Slytherin Tears

Por MalfoyFamily_

From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so... Más

Trigger Warnings/Mature Content
CHARACTERS
1. Rowan Bailey
2. Truth or Drink
3. Morning After
4. Wood
5. Lucky Guy
6. Detention Hand
7. Welcoming Party
8. Last Night
9. Promise
10. No Expression
11. Get Out
12. Just Swallow
13. Good at This Game
14. You're Hurting Me
15. A Fight
16. Scared of Me Now
17. Spin the Bottle
18. Middle of Nowhere
19. A Crush
20. Merry Christmas
21. Look at Her
NEW CHARACTERS
22. Millions of Words
24. No You Didn't
25. She Won't Forget
30. To Admit It
31. To The Task.
32. Sweet Dreams
33. The Full Truth
34. Both Be Crying Next
35. My Dream Girl
36. You Love Her
37. I'll Still Wait
38. What We Are
40. Don't Touch Me
Slytherin Tears
UPDATE!

23. Take It Off

7.2K 202 725
Por MalfoyFamily_

best chapter so far.

Lena Jeramey

I approach Jaden, after dinner, in a flirty tone, "Hey," Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He put his hand out, "Hey, I'm Jaden."

"Oh I kno- I mean, hi. Yes," I shake his hand, "Hi, I'm Lena."

He laughed. His perfect white shining teeth. They made me smile, "Sorry- I'm-" I'm fucking awkward, that's what I am.

"Don't worry. It's nice to meet you, Lena." he cut me off before I could embarrass myself more, "Aren't you Rowan's friend?"

"Yeah." is all my stupid breath could get out.

He chuckles again, "It's nice to meet you, Lena."

"You too." he slowly walks away, not wanting him to, "Wait!" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "Do you maybe- want to come, join me and Rowan tonight? It's nothing big, just a couple of people, and drinks." I smile, hoping I didn't sound desperate. 

"Sure, lead the way." he put his hand out to the opposite way. I grab it with a laugh and pull him the other way. He sure laughs as well.

He was actually the same way everyone described him. Handsome and very charming. Weird enough a Hufflepuff is making me nervous; but it's nice, you know. 

I would usually go for Cho Chang or even Pansy, but Jaden is hot too. Draco and Rowan don't know that, but I'm sure they'll find out, eventually.

Rowan Bailey

"What the fuck happened to this being a small thing?" My room was packed with people from all different houses. I stayed with my arms crossed, talking to Oliver, "Who even invited all these people?"

"That would be me." Blaise confess. He was sitting on my bed, with glasses on, holding his red cup with both hands. 

I take his glasses off of him, lowering myself down to see his eyes. They were red with his pupils dilated, "Are you high?" He zones out before saying anything, staring directly at my boobs, "Moron." I mutter before walking away, pulling Oliver with me.

Oliver kisses my cheek, before placing his arm around my waist, "I haven't even seen half these people."

I laugh at his cuteness, "Welcome to Slytherin, neither have any of us." 

My eyes caught Draco. He stayed back up against the wall. His hair was messy with light pink cheeks; he seemed tired. planned on asking what's wrong, but I remembered I'm here with Oliver right now. 

The obnoxious voice that's at every party soon enough came.

Pansy herself. 

I don't even get how high Blaise could invite such a person like her. Yet again, I didn't know half the people here. 

Her voice kept hurting my ears as she speaks, "Instead of truth or dare, let's make it interesting." we all wait for whatever nonsense Pansy has rolled up her sleeve, "Dare or Dare. You get two dares, but you can only do one."

People come closer, getting more interested in playing. I knew whatever this was, I would end up doing something bad. But it won't matter if I don't remember, right?

I chug whatever's left in my cup, "Wow, Rowan slow down." Oliver tries to take the cup away, but I already drank what was inside.

"Come on, let's play." I hold his hand, pulling him with me. He leaned back against the arm of the couch while I stood beside him. Everyone did the same, getting closer to be a part of the game.

