what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ. ๐šˆ/๐š—... More

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šข.

๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.

9.6K 233 207
By hehlolz

"Y'know, I rumored my daughter," Allison blurted out.

Y/n had her chin rested on her hand. Her elbow was on the door and she was looking out the window. "What?" she asked quietly, looking at Allison.

The car sped up. Y/n sat up straight, "Allison what are you do-"

"I was stupid. It was a dumb reason to do it too. My husband- ex-husband- saw it. Then we got divorced, now he has custody of Claire."

The car continued to speed up. "Uh- I- Allison slow the car down! It's raining and the roads are wet. You're going over the speed limit. Al- Just- Allison slow down!"

Allison shook her head and let off the gas, causing the car to slow down. She looked at where they were and turned on her blinker, slowing down, and turning onto an old dirt road.

She continued to drive down the road. Y/n still sat up straight in fear that Allison would freak out. She looked around outside the car, taking in every detail.

They were surrounded by a whole forest of trees. It felt like a wonderful place to get kidnapped. Y/n shook her head, getting the thought out of her head.

"I was cheated on," she said out of the blue. She continued to look around like it was nothing.

"What?" Allison asked softly, turning to look at Y/n.

"You told me something about your tragic love life. So, why not tell you about mine?" She paused and shook her head scoffing, "I dated this girl for-"

"Wait you're-"

"Gay?"

Allison nodded.

Y/n laughed, "Not exactly, no. I like both men and women. But, I don't really put a label on it I guess. Too much work for me. I fought with myself enough when I found out I liked both." She paused, "I'm surprised you didn't know. After the paparazzi saw me on a date with a girl, they took a photo and 'interviewed' me as I was leaving. Though, they just kind of shouted at me. It was all over the news for like a week."

Allison nodded, "Okay."

"Anyways," Y/n started. "I dated this girl for like four years. We were about to go on a trip down to Hawaii. You know, one of those romantic getaway vacations? But, the day before we were supposed to go down there, I found out she cheated on me with this other girl. The girl knew about me too. And that makes it worse." She paused and sighed, "I was living with her at the time. But after I found out, I packed all my stuff and booked a hotel room. Stayed there for the night. That night I booked a plane ticket to Hawaii for the next day, using her credit card number no less. I went down there and had the time of my life. It was unbelievably fun. I came back here afterwards, but I couldn't stand it. So, I left. Moved into an apartment about two hours away from the academy."

"Wow," Allison said, dumbfounded.

"Yup."

"How'd you find out she cheated? If I can ask."

"Yeah, you're fine. I got off work early and she didn't know. Walked in on her and the girl."

Allison didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say.

"That's my tragic love story."

-

Allison stopped the car in front of an old wooden log cabin. The mailbox next to them had the name 'Jenkins' on it.

"Is this the place?" Allison asked, looking at it.

Y/n pointed at the mailbox, "Jenkins, must be."

Allison opened the car door and got out.

"Oh-okay- we're getting out of the car now I see," she said, nodding and getting out of the car.

They walked around the back of the cabin, under a balcony. Allison looked up to see if there was anyone on the balcony above them as they came out from under it. They crouched down and walked up to a window. Peeking in, Y/n saw no one inside. She let out a sigh of relief. Allison peeked inside too, looking around at the interior.

She turned around and jumped backwards as a bird flew near her face. She glared at it as it flew away and sighed.

Y/n tried stifling a laugh but failed miserably. She started laughing, earning a glare from Allison.

"You- you should've-" she tried to say, pointing at Allison. She bent over and put her hands on her thighs, "Christ." She kept laughing. "You- you should've seen your- your face- it- was-" she laughed again and sighed, calming down.

Allison crossed her arms, "Yeah, yeah. Very funny." She rolled her eyes and turned back to the window, looking inside before walking away. Y/n scoffed and followed Allison to the car.

-

Y/n tapped the glass anxiously as they sat in the traffic jam. "Jesus, it's not that hard to drive," she groaned.

Allison looked over at a couple of police cars and caution tape surrounding something. She perked up and moved over so that she could get a better look. Y/n looked at her weirdly before following her gaze. She raised her brows, "Well, that might help us out with something." She turned to Allison, "Pull into the parking lot, we're gonna use these assholes own medichine against them." She rubbed her hands together.

"What are you talking about?" Allison asked, not moving the car.

Y/n looked at her like she was dumb and separated her hands, putting them out, "Interrogate them?"

Allison nodded in realization. "Oh. Gotcha," she said, opening the car door.

Y/n nodded and unbuckled her seatbelt, putting her hand on the door handle.

"Ah, no," Allison said, locking the doors.

"What the hell Allison?"

"You can stay in here. I'll go out there."

"Why?" Y/n asked, crossing her arms.

"Because Y/n, you get a little too- how do I say this nicely? Rude? Bitchy? Act like an asshole?"

Y/n turned to the door, keeping her arms crossed. "Way to be straightforward," she muttered.

"Look, Y/n, just stay in here. I can handle it."

Y/n turned to her and uncrossed her arms. "Oh, so I just came along for nothing? You told me you wanted me with you, yet you're not letting me help? Seriously Allison? If I would've known you were gonna pull this shit I would've stayed back at the academy with Five."

Allison huffed, unlocking the doors and putting her sunglasses on, "Fine. Just don't say anything too rude okay?"

They got out of the car and walked over to the crime scene. Y/n stopped and grabbed at Allison's jacket. "What?" she asked, turning to Y/n.

