Sky Hargreeves - SEQUAL

By complicatedfreakrryy

PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth wa... More

CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1- Dallas Texas
Chapter 2- The Smiths
Chapter 3- Spencer Smith
Chapter 4- We Meet Again
Chapter 5- Here we go again
Chapter 6-Family meeting
Chapter 6- Twisting The Night Away
Chapter 7- The Light Supper
Chapter 8- Well that was... thrilling
Chapter 9- Eye For An Eye
Chapter 10- The truth comes out.
Chapter 11- Make your peace with God
Not and update <3
Chapter 11- The Seven Stages
Chapter 12- This is getting exhausting.
Chapter 13- Run!
Chapter 14- The end of something
thank you!!

Chapter 13- Wanted

1.9K 44 23
By complicatedfreakrryy

THE Hargeeves were all huddled around the TV. 

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza of the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter. Lee Harvey Oswald." Said the man on the news. "Vanya Hargreeves:" The man showed a picture of Vanya on the screen, Sky shifted nervously. "Wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building of Dealey Plaza." 

A photo of Diego, was now displayed on the screen. "A Cuban exile known only as Diego.."

"Cuban?"

"...Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium." 

"Next," He held up a picture of Sky. She visibly tensed. "Sky Hargeeves. Who you all may know as  The pop star, Sky Greaves. Wanted for the murder of The Smith family. Specialists say she murdered the family, before burning down the house. The murder weapon has yet to be identified."  

"Sky.." Five muttered as her eyes became glossy. He moved to touch her shoulder, but she flinched away, eyes on the ground. A flash of hurt came across his face, before backing off.

"A bare-knuckled boxer," Continued the man, showing a picture of Luther. "With suspected mafia ties, who fights under the name of "King Kong."

"Allison chestnut. A negro radical responsible of insitgating and organizing the recent riots. And Finally, Klaus. The controversial cult leader and known tax evader. The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy," The tv reporter grabbed a picture frame that had a picture of Five leaning over the gate next to Sky with his mouth open like he was yelling. Sky stifled a laugh at the bad timed picture while Five cringed and crossed his arms. "Who is seen here, in this picture, with Sky. Who knows, he could be her next Victim. They also believe the boy is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network." 

Five tilted his head, "Well, it's true." Everyone looked at him. "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days.."

"God I hate that photo."

"Are they being serious? I didn't kill them!"

"They're saying I instigated the riot?"

"Next victim my a$$.."

"Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday. So-" Luther tried to talk, only to be cut off by Diego.

"Yeah, a bunch of real heroes," Diego said, sarcastically. "We let Kennedy die." 

"Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world!" Allison snapped. "The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the secret service." 

"It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here." Sky muttered sadly.

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya questioned.

"I have this yurt, just outside of Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely. "Klaus muttered tiredly.

Allison crossed her arms and rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

 "Hey, numbnuts. Hidings not gonna make a difference here. The commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go." Five stated.

"He's right." Deigo chimed in, and Five furrowed his eyebrows at him. "They never stop."

"I'm sorry, since when are you an expert on the Commission?"

"Since I got back from there."

Sky, along with the others all had confused faces?

"What?" Five spat.

"Yeah, they head-hunted me. Offered me a job, full time with benefits, which I had to turn down." He told him, proudly.

Five scoffed, "They head-hunted you.." He had an amused smile on his face. "The village idiot."

"What, am I not allowed to be headhunted? Only the almighty FIve needs to be in demand?"

"Diego, your not commission material. Alright? Got an obstinate nature to ya."

"Who do you think it was that figured out Vanya was the one that causes doomsday and stopped it? Me."

"Hey!"

"Guys.. Can you two just- not fight right now?"

Everyone sighed as Diego got up in Five's face, continuing the argument. "I figured it all out on the infinite switchboard."

"..You were on the infinite switchboard?"

"Hell yeah, I made that machine my b***!"

"Jesus Christ."

"Ya'll need to recognize, that I've got sh!t going on that yall do even know about."

"Oh I'm sorry, you've got things going on?!" Allison exclaimed from the staircase.

"This isn't helpful," Luther added.

"Look, I met the  Resistance in their secret lair. Alright? I went through orientation. And I passed an I stopped doomsday and..." Diego's words faded as Sky followed Vanya up the stairs. She wanted to talk to someone calm and quiet. All this yelling was giving her a headache. Sky sat on the couch, while Vanya called Sissy.

"Sissy, why aren't you picking up?" Vanya muttered into the phone. She suddenly slammed the phone, hanging up. She stood there for a second, before looking around cautiously. "You... alright?" Sky questioned, looking at her weirdly.

