Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By BubbleTeaBts

Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in... More

Before we get started
Hanging out
He Asks You Out
Ze Date <3
Periods.....
Being Official/first kiss
Lazy Day
He gets *ahem* excited
He Catches you Singing
Fall/Halloween Special!
Sending out my love and prayers
You have super powers
You accidentally hurt yourself
Q and A answers!
Christmas special!
Introducing: Dark Link
Help?
He's Acting Reallllllyyyyy Nice
(Late) Cover Contest Results
You play an instrument
I'm Sorry
The End

Meeting him

30.6K 406 1.6K
By BubbleTeaBts

*feel free to criticize it helps my writing*

Slender

You were walking in the forest alone...in the dark, why you ask? You were lost.

"Help me" you say out loud reading a random note that was on a tree.

''i would gladly.'' a monotone voice says from behind.

You turn around to see a man but this wasn't any normal man, he was unusually tall, had tentacles coming from his back and he was faceless all he had was a white head.

"W-who are you" you ask a little afraid

'' Do not be afraid I am slender man I have come to help you find your way out of my forest and may i ask what is your name?" he says

'umm my name is ____'' you say rocking back and forth on your heels

''what a lovely name'' he says making you turn pink ''well if you want to ind your way home I suggest you follow me'' he says beckoning you to follow him.

and you did, he did show you to your house, you thanked him and went inside not getting your mind off of him.......

Jeff The Killer

It was 3:30 in the morning, you couldn't sleep for some weird reason that night, luckily it wasn't a school night.

Just as you were about to fall asleep you heard your window open 'well great a fucking burglar just broke into my house"you thought to yourself

you pretended to sleep hoping the person would go away but oh how you were wrong, the person ripped off your blanket then put something cold and sharp around your neck that's when you let your eyes fly open and say an extremely pale man with raven colored hair a with hoodie a smile carved into his face and burnt eyelids

he looked at you for a minute and sighed ''I was going to kill you but your kinda cute so you owe me'' he then jumped out the window.

you layed there for a while debating on if you should be relived he didn't kill you or terrified that he is coming back...

BEN Drowned

Your friend gave you an old copy of Majoras Mask knowing you were a gaming type of girl though he/she looked frantic to give to you (Unicorn: geez! i wonder why?! * sarcastic voice*)

when went to make a new profile there was another one called Ben you payed no mind to it so you deleted it and started a new game.

as you were playing the game started to get really glitchy, and words appeared on the screen "you've met a terrible fate haven't you" then you saw a body coming out of the T.V

once the person got out of T.V you looked at him in shock for a second then started to throw the pillow that were on the sofa yelling "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU STRANGE PERSON WHO CAME OUT OFF THE TV IS THAT EVEN LOGICALLY POSSIBLE!!!!"

"okay! Okay! stop throwing things and I'll tell you who I am!" he yells, i get a closer look at him he looks exactly like link but he has read eyes.

''my name is Ben Drowned and i was about to kill you buut i let this one slide'' he says while smirking

i nod ''I'm ____'' i say ''nice to meet you ____ I'm going to go now but i'll see you later'' he say,disappearing into the TV

Masky

You worked at a local bakery near your house. You were currently walking home with a strawberry cheesecake in your hand because the bakery had extras.

When you got home you put the cheesecake on the counter before you went to your room to clean to change into more comfortable clothes. When you went back into your kitchen only to see a random stranger (Unicorn: STRANGER DANGER!!!!!!! STRANGER DANGER!!!!!!!!!) who was wearing jeans an orange sweater a mask that was kinda feminine looking and had brown hair.

''Umm who the poop are you and why are you in my kitchen eating my cheesecake'' you said pointing your finger at him

He looked at you for a second then dashed out of the open window in the kitchen leaving a note behind saying:

''Sorry about eating your cheese cake it just looked reallyy good i'll make it up to you i promise.P.S My name is Masky P.P.S your kinda cute'' as you read that last sentence you blushed, walking ack to your room thinking about the strange man

Hoody

You were walking around the park because it was a nice day out and you were bored. As you were walking you bumped into someone and you fell

"S-sorry'' a voice said. You looked up and saw a guy in an orange hoodie and a black mask with red facial features.

''I-its fine i wasn't looking where i was going'' you say taking the hand he had held out for you so you could stand up

''Im Hoody whats your name'' he said

''Oh umm I'm ____'' you said sheepishly

''well ____ i have to go now but hope i get to see you again'' he said, and he started to walk away and you waved at him.

