no way I'm the one in the wrong, I didn't even do anything.

"Why were you crying?" I asked looking at her.

"Uh-" She started off. "My mom has been trying to kick me out for like a month now.." She said.

"What?" I asked in shock, she nodded slowly.

"She said when I turn 18, I have to go. And y'know my birthday in a few months so now I have to find something. Either a job or somewhere to stay.. She expressed.

"I can ask my mom if you can stay with us.." I said with a shrug.

"Ion know bout that Mama.." She said shaking her head. "Your mom already has a lot on her plate and she's about to have a baby. I don't want to impose.."

"Treasure, shut the fuck up. Ok?" I said. "She would never let you stay on the streets or with Gleesh. So you can get pregnant? I don't think so. My mom will let you stay with us. Your a good friend to me and you look out for me. It's not even a big deal, I'll ask at dinner.."

"Ok girl.." She said with a small chuckle. "You got it.."

I didn't reply, I just looked out the window and bopped my head to music. When I noticed the song, I turned it up and started jumping around. "NOW THIS IS MY JAMMM!" I yelled with a smile.

"SHAWTY DON'T LOVE ME SHE KNOW IMA TREAT HER BAD! BAD BAD! I'M REAL RIGHT HOLD YOUR STICK TIGHT AJFDJKSDNASBSDK! THESE NIGGAS WITH ME 4KT THEY BUST YO AHHH!" I rapped, Treasure busted out laughing.

"Girl what is you saying?" She asked looking at me, I shrugged with a smile.

"I don't know.." I said.

"FLEXIN BAD HUNNID GRAND CASH IN MY PANTS! MAKE ME BUST YO ASS! ALL I DO IS HAND IT TO MY MAN! BLOW THAT GLIZZY BITCH NIGGA! BSDKBK SKBDV TRYNA BE DOWN ASS NIGGA! WANNA BE YOUNGBOY OLE CLOWN ASS NIGGA! 4KT TREY OFFICIAL! SHAWTY WANNA TOP ME! SLIME ME DOWN!" I yelled bopping my head to the music, I looked at Treasure and noticed that she was recording me. I giggled.

"Girl you is feeling da song.." She said with a laugh.

"I love that tune.." I replied with a smile.

She started cackling causing me to mug her. What was funny about that?

"What was funny about that?" I asked.

"I love you yo.." She said calming her laughter. "You always know how to make me feel better.."

"I have strong feelings for you too.." I replied nodding.

She went quiet.

"I really don't know much about love so, I'll just say that for now.." I said, she nodded.

"That's understandable.." She said. "You want Apple Bees?" She asked.

"Ewghck.." I groaned. "That's nasty.." I added shaking my head.

"Outback it is.." She said with a chuckle.

That sounds more like it. Me likey.

---------
𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"All I'm saying is if she don't jerk the wheel when we arguing, I ain't fucking her right.." Cruddy said shaking his head, I chuckled.

"Lailani tried det shit once, I kicked her the fuck out onna freeway.." I said, they laughed.

"He got a good point doe.." Jammo said nodding.

"Meena did det before.." Mario said with a small smirk. "But we got inna whole car accident.."

"Guhdamn, she skrong as fuck.." Gleesh said, Cruddy started laughing.

"Not skrong.." He said between laughs.

"Naw she is doe.." Mario said nodding. "I remember when she used to break pencils and throw them at me when she was mad at me.."

"Like darts?" Cruddy asked, Mario nodded.

"Yeah.." He said, They started cackling laughing all loud and shit.

"Ya'll niggas crazy.." I said shaking my head.

"If I could fuck one celebrity, it'll be Bernice Burgos.." Jammo blurted out, I scrunched my face up. Her ass like 40 sum, why her?

"Fuck no. Det bitch old eshit.." Gleesh said.

"So? She beautiful and she got mileage. She got experience so I know da sex gonna be..immaculate.." He said nodding his head with a smile.

DeMaya was laying in his lap sleep so he was free to say whatever he wanted because if she was woke he would never be talking bout shit like this. I think he lowkey scared of her.

"Yo Jammo," I called looking at him, he looked at me. ""You scared of DeMaya?" I asked.

"Uhhh...FUCK YEAH!" He said nodding his head. "That hoe cut my hair in my sleep fa the edges bullshit, I ain't fucking with her.."

"Ya'll still together after allat?" Cruddy asked.

"Duh, we got soul ties.." Jammo said.

"AW SHIT!" Gleesh said, I furrowed my eyebrows. The fuck is that?

"Soul ties ain't nun ta fuck around bout.." Cruddy said shaking his head.

"Onna hood.." Mario agreed. "Me and Meena got det.."

"Me and Treasure got it too.." Gleesh said.

"The fuck is a soul tie?" I asked.

"Ight, when you take a girl virginity her soul get tied to you.." Cruddy said.

"You can say that but it's really when you connect with somebody through fucking and then like some of they spirits be stuck with you. And like when ya'll on bad terms and shit, it make you fuck up like fa me when me and Meena ain't on good terms I be sick and shit.." Mario explained.