Y/n pointed to a light, "Is that Vanya's scarf?"

Allison's eyes widened and she walked over to it, ripping it down. She looked down at it and moved it around in her hands, "It's Vanya's."

"Great, okay. Wonderful. Our sister's scarf is at a crime scene. It's fine," Y/n laughed, hiding her nervousness and started walking towards the caution tape. Allison paused, looking down at Vanya's scarf and following after Y/n.

Y/n lifted the caution tape and went under it. Allison followed her actions and stopped next to her.

"Hey, pardon me ma'am. But, I'm going to have to ask you two to stay behind the lines there," a police officer said, walking up to them and pointing at the tape. "We had an accident here last night."

"What kind of accident?" Allison asked, looking around the officer.

"A bloody one by the looks of it," Y/n said, pointing to a wall with a big blood stain on it.

"Ma'am! The line please," the officer said, gesturing to Allison and narrowing his eyes at Y/n.

"Yeah, okay," Allison said, putting up her hands and walking behind the tape.

Y/n huffed and bent under the tape, glaring at the officer as she stood up straight.

"What are you doing here kid?" he asked, looking at Y/n.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not a kid asshole."

He looked taken aback but pointed at her, "You listen here young lady-"

Y/n room a step forward, reading to lunge at him. Allison put her hand in front of him, "I'm sorry about her officer." She glared at Y/n. "What did I tell you?" she asked through gritted teeth. "You've been spending too much time with Five. You're losing your temper," she said quietly.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

The officer turned to Allison, "I'm asking you to stay behind the lines because there's a lot of stuff on the ground. You gotta be wary of."

"What happened?" Allison asked, gesturing to the caution tape.

"Well, we're still trying to figure that all out. As soon as we find out, you'll be able to read it in the newspaper along with everyone else okay? Have a nice day."

Y/n took her chance and went under the caution tape, walking over to the crime scene. The officer turned around. "Hey! Get behind the line!" he shouted at Y/n. She groaned and walked back over to Allison.

Allison took off her sunglasses, "Look officer if there's anything-"

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed turning towards them.

Allison furrowed her brows for a second. Y/n rolled her eyes, "You're famous dipshit."

"You're Allison Hargreeves right?" he asked, calming himself down and trying to act like he wasn't sure if it was her or not. "I saw you on TV like two nights ago in that Sander Bullet movie about the underpaid teachers that rob a bank," he chuckled.

Allison nodded, "Yeah, that's me." Y/n snickered, hiding the bottom half of her face in her blazer.

"Ohhh, wow," he said, pausing. "If I'm being honest my wife and I, we prefer you in the romantic comedies."

"Oh," Allison said. Y/n snickered again. She could tell that Allison hated every second of what was happening.

"Yeah. The 'Love on Loan' trilogy. Oof, we can't get enough of it," he said laughing.

Allison looked down, a fake smile on her face. He kept laughing and staring at her.

Someone started talking on his pager. "Copy Cheddar?"

Y/n snickered. Cheddar.

He pinched the sides and turned his head, "Yeah, what do you got Fred?"

"Hospital called. Perp from last night just regained consciousness."

Y/n perked up, interested.

"Copy that. I'll be right over."

He looked at the two of them in front of him. He turned to Allison and smiled. "Allison frickin' Hargreeves," he laughed.

Y/n snickered again at Allison's annoyed face.

"Wow," he shook his head. "My wife's not gonna believe it."

There was an awkward pause that was only filled with the stifled snicker of Y/n.

"A-anyways I gotta go-"

"Oh!" Allison exclaimed.

"Um- work stuff."

Allison nodded, "Yeah. Of course." She pointed to the traffic, "Sorry." She laughed, following after him.

Officer Cheddar went under the tape and started walking to his car. Allison turned, stopping him, "Actually." He turned to her and stopped. "That's why I'm here."

Y/n mentally face palmed. "Oh god here we go," she muttered to herself so that no one else could hear her.

"I'm researching a role-" she pointed her sunglasses to the police car. "A law enforcement role."

"In Jackpine Cove?" the police officer asked, looking skeptical. "We haven't had a murder here in years."

"Oh, it's about a- a small town cop who takes down a drug cartel," she paused. Nice thinking there Allison. She shrugged, "In fact, maybe we could tag along while you conduct some official police business? I promise I won't get in the way. I just- I think you could really- um- help me develop my character if I could live a day in the life y'know?"

Cheddar nodded, making a weird thinking-smiling face. "A day in the life huh?"

Allison shrugged. Cheddar smiled and nodded towards the car.

"Is the kid coming with?" he asked.

Allison nodded before Y/n could say anything, "Yes."

"Why is that? If I may ask."

Y/n smiled flakily at him, "I'm her beloved sister."

Cheddar shrugged, "Good enough for me." He gestured for them to follow him, turning and walking towards his car, "Come on. Follow me."

Allison flashed a quick smile at Y/n and put her sunglasses on, following Cheddar. Y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, following after the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 10.5K 27
โI แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แดกแด‡ sสœแดแดœสŸแด… แด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดแดแด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส แดกสœส แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡. Eษชษขสœแด›? Yแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡sแด›, แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด›แด sสœแด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœส€ sแด›แดส€ส?โž โIแด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส sแด‡...
857K 20.9K 35
"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *โœญหš๏ฝฅ. *. ๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* *โœญ ...
19.3K 218 11
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
142K 4.1K 22
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต,๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐Ÿฅ€" ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•š๏ฟฝ...