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine."

Vanya looked around with wide eyes, thinking as Sky furrowed her eyebrows at her, and while their siblings were arguing downstairs. 

"At least I wasn't busy screwing Sky.." 

"We weren't screwing! Don't bring her into this."

"Can you dispense with the d**k measuring for five minutes?!"

"Unless you mean literally because Ben and I-"

"We don't have time for this! The feds could be here any minute."

"That's what I've been saying!"

"I'm agreeing."

"Okay, calm down hairy-"

"Hey! Its King Kong. Im sick of your a$$."

"Yeah, okay you win."

"Guys we need to move! Okay?"

Sky groaned as their fighting continued. She put her hands by her mouth. "SHUT THE F*** UP! Will you?" She shouted, instantly their arguing stopped. 

For a couple of seconds.

"We need to move! That's more important here. That is our only option. We need to box these windows." 

Vanya and Sky walked downstairs. Sky just wanted to follow someone at this point.

"I'm leaving," Vanya announced, and everyone looked at her.

"I'll go with her." Sky also told them.

"What? to go where?" Allison asked.

"Sissy's farm. Somethings wrong with Harlan, and I need to help him."

"Vanya, we need to stick together, okay?"

"That's why I'm telling you this. Whatever's going on with Harlan, I think I might have caused it."

"How?"

"He drowned. And uh- Somehow, I was able to bring him to life and now... its like we're connected. "

"What does that even mean?"

"I don't know, I can't explain, but... I need your help too. I'm scared. And for the first time in my life, I don't wanna do it alone. I want my family by my side."

Diego slowly stepped forward. "Look, I'm sorry. We have other priorities right now."

"Diego's right... for once." Five said. "We need to make our stand here and now."

Sky glared at Diego and Five, she grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. "Fine. Then I'm going with Vanya." She spat. 

Five sighed, "Sky no-"

"I wasn't asking." She hissed. She didn't need his approval for everything.

Vanya smiled softly at her, she then turned to her siblings. "I guess I'll see you, when I see you."

Sky shook her head as they walked to the car.

"I'm really sorry about them." Sky told her, as Vanya put the keys in the car. 

Vanya chuckled. "don't be. I didn't expect them to agree to come anyways."

Sky jumped as she heard a voice next to her window. 

"So, So, So." He muttered as he climbed through the window and squeezed himself between Sky and Vanya.

"Klaus!" Sky chuckled.

Klaus laughed, before turning to Vanya. "So, Ben. He's gone forever. Isn't he?"

She frowned. "He traded his life for mine... while he saved the world in the process."

Klaus scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Show-off." He muttered, earning a giggle from Sky. He smiled at her, putting his hand on her knee. "But did he... say anything about.. me?"

"He wanted me to tell you that he was to scared to go into the light. It wasn't you that made him stay."

"Oh, that little sh!t-heel. All these years and I thought it was my fault that he didn't take his ticket to heaven."

There was a moment of silence before Vanya spoke again. "Look, I'm sorry but.. You should get out 'caus-"

"Oh no! I'm coming with. I can't let you and our little girl-scout face the unknown alone, right?"

Sky rolled her eyes, trying to hide the smile on her face.

The two back car doors opened to reveal Allison and Diego joining them.

"Ah, look who decided to join the party." Said Sky. 

"Got room for two more?"

"What about the commission?"

"Well, might as well do some good before we die horribly."

"Whoo-hoo!" Klaus whooped.

Five opened the car door that he was leaning on, making Klaus fall a bit. He peaked his head in and Sky smirked. Got room for two more?"

"Five.. you- you don't have too."

"I know, you owe me one sis." He turned to Klaus. "Children ride in the back."

"Okay," Klaus quickly climbed into the back seat as Five sat next to Sky.

"Thanks for coming," Sky muttered to him as he grabbed her hand. 

"Of course."

"Guys I don't know what to say." Vanya told them.

The trunk opened and Luther came and climbed in, instantly making the car sink in the back. Sky yelped.

"Anyone makes a fat joke, and I'm outta here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 7.1K 41
The Sparrow Academy where 8 unusual souls with incredible abilities lived. Number 1 - Marcus Hargreeves - Super strength and endurance Number 2 - Be...
342K 8.6K 38
Before the umbrella academy, hargreeves simply tried to put powers into one's body. To twist the DNA in such a way that they would have abilities. Th...
16.5K 350 71
"It's you and me, today, tomorrow, forever and a day" Who would have thought that two people that hate each other so much that they want nothing more...
2.8K 124 40
"When death takes my hand, I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime" After saving the world in 1963, you, Five and th...