"I just be extra angry and I ain't making no type of money like at all.." Gleesh said shaking his head.

"It don't even be allat with us, I just be throwing up whenever another girl come around me.." Jammo said shaking his head in embarrassment.

"Ya'll girls did Voodoo on ya'll.." I said laughing, they shook they head.

"Watch you get it bruh.." Mario said nodding his head at me. "Just watch.."

I ain't getting shit cause it ain't even like det wimme..

Before I could reply, my phone dinged. I pulled it out to see I had a text from Muga's mom.

Muga Momma

Hello Dejhari, How are you?

I'm straight, You?

I'm alright. I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight. I'll be making Salmon, Mash Potatoes, and Broccoli.

I'll slide.
Muga know you inviting me?

No.
It'll be a surprise 😁!

Ok.
What time it start?

Around 7 but be here by 5.

Ok.

I huffed and ran my hand down my face.

I was nervous as duck cause I ain't ever had dinner with a girl parents before. I never really been big on taking girls serious cause I got issues and I don't like putting that shit off on other people. Also, I got commitment issues.

It's hard to stay focused on one girl. Shit, I'm still having a hard time considering me and Kataleya just started fucking with each other. So it's be hard fa me to stay focused on one girl cause I'm so used to fucking with 2 different ones.

But I ain't tryna be onnat with Kataleya. I don't wanna be that nigga she really fall for and he play her. Ion wanna be onnat with her, at all.

I don't want to hurt her.

——————

I walked up onto the porch and knocked on the door. I huffed and slid my hands in my pocket and looked around the neighborhood. The door swung open and I looked down to see Muga doing what she do best, mugging me.

"What do you want?" She asked eyeing me.

"I see you got a shirt on.." I said, she squinted her eyes at me before folding her arms.

"I had one on earlier as well.." She said. "What do you want?"

"Yo momma invited me over hea fa dinner.." I said, she stood there and stared at me. "You gonna let me in?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and walked away, I watched her ass switch as I walked inside. I turned around and closed the door. "Aw hey," I heard, I turned around and saw Muga mother smiling at me.

I nodded at her. "Wassup.." I said.

"Kat," She called out, Muga turned around from setting the table and looked. "Did you speak to Dejhari?" She asked.

"Yeah, I opened the door for him.." Muga said.

"Ok.." She said before looking back at me. "She's been in a little mood all day, I don't know what's wrong with her.." She said looking at me.

I didn't respond, I just stared at Muga as she put the plates in there places. "Yo Muga.." I called out.

"What?" She asked turning around.

"Come upstairs wimme right fast.." I said, she huffed and put the stuff down and started walking upstairs. I followed behind her and she went into her room. I quickly closed the door and eyed her.

"Why did you call me up here?" She asked.

"Wassup with you and this li ass attitude?" I asked observing her as she stood there with her arms folded. She had a little pout on her face as she stood there with some grey biker shorts, a big ass hoodie that was decorated with some colorful graphics. It looked as if she got her toes done because they were perfectly shaped and white. She still had in that ponytail but knowing her she would take it down tomorrow.

"I don't have a attitude.." She replied.

"Something wrong with you cause you walking round all mad and shit.."

She stayed quiet as I sat down on the bed. Laila came over to me and laid down on my lap, I pushed her off of me and mugged. "You too ugly fa allat.." I said.

Muga smacked her lips and walked over to me and moved Laila. She started petting her as a smile snuck on her face while Laila licked her arm. "Don't let him make you sad.."

I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her neck and watched as she started smiling. "Wassup?" I asked looking at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Why you walking around like you crazy? Snapping on folks.."

"Because people keep bothering me and I'm tired of it.." She said shaking her head.

"Who was fucking with you?" I asked.

"My mom got mad at me because I haven't been saving my checks and that made me angry because how are you mad at me because of the way I spend my money! It's my money, not hers. I can spend it however I want. Who wants to save half of my check? That'll only be 500 bucks, that's not enough.." She expressed shaking her head.

"What you be spending yo money on?" I asked.

"Hair, nails, clothes, shoes, and food. And sometimes snacks. As you can see, I got out a lot.." She explained, I licked over my bottom lip.

"You gotta chill out.." I said. "She just looking out fa you.."

She stayed quiet and laid her head on my shoulder. She started rubbing on my neck as I touched her waist. "I know but she just- angered me.." She expressed.

"I understand allat but you gotta chill out.." I said. "I buy shit fa you all the time so you'a be good just saving your money.."

"Ok.." She said, I grabbed her chin and pecked her lips twice.

She looked at me with her face scrunched up. "What?" I asked eyeing her.

"You did all of that extra about my shirt for nothing.." She said.

"You must be on yo period or sum.." I said.

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asked.

"Cause you keep tryna argue with me and shit. I ain't even onnat with you right now.."

"I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm pointing out the obvious, you were made for nothing. Me being on my period has nothing to do with that.." She said shaking her head.

"Just vibe.." I said touching her face. "Let it go.."

"I'm-" She started off before we heard. "DINNER IS READY!"