Blaise starts the game, with his fucked up voice, "Rowan-, make out with Draco." he cockily hits Draco in the shoulder, like he's doing something good, "Or take that pretty top of yours off." 

Just like that, I get the back of my zipper a pull. Making my shirt come off. Everyone seeing my black bra with small nude color detailing on the top.

Even Blaise removes his glasses to see, but I didn't care. Boys started repositioning themselves in their chairs, but I bite my lip seeing all their cheeks blush out pink. I was ready to play this game.

We're just getting started.

A whistle comes from the back, "Starting out strong for us, princess." boys crackle, but I don't give in.

I sit closer to everyone, next to Leo, and what looked to be the new Ravenclaw girl; we both send a small smile at each other, but nothing else. 

Lena walks in, seeing me shirtless and Pansy talking; she knew we were playing a game. She was with Jaden, which at this point I wasn't too surprised with. 

She sent me an 'Oh my god' look, and I sent her a smirk looking at her and Jaden back and forth till she blushed red. I knew he was good. She could have him as much as she wants.

My mind went back to the game as I took a drink out of the Ravenclaws cup, "Sorry-" I apologized, not really feeling sorry, that was a good drink. 

She laughed it off and gave me her hand to shake, "Allena."

"Rowan." I say politely, giving her the cup back, "Sorry, again."

She chuckles, taking the cup back, "You're good, don't worry. I did the same thing to a Hufflepuff, two minutes ago."

We laugh till we're both sucked into the game again. 

"Leo." Cormac smirk at me. I didn't even realize he was here, "Make out with Rowan or you have to keep your hand on the very inner thigh of the person next to you for the next round." he winks at me, making me fake gag. 

Leo looks at Oliver, who was clenching his jaw. I was both of the dare options, so I didn't know what to do.

Leo places his hand inside my skirt, on my upper thigh, "Don't worry, I won't move my hand." he assures Oliver.

Oliver squints his eyes at him before nodding. The game goes on with more dares sent left and right.

Leo started daring Pansy, "For the next round, you're in time out on Oliver's lap or striptease for a minute." He smirks at me, giving me an up and down glare. He wasn't just daring Pansy, he was messing with me while then. 

I knew Pansy would sit on Oliver's lap if it were to annoy me, and it did.

Pansy was quick to sit on Oliver's lap, making me want to get up, but not until a feel a rubbing sensation happening outside of my underwear. I hide my mouth with the back of my hand. I could just feel Leo looking at me with his evil smirk. 

I could feel myself getting hotter, opening my legs a little wider. His fingers motioning circles on my clit, through my thin underwear. 

"Kiss Leo somewhere new each round," I say, holding in anything I felt underneath me, "or kiss the person to your right." My breath became to get heavier as he tried to get a sound out of me.

I roll my eyes, missing the moment Lena kissed Jaden. Everyone cheered, but I couldn't focus as I felt a wave of pleasure pass by me.

"How much do you want to bet, that I'll get a sound out of you, princess?" Leo whispers in my ear. The feeling of his breath on my neck made me close my eyes, leaning my head to the side. He slowly planted kisses on my neck and collarbone sent goosebumps down my back. 

I open my eyes, locking eyes with Draco's who were wide as he saw what was happening. 

I was quick to push Leo's hand out, crossing my legs, looking the other way. Holy shit.

I feel Leo's arm around me, making me look at him. He stared directly at Draco with a smirk while licking his fingers clean. 

I get shaken out of that, getting dared by Lena from across the room, "Tease Draco for a minute or let Draco draw a penis in permanent marker somewhere on your body." she smiled at me while Jaden had his arm around her. 

Of course, every dare has to have Draco's name in it. 

I get up, grabbing a sharpie off my desk and walking over to him. "Pick your spot." I put my arms out, looking down at my body. I wouldn't be surprised where he picks, with my top off I would of guessed myself. He draws a penis on my breast.

I hold my breast together as he does. It was actually a terrible looking penis.

I looked back up at him when he returned the sharpie back to my hand, I scoffed, "If your penis looks like that, you might want to get it checked out."