Sonic. Exe

You were playing this weird ass Sonic game your friend had told you to play, it was fine at first but then there were dead animals and blood appearing everywhere...it was really creepy.

''Okay fuck this shit i ain't playing anymore'' you say turning off your laptop and and backing away from it

''The hell? why'd you turn off my game?'' a deep voice said from behind you. You yelp and literally jump across the room. the voice belonged to a guy with spiky blue hair and red eyes, he almost resembled the sonic from the game.

he looked at you up and down causing you blush. he walked over to you taking a lock of your hair running it through his fingers ''you look really... sexy'' he said huskily into your ear making you blush even harder then before, but you were still shaking in fear.

''Aww your scared, but don't worry i babe i wont hurt you... well I'm going to go now so you can process what just happened so i'll see you next time ____'' and he left but one thing was on your mind, HOW THE FUCK DID HE KNOW YOUR NAME?!

Eyeless Jack

You were peacefully sleeping in your warm comfortable bed dreaming about anime, unicorns and candy land (or whatever you dream about) . you didn't hear it but your window opened. and a certain blue masked wearing kidney eating guy jumped in.

you didn't wake up until you felt your blanket being pulled off but you pretended you were still asleep. you did that until you felt your shirt being lifted up.

"WHAT THE FUCK PERV-'' You got caught off by a gloved hand covering your mouth

'''shh i just want your kidneys but i have a feeling you don't want me to take them''

"no shiff scerholfk'' (translation: no shit Sherlock''

he sighs ''fine but you owe me'' he walks back too the window '' by the way my name is eyeless jack but you can call me E.J'' then he jumps out the window.

Ticci Toby

You my friend were walking down the alley. Why? You just finished your shift at work, your car broke down and you missed the bus and the quickest way home was through the alley.

''Hey guys look i think i found us a new toy'' you hear a gruff voice say from behind you.

you turn around and see a group of five men most likely drunk because you could smell the beer.

''yeah shes going to feel amazing'' one says grabbing your wrist pulling you closer to him.

"LET GO OF ME!" you yell desperately trying to get out of his grip because.. well this is not how you wanted to lose your v card.

''ooh she feisty.. we like that in a girl'' the man that is holding my wrist says pushing up against the wall, he starts to take off your shirt

''Please Stop! let me go! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! '' you say as your eyes start to get watery , the men just start to laugh at you.

''i think you should listen to her'' a voice says, the me stop laughing and see a guy about your age wearing orange goggles and a mouth guard.

''oh yeah whats a puny little fellow like you gonna do huh?'' the guy holding your wrist says dropping yo uto the ground but you still couldn't run the men were surrounding you, the guy looks at me for a second ''i think you should close your eyes and cover our ears for a bit'' he says i nod and do so.

but that didn't help at all you heard screams of agony and the splattering of blood it was traumatizing. after a few minutes you felt a hand on top of yours and you flinched away ''i won't hurt you'' you heard a gentle voice say you look up to see the guy but with goggles looking down at you ''come on lets gt you home'' he said holding his hand out for you you nodded and he brought you home

''see you later ____'' he said then ran of back into the night

Lost Silver

you friend gave you an old Pokemon game (he/she) didn't want any more the game was fun but it was really creepy because the Pokemon had a lot of blood on them, you didn't like the blood so you turned off your game-boy and went to the kitchen to get a snack.

when you went back to your room and saw a boy who looked like Ash but he was covered in blood

''d-did i scare you?'' he says

"w-w-ho are you and w-where did you come form'' you manage to stutter out

'' i-i guess i did scare you well umm I'm silver and i came from he game boy...i have to go now but i'll see you again, right?'' he says you nod and he goes back into the game boy

OKAY THAT IS FINISHED I WILL POST THE NEXT ONE IN LIKE A WEEK OR TWO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.4K 53
Cover By: mrsagustd93 Y/N L/N-Age 19 She had a friend from her past disappear. People say he's dead. Others say he's alive and killing. She wish bot...
445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
529K 16.9K 47
You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself involved with the unknown. P.s. this book...
203K 3.8K 20
You're the girlfriend of a notorious Creepypasta killer, what have you gotten yourself into? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Characters: Ben Drowned Doll Ma...