I tapped her leg for her to get up and watched as she stood up from my lap and walked out the room. I stood up and followed her out the room. We walked downstairs and I sat down at the table beside Muga. Everybody plate was already made and it was extras sitting in the middle of the table.

"Alright, Dejhari can you say the grace?" Muga's mother asked, I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Say a real prayer.." Muga whispered.

I started thinking of another prayer and couldn't think of anything. Before I knew it, I started saying my prayer. "Rubba dub dub, thanks fa the grub...yayyyyy jesus.." I said before opening my eyes to see her step father cracking up laughing.

"You never should be laughing that hard.." Denise said mugging him.

"My homeboy used ta pray like det before he died.." Kamiri said, I stayed quiet and started eating my food cause a nigga was hungry. I barely ate today.

"That's funny. Dejhari's dad taught him that prayer.." Kataleya said.

"Oh yeah? What to pop name?" He asked looking at me as I chewed on this juicy ass salmon.

"Junior.." I said chewing.

"He was real tall? Had dreads? Always talking shit? Was fucking that dyke?" He asked.

"My momma, yeah.." I said nodding.

"Damn..." He dragged. "Yo momma still a dyke?" He asked, I shook my head.

"She was never a dyke. She just acted like a boy.." I explained, he nodded.

"Yo momma used ta fight like hell boa, she used to fight everybody inna hood. She even fought Denise.." He said, I looked over at Denise who was chewing.

"Deniya yo momma?" She asked, I nodded. "Mm."

Her step father started cracking up laughing. "I can't believe that Kataleya fucking with your arch nemisis son.." He said in between laughs.

"Why youn like my momma?" I asked looking at Denise.

"We was friends and then her and her sisters jumped my sister and I just never fucked with her again.." She said with a shrug. I could tell that she was from the hood and had a hood mentality. Muga was nothing like this, she was more calm and articulate.

"Damn.." I said before shrugging and going to my food.

"So you like Kat?" He asked, I nodded and scooped some Mash Potatoes in my mouth.

"Crunchy.." She said, he mugged her as I swallowed my food.

"Hush funky.." He said, I laughed.

"Not funky.." I said between my laughs.

"Ion give a fuck bout ya'll lil relationship. Just make sure you treat her right.." He said before looking at Kataleya. "That's the one I was talking about.."

She bucked at him. "Mind your business."

"You mean as hell.." He said mugging her before Denise smacked him in the back of his neck.

"Shut the fuck up and eat your food.." She said, I laughed a little because she reminded me of my mother. So aggressive.

"Damn.." He said rubbing his neck, Muga giggled.

"Punk.." She said, he flicked her off.

"Awwwww.." She dragged and pointing at him.

"Both y'all stop and eat y'all food.." Denise said.

Both they ass act like kids.

"I wanna talk to you after dinner doodoo.." He said, I smacked my lips and mugged him.

"Who you talking to?" I asked looking around.

"Whats your name? Dookie? Doodoo? Da Boom Room?" He asked, I laughed.

"It's Doom.." I said.

"Ight.." He said nodding. "I liked doodoo better.."

"Hush and eat yo damn food.." Denise said.

"I'm eating.." He replied.

————————

I walked downstairs and looked around. This muhfucka was half a office half a game room. "Damn, What the fuck you do?" I asked looking around.

"Mind your business.." He said.

I chuckled and tucked my hands into my pockets. "You called me down here?" I asked.

"Wassup with that nigga Dee?" He asked looking at me, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I want his head and I know you know a way I can get it done quick and easy.." He said, I eyed him. I knew he was into illegal things, I mean look at the way he live. Ain't no way alla dis shit offa investments.

"So what you want with me?" I asked.

"I want you to get it done quick and easy. Ion want no drama or no laws sniffing around.." He said shaking his head, I scrunched my face up.

"I ain't bout taking no orders from nobody.." I said shaking my head. "I make my own moves.."

"Ight.." He said nodding. "But what if I put 30 on it?"

"50.." I said.

"40.." He replied, I shook my head.

"45.." I replied. "I ain't going lower den det.."

He eyed me closely before nodding his head. He walked over to a safe and put the password in before grabbing some money out. He closed the safe and walked back over to me and handed it to me.

"Thats 25K, you'll get the rest when it's done.." He said, I nodded and ran my hand over the cash.

"Preciate doing business witchu.." I said before walking up the steps.

Been was gonna do it, he just played himself.

———————

Thoughts about Kamiri paying Dejhari to kill Dee?

Thoughts on Kataleya vs Denise?

Who is in the wrong?

Me want some chocolate chip cookies 🥺.

We at 52K!

Who do y'all want to do a Versuz Battle?

Who would be here for a Treasure POV? I have a li idea for her life 😗.

Thoughts on Dejhari FC? Should I take it out?

Anyway, See y'all tomorrow ❤️.

😂😂😂😂 IT BE THE DELUSION EVERYTIME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 77.4K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
183K 5.3K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
1.2M 52.1K 42
❞𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚... 𝙞 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.❞
1.2M 47.9K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...