He steps closer, "Check it out for me?" 

We both chuckle. That's probably the first time I've heard his dirty talk to me, I couldn't tell if he was drunk or not at this point. I also couldn't tell if I liked it or not. 

Pansy's voice making us both look away from each other, "Draco, kiss someone in the room that you're attracted to," she winks at him, making everyone laugh, "or flash the room for two seconds." 

I was shocked but still laughed for a good second. Pansy knew what she wanted, and that's Draco. Cleaver, but yet again no one knows what Draco could do. 

I look back up at him, with my arms crossed, "Go kiss your wife." I tease.

He swallows, looking at my eyes back and forth; deciding on which one to look at. 

He's fast to reaching for my jaw, pulling me for a kiss. 

Cheering is all I could hear, but I slowly bring my hands up to his chest as I kiss back. The moment wasn't so special. Since it's your ordinary party. But his touch was soft as his lips connected with mine.

Even if it was supposed to be just a kiss, we both began kissing back and forth, smiling at every move. It was actually nice. I would never think I would kiss Draco, but here I am.

His hand moves down to the side of my neck, feeling all his metallic rings. Cold was the feeling as they dug on my bare skin. I didn't know why, but I loved that feeling of his cold rings.

We stop looking at each other again. He chuckles, letting go of my neck, "Guess your my wife then."

Before I could say anything, Pansy's voice was already shouting for my attention, "Bailey! Look at this!"

She stayed on Oliver's lap but ended up kissing him, gripping his neck towards her, making him make out with her. Yeah, won't be kissing him for a week.

"I'm sorry," Draco whispers down my ear, sounding guilty. 

I scoff, knowing Oliver is just as drunk as the rest of us. "Yeah, I'm sorry too." I look back up at him before he could say anything, I get a hold of his Slytherin tie.

Pulling him down and getting a longer kiss out of him. 

Fuck, why am I always so good at these games.

Same speed, but this time more fun. Gasping, laughing, and 'ooou's' go around the room, but I didn't care. Why would I?

His hands ending up on my waist while I kept mine holding onto his tie. The taste of mint, combined with alcohol, made it needier for us both. I knew we both wouldn't remember in twenty-four hours, but it still felt different.

I've never kissed Draco before, but it didn't feel that way. It felt right, but I know we both don't feel this way towards each other. 

His lips were connecting with mine like a perfect fit. Nothing but that feeling of a passionate kiss, one I wish I couldn't forget. 

His cold hands on my bare waist, feeling the coldness of his rings. His thumb rubbing up and down, giving me butterflies. 

We both stop at the sound of more cheering, seeing Pansy giving Oliver a lap dance. Wishing I never stopped kissing Draco or even seen that. 

His hands let go of my waist, pulling me closer to him with his arm around me. Planting a kiss on top of my head before I look back at the left side of Oliver.

Where Leo sat.

Leo's drink spilled all over his hand as he squeezed the poor red cup into one. He kept a hold of it, still squeezing it with one hand. Staring me down, same with Draco. 

His eyes with pure anger, while his eyebrows frown. He was even bitting the inside of his cheek, without a smile.

Draco notices as I shake his arm that was around me, "Fuck, this again." he lets out.

He seemed pissed at both of us, but I knew it shouldn't get to me.

"Kiss someone of the same gender present here or give your partner or anyone here a lap dance," Blaise asks the nice Ravenclaw I met. Let's just say she wasn't so clever on her pick of choice. 

She kisses Pansy, getting pillows thrown at her. I laugh even though my pillows are touching Pansy right now.

The Ravenclaw, Allena, dares Jaden, "Take a body shot or wear a girl's lipstick or lip gloss and kiss her entire face."

Lena looked at Jaden, waiting for a response, "Body shot?" he asks for permission.

I look away from them, seeing Leo walking towards both of us. Nothing but anger showed on his face. He walks past people already plastered or just waiting for a turn in the game. With everyone fucked up, I really didn't know what was best for me to do. 

"I thought the dare was a kiss, a kiss isn't that long." his tone was dreadful, nothing but anger inside of him. 

I scoff, "It's a dare, get over it."

I swear half of these boys are stupider than they seem. Especially when drunk, you could really see how dumb they are.

I try walking away, but he holds my arm. I scoff, seeing it, "What are you going to do, hurt me?"

"I've hurt you enough," he smiles this time, bitting his cheek, "don't you think?"

Draco moves me out of the way by my waist, "Don't talk to her like that." Draco pushes him in the chest.

"Are you going to give me a cut again?" he chuckles, "while I gave you a black eye?"

Draco had enough. His hands turned into a fist as it punched Leo right on his jaw. Gasps and yelling for it to stop went around, but nothing happened. Neither of them stopped. 

Leo held his jaw, just seeing a stinging feeling happening. His face turning red, throwing himself on Draco. Punching each other, one after another.

Jaden saw what was happening and helped as much as he could; I'm glad he did. Stepping in, pulling them both apart from each other as Purcey did the same.  

"Touch her again, see what your face will look like then," Leo shouts at Draco, making everyone jump. He tries getting out of Jaden's grip, but he just ends up taking him outside.

Percy keeps hold of Draco, but not for long till he calms down when looking back at me. 

I never liked seeing people fight, and because of me, it all felt worse. Mom and father fought, and whenever I would see that, my heart would shatter. 

I always thought love was real, but they taught me otherwise.

I was only so young, seeing him spit, punch, and hurt mom.

But no one around knew that.

"Are you okay?" Draco pulls me back from me, zoning out into old memories. 

His face was so pure, but now so hurt. I could tell it was painful for him to be standing here, asking if I was okay when he looked like this. 

"Just fine," I smile, feeling nothing of what I just said, "Let's get you cleaned up."

I sat on the bathroom sink with a cold wet towel. Draco stood between my legs, looking down at me. It was the best I could do, I didn't trust myself or anyone to do magic on his poor face. I hold on to his side neck while his hands stayed on my thighs.

Already in coming bruises at the side of his cheek, while a small cut at the top of his eyebrow. I pouty my lips just seeing him hurt. 

All because of a stupid dare. All this because of me.

"Are you drunk?" he asks lowly. 

I smile as he watches me clean his face, "If I say I'm sober, then I would be lying."

He smiles before letting out a soft shaky breath, "Rowan, I like you." he slips out of his mouth. 

I smile, stopping to watch him, "I like you too."

"No," he scoffs almost sounding frustrated, "I mean, I really like you. A lot. But I could never tell you because you- you just don't feel the same way I feel about you. And I know it sounds stupid, but it's true." he lets out another breath, "Tell me what I'm doing wrong."

He kept talking, words sounding hurt inside, "I'll change if you need me to, just tell me what I need to do." his green eyes watering, looking up at me.

"Don't change. Not for me. I have a boyfriend-"  I wipe his face with the towel once again, "There are millions of other girls waiting to have a chance with you-"

"But I don't want other girls, Rowan. I want you."

I could feel my heart pounding nervously, "I have a boyfriend, it's not that easy."

"Tell me you didn't feel anything when we kiss. Tell me it was nothing to you."

"Draco-"

"Tell me you felt what I felt." he's quick to stop me, his eyes pasting around my face, waiting for a response. His face was hopeless waiting for whatever I would say next.

"I felt something, but I just-" I felt my throat closing in on me, "I just need time."

I never knew he felt like this, yet I won't remember again by tomorrow. I wish he would've told me sooner.

I have a feeling of hate towards myself, feeling dumb; like I never realized this. He's been there in front of me, all this time. Yet, I'm blind enough not to notice any of it. 

Maybe I do have that same feeling towards him.

OVER 3000 WORDS! I couldn't stop writing, I'm sorry! I hope it's not too long!

Good night or Good morning! I have school tmr, so I'll be sleeping now. Lmk what you think!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

81.6K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...
119K 1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
8.6K 64 25
We will be writing different situations with the characters of Harry Potter **I do not own any other the characters in here. These are all characters...
230K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...